1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

15% off your Honeyvillegrain.com orders through 03-27-2012

Discussion in 'Survival (Preps & Homestead)' started by SongSungAU, Mar 22, 2012.

1. SongSungAU

SongSungAU Midas Member Midas Member

Received an email to day from Honeyville Grain:

Coupon Code: BLOOM

SUMMARY: SAVE 15% ON YOUR ENTIRE ORDER* from Tuesday 3/22/12 through Thursday 3/27/12. Stock up and save on all of your favorites, and try some of our great new items, like Freeze Dried Yogurt Bites . Simply enter coupon code BLOOM during checkout. ORDER NOW! SALE ENDS ON TUESDAY the 27th of March.

http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/

As we cross into the Spring months savings are in the air. This week we're offering 15% off your entire online order. From Thursday 3/22/2012 through Tuesday 3/27/2012 you can save 15% off your entire order*. To receive your instant discount enter the coupon code BLOOM in the coupon code field on the second page of the checkout process. Be sure to click on the Apply button to activate the discount. Act now as this discount is only good from Thursday, March 22, 2012 through Tuesday, March 27, 2012. Be sure to take a look at our new product offerings like Freeze Dried Monterey Jack Cheese, Freeze Dried Celery, and Freeze Dried Yogurt (an office favorite).

http://store.honeyvillegrain.com/newproducts.aspx

sharkman, KMX and birddog like this.
  2. sharkman

sharkman Cobra Commander Seeker

I am about to place my order, has anyone tried any of the Honeyville or Wise products. For the most part they both received decent reviews. I'm thinking about stocking up since these freeze-dried products have a long shelf life.

3. TnAndy

TnAndy retired guy Platinum Bling

Their FD strawberries and peaches (diced) are GREAT. We keep a can of each open all the time, and put a handful in our Cheerios in the mornings.

4. sharkman

sharkman Cobra Commander Seeker

I ordered the strawberries last time and just ordered the peaches today among a bunch of other items. I'm just preppin for now although I will open the strawberry yogurt and give that a try.

5. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

I enjoy Honeyville products, but unless their having a blowout sale, you just can't beat the prices on SAMs and Costco.

Not picking on Honeyville, that goes for the others as well.