1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

36' Survival Bunker

Discussion in 'Survival (Preps & Homestead)' started by BarnacleBob, May 23, 2017.

1. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

$90k

Merlin likes this.
  2. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Who has 90k and land to put it on, guess the rich do.

3. Merlin

Merlin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

I wanted a metal roof on my house when replacement time came around--so I could cache rainwater runoff. Well, I didn't have $17,000 to spend that way, so I still have asphalt shingles. Yes, I'd like to have a 90k, 36' bunker; but I had to settle for a Berke water filter, some 25 below sleeping bags, and a new bicycle. We all do the best we're able to do. That two-year supply of dehydrated, freeze-dried, canned food isn't looking too bad though :)

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  4. Rollie Free

Rollie Free Midas Member Midas Member

I am not so sure that's a good deal. Nice doors and all but the rest of it is basically a run off sewer pipe with some very basic construction inside.

My underground man-cave-fallout would have an astroturf lawn and images of the moon and stars on the ceiling as I look out over my patio. And I think Donald Fagen had the right idea. A good place to take chicks.