1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

2017Fun Show Jan 5th, 6th, 7th 8th

Discussion in 'Purchasing Precious Metals' started by southfork, Jan 2, 2017.

1. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Starts thursday, gold and silver should run like hell if history is any indicator.

62nd Annual F.U.N. Convention

Fort Lauderdale, FL
    January 5-8th, 2017

The 62nd annual FUN Convention will be January 5-8th, 2017 at the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward Convention Center. 1950 Eisenhower Blvd., Fort Lauderdale. Dealer set-up is January 4th from 2:00-8:00 PM. Early Birds get in at 2:00 PM.

The show will feature over 600 dealer booths, a competitive exhibit area, and 15 educational programs, Coins & Kids booth, the Young Numismatists & Scout Merit Badge programs, FUN Coin Club Get Together, the Heritage Auction, and much more.

Board Member Gary Braisted is the General Chairman for this convention and his theme is, “Where The Coins Are”.

Admission to the show is FREE to the public! However, show attendees must first stop by the public registration booths and pick up their “HELLO” badge before entering the bourse floor. Dealers & Early Bird dealers should pay their $15 FUN dues by mail and avoid the lines.

See you in January!

searcher and pitw like this.
  2. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    600 dealers would be 599 more than I've ever seen together. I think I'll pass on going as I don't want to die from drooling out all me water. Sure would be something to see though.

searcher likes this.
  3. southfork

Figures gold and silver going up before show, damit

4. southfork

I'll snap a picture or two on my cell phone if still allowed , give you some eye candy.

pitw likes this.
  5. southfork

Not the best picture but i was never accused of being a photographer, nice show, got some old art bars and rounds .25 over and some engelhard prospectors at 18 each.

[​IMG]

pitw likes this.
  6. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    If I seen old art bars at .25 over it would break the bank. Your pic didn't show up on my end or else you take as bad a pics as me.LOl