1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

80% bone loss in gums. Anyway to fix this?

Discussion in 'Survival (Preps & Homestead)' started by Cigarlover, Dec 29, 2017.

1. bb28

bb28 Silver Member Silver Miner

I would recommend taking a look at this book and the work of Weston A. Price and Hal Huggins. I spoke with Hal Huggins a few times before he died. This is not junk science, it is the real deal. Although, I'm not sure how much it would help with bone loss.

https://www.amazon.com/Cure-Tooth-Decay-Cavities-Nutrition/dp/1434810607

I have looked into this quite a bit and can comment more later.

bb

gringott and Cigarlover like this.
  2. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Mine lets me opt out.

3. bb28

Most dentists are bound under their license to push the exact agenda given by the ADA. There are lots of dentists that are suffering from mercury poisoning and their offices do not pass OSHA regs, but they are not allowed to personally state to patients what they believe the dangers of mercury are. So, if someone did come up with the cure all, they would not be allowed to speak about it. Also, when you get into the alternative answers, you will find that they require lifestyle changes that would not be profitable for anybody but the patient.

Most of the Weston A Price dentists in this country are 100% gagged. They are unable to discuss a proposed treatment plan with their patients based on their ethics, for fear of loosing their license. Some of them inevitably do and others will only follow treatment plans based on printed literature, but only if the patient requests it.

bb

hoarder, GOLDBRIX and Oldmansmith like this.
  4. Oldmansmith

Oldmansmith Midas Member Midas Member

Environmentl Consultant
    Another thing worth a try is oil pulling. Put a tablespoon of organic coconut oil in your mouth, let it melt, then swish through your teeth for 20 minutes ( no longer). Spit it out in the trash or outside, not in the sink as it will gum the works up, and do not swallow it as it absorbs toxins from your gums.

I have a friend with tooth/gum problems that have been totally cleared up by doing this once a day. Her hygienist couldn’t figure out why she no longer had any plaque ( she was going four times a year because it was so bad). I’ve done it some, but it is on my New Years list to do daily.

Silver, hoarder, Lt Dan and 3 others like this.
  5. Rusty Shackelford

Rusty Shackelford Midas Member Midas Member

wastewater
    Again...I have not had a Hg filling in years. All ceramic. How is it my dentists are not using amalgam fillings if the ADA agenda is telling them they have to use them. And my dentist has removed the amalgam filling I had and stated his reasoning and concerns.

GOLDBRIX and gringott like this.
  6. Rusty Shackelford

Rusty Shackelford Midas Member Midas Member

wastewater
    Want a sure fire way to prevent cavities?? Don't drink acidic drinks like pop (ph 3 to 4.5) and to some degree coffee which run at a pH of about 5 to 6.0. Enamel begins to errode at pH 5.5

7. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    My dentist of about 5 years had a discussion about fillings. He somewhat defended the old school method. However, he has only done ceramic in my mouth as the decades old fillings wear out. He says now 'they don't last as long as the old stuff, but they look better and it is a good idea to err on the side of caution". Exactly.

Doctor, Dentist, Chiropractor, Auto Mechanic, they all see problems with you when they need money.
    We have to be informed consumers and know when to say no.
    There is a dealership in the area that I and many other people will say has the friendliest, well dressed and groomed staff anywhere.
    It is shocking how wholesome they are.
    Of course, they rob the customer blind on services and parts.

8. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I hit up my dentist on this question 20 + years ago. He gave me some cock & bull story but I was not having any issues except kidney stone Hx and I like the guy.
    I first noticed when I had a amalgam crack years ago ( i loved chewing ice) he replaced it with ceramic saying it was much harder than amalgams. All my kids have only CERAMICS.*
    Out of eight amalgam fillings I had since my youth I'm down to two. All others have been replaced, due to coming loose or cracking, by ceramics.

My kidney stone issues have dropped off the charts, no issues in years.

* - Original Post I typed "amalgams" which is wrong.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    gringott likes this.
  9. bb28

It's about liability. Most dentists do not push mercury anymore, but the official stance of the ADA is not that mercury is toxic, but that they have found better options. If they were to admit it was toxic, you would see lawsuits like for asbestos. Because they don't admit it, there is no legal evidence that can be presented by experts in a court of law, unless those "experts" happen to be tin hat conspiracy theorists.

This is what the ADA does not want to discuss... the smoking tooth.

bb

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  10. Oldmansmith

Oldmansmith Midas Member Midas Member

Environmentl Consultant
    Not relevant to the OP, but surprised that no one has mentioned Silver Diamond Flouride. Weston Price the dentist talked about it in his classic book Nutrition and Human Degeneration like 80 years ago, and it has been commonly used in Japan for 20 years.

You paint it onto the cavity, and it kills the bacteria and bonds with the cavity. No novocaine, no drilling, no more cavity. You can do it yourself. Dentists don’t like it at all.

It does leave a black spot where the cavity is, but hardly worse than an amalgam filling. Certainly it should be used exclusively for children on baby teeth since they will soon be replaced. Think of all the pain and money wasted on drill and fill. My daughter has no cavities at 6, and her dentist doesn’t do this treatment, so if she gets a cavity we'll be saying goodbye.

Cigarlover and GOLDBRIX like this.