Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney Gold Is Money -- Gold is Money -  The Premier Gold and Silver Forum -- Goldismoney
Welcome Guest, is this your first visit?
Register today to gain access to all of our features which include creating topics, replying back to posts, private messaging and much more!

What are you waiting for?
Already Joined?
Sign into your account now

Thread: My Butt Lift at Walmart Medical Center

1. Post #1

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 1,052 Posts

Default My Butt Lift at Walmart Medical Center

Dear Family and Friends,
    Most of you know I went in for a surgical procedure for a Butt Lift at the WalMart Medical Center . I didn't have the most pleasant experience. I should have left well enough alone.
    I wanted to show you how it turned out. I hope this keeps YOU from having this done.
    Please, PLEASE, PLEASE . . Don't get a Butt Lift at the WalMart Medical Center . You will most certainly regret it !!!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    "Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants but debt is the money of slaves." Norm Franz, Money and Wealth in the New Millenium

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to <===Foolsgold For This Useful Post:

shades (05-07-2011), Spike (04-18-2011)

3. Post #2

Deep Sixed
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,328 Times in 7,482 Posts

Default Re: My Butt Lift at Walmart Medical Center

Dang, that's an unfortunate outcome FG. It looks painful.

4. Post #3

Gold Member
    Thanks

EDITED: Removing source material that has not been approved by the GIM2 staff as concession to our advertisers.
    Last edited by KGMe; 04-24-2011 at 08:06 PM.

5. Post #4

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner klichko's Avatar
    Thanks

W ... T ... F ...

6. Post #5

Modal Operator/Moderator Goldhedge's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,694 Times in 6,373 Posts

It's a marvelous feat of engineering...balancing the
    front with the back like that lest it tips over....
    "...a Republic, if you can keep it!" Ben Franklin

Derivatives are contracts whose value is derived from stocks, bonds, loans, currencies and
    commodities, or linked to specific events such as changes in interest rates or the weather.

"Money is the future idea of value." Armstrong

"Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance." Sun Tzu
    Be the change you want to see in the world. Gandhi

7. Post #6

Thanks
    Thanked 17,467 Times in 8,119 Posts

" 'The problem' is, uh, I'm the president of the United States;
    I'm not, uh, the emperor of the United States."

-- Barrack Hussein Soetoro Soebarkah Obama Shama-Lama-Ding-Dong the Magnificent! - 02/17/13

8. Post #7

Thanks
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 505 Posts

99% of the shoppers and employees of The People of Sprawl-Mart have had a "butt-lift." Better yet, get these friggin losers a lobotomy or a 1-way ticket anywhere out of this country. It's no wonder why this once-great country is dying right before our very eyes. Just pull into the Sprawl-Mart parking lot and witness the white-trash in rusted-out Dodge minivans. No need to go inside unless you want to see the white trash at it's finest fighting over a "deal" at XMas. Ain't free trade and worker exploitation great? The US gets dumber by the minute, thanks to idiot bought-and-paid-for politicians, exploiting banksters, and the even-dumber slobs who support it because they don't know any better. I'm looking at you Sprawl-Mart slobs, you make me beyond sick. End rant.

9. Post #8

Thanks
    Thanked 2,225 Times in 1,052 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid View Post
    99% of the shoppers and employees of The People of Sprawl-Mart have had a "butt-lift." Better yet, get these friggin losers a lobotomy or a 1-way ticket anywhere out of this country. It's no wonder why this once-great country is dying right before our very eyes. Just pull into the Sprawl-Mart parking lot and witness the white-trash in rusted-out Dodge minivans. No need to go inside unless you want to see the white trash at it's finest fighting over a "deal" at XMas. Ain't free trade and worker exploitation great? The US gets dumber by the minute, thanks to idiot bought-and-paid-for politicians, exploiting banksters, and the even-dumber slobs who support it because they don't know any better. I'm looking at you Sprawl-Mart slobs, you make me beyond sick. End rant.
    Geez Pyramid I'm glad to see my attempt at humor brought a smile to your face
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________
    "Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants but debt is the money of slaves." Norm Franz, Money and Wealth in the New Millenium

10. Post #9

Thanks
    Thanked 1,033 Times in 505 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by <===Foolsgold View Post
    Geez Pyramid I'm glad to see my attempt at humor brought a smile to your face
    My apology, I didn't intend to hijack your thread. There's just something about Sprawl-Mart that gets my goat every time. Sarcasm taken, I understand what you meant with your OP; I guess I just had to vent a bit, so no offence 'bro. Yes, your Op was funny, but just not in my obscure sense of humor. Sorry!

11. Post #10

I have become comfortably numb... budfox's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,879 Times in 1,439 Posts

No offence, it looks great but can I suggest you refrain from wearing open back dresses from now on...Just sayin...
    It's better to burn out than fade away...........

12. Post #11

Thanks
    Thanked 9,866 Times in 3,874 Posts

tough crowd!

13. Post #12

Thanks
    Thanked 1,603 Times in 879 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    tough crowd!
    When does a singular entity become a "tough crowd"? Sorry, having a picky moment. Think I'll go eat now......
    “Those who tell the stories rule society.”
    by Plato
    “Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.” Harry S Truman

14. Post #13

Thanks
    Thanked 2,169 Times in 1,259 Posts

So,uh...I have to ask the obvious...how does one wipe with the new and improved Wal-Mart Butt Lift???
    Slow is smooth.....smooth is fast...

15. Post #14

Thanks
    Thanked 6,752 Times in 3,098 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by REO 54 View Post
    So,uh...I have to ask the obvious...how does one wipe with the new and improved Wal-Mart Butt Lift???
    Oh they already thought of that too... They're actually installing, for free no less, portable butt-scratchers with each lift.

16. Post #15

Thanks
    Thanked 1,477 Times in 805 Posts

Someone took "Tickle your ass with a feather" (duster) a bit too far! LOL!

17. Post #16

Thanks

It's the same in Canada. The area in and around Wal-Mart is dominated by circus animals.

I miss hairstyles. Remember hairstyles?
    It doesn't matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true. - Greenpeace
    There's enough misfortune in the world without having to make stuff up. - Doug Casey
    The true definition of LIBERTY is the right to be left alone. - Martin Armstrong
    The real enemy is humanity itself. - Club of Rome, inventor of Global Warming

18. Post #17

If coffee is gold, I own Fort Knox Nickelless's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,644 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by REO 54 View Post
    They have to turn the other cheeks!
    Coffee diem: Seize Juan Valdez!

19. Post #18

Found a gold nugget Metal Miner nergal's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like you spend a lot of time at Wally's house, bro. You a 99%er?

20. Post #19

Thanks
    Thanked 1,075 Times in 571 Posts

Just pull into the Sprawl-Mart parking lot and witness the white-trash in rusted-out Dodge minivans.
    Quit picking on me just cause I'm white.
    And the dodge is only rusted where the dents cracked my paint.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to glockngold For This Useful Post:

shades (05-07-2011)

22. Post #20

Thanks
    Thanked 1,837 Times in 1,020 Posts

Wheww, that was close! I thought he was talking about me for a minute, but that fight was over an Easter basket, not a Christmas gift, so I guess I'm cool!
    I never left the Repubican party. The Republican party moved Left from me.

Dead Dingo's Donger Trading Group
    Barking mad hairy chested trading for real men.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Eat Beef For This Useful Post:

shades (05-07-2011)