1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

$1 1/20 ounce LIBERTY DOLLAR (NORFED) Silver Certificate - $20 each with shipping

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell Area' started by Aurumag, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    This is a GIM2 special which I am offering after inventorying the Liberty Dollar Silver and Gold Warehouse Receipts which I intend to redeem with the new custodian, which is the U.S. DOJ following the conviction of BvNH.

If anyone of you wants to file your own petition with the DOJ, then this would be exactly the proof you need, but the petition filing deadline is 10 April 2015.

For those of you who just want a beautifully engineered, GEM quality, token of an infiltrated, disrupted and dismantled, honest, competing monetary system which was 100% BACKED by Monetary Metals until November 13, 2007, which was the day the FBI confiscated all the PMs from the original warehouse at Sunshine Minting, then this is your opportunity.

Plus: If you exchange FRNS (Checks and Money Orders only) for one or more certificates as part of this particular deal, I will make available to you, at a very reasonable exchange, a one-ounce Silver Liberty from the hoard which was confiscated, and which I expect to physically receive later this year. (That price has yet to be determined, but suffice it to say, it will be significantly lower than the going rate, and I will provide proof that it was part of the confiscated hoard, assuming that DOJ makes good on their end).

Price breakdown includes shipping by USPS via certified mail.

1 to 2 certs - $20 each

3 to 5 certs - $15 each

6 to 10 certs -$10 each

I will make every effort to ensure that orders of multiple certs are consecutively numbered, but this is not guaranteed.

The quantity is limited, but I have enough to supply the highly motivated buyers.

Anyone who has bought from me before knows that I am an honorable vendor of all things, especially Monetary Metals.

If you are interested, then PM for more details, and if you actually want to file a petition with the DOJ, I will provide all of the information necessary to do so.

1_cert_0.jpg

The NORFED Certificate was specifically designed by Bernard von NotHaus to be 100% backed by Monetary Metals, in Accordance with the Constitution and Coinage Act of 1792. The warehouse receipt was engineered to contrast with the FRN, including unique and intrinsically beautiful characteristics, both superficial and hidden. In the words of Monetary Architect BvNH, the Liberty Dollar system included “… all the disciplines of the gold and silver currency - the interlocking check and balances, audits, and ultra high security devices.”
    The paper instrument entitled American Liberty Dollar is a combination of several objectives.
    In the first place, it is a sales receipt evidencing that the initial Buyer exchanged U.S. Federal Reserve Notes for the document of title to a specified quantity of .999 fine silver.
    In the second place, it is a warehouse receipt evidencing the storage of the same quantity of silver by the warehouseman pursuant to the terms as set forth on the reverse side of the instrument (The silver and gold backing the Warehouse Receipts was confiscated by the FBI on November14th, 2007, and is allegedly being stored by the U.S. Marshals in Texas pending resolution of Federal Court forfeiture proceedings which resumed on 4 April 2011 in Statesville, NC).
    Thirdly, the warehouse receipt is made negotiable thereby permitting free transferability without endorsement of the paper instrument payable to bearer.
    Finally, the paper instrument is an expression of all U.S. citizens’ First Amendment right to petition for the redress of grievances through the use and acceptance of Liberty like-minded parties supporting the same grievance.

On one side of warehouse receipt there is a sub-caption entitled "Silver Certificate" which evidences the Dollar Denominated receipt in exchange for title to a specified quantity of silver or gold. This is a certification that the Seller has received FRNs and the Buyer ("bearer") has received a document of title to a specified quantity of silver or gold.
    A document of title is defined by the UCC as including bills of lading, dock receipts, warrants, warehouse receipts or orders for delivery of goods and also any other documents treated as adequately evidencing that the person in possession (Buyer/Bearer) of it is entitled to receive, hold and dispose of the document and the goods it covers. UCC 1-105(15).

The second sentence under the Silver Certificate caption indicates that the acceptance and use of this negotiable document of title is an actual exercise of the bearer’s First Amendment right to petition for the redress of grievances; in this ease, grievances call for the repeal of the Federal Reserve Act and the Internal Revenue Code. This use of a paper instrument may be akin to an actual petition, which is protected speech under the First Amendment of U.S. Constitution. While a negotiable instrument such as Liberty Currency may be used as a cash substitute, the additional expressed connection to a First Amendment right of protected speech strengthens the protection for the bearer and the issuer. This statement, in effect, encourages the acceptance and use of Liberty Currency in the manner of a First Amendment exercise of one’s free speech.

Liberty Currency is not purporting to replace or confuse the present legal tender in the United States. Liberty Currency is, in fact, an intentional distinction from Federal Reserve Notes used as money in the United States in its nature, design and message.

2. Aurumag

Lightwave Jockey
    Re: $1 1/20 ounce LIBERTY DOLLAR (NORFED) Silver Certificate - $20 each with shippin

First ten sold, pending receipt of funds.

I still have a few left.

Check or Money Order only, since IRS shut down my PayPal accounts.

3. Aurumag

Lightwave Jockey
    Re: $1 1/20 ounce LIBERTY DOLLAR (NORFED) Silver Certificate - $20 each with shippin

SOLD OUT!

I will open another thread soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.