1. kenyan care remains, no vote. Libtards and msm declare massive victory.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 3/25/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1248.50-- UP 18.30 Silver $17.75-- UP 34 Oil $47.97-- DOWN 134 TICS USD $99.42 -- DOWN 66 tics

$20,000 U.S. dollars to invest into PM's

Discussion in 'Purchasing Precious Metals' started by Paranoid Android, Mar 1, 2017.

1. dacrunch

dacrunch Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

Small income. Each time I deposit a paycheck, I make a withdrawal, then periodic withdrawals, leaving enough in the account to cover automatic payments & card purchases...
    I'd rather have a stash of banknotes stashed at home, than have the Banksters use MY money as "collateral" for their own purposes, like selling loans with only "10% holdings" (of MY money) as the "basis for the loan", etc... And I have absolutely NO TRUST in "Deposit Boxes" in banks.

Also, in case there was a big break-down of the fragile electronic system (EMP burst, for instance) - and banking couldn't be performed, "hard cash" would still purchase goods.

Of course, if I sell a big chunk of real-estate, that skews the equation... Big transactions trigger the "system"... But I don't know if big online purchases from Apmex trigger them, though.

Also, if I were to do a "road trip" with either cash or bullion, I would keep the RECEIPTS on me, so they wouldn't be STOLEN by LEO's in a roadside car search.

GOLDBRIX, Alton and Paranoid Android like this.
  2. ttazzman

ttazzman Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

commercial/ industrial-construction/engineering/ma
    coin shows can be overwhelming to a new buyer........a multitude of different items, some priced, some not priced......prior to going to a show you need to put together a primer sheet of items your interested in and the max price you will pay.....and stick to it.....know what it would cost to buy your items of interest online from a trusted supplier including freight etc so you can make informed fair decisions........if you offer below spot without a smile on your face "you might be a idiot" at the coin show LOL

Paranoid Android likes this.
  3. Howdy

Howdy Silver Member Silver Miner

The biggest problem with coin shows is all the numismatic suckers and the dealers who take advantage of them. Only a few dealers will have bullion for sale but often you can get a decent deal so they are worth going to.