1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

ALERT: Delivered By Airplane: Ebola Now Threatens 21 Million People In Major Metro Ar

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by searcher, Jul 27, 2014.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Re: ALERT: Delivered By Airplane: Ebola Now Threatens 21 Million People In Major Metr

[h=1]Ebola outbreak projections for the United States defy CDC’s false assurances[/h]18Oct, 2014
    by Dave Hodges

[​IMG]Friday, October 17, 2014
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Natural News

[​IMG]

(NaturalNews) After watching the testimony of CDC director Tom Frieden (and others) before a congressional committee today, it is abundantly obvious that no official source is going to tell the truth about the realistic danger of an exploding Ebola outbreak in the United States. Under the leadership of Frieden, the CDC has reached a state of delusional denial that staggers the mind, continuing to insist that Ebola cannot be spread through indirect contact (i.e. via contaminated surfaces).The droning mantra of the CDC has now become, “We will consider any options that help reduce risk to Americans.” Yet somehow those options do not include air travel isolation — a fundamental tool in halting any pandemic outbreak.

The official CDC / government position

The U.S. government has gone from saying that Ebola won’t ever come to America to saying Ebola is now in America but is completely under control. Now that the virus keeps infecting surprising numbers of new victims, the new spin offered in today’s congressional testimony is, “American will not experience a serious Ebola outbreak.”

With the CDC leading the blind charge, the U.S. government has now officially adopted a position of quack science denial of reality. It is now perfectly clear to everyone who understands the principles of virology and disease outbreaks that every claim and assurance now uttered by the CDC must be immediately assumed to be a half-truth. Unlike with the hoaxed swine flu pandemic where the CDC was madly hyping up a largely fictional pandemic in order to create demand for more vaccines, the CDC is now fully invested in “downplay” mode, resorting to denials and obfuscations instead of the exaggerations we’re used to hearing from the CDC.

This increasingly convinces me that this Ebola outbreak is not only very real but actually far worse than we are being told. “Never believe something is true,” the saying goes, “until the government officially denies it.” And today, the CDC is adamantly denying that the Ebola outbreak taking place in America right now is any problem at all.

Why I’m thankful for frontline CDC workers even though I strongly disagree with CDC leadership

I want to clarify that my criticism of the CDC is solely directed at the CDC leadership and not the rank-and-file CDC scientists and workers who are legitimately trying to save lives. They deserve our thanks and support for working extremely long hours in their attempts to halt this pandemic, even if they have been misled by their employer and not told the truth about the origins of this Ebola strain.

Sadly, these people are working under the leadership of a government department that seems to deliberately want Ebola to spread. Why else would the agency still refuse to recommend BSL-4 biohazard gear for all medical staffers treating Ebola patients? Why else would the CDC continue to ridiculously insist that Ebola cannot be spread via contaminated medical gear or surfaces? The agency’s foolish clinging to the exclusivity of the “direct contact” theory of Ebola transmission is already proving disastrous. How long will it take for the CDC to finally admit that its direct contact theory is flatly false?

Because of the delusional state of CDC leadership right now, it’s worth exploring independent projections of the Ebola outbreak that has already begun. Below, I offer my own best estimates on what we’re likely to face from Ebola in the years ahead. All such projections are, of course, subject to change if circumstances change or if new advances are made in the prevention or treatment of Ebola.

Duration of preparedness supplies

Based on what we’ve learned over just the last few days, I am updating my recommendations for isolation self-reliance storage supplies to a minimum of 42 days (six weeks). This means that all the supplies you need for day-to-day consumption must be gathered in sufficient quantities to ride out a six-week mandatory quarantine in your own home.

Naturally, 42 days is a bare minimum and you would be far smarter to cover yourself and your family members for a period of 90 days, 180 days or even longer.

These supplies should include food, water, medicine, emergency power needs, heating and cooling, pet food supplies and so on. Water is often the most challenging for families because of the enormous quantities needed. I like to recommend 4 gallons per person per day, but in a pinch you could survive on half that. This means that a family of four needs, at bare minimum, about 250 gallons of water per month (and that barely covers basic hygiene and cooking needs). So a six-week supply of minimum water needs is roughly 375 gallons, or about 7 of those large 55-gallon barrels full of water.

If you’re lucky, the public water supply might still function during a serious outbreak, in which case you can get by with a high-quality water filter. Based on my recent laboratory testing, the gravity water filter that removes the most toxic elements is the Big Berkey with both the ceramic elements on top and the arsenic / fluoride elements attached below. In this configuration the Berkey filters also remove significant quantities of uranium, strontium, aluminum and other elements (I’ll be sharing actual ICP-MS laboratory results soon).

When planning for supplies, don’t forget all the pandemic medical supplies you’ll need: bleach, full body isolation suits, full face respirators, latex gloves, plastic sheeting, duct tape and so on.

Chance of CDC and western medicine halting Ebola in the USA

I currently estimate a 1 in 4 chance of the CDC and U.S. health authorities successfully preventing any “serious” Ebola outbreaks in America. By “serious,” I mean a ten or more people infected in a single region.

This means I currently believe there is a 75% chance that we will see an outbreak involving at least 10 people in the United States sometime within the next 24 months.

I do believe, however, that the current Dallas outbreak will be controlled. Perhaps I’m being overly optimistic in that, considering all the hundreds of people who have potentially been exposed via air travel, and I’ll watch closely over the next 42 days to see how many additional infections (if any) might have taken place.

Of course, there’s always a possibility that infections have already spread to more than 10 people from the Dallas outbreak, but we won’t even know for six more weeks. That’s because we now know the incubation period for Ebola is really 42 days, not the 21 days we’ve all been told by the CDC.

In other words, every time there is a new infection identified, the clocks starts ticking on a 42-day countdown. If no new infections are reported during that 42-day countdown, then we can be confident the virus did not spread.

It is worth noting that James Wesley Rawles, former U.S. Army intelligence officer and founder of www.SurvivalBlog.com also predicts the CDC will be unable to stop Ebola from sooner or later spreading across America. Like me, Rawles believes the most substantial long-term threat comes from the likely spread of Ebola in Central or South America from which it would then rapidly spread to North America via uncontrolled border crossings.

I continue to believe this is the most likely scenario that would overwhelm the U.S. medical system and lead to the uncontrolled spread of Ebola across U.S. cities.

Timing of serious outbreaks across the United States

If you review the spread of Ebola in Liberia and Sierra Leone, you realize it took less than one year for Ebola to go from a handful of people to infecting over 10,000 per month.

With this strain of Ebola, which may have been weaponized, the time required to go from a very small number of infections to over one million infections, according to CDC computer modeling, is barely over a year (13 – 15 months).

Of course, we were repeatedly told that the USA has “first world hospitals” and advanced medical technology, so Ebola can’t spread in the USA. But it did spread in precisely the way we were told it wouldn’t: among medical staff working in a “first world hospital” in Dallas.

Now we’re told, “America is not Liberia,” implying that Ebola somehow won’t infect people from rich nations. But it’s an idiotic statement. Ebola doesn’t care about your economic status or nationality, and it can’t tell the difference between a Liberian and an American. Bluntly stated, Ebola doesn’t check your passport before deciding to infect you.

In many ways, in fact, America is MORE vulnerable to Ebola than Liberia:

• America has a higher population density

• Americans travel more frequently than Liberians, creating more opportunities to spread a pandemic

• Americans are more immunosuppressed from mass medications

• Americans are more psychology invested in a state of denial, believing that Ebola can’t possibly infect them because that’s what the American government keeps telling them

12 – 24 months

For these reasons, I think a serious, uncontrolled outbreak of Ebola in America would emerge 12 – 24 months following a serious uncontrolled outbreak of Ebola in any Central or South American nation (such as El Salvador or even Mexico). On the positive side, however, if Ebola can be prevented from taking hold in Mexico or any countries to the south, there is a very strong chance it can be substantially kept out of the continental United States.

If Ebola spreads uncontrolled across the United States and isn’t halted with some extraordinary intervention (medical or otherwise), I estimate the number of fatalities could reach 30 million in a worst-case scenario, which would take several years to unfold and “burn out.” That’s roughly 10% of the U.S. population, and I must emphasize this is a worst-case scenario, not the most likely scenario.

I also realize that some will argue that this number is not nearly high enough for a worst-case scenario. If Ebola has a 50% – 70% fatality rate, they would argue, then an uncontrolled infection across the United States should produce 150+ million fatalities. But that assumes a 100% infection rate and also that the virus maintains its high fatality rate. Usually when viruses mutate to become more successful at spreading, they become less likely to kill their hosts. So we are likely to see a fatality rate significantly lower than 50% if this virus is given more opportunities to spread and mutate.

My “worst case” estimate of 30 million people comes from the formula of a 20% fatality rate with the infection of 150 million people over a period of several years.

What I’m doing to help save lives and prevent the pandemic

I hope and pray that nothing like this ever comes to pass, and I’m working very diligently every day to try to educate the public and help save lives through my free online audio course at www.BioDefense.com

Since there’s not much I can do on the front lines with hospitals and patients — that’s the CDC’s domain — I am contributing to the safety of society in the best way I know how: by teaching people principles of Pandemic Preparedness so that lives will be saved if the CDC fails to contain this.

Stay informed! Keep watching these websites for more independent news you won’t find from mainstream corporate sources:

www.SHTFplan.com
    www.SurvivalBlog.com
    www.SteveQuayle.com
    www.BioDefense.com
    www.TheCommonsenseShow.com

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2...the-united-states-defy-cdcs-false-assurances/

EO 11110 likes this.
  2. searcher

Re: ALERT: Delivered By Airplane: Ebola Now Threatens 21 Million People In Major Metr

FEMA Conducting Pandemic Drills Amidst Ebola Crisis

[​IMG]
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 10/18/2014 15:32 -0400

Submitted by Brandon Turbeville via Alt-Market blog,

In yet another curious coincidence surrounding the recent Ebola crisis, it appears that FEMA has been preparing for the appearance of a pandemic of deadly disease in the near future all along.

As part of the FEMA Pandemic Exercise Series: PANDEMIC ACCORD: 2013-14 Pandemic Influenza Continuity Exercise Strategy , the Sifma.org website states that,

The Federal Executive Boards in New York City and Northern New Jersey in partnership with FEMA Region II, The Department of Health and Human Services Region II, NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) and the Clearing House Association are sponsoring a two year series of pandemic influenza continuity exercises – tabletop exercise 2013 (complete), full scale exercise 2014 – to increase readiness for a pandemic event amongst Federal Executive Departments and Agencies, US Court, State, tribal, local jurisdictional and private sector continuity.

The exercise, having been underway since 2013 is scheduled to continue to December 4th 2014. The exercise will involve eight scheduled events and/or webinars which will discuss questions surrounding continuity of operations for essential services, transportation impacts, disruption in communications and internet connectivity, disruptions to power sources and other related possible damages to the normal function of societal life. The exercises also deal with the aftermath of the pandemic including “coping with the deaths of multiple coworkers/loved ones,” “replacing staff,” and “replacing personal protective equipment for a potential next wave.”

The fictional pandemic is designed as an influenza virus spreading from person to person worldwide. Sifma describes the setting for this exercise by peppering in statistics regarding the 1918 “Spanish Flu” and projected damage done to the U.S. population as well as the U.S. economy.

The stated objectives of the exercise are “to mitigate vulnerabilities during a pandemic influenza outbreak; to identify gaps or weaknesses in pandemic planning or in organization pandemic influenza continuity plans, policies, and procedures; and encourage private and public organizations to jointly plan for, and test, their pandemic influenza plans.”

The Sifma website provides an overall summary of the exercise as well as links to webinar presentations which can be viewed for free.

Regardless of the origins of the Ebola crisis, whether it be conspiracy or gross incompetence, there are a number of aspects to the entire situation which simply do not add up. While one would not argue that preparedness on the part of the federal government regarding a possible pandemic is a bad thing, its behavior thus far has exuded anything but preparedness. Considering America’s sordid history with national emergency exercises, the ongoing FEMA pandemic exercise cannot help but raise red flags.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-18/fema-conducting-pandemic-drills-amidst-ebola-crisis

3. searcher

4. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

DALLAS — Officials now say that a woman who fell ill at the Dallas Area Rapid Transit White Rock Station Saturday afternoon is not known to be a part of any Ebola watch list.

DART spokesman Morgan Lyons said the person exited a northbound Blue Line train at the station and spit on the platform. She was earlier reported by DART to have been on a list of individuals being monitored for the often deadly illness. The woman was said to have a low-grade fever at the transit facility in Northeast Dallas.

Lyons initially said that the woman was reported to be a resident of the same Dallas apartment complex where Ebola "patient zero" Thomas Eric Duncan became ill after traveling to the U.S. from Liberia. It was later determined that while she did stay there for a few days some time ago, she was not a resident of that complex.

Duncan died on October 8 and two nurses who treated him are now being treated for the virus.
    http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/health/2014/10/18/ebola-dart-station-dallas-monitoring/17503345/

5. 917601

US Army handbook details Ebola airborne transmission.

NEW YORK –-(Ammoland.com)- While Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization officials continue to insist Ebola cannot be transmitted by air from one person to another, an Army manual clearly warns the virus could be an airborne threat in certain circumstances.

The handbook published by the U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases, USAMRID, titled “USAMRID’s Medical Management of Biological Casualties Handbook,” is now in its seventh edition.
    The most recent edition was published in 2011, with more than 100,000 copies distributed to military and civilian health-care providers around the world.
    On page 177 of the handbook, in a chapter discussing “Viral Hemorrhagic Fever” (VHF), a category of viruses that includes Ebola, USAMRID says:
    “In several instances, secondary infections among contacts and medical personnel without direct body fluid exposure have been documented. These instances have prompted concern of a rare phenomenon of aerosol transmission of infection.”
    Page 177 continues to specify:
    “Therefore, when VHF is suspected, additional infection control measures are indicated.”
    USAMRID recommends the patient should be hospitalized in a private room with an adjoining anteroom to be used for donning and removing protective barriers, storage of supplies and decontamination of laboratory specimen containers.

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2014/10/us-...-confirms-airborne-ebola-cases/#ixzz3GXhDp9UV
    Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
    Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Ahillock likes this.
  6. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Non-Black Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer

image.jpg

917601 likes this.
  7. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

10687040_653625334753733_1116560360741565079_n.jpg

917601 likes this.
  8. searcher

[h=1]Dark Winter: Tom Clancy’s Pandemic Warning! Is This Why He Was Killed?[/h]
    Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:14

The 1st video below from deceased author Tom Clancy’s “The Division” game is suddenly getting a lot of attention and for good reason; it warns us of what’s happening in our world right now, and what may soon happen in our collective futures. Directly from the video.:
    [h=4]“Did you know that a flu virus can survive on the surface of a bank note for up to 17 days? One day, there will be a pandemic. It could begin during the crush of ‘Black Friday’ sales. A pathogen will jump from tainted banknotes to human skin, onto food, toys, children and loved ones. By the time ‘Patient Zero’ feels the first sore throat, millions of people will already be infected. From this point, the breakdown happens fast…”[/h]
    [h=3]Was Tom Clancy REALLY murdered as suggested in the 2nd video with Doug Hagmann and Dr. Jim Garrow? Have ‘apocalyptic depopulation bioweapons’ been released upon the world, resulting in ‘democide in motion’ as warned of in the 3rd video below?[/h]
    Tom Clancy's: The Division - Official E3 2013 Breakdown Reveal Trailer "The Division" (Ubisoft)

[video=youtube_share;QVCkJhonF4o]http://youtu.be/QVCkJhonF4o[/video]
    http://youtu.be/QVCkJhonF4o

Doug Hagmann & Jim Garrow: Andrew Breitbart, Michael Hastings & Tom Clancy were "murdered"

[video=youtube_share;WSFzRpl-vvU]http://youtu.be/WSFzRpl-vvU[/video]
    http://youtu.be/WSFzRpl-vvU

Apocalyptic Depopulation Bioweapons Democide in Motion

[video=youtube_share;SvH5YRQcnkI]http://youtu.be/SvH5YRQcnkI[/video]
    http://youtu.be/SvH5YRQcnkI

1.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy...arning-is-this-why-he-was-killed-2465858.html

GOLD DUCK likes this.
  9. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    False Flag Ebola Claims in Liberia: Is It All About Organ Harvesting and Trafficking?

False Flag Ebola Claims in Liberia: Is It All About Organ Harvesting and Trafficking?

About a month ago I reported the story of Dr. Cyril Broderick, a professor of plant pathology, who took to the pages of The Liberian Observer to blame Western Pharmaceuticals and the Department of Defense for manufacturing Ebola and the crisis that goes with it.

[​IMG]

It seems that it is not just Americans who are noticing that things just don’t quite add up.

What you must understand is that there is a population of truth seekers in Liberia, and also Sierra Leone, that think that Ebola is nothing more than some sort of false flag conspiracy.

Can you blame them?

Founded in 1981, The Liberian Observer is a publication that boasts the goals of government accountability and popular awareness of current events.

In early August, before the Ebola panic was a reality for much of the world, The Observer reported that a man was caught dumping formaldehyde into a community water supply. The man claimed that he was being paid to do so and that there were others.

A man in Schieffelin, a community located in Margibi County on the Robertsfield Highway, has been arrested for attempting to put formaldehyde into a well used by the community.

Reports say around 10 a.m., he approached the well with powder in a bottle. Mobbed by the community, he confessed that he had been paid to put formaldeyde into the well, and that he was not the only one. He reportedly told community dwellers, “We are many.” There are are agents in Harbel, Dolostown, Cotton Tree and other communities around the ountry, he said.

State radio, ELBC, reports that least 10 people in the Dolostown community have died after drinking water from poisoned wells.

The man also alleged that some water companies, particularly those bagging mineral water to sell, are also involved. The poison, he said, produces Ebola-like symptoms and subsequently kills people.

Ebola-like symptoms?

Really?

Here is what Livestrong.org says about Formaldehyde Ingestion:

Ingestion of formaldehyde may cause corrosion in the gastrointestinal tract. It may also cause ulcers and inflammation in the mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines. Severe exposure to formaldehyde through ingestion may cause abdominal pain, diarrhea and possible hemorrhage in the stomach or intestines. According to the Health Protection Agency, clinical signs include rapid breathing, yellowish discoloration of the skin,blood in the urine and kidney failure.

According to the CDC vomiting may also occur:

Ingestion of as little as 30 mL (1 oz.) of a solution containing 37% formaldehyde has been reported to cause death in an adult. Ingestion may cause corrosive injury to the gastrointestinal mucosa, with nausea, vomiting, pain, bleeding, and perforation. Corrosive injuries are usually most pronounced in the pharyngeal mucosa, epiglottis and esophagus. Systemic effects include metabolic acidosis, CNS depression and coma, respiratory distress, and renal failure.

With the exception of these experts not saying anything about “fever,” this would seem to sound a lot like Ebola. There are other viruses that mimmick the symptoms as well (which may explain why our own “patient zero” was originally given antiobiotics and sent home).

So is it possible that people are dumping formaldehyde in Liberian water supplies to make it look like there is more Ebola?

Maybe. But what might be the motive?

The accusations do not stop there. The Observer also claims that some people have dressed as health workers and given fake vaccinations that are believed to be killing people:

The Observer had previously been informed that people dressed as nurses were going into communities with ‘Ebola Vaccines’. Once injected, it reportedly produces Ebola-like symptoms and sends victims into a coma. Shortly thereafter, victims expire. Communities are now reportedly chasing vaccine peddlers out of their communities. After 10 children reportedly died from the ‘vaccine’ in Bensonville, the peddlers were reportedly chased out of the community upon their next visit.

It is possible that the ‘vaccine’ is/was composed of the same formaldehyde-water mixture. This publication has received reports from families whose loved ones’ organs were missing upon return of the bodies to the families. Families suspect an organ trafficking operation is capitalizing on the outbreak of the Ebola virus in Liberia.

Organ trafficking?

There certainly is a pile of money to be made with black market organs.

Could there be any truth to this?

No one is necessarily saying that Ebola is not real, but is it possible that some are taking advantage of the situation to kill otherwise healthy people and harvest their organs for profit?

They have a built in scapegoat. Blame Ebola and watch the profits pour in.

According to Havocscope a single body can bring $200,000 in pure profit. Would that be enough to motivate someone to fake a few Ebola deaths?

Anything is possible. Follow the money

embedded links here:

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2...t-all-about-organ-harvesting-and-trafficking/

10. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Re: False Flag Ebola Claims in Liberia: Is It All About Organ Harvesting and Traffick

Where doctors without borders go.... organ trafficking follows...

11. ArkWv

ArkWv Gold Member Gold Chaser

handyman, and not the fellow from "In Living Color

http://www.naturalnews.com/047315_Ebola_detection_testing_technology_FDA.html#

Its amazing to me that one of these machines just happen to be at the Dallas hospital when #0 was there.

The FBI just happen to be having training missions around the corner from a school shooting(s).

A lot of coincidenses going on in the good u.s. of a...

12. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Re: False Flag Ebola Claims in Liberia: Is It All About Organ Harvesting and Traffick

FDA actively blocking fast Ebola detection technology in America
    Sunday, October 19, 2014 by: J. D. Heyes

(NaturalNews) Common sense would lead you to believe that the U.S. government would be doing everything in its power, now that Ebola has reached American shores, to combat the deadly virus. But if you assumed that, you would be mistaken.

Most people don't know that there is an Ebola screening machine; it is currently available to the U.S military, and the military is using it now. So why aren't U.S. hospitals using it? Because government guidelines prevent hospitals from doing so.

According to military news site Defense One:

It's a toaster-sized box called FilmArray, produced by a company called BioFire, a subsidiary of bioMerieux and it's capable of detecting Ebola with a high degree of confidence -- in under an hour.

Incredibly, it was present at Dallas Presbyterian Hospital when Ebola patient Thomas Eric Duncan walked through the door, complaining of fever and he had just come from Liberia. Duncan was sent home, but even still, FDA guidelines prohibited the hospital from using the machine to screen for Ebola.

Government bureaucracy preventing its use

The machine sells for about $39,000 a piece and is capable of screening for the genetic markers of a number of respiratory, gastrointestinal and other pathogens, and that includes the Ebola virus. However, it has to have the correct "kit" in place.

And right now, current guidelines from the Food and Drug Administration prohibit hospitals -- including the Dallas hospital where Duncan was treated and where two of his nurses became infected -- from getting that kit. "That's despite the fact that it can provide results with higher than 90 percent certainty and it's one of the machines that the military is currently using to screen for Ebola in Africa," Defense One reported.

The FilmArray works by performing polymerase chain reaction tests to see if Ebola is present, based on a set of genetic markers. A company official told the military news site, "It will take the Ebola cells, break them open, expose the [ribonucleic acid] in the Ebola and match those with a target we've identified." The device works using either blood or saliva samples.

A Utah-based firm that manufactures the disease-detection technology, BioFire Diagnostics, confirmed to Defense One that Texas Health Presbyterian did indeed have a FilmArray machine -- for as long as two years, possibly -- sitting on a shelf when Duncan presented himself to the emergency room.

But in order to use the machine, hospitals must agree to do so only for research purposes instead of actually using it to diagnose incurable diseases like Ebola.

What is the reason for this lunacy? The military site explains:

The FDA rules in what are called "research use only" machines are far more lax than for machines that must provide clinical diagnosis. According to representatives from BioFire, even after the FDA approved the use of the machine for Ebola screening and allowed workers at the hospital to acquire the proper kit for Ebola testing, a 10-20 day "validation" procedure would kick in before they could change the machine's use from diagnostics to research -- and the results would have to go to the Centers for Disease Control for confirmation.

Device used to diagnose first two American Ebola patients

Proper controls or just more inane government bureaucracy? It's not as if the machine's Ebola diagnostic kit hasn't already been proven; after all, it is currently being used by U.S. troops in Africa.

To add further insult to injury, Defense One reported that FilmArray was the device used by medical officials at Emory University Hospital to diagnose the first two American Ebola patients, Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol (Emory is where Amber Joy Vinson, the second nurse to become infected by Thomas Eric Duncan in Dallas, is being treated).

In a recent paper, published in the journal Lab Medicine, the Emory medical team wrote, "Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)-based microbiological analyzer (BioFire FilmArray [BioFire Diagnostics, Inc, Salt Lake City, UT]) designed to detect a panel of viral, bacterial, fungal, or parasitic pathogens, many of which might be found in patients returning from a resource-poor region and might complicate care. Among other pathogen-specific markers, this instrument detects Ebola viral RNA, a capability that we believe could have value for monitoring progression of and recovery from Ebola infection in this setting."

Learn all these details and more at the FREE online Pandemic Preparedness course at www.BioDefense.com

Sources:

http://www.defenseone.com

http://labmed.ascpjournals.org [PDF]

http://www.naturalnews.com

http://science.naturalnews.com

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/047315_Ebola_detection_testing_technology_FDA.html#ixzz3GccFv0Qz

ArkWv likes this.
  13. searcher

OOPS - Ebola Mistake: You Can't Have Skin Exposed Now

[video=youtube_share;hCv8DHJP-XY]http://youtu.be/hCv8DHJP-XY[/video]

http://youtu.be/hCv8DHJP-XY

Published on Oct 19, 2014
    OOPS Ebola Mistake You Can't Have Skin Exposed Now

http://news.yahoo.com/fauci-protocols...

14. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Non-Black Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer

image.jpg

image.jpg

15. 917601

And another one just " in". Delta, a vommiter and bleeder.

Fort Myers native Andrea Fowler was on her way home to Jacksonville from New York City when her flight made an emergency landing in Raleigh to attend to a passenger she says was throwing up and bleeding.

Medical crews quickly boarded the plane once it was on the ground.

"The EMT's (Emergency Medical Technicians) were dressed in gowns and had masks on," says Fowler.

Everyone was forced off the plane, but Fowler says no one mad an effort to quarantine the sickly passenger.

"For the EMT's to come fully gowned and everything while the rest of us jut sit there exposed to everything right next to the passenger who was ill was kind of scary."

Fowler worked as an EMT at Lee Memorial Hospital and believes the proper protocol was not followed.

"The decision to de-board all the passengers including the sick one and taken them in to the actual airport made a mistake," she says.

Fowler tells us Delta officials told travelers they washed the planes carpets and seats before everyone was asked back on board to resume the flight.

The sick passenger and a woman traveling with him were left in Raleigh.

Delta Airlines and Raleigh-Durham International Airport were not able to be reached for comment."

16. <SLV>

<SLV> Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Twenty-three nineteen!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  17. honu5050

honu5050 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

nunya

I agree.

18. searcher

19. searcher

[h=1]Top Scientist: This Version Of Ebola Looks Like ‘A Very Different Bug’[/h]

By Michael Snyder, on October 19th, 2014

[​IMG]

Barack Obama and the head of the CDC need to quit saying that we know exactly how Ebola spreads. Because the truth is that there is much about this virus that we simply do not know. For example, a top Ebola scientist that is working in the heart of the outbreak in Liberia says that this version of Ebola looks like it could be "a very different bug" from past versions. Other leading scientists are echoing his concerns. And yet Barack Obama and Thomas Frieden continue to publicly proclaim that we know precisely how this virus behaves. Not only is that bad science, but it could also potentially result in the unnecessary deaths of a very large number of people. For example, Obama has refused to implement an Ebola travel ban because he is greatly underestimating the seriousness of this virus. This decision could turn out to be incredibly costly. If what you will read about below is true, we could be dealing with some sort of "super Ebola" that nobody has ever seen before.

Peter Jahrling of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease is on the front lines fighting this disease in Liberia. He is one of the top authorities in the world on Ebola, and what his team has been seeing under the microscope is incredibly sobering...

Now U.S. scientist Peter Jahrling of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease believes the current Ebola outbreak may be caused by an infection that spreads more easily than it did before.

Dr Jahrling explained that his team, who are working in the epicentre of the crisis in the Liberian capital of Monrovia, are seeing that the viral loads in Ebola patients are much higher than they are used to seeing.

He told Vox.com: 'We are using tests now that weren't using in the past, but there seems to be a belief that the virus load is higher in these patients [today] than what we have seen before. If true, that's a very different bug.

'I have a field team in Monrovia. They are running [tests]. They are telling me that viral loads are coming up very quickly and really high, higher than they are used to seeing.

'It may be that the virus burns hotter and quicker.'

Other top scientists are making similar observations.

The following comes from a recent article posted on Washington's Blog...

The head of the Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy at the University of Minnesota – Dr. Michael Osterholm – is a prominent public health scientist and a nationally recognized biosecurity expert.

Dr. Osterholm just gave a talk shown on C-Span explaining that a top Ebola virologist – the Head of Special Pathogens at Canada’s health agency, Gary Kobinger – has found that the current strain of Ebola appears to be much worse than any strain seen before … and that the current virus may be more likely to spread through aerosols than strains which scientists have previously encountered.

I have posted video of that talk on C-Span below...

[video=youtube_share;UkMKUa0sxBQ]http://youtu.be/UkMKUa0sxBQ[/video]

http://youtu.be/UkMKUa0sxBQ

But even if we were dealing with the exact same strain of Ebola, that does not mean that our leaders are telling us the truth when they say that it is not an airborne virus.

Just check out the following quotes from top scientists about the spread of Ebola from a recent Los Angeles Times article

Dr. C.J. Peters, who battled a 1989 outbreak of the virus among research monkeys housed in Virginia and who later led the CDC’s most far-reaching study of Ebola’s transmissibility in humans, said he would not rule out the possibility that it spreads through the air in tight quarters.

“We just don’t have the data to exclude it,” said Peters, who continues to research viral diseases at the University of Texas in Galveston.

Dr. Philip K. Russell, a virologist who oversaw Ebola research while heading the U.S. Army’s Medical Research and Development Command, and who later led the government’s massive stockpiling of smallpox vaccine after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, also said much was still to be learned. “Being dogmatic is, I think, ill-advised, because there are too many unknowns here.

And I have written about this before, but so many people don't know about this that it bears repeating. The following is an excerpt from a news story about a study that was conducted back in 2012 that demonstrated that the Ebola virus can be transferred from one animal to another animal without any physical contact whatsoever...

When news broke that the Ebola virus had resurfaced in Uganda, investigators in Canada were making headlines of their own with research indicating the deadly virus may spread between species, through the air.

The team, comprised of researchers from the National Centre for Foreign Animal Disease, the University of Manitoba, and the Public Health Agency of Canada, observed transmission of Ebola from pigs to monkeys. They first inoculated a number of piglets with the Zaire strain of the Ebola virus. Ebola-Zaire is the deadliest strain, with mortality rates up to 90 percent. The piglets were then placed in a room with four cynomolgus macaques, a species of monkey commonly used in laboratories. The animals were separated by wire cages to prevent direct contact between the species.

Within a few days, the inoculated piglets showed clinical signs of infection indicative of Ebola infection. In pigs, Ebola generally causes respiratory illness and increased temperature. Nine days after infection, all piglets appeared to have recovered from the disease.

Within eight days of exposure, two of the four monkeys showed signs of Ebola infection. Four days later, the remaining two monkeys were sick too. It is possible that the first two monkeys infected the other two, but transmission between non-human primates has never before been observed in a lab setting.

So when Barack Obama and Thomas Frieden get up and tell us that they know with 100% certainty that Ebola is not airborne, they are lying to you.

There is so much about this outbreak that we simply do not know.

Our public officials should be honest about that.

Instead, it seems like they are flying by the seats of their pants and just saying whatever they think will keep everyone calm.

We are potentially facing the greatest health crisis of this generation, and bad science and false assurances are not going to help anyone.
    Sadly, Barack Obama just continues to make bad decision after bad decision. This includes his very foolish decision to send thousands of U.S. troops right into the heart of the Ebola death zone.

It is being reported that these troops are only going to get just four hours of Ebola training, and the Pentagon is saying that they "will only need gloves and masks" to protect themselves...

Troops from the 101st Airborne Division leading the military response to Ebola in West Africa will only need gloves and masks to protect themselves from the deadly virus, so said Gen. David Rodriguez at a Pentagon briefing Wednesday.

“They don’t need the whole suit – as such – because they’re not going to be in contact with any of the people,” the commander of U.S. troops in Africa said.
    Soldiers from the 101[SUP]st[/SUP] Airborne will primarily be building hospitals, ultimately leading what could be a contingent of 4,000 American service members. They’ll be housed either in tent cities at military airfields or in Liberian Ministry of Defense facilities, Rodriguez said.

Soldiers’ health will be monitored through surveys and taking their temperature on their way in and out of camps. If a service member does get sick, Rodriguez said they will be flown home immediately for treatment.

Who is going to be held accountable when these young men and women start coming home sick?

So far the federal response to this Ebola crisis has been a parade of incompetence.

And yet we continue to be told that "everything is under control".

I don't know about you, but I have a bad feeling about all of this.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...sion-of-ebola-looks-like-a-very-different-bug

20. GOLD DUCK

GOLD DUCK Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

QWAK,Obama has lost all credibility :yes: even the black kids are walking out when he get up to talk.:thumbs_down::realmad:

the DUCK :15_1_70v:

21. honu5050

nunya

part of this move is to blame oboma that's why the money man put him in office. wait n' see what they put in next ! :afraid:

22. searcher

[h=1]Doctors "Hit Breaking-Point" As Ebola Death Toll Tops 4500; Nigeria 'Clear' But Harvard Issues Travel Ban[/h]
    [​IMG]
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 10/20/2014 10:23 -0400

[​IMG]The WHO is coming under increasing scrutiny over its response to the the deadly epidemic. As The BBC reports, after stating that the death toll has hit 4,555 worldwide, a leaked internal document shows "nearly everyone involved in the outbreak response failed to see some fairly plain writing on the wall." There are a few tidbits of good news this weekend: the Spanish patient's test returned negative, 48 "at-risk" people in Dallas have been cleared, and Nigeria has been declared "ebola-free". Sadly, the bad news keeps coming: the virus has spread to new regions of Guinea (affecting mining operations), Moodys warns the economic legacy will linger, IMF slashes growth forecasts for Africa, and most critically, MSF doctors are at their breaking point: "The epidemic is still getting worse... I don't see a light at the end of the tunnel." Lastly, Harvard has imposed a travel ban from Ebola-affected nations.

• *EBOLA CASES TOTAL 9,216, WHO SAYS
    • *EBOLA DEATHS TOTAL 4,555 AS OF OCT. 14, WHO SAYS

[​IMG]

As The BBC reports, the WHO is under fire over response to epidemic,

Although a flu pandemic was expected, Ebola was most definitely not expected in Liberia, Guinea or Sierra Leone. The virus had never been seen in West Africa before.

So when the first cases were reported in March there was no big WHO machine ready to roll. As it turns out, West Africa's Ebola outbreak actually began in Guinea last December and seems to have gone almost unnoticed for three months.

"Nobody knew that this disease called Ebola would be possible in such parts of Africa," said Dr Isabelle Nuttall, the WHO's Director of Global Capacities, Alert and Response.

"The speed of reaction was initially determined by the fact that the disease was not known to occur in this part of Africa."

on 1 April, the WHO's senior communications officer, Gregory Hartl, suggested that MSF was scaremongering.

"We need to be very careful about how we characterise something which is up until now an outbreak with sporadic cases," he said.

"What we are dealing with is an outbreak of limited geographic area and only a few chains of transmission."

An embarrassing internal WHO document, leaked to the Associated Press last week, indicates senior WHO officials know mistakes have been made, suggesting "nearly everyone involved in the outbreak response failed to see some fairly plain writing on the wall".

As Bloomberg reports, front-line doctors are at their breaking points,

“I don’t see a light at the end of the tunnel,” said Lucey, a physician and professor from Georgetown University who is halfway through a five-week tour in Liberia with Medecins Sans Frontieres, the medical charity known in English as Doctors Without Borders. “The epidemic is still getting worse,” he said by phone between shifts.

MSF has been the first -- and often only -- line of defense against Ebola in West Africa. The group raised the alarm on March 31, months ahead of the World Health Organization. Now, after treating almost a third of the roughly 9,000 confirmed Ebola cases in Africa -- and faced with a WHO warning of perhaps 10,000 new infections a week by December -- MSF is reaching its limits.

“They are at the breaking point,” said Vinh-Kim Nguyen, a professor at the School of Public Health at the University of Montreal who has volunteered for a West African tour with MSF.

The Good News...

• WHO declares Nigeria Ebola-free
    • Spain Ebola patient may be free of virus after negative test
    • Dallas sees 48 people cleared of Ebola risk after monitoring
    • White House said to seek additional funds to fight Ebola spread

President Barack Obama is preparing to ask Congress for additional funds to combat Ebola, a move that could shift some political pressure from the White House to lawmakers in the last two weeks before midterm elections.

The Bad News...

• Heineken sends Sierra Leone staff home as Ebola shuts bars
    • IMF cuts Africa growth forecast amid Ebola virus, insecurity
    • U.S. Ebola protocol revision includes full-body suits: AP
    • Ebola economic legacy to linger after crisis, Moody’s reports
    • Ebola spreads to new regions in Guinea near AngloGold mine

The Ebola virus spread to two new regions in Guinea, including an area where an AngloGold Ashanti Ltd. mine is located.

The place that reported infections in the Siguiri area is 30 kilometers (19 miles) from the Johannesburg-based company’s facility, the Ministry of Health and AngloGold said in statements yesterday. Employees haven’t been infected and operations continue, the mining company said.

“We continue to strengthen surveillance and we conduct daily monitoring checks on all employees,” AngloGold spokesman Chris Nthite said in an e-mailed response to questions. “Some of our employees live in Siguiri.”

And finally, as Breitbart reports, Harvard has imposed a travel ban...

Harvard University has imposed an effective travel ban on Ebola-striken countries, requiring students, faculty, and staff to obtain official permission from the university administration before traveling to affected parts of West Africa, and possibly staying off campus for 21 days after returning to the U.S. from those countries.

The severe restrictions at Harvard, reported early Monday by the Harvard Crimson, "expand on those detailed in August that asked for Harvard students, faculty, and staff to avoid nonessential travel to the three countries." The new restrictions also exceed any guidelines imposed by the U.S. government.

So the PhDs' think we need a travel ban? Wonder what Ron Klain thinks?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-...toll-tops-4500-nigeria-clear-harvard-issues-t

Ahillock likes this.
  23. honu5050

nunya

looks like this is a plan IMO.

24. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    honu5050 likes this.
  25. honu5050

nunya

I keep hearing IKE n' JFK speaking of the covert govt, n' its really starting to move quick lately .. the u.s. gits the blame cause our military fights on govt orders ....BUT who is our govt ? that is the question. we've been forced into a never ending war without fronts . I believe this is your NWO n' the things both IKE N' JFK feared . make war by deception . looks like a bio move which could be horrific n' NOT a standard nature Ebola breakout nor strain . cheers

26. searcher

27. honu5050

nunya

just a hint but i'd tune in on the medical personal n' keep n' eye on the gods so called chosen ones just like lucky larry silverstiein's missed lunch on 9/11/2001 . he would of been hung for less in the 1700's its TOO obvious.

EO 11110 likes this.
  28. honu5050

nunya

i'm selling tee shirts that read "AIRPLANE'S DON'T KILL PEOPLE..EBOLA DOSE.

29. Ahillock

Ahillock A nobody Mother Lode

An avalanche doesn't appear out of nowhere. It is built up one snow flake after another. Time over time until eventually it reaches its breaking point. I don't think we are near an avalanche yet, but the snowflakes are being laid. The sun might very well come out from behind the clouds and melt these snowflakes that are on the ground. Or, things might keep getting worse as the snow keeps building up and up and up, until something more destructive takes place. We will just have to keep waiting and watching. Just my $0.02.

30. searcher

[h=1]IMO Ebola Infographic: What You Need to Know On Board Ships and In Ports[/h]
    By Mike Schuler On October 20, 2014

[​IMG]

The chances of attracting the Ebola Virus Disease while onboard your ship or in port is extremely low, even if you find yourself traveling to and from the hardest hit countries in West Africa. For those of you onboard ships that don’t call in those countries, namely Guinea, Sierra Leone, and Liberia, your chances of coming down with the deadly disease are practically zero, and still only slightly higher if you find yourself onboard a Carnival cruise ship.

None-the-less, the International Maritime Oganization, through its work the World Health Organization and the ad hoc Ebola Travel and Transport Task Force, has issued some tips on what to do on board ships and in ports of Ebola-affected counties. While the infographic is specific to Ebola, it actually offers some good tips about fighting shipboard viruses in general, especially considering cold and flu season is right around the corner. After all, your fear of Ebola shouldn’t be the only reason to wash your hands.

Click the infographic above to enlarge and for additional IMO resources regarding Ebola, see HERE

http://gcaptain.com/imo-ebola-infographic-need-know/

31. argentos

argentos Former Boat Owner Gold Chaser

Retired

rofl2.gif rofl2.gif rofl2.gif rofl2.gif rofl2.gif rofl2.gif

32. searcher

[h=1]Homeland Security To Restrict West Africa Travelers Entry To America[/h]
    [​IMG]
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 10/21/2014 11:21 -0400

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

While President Obama has declared his experts say banning travel from the Ebola-stricken West African nations is not the optimal route to stopping the deadly virus' spread in the US, Homeland Security has a different plan as Rep. John Conyers comments:

• *U.S. SAID TO RESTRICT TRAVELERS FROM EBOLA REGION TO 5 AIRPORTS
    • *U.S. TRAVEL RULE WOULD AFFECT LIBERIA, SIERRA LEONE, GUINEA

Good thing Ron Klain is involved in the decision-making process... oh wait...

• *TWO PEOPLE BRIEFED ON DHS PLANS COMMENT ON PENDING ANNOUNCEMENT

As Bloomberg reports,

Homeland Security Dept will require airline passengers originating from Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea to enter U.S. through airports with Ebola-screening measures, according to statement from Rep. John Conyers.

U.S. enhanced-screening airports: New York’s John F. Kennedy International, Newark Liberty, Washington Dulles, Chicago O’Hare, Atlanta Hartsfield; about 94% of fliers from affected areas fly through those airports

Conyers is ranking Democrat on House Judiciary Cmte

But in irony of ironies, Rwanda has started screening US and Spanish arrivals fo Ebola too... (as WaPo reports)

According to the U.S. Embassy in Rwanda, the tiny land-locked East African nation has begun screening passengers from the United States and Spain for the deadly virus.

From a note on the embassy's Web site:

Visitors who have been in the United States or Spain during the last 22 days are now required to report their medical condition — regardless of whether they are experiencing symptoms of Ebola — by telephone by dialing 114 between 7:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. for the duration of their visit to Rwanda (if less than 21 days), or for the first 21 days of their visit to Rwanda. Rwandan authorities continue to deny entry to visitors who traveled to Guinea, Liberia, Senegal, or Sierra Leone within the past 22 days.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-21/homeland-security-limit-west-africa-travelers-entry-america

33. searcher

After The Damn Elections They Will Tell You About Ebola

[video=youtube_share;uB0wp-N7Ofc]http://youtu.be/uB0wp-N7Ofc[/video]

http://youtu.be/uB0wp-N7Ofc

Published on Oct 21, 2014

34. searcher

Shock Interview: Ebola Czar Says Population Growth Is Top Issue Facing the World

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD] Mac Slavo
    October 21st, 2014
    SHTFplan.com

[/TD]
    [TD="width: 350"]
    [TABLE="align: right"]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TABLE="align: center"]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[​IMG]

Since his appointment as America’s Ebola Czar it has been revealed that not only does Ron Klain have no medical experience to speak of, but that his position as the head of coordinating efforts to stop Ebola is just a stepping stone to something bigger and better. The administration says that they need someone with management experience to ensure containment operations are executed effectively.

That would be all fine and dandy except for a shocking interview that has made its way onto the internet in which Klain is asked about the top issue facing the world.

It turns out that the new Ebola Czar, whose responsibility is to quash the spread of Ebola and save lives, is seemingly an advocate of population and resource control.

I think the top issue facing the world today is how to deal with the continuing growing population in the world and all of the resource demands it places on the world.

And burgeoning populations in Africa and Asia that lack the resources to have a health, happy life. I think we’ve got to find a way to make the world work for everyone.

[video=youtube_share;KRdpi0Ww2-8]http://youtu.be/KRdpi0Ww2-8[/video]

http://youtu.be/KRdpi0Ww2-8

To be clear, Klain did not claim we need to reduce the population, nor did he suggest any particular solution for the population growth problem.

But having this particular individual in charge of operations that are supposed to prevent the spread of a disease capable of killing up to 70% of the people it infects is raising eyebrows.

Paul Joseph Watson of Infowars points out that Klain is just one of a long string of advocates for reducing the world population, and thus the demands people put on global resources:

Although Klain is by no means championing Ebola as a means of reducing world population, other prominent individuals have done precisely that – most notably award-winning Texas scientist Dr. Erik Pianka, the UT professor who in 2006 advocated the use of weaponized airborne Ebola as a means of wiping out nine tenths of the earth’s population to save the planet from humanity’s wrath.

The Obama administration’s link to authoritarian ideas about population control was firmly established back in 2009 when it was revealed that White House science czar John P. Holdren had co-authored a 1977 book in which he advocated the formation of a “planetary regime” that would use a “global police force” to enforce totalitarian measures of population control, including forced abortions, mass sterilization programs conducted via the food and water supply, as well as mandatory bodily implants that would prevent couples from having children.

Though it’s impossible to predict if the recent Ebola cases identified in the United States will be the last, having a person who sees the world’s massive population as a problem requiring a solution could be seen as, for lack of a better term, a conflict of interest.

Are we looking too far into this? Or is it possible the Mr. Klain has been appointed to serve a specific purpose for an agenda that goes well beyond prevention of an Ebola contagion?

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...growth-is-top-issue-facing-the-world_10212014

35. searcher

36. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging

there is a vid with some guy falling out of a truck, with some naked child laying down then they pan over to some guy laying in front of JFK which is a trailer hospital.... then they and this is unbelievable but they show a guy walking away with paper money in his hand. I will post the vid link when the server at that site un-freezes.....

get ready for some spicy language

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z9YuHaKr8U&feature=youtu.be

Last edited: Oct 22, 2014
  37. searcher

michael59 likes this.
  38. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
  39. searcher

Cashing In: Ebola virus becomes brand name

[video=youtube_share;4Asb66FQb1M]http://youtu.be/4Asb66FQb1M[/video]

http://youtu.be/4Asb66FQb1M

Published on Oct 22, 2014
    World Health Organization says it hopes to test two new Ebola vaccines in West Africa by January. They will be given to twenty thousand front line health care workers to begin with. And while the epidemic could be a lucrative market for drug companies others are already cashing in. Gayane Chichakyan investigates

40. searcher

[h=1]CDC announces 21-day monitoring period for EVERY passenger coming to the US from Ebola-stricken African nations[/h]
    • The measures will be introduced next Monday across six states, according to CDC director Tom Frieden
    • Passengers arriving from Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea will be asked for emails, phone numbers and addresses

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cks-Rwanda-check-Americans.html#ixzz3GuNpgoqU
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook