1. Stocks flat after recent runs. Metals flat to up.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thur Am. Gold is up slightly, +.5 to 1264, while Silver is up 2 to 1739. Crude is down 44 to 4918. The USD is down 5 to 9887.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 4/22/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1289.10-- UP 0.60 Silver $17.85-- down 66 Oil $49.62-- down 3.80 USD $99.88 -- down 58

5 Things Every Reasonable Gun Owner Ought To Know

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by SilverCity, Feb 13, 2016.

1. mtnman

mtnman Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Self Employed Ex-shipyard Machinist

Yep that's what the law states. Now ya get to prove the facts in court.

Ahillock likes this.
  2. Ebie

Ebie Midas Member Midas Member

"here in Michigan under the Michigan Self Defense Act Legislation of 2006, states that in order to use deadly force you must "honestly and reasonably believe that the use of deadly force was necessary to prevent the imminent death of or imminent great bodily harm to himself or herself or to another individual"
    Why was the officer who shot in the back, the unarmed escaped prisoner in NY, not charged?

3. Ahillock

Ahillock A nobody Mother Lode

Ebie, what is your point asking this question? I am not a LEO and we are not talking about shooting escapes prisoners.

I believe it is state/federal law that you can shoot a escaped prisoner/fugitive in the back.

https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/471/1/case.html

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  4. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

So if my homeowners policy requires me to keep my guns unloaded & I am invaded by Syrian rebels, or any other bad guy, & I can't get my gun(s) loaded in time to defend myself, what will be the Ins. Co. liability toward being the cause of my death ?? Just ask'n.

Eyebone likes this.
  5. Eyebone

Eyebone Midas Member Midas Member

Who has 'got' an attorney?

You must be think'in of the elite.

I don't have a stinkin 'attorney'.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2016
  6. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

Do you really want one???

2. Americans appearing in American courts represented by licensed lawyers are known to be “wards-of-the-court”. See, e.g., Corpus Juris Secundum, Attorney & Client, Sec. 2, pg 769.: Black’s Law Dictionary (5th Ed., 1991) defines “wards-of-the-court” as “infants” or “persons of unsound mind”.

You could “look it up”. Your lawyer didn’t explain this to you when he took your money? Ever Wonder why?

3. “Their [the attorney’s] first duty is to the court, not to the client, and whenever the duties he owes to the client conflict with the duties he owes to the court, as an officer of the court in the administration of justice, the former must yield to the latter”. Corpus Juris Secundum, Attorney & Client, Sec. 4, pg 802. [Emphasis mine.] Your lawyer didn’t explain this to you either? A clear case of criminal Deception, a fraud to imprison those that never had a lawful complaint , brought before a constitutional compliant court or were ever shown due cause or a contract they signed that had full discloser.

4. In the Oxford English Dictionary [ entries in 22 volumes], look up “lawyer” & “liar”. After you learn why those words are connected phonetically in English.

Just read the 5th Amendment which clearly states;

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

This is not up holding the constitution. This is bad behavior and they cease to be lawful judges. Their orders are void, and all those in prison should be released till time a lawful complaint is brought forth with a notarized signature of a injured party or a contract that was signed with full discloser.

See: Article III Section 1.

The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behavior,…

This is a act of fraud and treason upon the people of the U.S.A. When accused of a crime. Denying all using a BAR licensed attorney, of their constitutional right to lawful counsel, to help the defendant know what his rights are and to help those defend those rights to life, liberty, property and pursuit of happiness. Wards of the court have no unalienable rights.

This BAR ATTORNEY scam has lead this nation to have highest percentage of imprisoned people per population of any country in the world and great portion of those imprisoned for victimless crimes.

Blacks Law Dictionary defines “private property, in essence, as, “Property protected from appropriation, over which the owner has exclusive and absolute rights.” Read the entire bill of rights and the definition of the word unalienable right.

Licensed attorneys and Licensed attorney judges, have endless case law and statute law that says, we can not be sovereign free inhabitants in the several states, we have no rights to have I.D without a federal benefit slave card number, known as S.S.N, no right to lawful money, due process of law, free passage on the right a ways, we have to license our rights, license our private property, no right to exchange our labor for compensation to feed and cloth our selves and our families, no right to own private property or a home to shelter our families.

What attorney’s don’t tell you is:

“It is a clearly established principle of law that an attorney must represent a corporation, it being incorporeal and a creature of the law. An attorney representing an artificial entity must appear with the corporate charter and law in his hand. A person acting as an attorney for a foreign principal must be registered to act on the principal’s behalf.
    See, Foreign Agents Registration Act (22 USC § 612 et seq.); Victor Rabinowitz et. al. v. Robert F. Kennedy, 376 US 605.

arminius likes this.
  7. wallew

wallew Gold Member Gold Chaser

Retired - no job, no money
    Better to have a shovel and not need it, than to need a shovel and not have it.

S3

Shoot
    Shovel
    SHUT THE HELL UP

8. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Use the shovel to dig a hole & throw the asshole lawyer into it & cover him up.
    BTW, I think lawyer means liar in Greek or Latin !!

9. Ebie

Do lawyers take an oath to be "officer of the court"?

10. tranzformer

tranzformer Seeker Seeker

I don't have a lawyer on retainer but I have the number of a law firm that has been recommended to me by someone I trust if I should ever need their services.

Ebie likes this.
  11. TAEZZAR

They ARE officers of the court.
    Their first allegiance is to the court, the client sucks hind tit.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  12. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

GREAT Question,,,,,,, for your Insurance Agent, or your lawyer.

13. wallew

wallew Gold Member Gold Chaser

Retired - no job, no money
    I have a long time friend (more than 30 years) that practiced employment law forever. THEN became a judge and no longer is practicing law for money. I guess being a judge pays pretty good.

But at my age (over 60) how much do you really need?

And why is it that lawyers and doctors business are called 'practice' and your mechanic just owns a business?

Mindless questions on a cloudy day...

14. <SLV>

<SLV> Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

My instructor told us to always shout at the time of firing "Drop your weapon!" This is so the witnesses will testify that they heard your assailant was armed and you gave him warning. He also said never wait for them to drop their weapon.

I carry a wheel gun (Ruger LCR). A primary reason is that the brass stays in the firearm. Brass on the ground tells a story, and that story may work against you.

oldgaranddad, TAEZZAR and GOLDBRIX like this.
  15. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Worth a listen.

Maine Prepper: Prepper disaster; Eyewitness account of a defensive shooting
    Maineprepper Reruns

Published on Dec 28, 2016
    Maine Prepper: Prepper disaster; Eyewitness account of a defensive shooting

TAEZZAR and SilverCity like this.
  16. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    In my CCW class the instructor was giving examples of deranged Liberals calling 911 reporting a man threatening people with a weapon. To get a SWAT response

TAEZZAR and searcher like this.
  17. searcher

Bump...................

TAEZZAR likes this.
  18. TAEZZAR

Did he make up that story for the video? Maybe, maybe not, it does make a point that we all should already know, but many do not.
    Why don't we have the same protection of our life that the police do? Is our life of lesser value than a cop, I don't think so.
    Gregg might not have been right to shoot the guy, until he was entirely inside his home, but to use his military background & training
    against him, is wrong. Hopefully I don't have to explain that.
    The entire problem is the ducks ass (D A), we now have liberal governments (gun haters) in most states, so our just-us system works
    to their agenda instead of toward justice. Your life hangs on the personal belief & power
    My belief is that, if a burglar, or worse, can be killed, we would have one helluva lot less crime, but they know the law is basically one THEIR SIDE !!!
    Isn't it wonderful, the criminal is protected & the victim is further victimized !!! WTF, Over
    Or in other words, the system now exists for the sake & perpetuation of the system, not justice.

Someone_else and searcher like this.
  19. searcher

Some people will call the cops to "get even" with someone they don't like. Seen it several times with neighbors where one will call the cops on another neighbor over something totally stupid. I guess they are hoping the person gets a citation or gets arrested. Not cool at all.

Ensoniq, Ebie and TAEZZAR like this.
  20. Ebie

You may also give your name and date of birth.
    I also note that Mr. Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case spoke freely to the police.
    In that case, his testimony to the police helped his case a great deal.
    Also, many home owners do talk to the police--and the case stops right there.
    But, I agree, probably better not to talk to the police.

Someone_else likes this.