1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

20 Beautiful Portraits Of Dolly Parton In The 1970s

Discussion in 'Stories and Fiction' started by searcher, Mar 25, 2015.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

[h=3]20 Beautiful Portraits of Dolly Parton in the 1970s[/h]

Country music icon and actress Dolly Parton is a cultural icon whose voluptuous figure and powerful voice made her popular on both stage and screen. Parton's singing career really started to take off in 1967. Around this time, she partnered with Porter Wagoner on The Porter Wagoner Show. Parton and Wagoner became a popular duo and the pair recorded a slew of country hits together. Much was made of her shapely curves, petite stature and warm personality.

Parton's work with Wagoner also helped her land a contract with RCA Records. Parton scored her first No. 1 country hit in 1971 with "Joshua." More hits soon followed, including 1973's "Jolene" and 1974's "I Will Always Love You"—now one of Parton's signature songs. She won the Country Music Award for female vocalist in 1975 and 1976.

In 1977, Parton had her first cross-over smash with the uptempo but bittersweet "Here You Come Again." The song reached the top of both the pop and country charts. She also received her first Grammy Award for her performance of this tune. (via Bio)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Johnny Carson always used to comment on the size of her tits.

3. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

Pretty woman, but I never found her that attractive.

argentos likes this.
  4. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Energy Extraction
    I generally prefer what I call sports models although I would have allowed her to eat crackers in bed. Taylor Swift wasn't the first "country girl" to go pop, listen to 9-5. Probably would be hotter if she would have left her hair it's natural color.