1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Alex Jones on Piers Morgan

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Apocalypto, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Apocalypto

Apocalypto Gold Member Gold Chaser

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    crypse, shades, stillcode and 5 others like this.
  2. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Oy yoy yoy. :vollkommenauf:

3. Chester-Copperpot

Chester-Copperpot Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter Platinum Bling

What a tool Morgan is.

4. K_Flynn

K_Flynn Seeker Seeker

It's pretty obvious Alex was brought on the show to make the pro-gun crowd look like a bunch of CT nutcases... can AJ go for one second without saying globalists or international bankers?

phideaux, gonzo, oldgaranddad and 3 others like this.
  5. Chester-Copperpot

Seriously are you comfortable in the knowledge knowing he is allowed to carry guns. :afraid:

6. antarctican

antarctican New Member

student
    Absolutely beautiful. I'd really liked Piers untill recently. His coverage of gun violence and the 2nd Amendment were very critical of American Values.

7. crypse

crypse Seeker Seeker

Nice one, Alex Jones!

He's actually quite knowledgeable. I loved hearing this quote from him during the interview:

"Hitler took the guns Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chavez took the guns, and I'm here to tell you, 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms! It doesn't matter how many lemmings you get out there in the street begging for them to have their guns taken. We will not relinquish them. Do you understand?"

What passion!

phideaux, GOLDBRIX, Avalon and 2 others like this.
  8. TheMadHatter

TheMadHatter Gold Member Gold Chaser

Jeepers. That was embarrassing to watch.

wiper, phideaux, budfox and 2 others like this.
  9. Pragmatist

Pragmatist Seeker Seeker

crypse and GOLDBRIX like this.
  10. madhu

madhu Silver Member Silver Miner

Can u trust the government to disarm the gangs in this country first? I don't think so

GOLDBRIX and Joseph like this.
  11. smilershouse

smilershouse Gold Member Gold Chaser

I agree, yuk factor off the scale. Sorry Alex, but your cynical impersonation of an English gent was grossly immature.

Thumbs down for me. Alex is impossible to interview. Thoughtfully I detest Piers, and if only Alex would not keep acting like a schoolkid, and let the questions be heard, I have to detest him also.

What a ranter.

SH

Brad7157 and antarctican like this.
  12. Libertaurum

Libertaurum Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

That was really funny.

Alex Jones came across like a walking collection of conspiracy theories. When you put them all together and say them really fast, they just get funnier. I'm sure there's some things he said I could agree with, such as his position on guns, but it gets lost in the barrage of nonsense, paranoia and ad-hominem. He took Morgan's bait, hook, line and sinker. I'm surprised he didn't end up talking about fake lunar landings and accusing Morgan of being a reptilian.

shades, smooth, Brad7157 and 5 others like this.
  13. smilershouse

Thanks for that. After watching the vid, I can now understand the frustration that Alex must have pent up within himself. It must be truly frustrating finding legal ways through, and to penetrate TPTB censorship, just to teach Sheep how to think........................

SH

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    Po'boy and antarctican like this.
  14. bb28

bb28 Silver Member Silver Miner

I've researched the details he gave out, so no complaints on the message.

He just totally sold all of us out with his behavior. He knows what he did.

bb

15. Oz Waver

Oz Waver Gold Member Gold Chaser

Are you kidding, sold you out?!

He was never on your side. He is there to make a fool of the truth movement.

Start reading this:
    https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...s=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

He's a tool of the NWO. Anyone that can't see how insincere AJ is needs their head checked!

funk and smilershouse like this.
  16. smilershouse

Thanks Oz,

That same feeling was with me 2 years ago. Only now is it realised........................I was torn between 2 worlds until your post. Thank You.

SH

Oz Waver likes this.
  17. bb28

bb28 Silver Member Silver Miner

I've seen this stuff before and thought about it. The problem is he just represented all of us on live TV.

bb

18. smilershouse

It was a very difficult decision, and I have made my mind up.

i think....................

SH

19. unomas

unomas New Member

Beyond obvious that he is playing for the wrong team. This performance with Piers, and I call it a performance because his acting skills are so bad, it was pathetic. Go on CNN, act like a raving lunatic supporting guns and other conspiracies, and any people with these views will be looked at as raving lunatics as well. It blows my mind, but it was clearly meant to be a guilt by association performance. Alex Jones is controlled opposition.

Jeremiah_Wrong likes this.
  20. chris_is_here

chris_is_here Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yes, he is hard to listen to, but the passion is genuine.....if that flabby little commie Brit interviewed me, it would be hard for me not to put him away with a straight right to the jaw, so I totally relate to Alex. And, frankly, if you listen to Alex, he had the facts on his side....the only thing the flabby little sissy could do was to keep repeating his one question about the number of gun murders, while completing ignoring the larger issue of overall violence.....and I think Alex got that point across.

21. Po'boy

Po'boy Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

Is it really productive to bitch about a dude DOING SOMETHING.

I'd be throwing a party if someone from GIM made movies and was given national attention by trying to waken the unaware.

Ron Paul, Alex Jones cannot save this country, people's greed and going along to get along is the problem.

AG Stacker, andial and Avalon like this.
  22. soupbone

soupbone Gold Member Gold Chaser

Two paid actors having a WWF wrestling match.

23. Solo

Solo Midas Member Midas Member

You almost have to wonder if AJ is being paid to come across as a complete nut. It was as if he was purposely trying to come across as crazy as possible. Those of you who think what he did was admirable are off your rocker. He portrayed every single "patriot" type as a nut-job and only further cemented that in the minds of millions last night :mad:.

No doubt plenty of articles will report stuff like this over the exchange:
    Creator of the 'Deport Piers Morgan' Petition Loses It on Piers Morgan's Show (link)

smooth, Brad7157, bb28 and 1 other person like this.
  24. oldgaranddad

oldgaranddad Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Why not? I am no fan of Jones and his theories but has Jones exhibited any violent tendencies or participated in illegal behavior? You may not agree with his opinions or point of view but denying someone the right to self defense because they do not agree with you is one of the very definitions tyranny.

25. Avalon

Avalon Lawn Protected by Guns Of Avalon Platinum Bling

healthcare
    why is everyone so surprised that Alex acted like Alex.? That is Alex Jone's style. Love it or hate it that is how he is., I found him rude and abrasive but a not a sell out. He just tried to say too much at once. And as Po Boy pointed out what is anyone else doing to fight the NWO and DHS takeover. Yeah he may sound like a raving nut but there is a lot ot rave about.

andial likes this.
  26. Avalon

healthcare
    Alex has always come off as a nut job.. but when you check his facts they are mostly always correct. Over dramatized but accurate. And perhaps with the drugged state of the American population it takes a little drama to get people to pay attention. Why would anyone expect Alex to be any different in this interview then what he has always been.

I get the impression many here resent Alex because they feel he represents them and made us all look like nut jobs. Does it really matter? Ron Paul is as sane and dignified as a person can be and he was still labeled a conspiracy nut by most of the population.

chris_is_here, crypse and Po'boy like this.
  27. Chester-Copperpot

Out of nowhere in that interview, he challenges Piers to a fight in the ring. His whole demeanor in that interview was aggressive, and out of control. He wanted to fight, then turn it in to a Britain vs USA battle.

28. Avalon

healthcare
    call me uncivilized but I would love to see Alex take a punch at Morgan.:p

Since when is a fair match in the boxing ring violence.? I have this theory that one piece of all the school shooting violence has to do with the pussification of American child. Child are no longer allowed to have a fair fight. If you are bullied and you fight back you are suspended. Not being allowed to defend yourself is an afront to the human soul. So instead of settling things the way children have done for thousands of years we have so much adult interference that they have found a new way of settling. Instead of schoolyard brawls we have mass shootings.

29. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

That's why MMA is so popular. Just two guys/gals in the ring trying to beat the crap out of each other, or submit the other person. Man, just when I start having some respect for AJ, he can't contain himself. Where's the "Buffoon" thread?

30. Avalon

healthcare
    I would agree Alex was a buffon and he did not control himself. That is very different then the other scenarios presented in this thread. Controlled opposition.? Sent to the show to make us all look bad? I find that rather hard to be believe. Most likely scenario is Alex was just being Alex.

31. Chester-Copperpot

This isn't about a boxing match being fair. This is about AJ showing violent tendencies. He asked for a fight out of nowhere. Piers was trying to have a civilized debate, but Jones was acting out of control and wanted a fight.
    I'm not here to talk about children, or fair boxing fights. I was just pointing out AJ was showing violent tendencies.

32. earplugs

earplugs Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

hhuhhhuh aj gets on bbc, hhuhhhh aj goes crazy, don't wanna get like him huhhuhhhuhhhh, bbc spends all this time demonizing him...must be doing something wrong huhhuhuhhhh

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    Solo likes this.
  33. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

FWIW Piers Morgan was in the top news stories. I clicked and one of the stories was about the show with alex, but it was the only line in cue with no pictures or anything so from what I saw it doesn't seem as if they are making a big deal out of Alex's appearance.

34. Avalon

healthcare
    perhaps we have different perceptions of violence. Its probably a generational difference. I grew up in era where fist fights and play yard brawls were common. Getting shot was rare. Now our society has been weaned on truly violent entertainment in movies in video games but they have a extreme sense of detachment as to what real violence is until it happens to you. Today's society is far removed form a lot of things that were once natural. The farther removed society becomes from things like nature, physical labor, settling a dispute with a fist fight instead of drones the more unhappy, unhealthy and psychologically warped we become.

35. gonzo

gonzo Gold Member Gold Chaser

AJ is a nutball who gives all pro gun people a real ****ing bad name, he acted insane and unstable on national TV and made all of us look bad and that is what HE INTENDED TO DO and was likely trained and paid to do. He is controlled opposition with the purpose of making all of us freedom loving libertarians look unhinged and mentally unstable.

****ing idiot.

36. Chester-Copperpot

Again I'll try and stick to the facts. Piers is trying to have a civilized debate, while Jones is waving his finger in Piers's face and wanting to have a fight. Jones is showing violent behavior, because he wants to start a fight, for no reason. He wants to take a civilized debate, and blow it up into a fight.

37. gonzo

gonzo Gold Member Gold Chaser

I realize he's kind of a clown figure, but I also know that Jones is capable of controlling his discourse to a far greater degree than he did on this CNN program. It almost seemed to me as though he was setting up his "movement" for a fall or something. I know more than one person whose reactions have been "if this guy has guns, take them away from him NOW... him AND his followers."

He's like a drunken carny barker angrily auctioning off the credibility of every trope in the conspiracy handbook. I seriously thought he was about to pull his dick out at one point.

38. Avalon

healthcare
    I was sticking to the subject. My point being does anyone really think the Government will give up its growing power and infringement on our lives without violence? Have any people in any country in any time ever won their freedom back without violent revolution.?

With growing government take over of our guns, money and health and mind people better decide what their line in the sand is.

bulloncoins likes this.
  39. oldgaranddad

oldgaranddad Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Let me explain the reality of the situation. Piers baited the gullible village idiot knowing full well that it would look good for his side and argument. This was a logical thought out process on Piers to incite an incident so who is the guilty party in this case. As I stated before I don't have any love for Jones but I know a setup when I see it. Verbal aggression and physical aggression are two different things. Don't confuse the two.

40. stewie

stewie Gold Member Gold Chaser

Is it really appropriate to have a civilized debate about why you should give up your human rights?

Think about it, it's not appropriate at all.

There is no debate. The second amendment is not up for debate, coming from a Brit is the icing on the cake.

smooth likes this.