1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

AI. It is coming, like it or not.

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by <SLV>, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

And no man may buy or sell without it's mark...

Crockett and <SLV> like this.
  2. <SLV>

<SLV> Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

3. <SLV>

DANIEL 12:3-10
    3 Those who have insight will shine brightly like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the many to righteousness, like the stars forever and ever. 4 But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the end of time; many will go back and forth, and knowledge will increase."

5 Then I, Daniel, looked and behold, two others were standing, one on this bank of the river and the other on that bank of the river. 6 And one said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, "How long will it be until the end of these wonders?" 7 I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he raised his right hand and his left toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time [or 3 1/2 years]; and as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these events will be completed. 8 As for me, I heard but could not understand; so I said, "My lord, what will be the outcome of these events?" 9 He said, "Go your way, Daniel, for these words are concealed and sealed up until the end time. 10 Many will be purged, purified and refined, but the wicked will act wickedly; and none of the wicked will understand, but those who have insight will understand.

4. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    As a 'central nervous system' it will eventually neurologically connect all humans, like individual cells, to one body.

Still in an embryonic state.

[​IMG]

Once this generation brought up on smart phones reach adulthood it would be a simple 'plug in' and all humans then could be under direct control of a central administrator.

The time frame is still a mystery. Got to wait for more of us old goats to get out of they way?

Thecrensh and <SLV> like this.
  5. RealJack

RealJack Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yeah, netflix is big on super powered vag worship and lgbt stuff. So is hulu. So is youtube red. The propaganda is raining down on us from above like hot cinders
    from Mt. Vesuvius.

solarion likes this.
  6. keef

Retired Hoser
    I detached from TV in 2005. Now I can't handle watching it at all as the programming has become so blatant in our society:

Digital/Biological melding

Interesting documentary on 'preparing the masses for digital integration'.

Crockett, Joe King, solarion and 2 others like this.
  7. <SLV>

Yet here we are.

8. <SLV>

EVERYONE should watch this.

keef and Lt Dan like this.
  9. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Agreed. I'm a comic book freak, but couldn't stomach Agents of "vag" Shield any longer. The show tells me that to be a skilled fighter one needn't train or increase muscle mass...you simply have to possess XY chromosomes. I realize it's just a show, but the occurrence of 95lbs females taking down platoons of armed trained soldiers in hand to hand combat just gets to be too much to take.

I nearly stopped watching "100" at a couple points due to the ridiculous vag worship, but eventually you're let in on the secret that the egomaniac responsible for the destruction of modern civilization and the death of 7 billion humans also possessed a vagina.

10. mtnman

mtnman Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Retired Shipyard Machinist
    [​IMG]

Mujahideen likes this.
  11. Thecrensh

Holy.Crap. This is in line with what I've been saying, and I've never seen this video before, nor did I realize how integrated AI already is. The scary parts are about 7:30-8:15 or so and the "insects laying eggs" part where AI is putting bits and pieces around the world in case part of it is destroyed...

This isn't going to end well.

Crockett and solarion like this.
  12. <SLV>

MATTHEW 24:21-22
    21 For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will. 22 Unless those days had been cut short, no life would have been saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be cut short.

REVELATION 19:11-21
    11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war. 12 His eyes are a flame of fire, and on His head are many diadems; and He has a name written on Him which no one knows except Himself. 13 He is clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies which are in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, were following Him on white horses. 15 From His mouth comes a sharp sword, so that with it He may strike down the nations, and He will rule them with a rod of iron; and He treads the wine press of the fierce wrath of God, the Almighty. 16 And on His robe and on His thigh He has a name written, "KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."
    17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and he cried out with a loud voice, saying to all the birds which fly in midheaven, "Come, assemble for the great supper of God, 18 so that you may eat the flesh of kings and the flesh of commanders and the flesh of mighty men and the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them and the flesh of all men, both free men and slaves, and small and great."
    19 And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies assembled to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 And the beast was seized, and with him the false prophet who performed the signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image; these two were thrown alive into the lake of fire which burns with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which came from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse, and all the birds were filled with their flesh.

13. keef

Retired Hoser
    That reminds me of a great Sam Kinnison bit when he was tripping on acid and while sharing an intimate moment with Jessica Hahn. You know. Too real even for the cigar lounge.

I guess I will keep that link for the forum you need the special double password for.

Only Sam would go there.

14. keef

Retired Hoser
    ahhh, not sure where you guys been?
    [​IMG]

Chillin w/da Gimmers

(Actually, I did have a heads-up on this back in 1992 when Dr Timothy Leary told a group I was with that the next generation of young people were going to turn onto computers/technology the way his generation turned onto drugs.

I silently laughed to myself that Leary was nuts at the time. He was dead right back in the 60s and the 90s)

And I believe this will end the same way the drug craze of the 60s ended. Started out GREAT, but after everyone was hooked, it got real ugly for most.​

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Thecrensh likes this.
  15. Thecrensh

It will get really really ugly because people will no longer connect on an emotional level. Empathy, sympathy and compassion will disappear from the human race because each person will be most concerned with themselves over everything ("...in the last days, men will be lovers of their own selves..."). There will be emotional issues unlike ever experienced in human history. It will lead potentially to the destruction of the human race...

16. Crockett

Crockett Seeker

All facilitated by blockchain technology . . . what better way to obtain computing power and spread itself into the wild?

17. keef

Retired Hoser
    We are already there.

Well, I don't think they 'abolished the orgasm' yet.

Something to look forward to in this 'Brave New World'.

Thecrensh likes this.
  18. <SLV>

19. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

After the week I had, any kind if intelligence would be welcome at this point. I have dealt with so many dummies I lost count.

Mujahideen likes this.
  20. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    r1.jpg r2.jpg r3.jpg r4.jpg

21. keef

Retired Hoser
    Intelligence that is 'artificial' is still lacking something much more important than a simple IQ test could measure.

Can't put a finger on exactly what that missing something is, but know it when I feel it/see it.

Something very real, but still very intangible to the new Borg Material Collective that is being fostered upon all of mankind since the advent of the Internet/cell phones.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2017 at 10:32 AM
    Lt Dan likes this.