1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

A SIMPLE EXPLANATION OF THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF GOVERNEMNT

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by TAEZZAR, Apr 18, 2017.

1. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Last night, 17 April 2017, our group had a guest speaker, John Chambers.

His presentation was on “Forms of Government”. His approach was to present his information in a non-technical, easy to understand, style.

I thought some of our members would enjoy this short but informative paper on the different forms of government.

His explanation of “Republic” is quite different than what I was expecting.
    PG 1.jpg PG 2.jpg
    PG 3..jpg
    PG 4.jpg

I learned something new last night, I hope this was informative for some of you too.

TAEZZAR

Zed and Fanakapan like this.
  2. Fanakapan

Fanakapan Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

The model that has generally evolved in what we might loosely term the Anglo Saxon world, I would suggest is by far the most effective in terms of liberty, and the restraint of King Mob.

Just think, any of us can criticize government in any way we please without fear of the security policeman's attention. Even today there are not that many places on the globe where such can be taken for granted :)

TAEZZAR likes this.