1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

After Hiring 10,000 Refugees, Muslim Organizations Call For The End Of Starbucks

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by Goldhedge, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Wipe your ass with your left hand and don't use TP and....

After Hiring 10,000 Refugees, Muslim Organizations Call For The End Of Starbucks

Posted by Luis Orozco | Jul 7, 2017

[​IMG]
    Muslim groups in both nations are calling for a Starbucks boycott given the fact that the company decided to support LGBT issues.

When a politically correct liberal hears that the worst nightmare for a woman or any member of the LGBT community would be to live in the Muslim world, they will call you a bigot, racist, xenophobe, Islamophobe, misogynist or homophobe, even when none of these labels make any sense.

If they don’t use this idiotic strategy to discredit this horrendous fact, they will say the well-known “not all Muslims,” and they will use as an example of civilized and tolerant Islamic societies countries like Malaysia and Indonesia, which are two of the most populous Muslim nations in the world.

Nevertheless, recent news destroys this ridiculous assertion and provides an important shred of reality.

Muslim groups in both nations are calling for a Starbucks boycott given the fact that the company decided to support LGBT issues. The most outrageous case came from the Malaysian Muslim organization Perkasa, which called on its members to commit this action against Starbucks coffee shops a couple of days ago.

As reported by the Conservative Daily Post in a previous article, this company has been under the spotlight during the last few weeks after it was revealed that some of its iced drinks had fecal bacteria in it, the same that is present in feces.

Regarding this disgusting scandal, the head of policy at the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health Tony Lewis said that the amount of fecal bacteria in Starbucks’ iced drinks were quite concerning.

https://conservativedailypost.com/a...rce=Facebook&utm_medium=VBI&utm_campaign=Luis

2. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Girl and the Snake

A young girl walking along a mountain path to her grandmother's house heard a rustle at her feet. Looking down, she saw a snake, but before she could react, the snake spoke to her.

"I am about to die," he said. "It's too cold for me up here, and I am freezing. There is no food in these mountains, and I am starving. Please put me under your coat and take me with you."

"No," the girl replied. "I know your kind. You are a rattlesnake. And if I pick you up, you will bite me and your bite is poisonous."

"No, no," the snake said. "If you help me, you will be my best friend. I will treat you differently."

The young girl sat down on a rock for a moment to rest and think things over. She looked at the beautiful markings on the snake and she had to admit he was the most beautiful snake she had ever seen.

Suddenly, she said, "I believe you. I will save you. All living things deserve to be treated with kindness."

She then reached over, put the snake gently under her coat and continued toward her grandmother's house.

Within a moment, she felt a sharp pain in her side. The snake had bitten her!

"How could you do this to me?" she cried. "You promised that you would not bite me, and I trusted you!"

"You knew what I was when you picked me up," he hissed as he slithered away.

Someone_else likes this.
  3. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Is that you Mister President? :godfather

I couldn't care less. I don't drink that overpriced sludge anyway!

4. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I was standing in front of a Starbuck's across the street from another Starbuck's. The wi-fi is free and the coffee is overpriced. Too much drama served with it too.