1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

2017 1 oz Gold American Eagle Set In one of a kind Custom Hand Made Box

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell Area' started by Afterburn001, Dec 20, 2017.

1. Afterburn001

Afterburn001 Seeker Seeker

Contractor
    *SOLD!

I'm not sure how to close this thread :make happy:

$1350 to $1365 depending on payment option.

I have two hobbies, wood working and collecting beautiful gold and silver rounds. On occasion I will take a good looking round and combine my two hobbies. This 2017 1 oz Gold American Eagle round is absolutely beautiful and detailed and deserves more than just a cardboard box to display it in although I will send the original box from the mint along just so you can have it.

About the box:
    The box was carved out of a solid piece of black walnut using a combination of small power tools and hand held carving tools. Each box takes around four and a half hours to make and as with all hand made items each box reveals it's own character. The lid of the box has a laser engraved image of the round itself. This is NOT a mass produced piece that is set on an C&C machine while a computer does all the work. Its good old fashion wood working.

I have sold a few items on here and have received good feedback. I also have a 100% positive feedback on Ebay, User: Afterburn001 https://www.ebay.com/usr/afterburn001

Payment:
    Paypal $1365.00 if you run it as "Payment for service or goods" (I'm splitting the fees with you) Or $1350 if you send it as a "gift" Paypal protects your transaction in the case of option #1

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017
  2. savvydon

savvydon Gold Member Gold Chaser

Hey man that is one sharp looking box.:2 thumbs up:

stonedywankanobe likes this.
  3. Afterburn001

Contractor
    Thanks! I'm making some out of Purple wood now. They look sweet! I also made a two coin box for my favorite rounds. Freedom Girl, one silver proof, one gold round.

savvydon and stonedywankanobe like this.
  4. Afterburn001

Contractor