Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: Total economic collapse by July - Michael Ruppert - CollapseNet

1. Post #1

Thanks
    Thanked 1,569 Times in 885 Posts

Default Total economic collapse by July - Michael Ruppert - CollapseNet

Alert: Get your house in order - You've been warned - Repercussions of Japan Shutdown will domino through all corporate earnings & GDPs worldwide... Trashing the Dow & all Stock Markets...

Always enjoy Ruppert...

Anything that is printed on this page is purely fictional, and is in the context of an alternate virtual reality in a parallel universe. I, myself, am a fictional character! Any statements which appear to have a resemblance to real people or institutions or events, past, present or future, are unintentional and the result of pure coincidence.

Proud of my tin-foil hat - this is pride of something EARNED (I'm a self-made "nut"!) - and anything I may say should be taken in this context!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dacrunch For This Useful Post:

Aurumag (04-13-2011), Canadian-guerilla (04-13-2011), Desert Diamond (04-12-2011), EO 11110 (04-14-2011), gnome (04-13-2011), GOLDZILLA (04-13-2011), kerdasi amaq (04-13-2011), Thornapple (04-13-2011)

3. Post #2

Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 1,605 Posts

Default Re: Total economic collapse by July - Michael Ruppert - CollapseNet

Yeah, I saw that the other day. What's his record in terms of credibility ? Anybody can slap on a sign that says "The end is near".....
    "Fiat money is the child of the arrogance of human intellect, which has sought to invalidate the laws of human nature which have regarded the precious metals as money for thousands of years, and sought to substitute an intellectual construct for the real thing. Now we are going to pay for that arrogance." Hugo Salinas Price

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TnAndy For This Useful Post:

Jeremiah_Wrong (04-13-2011)

5. Post #3

Thanks

Long history, Ruppert has... from "outing" CIA director Deutch for CIA drug-running in public at hearing in L.A. for starters...

His From The Wilderness online newsletter had a lot of "breaking news" articles...

Great book: "Crossing The Rubicon"

Then there came the "slump" where his career sorta fruit-looped for a few years...

Now he's back, and seems to have regained his previous composure...

Anything that is printed on this page is purely fictional, and is in the context of an alternate virtual reality in a parallel universe. I, myself, am a fictional character! Any statements which appear to have a resemblance to real people or institutions or events, past, present or future, are unintentional and the result of pure coincidence.

Proud of my tin-foil hat - this is pride of something EARNED (I'm a self-made "nut"!) - and anything I may say should be taken in this context!

6. Post #4

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner
    Thanks

We have been "THREE MONTHS OUT FROM TOTAL COLLAPSE "
    At least as far back as the first gulf war, around 1991...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fullpower For This Useful Post:

Aurumag (04-13-2011), gnome (04-13-2011), SilverJeep (04-13-2011), TnAndy (04-13-2011)

8. Post #5

Thanks
    Thanked 1,135 Times in 758 Posts

Can I take that to the Bank ??
    I'll be a Daisy if you do

9. Post #6

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner klichko's Avatar
    Thanks

A similar alert was issued by Chris Martenson on March 16th "Alert: Nuclear (and Economic) Meltdown In Progress" http://www.chrismartenson.com/blog/a...wn-in-progress.

Both alerts do not seem to do much with fear mongering. They are based on facts and of course some future predictions. Have to listen carefully, just in case ... "Remember, it's better to be a year early than a day late. So get out there and prepare responsibly." /Martenson/

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to klichko For This Useful Post:

dacrunch (04-13-2011), Zilver (04-13-2011)

11. Post #7

Thanks
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 683 Posts

Wow, predictions of total collapse, on a site called CollapseNet. What are the odds??
    =========

The necessity of oil is the mother of intervention.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Unclad Lad For This Useful Post:

bemac (04-13-2011), Book (04-13-2011), Canadian-guerilla (04-13-2011), Jeremiah_Wrong (04-13-2011), Ryedale (04-13-2011), Zilver (04-13-2011)

13. Post #8

Thanks

1843-MAR-21: William Miller, founder of the Millerite movement, predicted that Jesus would come on this date. A very large number of Christians accepted his prophecy.

1844-OCT-22: When Jesus did not return, Miller predicted this new date. In an event which is now called "The Great Disappointment," many Christians sold their property and possessions, quit their jobs and prepared themselves for the second coming. Nothing happened; the day came and went without incident.

1850: Ellen White, founder of the Seven Day Adventists movement, made many predictions of the timing of the end of the world. All failed. On 1850-JUN-27 she prophesied that only a few months remained before the end. She wrote: "My accompanying angel said, 'Time is almost finished. Get ready, get ready, get ready.' ...now time is almost finished...and what we have been years learning, they will have to learn in a few months." 10

1856 or later: At Ellen White's last prediction, she said that she was shown in a vision the fate of believers who attended the 1856 SDA conference. She wrote "I was shown the company present at the Conference. Said the angel: 'Some food for worms, some subjects of the seven last plagues, some will be alive and remain upon the earth to be translated at the coming of Jesus." 11 That is, some of the attendees would die of normal diseases; some would die from plagues at the last days, others would still be alive when Jesus came. "By the early 1900s all those who attended the conference had passed away, leaving the Church with the dilemma of trying to figure out how to explain away such a prominent prophetic failure." 12

I cant tell if all of william Millers prophesies made it over and ellen whites .. But the 7th day adventestist got it
    wrong... and this guy aint no different. No tellin when any thing will happen .. even the weathermen cant get it right.
    wrong..

14. Post #9

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner deadheadharry's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe on June 30th, Scientists will discover a way to create any substance in the world and instantly resources become infinite and everyone in the world will have a Lamborghini, unlimited food and paper money will be king because gold is just too heavy now that we can create it on a whim.

15. Post #10

Thanks

uh... it appears that some people reply to posts without listening to the content of the link... with "blanket statements"...
    Their loss, but it does influence whether other readers will check out and consider the contents of the source information - a pity...
    The logic of the impact of the loss of "just-in-time manufacturing supply" worldwide, due to the Japanese Industrial Shutdown, is quite compelling...

Last edited by dacrunch; 04-14-2011 at 12:33 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dacrunch For This Useful Post:

Fanakapan (04-13-2011)

17. Post #11

Thanks

The signed picture behind him is either a slicked out Billy Mays from Oxyclean or Dick Marcinko from SEAL Team 6. I would guess the later. Just an observation. Bx3

18. Post #12

Found a silver nugget Prospector
    Thanks

Bump for Michael. I really like him, everything Ive seen or read from him seems to make alot of sense. What he is saying here makes perfect sense and seems to be very probable, but this is no telling what TPTB can pull out of their a$$ this time. And putting a date on things is always iffy, 99% it doesnt happen when they say it will, and it makes them look stupid and wrong.
    Either way, the reason for his date makes alot of sense to me, but I dont know much about trading and the international market.
    @Bx3, I think your right, which is sad, hopefully there is a good story behind that picture.

P.S.-to those who have not seen Collapse I recommend it highly. Turned me on to the idea of Peak Oil and Michael breaks it down great.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Thomasj1776 For This Useful Post:

Zilver (04-13-2011)

20. Post #13

Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 1,398 Posts

I fully agree with Ruppert that time is short, but I also knew time to be short when the fed system admitted insolvency back in November 2007.

If the economic system were somehow tied to truth and tangibility, then it might lend some credence to his predictions.

However, since we complicitly transact fraudulent currency, knowing full well that the FRN is based upon the flow of debt, we also know intuitively, that any manner of manipulations, predominantly electronic, will continue to be implemented in order to maintain the facade of stability, and thus maintain the flow of commerce.

Even the epic disaster in Japan can be glossed over with the addition of more warfare in the ME, and thus, the masters of distraction gain more time to prolong the inevitable collapse, which always appears imminent, yet never seems to arrive.

For the vast majority of humanity, the end will come without any warning.

But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
    But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
    And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:36-39
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Peacefully engaging in "Economic Domestic Terrorism" since 2004.

If We the People fail to independently audit Fort Knox, then how will we know the amount of Tungsten backing the FRN?

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aurumag For This Useful Post:

Meetzos (04-14-2011), Zilver (04-13-2011)

22. Post #14

Found a silver nugget Prospector SPQR's Avatar
    Thanks

For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

1 Timothy 6:10
    WHAT WE DO IN LIFE...ECHOES IN ETERNITY

23. Post #15

Thanks
    Thanked 3,341 Times in 1,865 Posts

A few more BLACK SWANS and guess what?

All we need is 11 countries plus the Saudis falling to the SHIITE Hamas rebels and guess what GASOLINE is $20 a gallon and
    food quadruples.

Isn't that on the news now?
    Be careful out there; IT is a jungle.

24. Post #16

Thanks

The references made in the video to the Japanese overseas auto operations shutting down, combined with the relative lack of publicity given to these events, makes me think somethings up ?????

If the guy is right about whats being hit so far, then it does indeed fall neatly into line with Martensons alert of a couple of weeks ago.

As for Civilisation ending as we know it, not hardly, in Europe at least, when the Collapse occurs the Banks will be nationalised in a day, debt will be repudiated by the next, and Criminal charges against the guilty will happen by the end of the week And no doubt GIM will have its share of posts saying as how it was all so unfair

25. Post #17

Thanks
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 472 Posts

to help the human race get through this
    the bankers will be announcing a global jubilee any day now

26. Post #18

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by o b juan View Post
    1843-MAR-21: William Miller, founder of the Millerite movement, predicted that Jesus would come on this date. A very large number of Christians accepted his prophecy.

1844-OCT-22: When Jesus did not return, Miller predicted this new date. In an event which is now called "The Great Disappointment," many Christians sold their property and possessions, quit their jobs and prepared themselves for the second coming. Nothing happened; the day came and went without incident.

1850: Ellen White, founder of the Seven Day Adventists movement, made many predictions of the timing of the end of the world. All failed. On 1850-JUN-27 she prophesied that only a few months remained before the end. She wrote: "My accompanying angel said, 'Time is almost finished. Get ready, get ready, get ready.' ...now time is almost finished...and what we have been years learning, they will have to learn in a few months." 10

1856 or later: At Ellen White's last prediction, she said that she was shown in a vision the fate of believers who attended the 1856 SDA conference. She wrote "I was shown the company present at the Conference. Said the angel: 'Some food for worms, some subjects of the seven last plagues, some will be alive and remain upon the earth to be translated at the coming of Jesus." 11 That is, some of the attendees would die of normal diseases; some would die from plagues at the last days, others would still be alive when Jesus came. "By the early 1900s all those who attended the conference had passed away, leaving the Church with the dilemma of trying to figure out how to explain away such a prominent prophetic failure." 12

I cant tell if all of william Millers prophesies made it over and ellen whites .. But the 7th day adventestist got it
    wrong... and this guy aint no different. No tellin when any thing will happen .. even the weathermen cant get it right.
    wrong..
    This is a mis-characterization of Ellen G. White and her work. We could spend weeks discussing it, so I'll stop there.
    To and through $3500, probably, maybe, DYODD.

27. Post #19

GIM Statesman
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,066 Times in 1,620 Posts

i hope this don't mess up fireworks on the 4 th .
    IF YA CANT DAZZLE THEM WITH BRILLIANCE BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLsh!t.

28. Post #20

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner Ronnie Mexico's Avatar
    Thanks

Just when I was planning to go on holiday.

29. Post #21

Silver Member
    Thanks

well you have to give credit where credit is due. We have been hearing about how the dollar is collapsing blah blah and we need to move our money into gold and silver. Back then silver was 10$/oz and gold around 600$/oz.

What are gold and silver prices today? I rest my case.

30. Post #22

Gold Member
    Thanks

Michael really went out on a limb on this video. If he is wrong, his cred is gone for good.
    I remember White Rabbit had the countdown here in the fall of 09 never to be heard from again when his prognostication did not come true about the collapse.
    I think Rabbit was right but his timing was wrong.
    I think that Michael is right but his timing is wrong.
    I bet TPTB won't let the collapse happen till after the 2012 elections in an attempt to keep their man in power for 4 more years.
    Fortunately most people here are prepared for the worst no matter what happens.

31. Post #23

Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 Times in 2,738 Posts

He quotes Zero Hedge, he must be correct. I rest my case.

32. Post #24

Thanks

I talked to our local car dealership, he told me that they were having a hard time getting new cars in. He said they should have 200 sitting on the lot and they were down to 50. What are you guys seeing in your part of the world?
    "For one, I prefer dangerous liberty to peaceful slavery."

Thomas Jefferson

URL's, with or without links, are not allowed in signatures.....

33. Post #25

Thanks
    Thanked 1,016 Times in 624 Posts

lindsey williams says when the saudi king is deposed the dollar will collapse soon afterwards. How soon is "soon"?

34. Post #26

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner Ronnie Mexico's Avatar
    Thanks

Mods, may I gravedig this thread if July comes and nothing happens?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Ronnie Mexico For This Useful Post:

earplugs (04-14-2011)

36. Post #27

Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 618 Posts

heh. Betting on a collapse is a fool's game. The markets & governments can stay solvent longer then any individual investor. Sure, its going to happen. But it will most likely come out of the blue on some idle Thursday afternoon.

Knowing the fundamentals is science. Knowing the timing is luck.

Kyle Bass might do it. That guy seems to have both.

37. Post #28

I have become comfortably numb... budfox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,439 Posts

He's totally wrong....................June tops....

Just remember tsunami's sink all boats including ones with miners in them..
    Last edited by budfox; 04-14-2011 at 12:41 PM.
    It's better to burn out than fade away...........

38. Post #29

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner Abouthadit's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by klichko View Post
    "Remember, it's better to be a year early than a day late. So get out there and prepare responsibly." /Martenson/
    Amen brother.

39. Post #30

Thanks

But it will most likely come out of the blue on some idle Thursday afternoon.
    Yeah, but its one of the Wonders of GIM that when that Thursday does come we'll have had a couple of weeks notice, and we'll be ready with the popcorn ?

40. Post #31

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zilver View Post

to help the human race get through this
    the bankers will be announcing a global jubilee any day now

I have been seriously considering this concept for the past few years, and although it legally applies only to the family of Jacob, it spiritually portrays salvation, aka Messianic forgiveness for all sin-debt.

Of course, the last Jubilee occurred in 1994, so we have a long way to go, but I could see the "chosen banksters" attempting something akin to this in order to keep the proletariat from erecting guillotines.

At this late point in the game, no manner of desperate, lashing, attempts at survival from the Beast should surprise any of us.

If We the People fail to independently audit Fort Knox, then how will we know the amount of Tungsten backing the FRN?

41. Post #32

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fanakapan View Post
    As for Civilisation ending as we know it, not hardly, in Europe at least, when the Collapse occurs the Banks will be nationalised in a day, debt will be repudiated by the next, and Criminal charges against the guilty will happen by the end of the week And no doubt GIM will have its share of posts saying as how it was all so unfair
    Would you be kind enough to expound upon this?

I am especially interested in the manner of "justice" that you describe. Would it be akin to the French Revolutionary modus operandi of guilt by mob rule, or something based upon actual facts?

Sorry if I didn't catch any intended parody.

42. Post #33

Getting Acclimated Prospector
    Thanks

He is wrong. Has no one paid attention for the last three years? Come around june, the corps will redue their earnings projections down and come the quarterly statements, the media will pound on anyone who'll listen, that the x company beat projected earnings, even though they won't tell you they were revised down just a few short weeks ago. So it'll be a beat and the street can continue their games. I kind of like Ruppert, but he put his head on the chopping block with this one and it will be chopped off.