1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

ALL-OUT WAR: Watch Donna Brazile Tell CLINTON Staffers to ‘Go to Hell’

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by southfork, Nov 7, 2017.

1. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Looks like brazile is trying to back peddle, must have found a dead dog on her car seat.

http://www.hannity.com/content/2017...-brazile-tell-clinton-staffers-to-go-to-hell/
    Election
    ALL-OUT WAR: Watch Donna Brazile Tell CLINTON Staffers to ‘Go to Hell’
    posted by Hannity.com Staff - 19 hours ago
    • AddThis Sharing Buttons
      Share to FacebookShare to TwitterShare to PrintShare to More10.5K

Former interim Chief of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile continued to ruffle liberal feathers on Monday, telling Clinton staffers and others upset about her upcoming exposé to “go to hell,” adding that her story will be heard by the American people.

Brazile was speaking with ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos when she was asked to comment on recent revelations that Hillary Clinton had secretly taken control of the DNC nearly a year before she officially became the party’s nominee.

“Do you think this helps, for the book to come out now?” asked Stephanopoulos.

“This is a lesson of 2016, if I released it next year they’d say, ‘Donna, you’re impacting 2018.’ If I released it the following year they’d say, ‘Donna, you’re impacting 2020.’ For those who are telling me to shut up… you know what I tell them? Go to hell,” said Brazile.

“I’m going to tell my story,” she added. “This is a story of a young girl who started in American politics at the age of nine, who continues to fight each and every week of her life.”

“I care about my country, I care about my democracy. I say, ‘Go to Hell’ because why am I the only person that is unable to tell my story,” said the former DNC boss.

Watch Donna Brazile’s comments above.

2. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

She better hurry, dead (wo)men tell no tales ! :belly laugh:

3. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    What's it all about Alfie...?

DEMOCRATS IN DENIAL OVER BRAZILE ALLEGATIONS THAT FURTHER CONFIRM PRIMARY WAS RIGGED

Evidence that the Democratic National Committee rigged the 2016 presidential primary in favor of Hillary Clinton has been known for well over a year. But the leadership of the Democratic Party has refused to address evidence, preferring to “move forward” by coercing Democrats who supported Bernie Sanders into uniting with the very elements of the party responsible for losing to President Donald Trump.

Now, former interim DNC chair Donna Brazile has given credence to claims that the DNC rigged the primary, which is what members of the Sanders campaign and supporters have repeatedly asserted—even though most DNC officials or Clinton supporters treat such claims as the product of sexism or downright foolishness.

Brazile found a copy of the joint fundraising agreement between the DNC, Hillary Victory Fund, and Hillary For America. It was signed by former CEO of the DNC Amy Dacey and Robby Mook, who was Clinton’s campaign manager. The Clinton campaign’s legal counsel, Marc Elias, was copied.

It specified that Clinton would “control the party’s finances, strategy, and all the money raised. Her campaign had the right of refusal of who would be the party communications director, and it would make final decisions on all the other staff. The DNC also was required to consult with the campaign about all other staffing, budgeting, data, analytics, and mailings.”

The agreement was inked in August 2015, which was months before the first votes were ever cast in the primary.

As Brazile put it, “The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical. If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.”

A story from Politico in May 2016 revealed how the Clinton campaign setup a fundraising operation through state party apparatuses that was essentially money laundering. States only kept less than a half percent of $82 million raised. This was a method to circumvent campaign finance limits. It also put Sanders at a disadvantage, as the state parties weren’t fairly making these funds available to his campaign.

DNC chair Tom Perez appeared on CNBC and was asked about what Brazile wrote. “Well, hey, we’re moving forward. We’re building, you know, I’ve been asked that question a number of times since I started.”

Perez suggested he would ensure plans for the nomination process in 2020 were fair and transparent. The primary debate schedule would be set in advance before any officially declared candidates are known. But what if DNC officials already have a candidate for 2020 in mind, like they did with Clinton?

In October, as widely reported, Perez “stripped a number of longtime party officials of their ‘at-large’ delegate status or leadership positions, while appointing a slate of 75 new members that include[d] Clinton campaign veterans, lobbyists, and neophytes.” Many of those demoted were progressives who backed Sanders or Minnesota Representative Keith Ellison when he ran against Perez for DNC chair.

Some of the people tied to corporate interests, who were granted superdelegate votes, included Joanne Dowdell, who was a registered lobbyist for News Corp (which owns Fox News) and Manuel Ortiz, a lobbyist for CITGO Petroleum Corporation and Citigroup. And ten other newly appointed superdelegates had previously registered as federal lobbyists.

Indiana Democratic Representative Andre Carson also was on CNN and asked what he thought of Brazile’s allegations. Initially, Carson refused to address them and said he knew Brazile and would probably read her forthcoming book. Wolf Blitzer pressed him, and Carson deflected. He maintained he had no knowledge of any fundraising deal between the Clinton campaign and DNC.

“If what Donna Brazile is saying in this new book is true, I assume you’d be pretty upset that there was this formal arrangement to use the DNC, the assets of DNC, which are considerable, to help this one presidential candidate and in the process hurt others who may want to challenge her for the nomination,” Blitzer added.

It did not visibly bother Carson at all. Addressing Clinton and Sanders supporters, Carson answered, “Going forward, we need to come together. Though we may have our differences and different approaches in terms of methodology. We have to come together and use our numbers to make sure we don’t re-elect Donald Trump or see another Donald Trump rise.”

This strategy for unity, which involves forcing conformity among Sanders supporters, failed at the Democratic National Convention, and it failed to ensure Clinton had the turnout among working class people of color and young people that was necessary to defeat Trump, especially in swing states. It has, however, helped officials obstruct accountability, transparency, or any transformation away from the very centrist agenda that has ensured the party remains weak.

One of the few Democrats to recognize reality was Democratic Senator Elizabeth Warren. She appeared on CNN and emphatically answered, “Yes,” when asked if she thought the DNC rigged the primary. She said the Democratic Party needed to be “held accountable.”

Warren was hounded throughout the 2016 Democratic primary by Sanders supporters for remaining silent about who she supported. Her silence was regarded as a favor to the Clinton campaign that was intended to help the campaign ensure the scales did not tip against them in key New England states.

What Warren said flustered several Democrats, including Joy Ann Reid, a Democrat and MSNBC host with quite the following on Twitter.

Reid contended, “The question is: what does the DNC actually do, and can it, even if it wanted to, rig 50+ primaries for any given candidate?” She added, “Even if one objects to the [joint fundraising agreement], as Donna did, it didn’t hurt Sanders financially. By April, he’d raised as much as [Clinton].” She insisted Clinton won the nomination because she received more votes than Sanders.

However, what those in denial refuse to confront is that Clinton may have received more votes because citizens believed it was impossible for Sanders to win, since the news media kept reporting Clinton had so many more superdelegates than him. Plus, whether Sanders was able to overcome the impact of an unethical fundraising agreement does not change the reality that it made the primary unfair.

Hillary Rosen, a prominent Democratic Party strategist who regularly appears on CNN, insisted Democrats could not reckon with Brazile’s allegations when attention must be paid to the GOP’s tax proposals. She also misleadingly argued Brazile could not find any evidence that the system was rigged against Sanders, which is not what Brazile wrote. Brazile said she could not find any evidence to support widespread claims until she came across the joint fundraising agreement.

“The voters chose Hillary Clinton, not Bernie Sanders, and it had nothing to do with any staff person at the DNC,” Rosen asserted.

In May 2016, Rosen said, “Bernie Sanders is losing this race, and instead of taking it like a man, he’s working the ref. He’s encouraging his people to think that the system is rigged. The system he signed up for as an independent to run in a Democratic primary. This constant sort of whining and complaining about the process is just really the most harmful thing, in some ways, he could do because he’s encouraging his supporters to think that the process actually is cheating them, and they’re not.” So, Rosen has an interest in maintaining her denial of reality.

The reality is hundreds of superdelegates pledged their allegiance to Clinton before votes were cast in Iowa, a limited number of debates were scheduled to ensure voters had the least amount of exposure to Clinton opponents, the DNC and Clinton campaign falsely accused the Sanders campaign of “stealing” voter file data, and Democratic women supporting Sanders faced forms of retaliation for not supporting Clinton.

4. Ebie

Ebie Midas Member Midas Member

5. smooth

smooth Gold Member Gold Chaser

But.. Russians.....?

6. BigJim#1-8

BigJim#1-8 Silver Member Silver Miner

[​IMG]

7. bulloncoins

bulloncoins Silver Member Silver Miner

Hillary better janitorial this mess!

8. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

Ugly chick cat fight!

Smart money is on Brazile if she can deploy her holy water before the hildabeast sucks all her blood.

oldgaranddad likes this.
  9. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

I just love how all this is going. Had whatsherface gotten elected, they'd all still be having parties and getting along wonderfully. I like this way so much better!

JayDubya, Aurumag, D-FENZ and 3 others like this.
  10. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I still think Brazile was promised $ by Clinton and she never paid because she lost the election.

11. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 3.42.11 PM.png

12. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    The DNC, the gift that keeps on giving. If the Repukes had any balls at all they could do wonders for he American people considering the state of the liberal nut jobs but we all know politicians don't care about Americans, just themselves and their benefactors.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    FoundingFathers and Joe King like this.
  13. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    She a Black Russian supposedly ;)

14. D-FENZ

D-FENZ Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

It's easy to side with Brazile here but she is as culpable as anyone. She spoon fed the witch with questions for an upcoming debate, lied about it and eventually was fired from her 'news' correspondent's job over the deal.

Now that she has no power she flips and writes a finger-pointing book for the money. This time she is telling the truth? She is among the worst of the worst.

Not the first example of a snake eating its own tail, just the latest.

gnome, JayDubya, Ensoniq and 8 others like this.
  15. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

She's telling her story because she loves money. Clinton is finished in politics and Donna has no future because of her performance in the debates. She writes a book to tell all and makes a few mil then retires. Unless of course she commits suicide first

Uglytruth, Mr Paradise and Aurumag like this.
  16. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    If she escapes the Clinton Murder Incorporated (81 bodies at last count), then she has it made with her book deal, but it's not likely.

17. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

Let's not forget good old Bernie
    He knew what was going on, we all knew

What did he get?
    A House? A Car?
    He took some payola, kept his mouth shut and that makes him complicite

These people are losers and aren't worthy to be a local dog catcher

18. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    While I am not contradicting your assessment above, I will only add that Donna may have a good grasp on what is occurring behind the scenes at the DNC, and she sees a shift in the wind.

It is obvious that HRC is no longer a viable POTUS candidate, but maybe she really is going down hard.

Every day I pray that justice be served, and the Klinton Kriminal Kabal has had a loooong run.

19. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    Let us not forget that the Repukes perpetrated the same shenanigans to keep Ron Paul from being nominated; twice.

Uniparty indeed!

20. anywoundedduck

Clintons got dirt on his wife, and threatened to send both to prison.

oldgaranddad, Buck and Someone_else like this.
  21. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

Agreed.

The billion dollar fake news industry has a voracious appetite, it must constantly be fed. She's at the end of her "career" so she's doing the $5,000 fake news interviews and probably hoping someone comes along with a $500,000 book deal.

It's how the game works. I still find it amazing that we have so many gullible members on the forum.

Cigarlover likes this.
  22. Joseph

Joseph Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

slacker
    Total B$ - every word. She's just another whore on the political street corner, not as big as Hillary, but always there for the payout.
    Her timing is perfect. I seriously doubt the Clinton murder squad will touch her - heart attack, car wrecks, robbery/murder is not a viable option . .. at least not this year ...

At the end of the day, everyone will get paid - Donna included

this meme has nothing to do with this post, but it speaks volumes ....

hillary.doughnut.jpg

Cigarlover and D-FENZ like this.
  23. D-FENZ

D-FENZ Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Yes, she most certainly does have a grasp on the shenanigans behind the scenes. She presided over them. As such she was very much a key part of it. That doesn't mean that her book is telling the truth or even most of it. It's already been established that she's a liar- and now a turncoat.

She's just cashing in on her depravity.

24. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    A progressive Democrat 'of color' who also happens to possess a vagina (although I haven't got a line on its gender preference for today isn't on my list of things I trust beyond a reasonable doubt!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2017
    Cigarlover likes this.
  25. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Donna reminds me of what happens when you double down on Taco Tuesday and have sharp fingernails that poke through on Wednesday morning after coffee.

26. Buck

Why is it to me she, along with a number of other black women, are more like a caricature or like a cartoon character:
    Loud, sometimes obnoxious, and sometimes just plain funny to watch?

To me, quite a few that I've watched try to lead a district or a county or a country, are just plain batshitcrazy

Whatever her motivation for turning on Hillary or whoever she's against, I've not really figured it out yet, is, you can be certain she's NOT doing it for US

27. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    It's all a show, it's a game and the game is rigged as my dear departed friend George used to say....

“There’s a reason education SUCKS, and it’s the same reason that it will never, ever, ever be fixed. It’s never going to get any better, don’t look for it, be happy with what you’ve got. Because the owners of this country don’t want that. I’m talking about the REAL owners, now. The REAL owners, the BIG WEALTHY business interests that control things and make all the important decisions — forget the politicians. The politicians are put there to give you the idea that you have freedom of choice. YOU DON’T. You have no choice. You have OWNERS. They OWN YOU. They own EVERYTHING. They own all the important land, they own and control the corporations; they’ve long since bought and paid for the Senate, the Congress, the State houses, the City Halls; they’ve got the judges in their back pockets, and they own all the big media companies so they control just about all the news and information you get to hear.

They gotcha by the BALLS. They spend billions of dollars every year lobbying — lobbying to get what they want. Well, we know what they want — they want MORE for themselves and less for everybody else. But I’ll tell you what they don’t want. They DON’T want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well-informed, well-educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that, that doesn’t help them. That’s against their interests. That’s right. They don’t want people who are smart enough to sit around the kitchen table and figure out how badly they’re getting FUCKED by the system that threw them overboard 30 fuckin’ years ago. They don’t want that.

You know what they want? They want OBEDIENT WORKERS. OBEDIENT WORKERS. People who are just smart enough to run the machines and do the paperwork, and just dumb enough to passively accept all these increasingly shittier jobs with the lower pay, the longer hours, the reduced benefits, the end of overtime, and the vanishing pension that disappears the minute you go to collect it. And now they’re comin’ for your SOCIAL SECURITY MONEY. They want your fuckin’ retirement money. They want it BACK. So they can give it to their criminal friends on Wall Street. And you know something? They’ll get it. They’ll get it ALL from you sooner or later — ‘cuz they OWN this fuckin’ place. It’s a big CLUB. And YOU AIN’T IN IT. You and I are NOT IN the big club. By the way, it’s the same big club they use to beat you over the head with all day long when they tell you what to believe. All day long, beating you over the in their media telling you what to believe — what to think — and what to buy. The table is tilted, folks. The game is rigged. And nobody seems to notice. Nobody seems to care.

Good honest hard-workin people — white collar, blue collar — doesn’t matter what color shirt you have on. Good honest hard-workin people CONTINUE — these are people of modest means — continue to elect these RICH COCKSUCKERS who don’t GIVE a fuck about them. They don’t give a fuck about you, they don’t GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU. THEY DON’T CARE ABOUT YOU — AT ALL. AT ALL. AT ALL. You know? And nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care … that’s what the owners count on, the fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up their assholes every day. Because the owners of this country know the truth — it’s called the American Dream … ‘cuz you have to be asleep to believe it.”

Someone_else and gnome like this.
  28. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Wow. Good rant, shootist. Honestly though, I'd be the same way if I had that kind of control. Bloody peasants.

the_shootist likes this.
  29. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Understanding the opposing viewpoint doesn't help unless that information contributes to their demise

gnome and Buck like this.
  30. Buck

True that
    and knowing the opposing viewpoint, without this as the reason, can be risky as it can draw you into their camp
    Soon, you're one of them

One of them
    One of them
    One of Them

31. gnome

gnome Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

for those who aren't that familiar with Shootist's friend George...

Aurumag likes this.
  32. anywoundedduck

One of my most favorite skits

33. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Donna Brazile criticizes Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton for their 'Titanic egos' and claims they 'stripped the party to a shell for their own purposes'
    • Former interim Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile complains about Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's 'Titanic egos' in her new book
    • She says Obama cared 'deeply about his image' and using DNC funds to bankroll his 'pollster and focus groups' - even into his second term
    • 'He left it in debt. Hillary bailed it out so that she could control it,' she wrote
    • Brazile wrote that the 'three titanic egos' of Obama, Clinton and ex-DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz 'stripped the party to a shell for their own purposes'
    • Also accused Clinton of having such an insular campaign it was like a 'cult'
    • She criticized then-Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz for learning about hacks so late
    • Brazile says her own review showed DNC aides tipping the scales in favor of Hillary Clinton during Bernie Sanders' primary challenge
    • She reveals she uncovered a joint fundraising agreement that gave Clinton virtual control over the DNC just four months after she announced her run

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5068469/Donna-Brazile-criticizes-Barack-Obama-Titanic-ego.html#ixzz4y3Fo4tWm
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

34. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Brazille but has nothing to worry about, no one going after the Clinton's no matter what the do or did, seems they have a free pass even with. Pubs in power,what a tragedy

35. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

I have these weird contradictory feelings. I know they are evil, but on the other hand, I want to thank them for doing that.

36. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Maybe yes? Maybe no...