1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

“Moral Compass” Jimmy Kimmel In Comprosing Position As Past Videos Resurface

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by Goldhedge, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    The great Mandela of life...what goes around...

“Moral Compass” Jimmy Kimmel In Comprosing Position As Past Videos Resurface
    Posted by Georgette Walrath | Oct 12, 2017 | Liberal Corruption

Jimmy Kimmel is one of the left’s poster children. He has a nightly platform to spew liberal propaganda, and tries to make it appear as if he has some secret store of wisdom, just waiting to be poured out on worshipful fans. In many cases, he’s been labeled as the left’s “moral compass,” guiding communist leaning sycophants towards enlightenment with his illogical opinions.

Interestingly, the man who is such a rabid proponent of everything that destroys individual liberty and decency, does seem to be an accurate moral compass for the liberal agenda. In the wake of the Weinstein accusations, a video produced years ago shows exactly how this rabid liberal views sexual harassment and female degradation.

Kimmel, in a skit for “The Man Show,” prompted women to grope his crotch. Choosing young blonds and other attractive women, the TV personality says, “I’ve stuffed something in my pants, and you’re welcome to feel around on the outside of the pants. You have then ten seconds to guess what it is in my pants.”

Irons and Someone_else like this.
  2. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Already guessed long ago what's between his ears...anything and everything else about him became irrelevant. I'm sure he might have been funny at one time but I've never seen it.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  3. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    People are ignoring the Joollywood pedophiles so what makes you think this kind of light and fluffy comedy is going to change anyone's mind about this asshat? I don't.

4. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    I will say those women have zero self respect.

mayhem and the_shootist like this.
  5. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

I've discovered with Hollywoodites, it's not what they *do* but rather how they *FEEL* that's important...at least in their own minds.

the_shootist likes this.
  6. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    The weakest kind of human being! Their world is coming apart in front of their eyes. I'm running low on popcorn!

Son of Gloin likes this.