1. kenyan care remains, no vote. Libtards and msm declare massive victory.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 3/25/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1248.50-- UP 18.30 Silver $17.75-- UP 34 Oil $47.97-- DOWN 134 TICS USD $99.42 -- DOWN 66 tics

25-Year-Old Student Discovers Way to Kill Superbugs WITHOUT Antibiotics — Science Freaks Out

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by Flight2gold, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    “There is the danger that the ignorant man may easily underdose himself and, by exposing his microbes to non-lethal quantities of the drug (antibiotics), make them resistant,” Alexander Fleming, the man who discovered penicillin, cautioned at the acceptance of his Noble Prize in 1945.

Thanks to the medical-industrial complex and its tendency to prescribe antibiotics for just about every illness, including viruses, bacteria are getting smarter. Because we are giving non-lethal doses of antibiotics to bacteria on a massive scale, Fleming’s prediction in 1945, is now coming true.

The limited number of antibiotics in the world cannot keep up with the rapid rate of evolving bacteria. The world will soon be in a post-antibiotic era.

Ph.D. student Shu Lam, the study’s lead researcher, believes they’ve found a way around antibiotic dependency in the battle against bacteria.

“We’ve developed a new class of antimicrobial agents, which are very unique. They come in the form of tiny star-shaped molecules that are made from short chains of proteins,” Lam told Vice. “We found that they are very effective at wiping out [bacterial] infections in mice and they are also relatively non-toxic to the body.”

“The really good news about this is that, at the moment, if you have a superbug and you run out of antibiotics, there’s not much you can do. At least you can do something now,” said Qiao.

Read more:
    http://www.naturalblaze.com/2016/09...s-without-antibiotics-science-freaks-out.html

GOLDBRIX, searcher and TAEZZAR like this.
  2. Flight2gold

pilot
    Actually sounds really similar to using colloidal silver, another antimicrobial agent.
    Science always freaks out when you mention that also.

3. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    He'll be found dead with two shots to the back of the head....it will be ruled a suicide. The research material will strangely vanish and this will never make the MSM

Flight2gold, TAEZZAR and Uglytruth like this.
  4. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Hmmm... I don't think we're talking about Darth Killary here. However, I wouldn't be surprised if some anthrax showed up in his mail or he had a brake failure on a canyon road.

searcher likes this.
  5. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Big Pharma don't like people messin with their golden goose

GOLDBRIX and TAEZZAR like this.
  6. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

When I went to Texas for a burial, I met an old friends father. I do not recall how we got into the subject of colloidal silver. I thought he had a few years on me, I thought he was about 62,65....he was actually 80!, he had never had any surgeries or serious illnesses, used colloidal silver daily since he was 30, and a big homeopathic supplement user. His son, who I thought was a " youngster" ( early 30's) is turning 50. He states he learned long ago stress was the number one cause of disease and ailments. His regime, " healthy brain, healthy body", daily minuscule lithium orotate supplements, calming flower essences, colloidal silver, healthy diet and a strong belief in God...

7. Alton

Yeah, too bad we're the ones gettin' goosed for their gold... but not for much longer.

the_shootist and searcher like this.
  8. the_shootist

Architect
    Apparently some of us have found other ways of reaching that age, although not quite as well preserved:

[​IMG]

917601 likes this.
  9. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Dang T...Shootist, You almost made me throw-up in my mouth. That foreign Devil standing with Ol' Glory in the background, URRP - here it goes again.

I got to go take a shot of CS/EIS.

10. <SLV>

<SLV> Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

I met this "blue man" (argyria) this summer. Said he spent 3 years trying to make himself blue. Craziest thing he told me -- "I bet you would never guess that I'm 60 years old!" Actually, I thought he looked 75.

Attached Files:

Howdy likes this.
  11. Flight2gold

pilot
    If your super wealthy you just keep getting whatever you need. Who knows where they find all these organs?
    Back alley murders that go unsolved. Heart, liver, kidney, lungs and cornea all surgically removed on the pavement.

101 Year Old David Rockefeller Just Received 7th Heart Transplant This Morning.

12. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Palestine comes to mind...

13. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

One weird thing is how the plutocrats always do what the doctor says and a$$holes like Warren Buffett has a lousy diet of soda and junk food; they reap what they sow and in the long run their money won't buy much. None of them seem to put stock in all the good alternative treatments.

14. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

At this time : Nobody Gets Out of this World Alive.

With Birth Comes Death.

My Grandfather and my Mother-In-Law left this world when they wanted too.
    Both had outlived their mates, siblings and close friends, and the joy of Grand and Great Grand Children had ran its course.

I don't care how many hearts Rockefeller has had eventually the stuff that can not be replaced will deteriorate and he will meet his maker.

I feel bad for those younger people who may have made great use of those hearts maybe even for humanity itself, UNLIKE Rockefeller.

Flight2gold likes this.
  15. Alton

16. the_shootist

Architect
    GOLDBRIX likes this.