1. Metals choppy this am with downward pressure, while stocks are mixed
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thu Morning! Gold is down 4.3 to 1244 while Silver is flat at 1673. Crude is up 46 to 4520. The USD is down 5 to 9568
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO UNDERSTAND SYRIA GAS ATTACK

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Vlad The Impaler, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler Gold Member Gold Chaser

Up dating this....

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO UNDERSTAND SYRIA IS A FLASE FLAG AND TRUMP JUST EXPOSED HISELF AS A DOUBLE AGENT FOR ROTHCHILD AND THE SOROS STYLE GLOBALISTS. YOU HAVE BEEN HAD. IT CAN NO LONGER BE DENIED.

We have many of the facts. They include Assad is the legally constituted Government. It provided a Stable government for decades until rebel groups took to the streets. Fact two, government's have a right to defend themselves. Assad governed in such a way that Jews, Muslims and Christians lived peacefully together.

Just like Iraq. Did Assad have to occasionally crack down and get brutal? Yes, is our government any different? Not really.

Did they lie us into the first and Second gulf wars? That's pretty much un disputed. Are they lying about Syrian Gas attacks? 99% chance they are.

I'll wait for the absolute proof Syria did it but I'll bet you it will never be forth coming. I will also bet you as soon as Syria Falls they will install a Central Bank owned by Rothchild. I will bet anyone 100.00 dollars in fact.

It's beyond any responsible behavior that the President would send millions of dollars worth of munitions at a Syrian Base on the assumption that they did it when Rebel groups were busted doing it twice in the past and trying to frame Assad. Who falls for this stuff? The same people that believed German Troops were bayonetting babies and raping nuns in WWI? We as a nation should know better. Nothing else explains it but that 90% of Trump voters are locked into a stockholm syndrome type mass Psychosis over Syria.

Rebels in Syria have already been BUSTED trying to Frame ASSAD and why? Because they cannot win and want NATO’s Help. Like in Libya. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXmzBFyXvVI

Syria will be a mistake as Trump said it will be according to Iraq.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NllVMlu0g1Y

Syria and Russia deny that they used Chemical weapons. Do you believe them or the government that has lied to you for decades? IQ test time, write your answer down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG_QNYohMhY

Lets look at the US response that hit a Coffee shop and killed civilians. What is the difference between that and some gas attack? The Syrians did it on purpose you will no doubt say. And you have no idea what really happened. Common sense would say if it was from the Assad government they made a mistake and hit civilians because common sense says you target combatants who are a threat. SO worse case it’s a mistake. Something the U.S. has done many times and acknowledged that shit happens but we cannot accept the same with Syria? They call that a double standards I am sure you understand that.

Some are pointing to Syrians who are thanking Trump. Well if you want to listen to Syrians I have a lady you should meet. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2jYGvU2rpU

There is a Theory that Trump and Russia are sick of the accusations of collusion so they concocted this whole mess to dispel it all. Even if True that is a dirty Rotten way and un American way to handle it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU2TapgWl-A

The WHITE HELMETS were the people proving first response to the gas victims but the White Helmets are not what they want you to think they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAQmB74eIGo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D24mahp4BFg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k6hSS6xBTw

Now if that does not help you, then do some more digging.

Read what other people think, you know people who actually think…

http://www.goldismoney2.com/threads...erstand-syria-gas-attack.140878/#post-1177049

Oh look Russia cleaning up the mess Obama, Hillary and the state department as well as John McCain made in Syria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtnjvnLffJk

More on White Helmets abusing kids for photo ops.

http://theduran.com/warning-disturb...ing-babies-in-pr-stunt-to-start-war-in-syria/

Syria disarmed of all Chemical weapons in 2014 proven and confirmed.

https://www.facebook.com/philip.e.taylor.75/videos/10209305276450414/

More on Rebels using Chem weapons.

http://yournewswire.com/false-flag-syrian-rebels-assad/

Assad Interview Body Language https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8lyktVh4yQ

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    Zed, stoli, michael59 and 4 others like this.
  2. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

I really do not think Trump is a double agent for red shield or Soros. However, I do believe he has proved himself to be a damned fool...maybe. There's much going here that just doesn't make sense except in a twisted way.

The vids and links you posted were on the money but do not necessarily lead to the conclusion of Trump being some sort of red shield tool. There are other facts and factors that lead off in other directions.

First is that Syria has a long history of NOT having or using chemical weapons and, in fact, has often opened wide the doors to allow inspectors from the UN and concerned countries to come to Syria with their own inspection teams and to see for themselves. Furthermore such claims that Syria is in possession of chemical weapons and has used them are ADMITTED lies: Washington’s False Flag: United Nations Confirmed that US Supported Syrian “Rebels” Were Using Chemical Weapons | Global Research - Centre for Research on Globalization

This is further bolstered by Syrian media reports that it is indeed the "rebels" in possession of chemical weapons and are the one's who used them:
    The Truth Behind the Khan Sheikhoun Chemical Attack Revealed - Fort Russ

It is also quite interesting to note that cunt Killary was yet again talking out her ass hours before Trump went full-on stupid:

Did she know? If so, how did she know? Certainly Trump was not consulting her. If cunt Killary knew, who else knew?

Another participant, zionist creep Netanyahu had a front row center field seat for the entertainment courtesy of the pentagon:
    Pentagon Gave Israel Front Row Seats to US Missile Strikes in Syria

Who is also seeking a "buffer zone" between Israel and Syria:
    Israel seeks buffer zone on borders with Syria – Middle East Monitor

Of course, we dare not forget the main character in this show, IS, who just by strange coincidence, happened to pull off attacks at the time of the missile attack! Lucky timing, eh!
    Coincidence? ISIS Launches Simultaneous Attack on Syrian Army During US Missile Strike

Then there's the missile attack itself. Why 59 missiles? Why not an even 60? 23 strikes out of 59 missiles leaves 36 missiles that went...where? Are those fresh meadow muffins I smell?

There are a number of possibilities here:

1) Trump was genuinely duped by the deep staters. They had a number of "loose ends" they needed to tie up before Trump dropped the axe on their heads. It can't be overlooked that 59 missiles were fired, 23 hit an essentially empty air base sadly killing 4 Syrians. Why only 4 Syrians at a Syrian air base? Where were the rest of the personnel? How did there come to be only 4 Syrians at a Syrian military air base?

2) Trump, and this is just speculation, got a message to Assad that this was going to happen and asked Assad to remove personnel. Trump could look like he was doing something to appease, expose and trip up the neocon warmongers and THEIR red shield zionist masters in the US, Europe and Israel while exposing leakers on Trumps staff and security council right after he apparently dumped Bannon who was allegedly engaged in a pissing contest with Kurshner. The upshot is that all the true cucks, the neocons, the MSM are ALL singing Trump's praises and have opened a hole in their attacks on him. This hole opens their lines for Trump to move against them, first with the Gorsuch nomination and this next week we should see some other worthwhile changes on the Trump staff.

3) Again, it can't be overlooked or overstated that 59 missiles were fired, 23 hit an essentially empty air base sadly killing 4 Syrians. Why only 4 Syrians at a Syrian air base? Where were the rest of the personnel? How did there come to be only 4 Syrians at a Syrian military air base? How is it Netanyahu got front row seats to the bombing and cunt Killary was blathering on as if she thought of this and directed it in a vain attempt to gain back some small measure of credibility and relevance? Afterwards the neocons and the left were enjoying a wargasm!

Whatever it is, there is something else going on here that is not yet clear. Yes, I will admit to hoping that Trump did NOT go full-on stupid here. Then again, I may very well have to bear the disappointment of Trump being yet another dumbass politician also worthy of a hemp rope neck tie.

stoli, Oldmansmith and TAEZZAR like this.
  3. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Good post, most of his points are valid, in my way of thinking.
    Only a fool would take your offer !

WACO: Rules of Engagement, I have had that video since it was released. Waco was equal to, or worse than what we accused Assad of doing !!!!!

One helluva good point !!!!!

If Trump is part of the deep staters, yes, we have been duped.
    Also, maybe, he was visited by those guys in dark suits & sunglasses, that told him to shape up or his 10 year old son would be ...............

The list of "Truths from our government is infinitely shorter than the list of lies" !!!

So, I ask, "What the hell happened to make Trump do a 180" ?

Zed, arminius and michael59 like this.
  4. Weatherman

Weatherman In GIM since 2006 Gold Chaser Site Supporter

All of you guys are missing the point of the airstrike. Syria was only an excuse for Trump to flex USA muscles, at precisely the same time that he was meeting with the President of China. What better way could Trump deliver the message that appeasement and waiting are no longer the policies for North Korea, but now its quick and forceful action. The strong implication is that China must shorten the leash on its pit bull, or Trump and the USA military will terminate the pit bull. If that message works, and the North Korea nuclear program is restricted toward being shut down, then the $150M will have been a cheap price to end the North Korea threat, and Trump will be in line for a well deserved Nobel Peace prize.

GOLDBRIX, JayDubya, Aurumag and 2 others like this.
  5. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    The gas attack was bullshit and Trump supporters all know this. If you're right (and perhaps you are) the damage Trump has done to his support base has been extensive and only the arrest of Hillary Clinton would make them jump back on the Trump train with both feet. Remember, Americans have been taking it up the pooper from their politicians for so long they aren't a very forgiving bunch

6. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Weatherman, that is a good possibility, particularly with the Earl Vincent & support ships being rerouted to N. Korea.
    But it still stands as being a huge possible false flag basis for the attack.

7. TAEZZAR

The possibilities seem to be endless.

Here is another take on the false flag operation.

Aurumag and Alton like this.
  8. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Interesting report.

Aurumag and TAEZZAR like this.
  9. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    I never really understood the war in Viet Nam until I read, "Confessions of a North Vietnamese Cadre", in 1992. After that, that war made perfect sense to me. (The Vietnamese, who had been at war for almost 100 years already with China/Japan/France, based their current revolution on the writings of Thomas Jefferson and were at first surprised that the United States did not support their plea for independence from foreign domination)

The same story goes for this conflict. I want to hear what the other side has to say before forming any opinion, especially since the MSM propaganda machine is now on full tilt boogy. The smoke thick and we (American Public) have been lied too so much on such a continual basis we are stunned when we meet a politician who actually speaks the truth.

The military analyst I most like to listen to in a situation like this is Maj. Gen. Igor Konashenkov, to me he is the Norman Schwarzkopf of Russian Military Advisors, far more credible than a McCain or Wolfowitz quack we are forced to listen too on a 24hr basis.

Here is what Maj. Gen. Konashenkov had to say of the Trump missile dump on the Syrian Airport:

Form your own opinions gentleman, while we still have this relatively free Internet.

10. Vlad The Impaler

IF Trump wanted to Flex muscle why was Assad Blamed when they could have blamed the rebel groups as an excuse to send ground forces in and end the war in two weeks? TRUMP: "You wanted the killing of Children to stop didn't you"?

That is the only thing that should have happened if they did not have the decency to just stay out of Assad's Way but two weeks ago the Military announced that it will be staying in Syria once ISIS is defeated.

Pretty much tells the tale on what's going on right now. In the very least it was a hugely un ethical move on Trump's part.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
    andial and TAEZZAR like this.
  11. TAEZZAR

He does seem credible !

12. keef

Retired Hoser
    I wish he would have made a comment on the, what was it, the 36 missiles that are not accounted for?

You would think there would be Arabs on camels doing selfies with the missing hardware or trying to sell scavenged parts on ME eBay by now.

Fifty ounces of silver in each one, maybe that GIMMER with the metal detector will be tracking them down.

TAEZZAR and mayhem like this.
  13. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

....he counts the visible hits at the airfield, I will add the obvious, he will not make mention of the other 36 targets that were taken out- highly unlikely all 59 that were launched all targeted the airfield, and the number of missiles launched, 59, would normally not be disclosed unless for a very specific reason. If the mission was to make a statement, I bet there are 36 Unreported smoking holes else where in Syria, hopefully one or two near Assad's hidey hole. Keep in mind the IAF ( Israeli Air Force) did the same a few years back, they blew up an entire Iranian weapons convoy when it was passing close by Assad's Palace.....Assad got the message, and Iranian weapons flights stopped flying directly into Damascus.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2017
    anywoundedduck likes this.
  14. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Indentured Wage Slave
    Watch the interview with the prof in Taezzar's post #7.

He stated that $70 Million was spent, which, at $3M-FRNs each, would cut the number of expended missiles down to about 25.

We must always remember that the 1st casualty of war is the truth.

Zed and TAEZZAR like this.
  15. mayhem

mayhem Другая перспектива Silver Miner Site Supporter

Retired
    There are so many leaks in the WH that someone tipped her off. You just can not put together such a operation in a few hours. This was planned days ahead of time. The ships had to get into position so the missiles went over Lebanon, not the coast of Syria where they all would have been shot down.

Zed, Alton and TAEZZAR like this.
  16. mayhem

Retired
    The Russians have been very quiet about their EW defenses. They crippled the Donald Cook and since then the US has been trying to entice them to do a repeat, to figure out how they did it, but they haven't. Being a non aggression country, focused on defense, they hold their card close.

TAEZZAR and Someone_else like this.
  17. mayhem

Retired
    It's been widely posted that they cost $1.34 m each, not $3 m. If he said $3 m each he was outright lying, or is ill informed.

Alton likes this.
  18. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Indentured Wage Slave
    I got that cost from another source, but it appears that $1.4 M-FRNs is accurate.

Alton likes this.
  19. Vlad The Impaler

Please make a case for what Assad has done that is bad?

mayhem, Alton, TAEZZAR and 1 other person like this.
  20. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

21. mispillion

mispillion Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

seaman
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the source is the new republic magazine
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_New_Republic

this is a snippet from wiki on the mag
    i understood that bashar's father was viewed as the more or less leader of the arab world.

22. Vlad The Impaler

I can't be serious? Please I am a critical thinker, Are you serious?

From the Article,

One day, as the story goes, Bashar was sitting at home with a friend when some boys he knew called. They were going on an excursion to Syria’s Mediterranean coast. Could they borrow his new toy?

"As the story goes"? Story? I am asking you for verifiable proof of crimes.

I've looked myself and all I can find is winey videos about how Horrible he has been since 2011, when the war broke out. Of course none of those things matter. They are meaningless. Because we understand that war is (insert the F word with ING on the end) HELL!

SO I ask again can you find anything verifiable? I was hoping you knew something I did not.

mayhem and Howdy like this.
  23. Vlad The Impaler

And.....

Reading on.....

Two-thousand thirteen was the year when it seemed as if those predictions would finally come true. As the uprising against him ground into its third summer, his regime lost territory and international legitimacy. Saudi Arabia and other Gulf states lavished cash and weaponry on rebel fighters. Even the United States was reluctantly edging closer to supporting the revolution with something more than words. Then, on August 21, Assad’s regime used the nerve gas sarin to kill hundreds of Syrian civilians, crossing the “red line” that Barack Obama had said would prompt a U.S. military response. It looked like the end. If a formerly untouchable military dictator like Hosni Mubarak could go down in Egypt, then why not Syria’s lanky, lisping president?

OK that publication is lying.

This, ----> Then, on August 21, Assad’s regime used the nerve gas sarin to kill hundreds of Syrian civilians, crossing the “red line” that Barack Obama <----- Bull Shit!

Proven in the links I posted. I guess you did not study that information. Please don't post stupid on my thread while ignorant. Seriously. We don't have time to be debating and battling lies from the past. We all need to be up to speed.

mayhem and Alton like this.
  24. Vlad The Impaler

UN BELIEVABLE

In the late ’70s, Sunni Islamists, led by Baath’s old rival, the Muslim Brotherhood, unleashed a campaign of suicide bombings and assassinations that killed several hundred officers and civil servants. Many of their targets were Alawites, the Muslim minority to which the Assads belong. The faith combines tenets of Shia Islam, elements of Christianity and even Zoroastrian mysticism, and heterodox beliefs like reincarnation. (The thirteenth-century Syrian theologian Ibn Taymiyya, a godfather of today’s militant Sunni Islam, issued three fatwas against its followers.) Historically, Syria’s Alawites were among the poorest of the poor. But during the country’s decades as a colony of France, many of them found a path out of poverty through the military. Alawites continued to use armed service to rise in influence after Syria won independence.

OK the Regime was plagued by Terrorism.....

In June 1980, as the power struggle between Baath and Brotherhood took on an increasingly sectarian tone, Hafez narrowly escaped an assassination attempt. His military responded by unleashing its full wrath on the Brotherhood, crushing its Islamist uprising through torture, mass executions, commando raids, and the assault on Hama, a three-week siege that killed tens of thousands of people, the vast majority of them civilians. Hafez liked to call himself “a peasant and the son of a peasant,” but the Assads came to position themselves as a cosmopolitan bulwark against the primitive forces of militant Islam—a modern, enlightened clan ruling a backward people, gently but firmly, for their own good. “In the end,” says a former adviser, “they see themselves much higher than others, as a family.” Suriyet al-Assad, the Syria of Assad, would have to be preserved at all costs.

So because they had to crack down and did it in the way that is traditional for that area of the world Western Journalist think they have a right to make judgments? What do you think happened when the Southern States tried to leave the Union? The above is no different then Sherman's March to the Sea. Scorched Earth and the killing and imprisonment of many innocent women and some Children. War is Hell as I said.

Maybe someone can find some information that actually justifies what the American Government has done to Syria. I don't see anything out there.

mayhem and Alton like this.
  25. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Energy Extraction
    The justification can be found in a Qatari pipeline and a Russia eager to hold a gas monopoly in Europe. Don't look for the morality because you won't find it on any of the multiple sides.

mayhem, Alton and Joe King like this.
  26. keef

Retired Hoser
    I hate to speculate, because at my age I no longer have any desire to chase any dogs that can't tree a coon.

So, let's try to work with what we do know.

1) 36 missiles were unaccounted for?
    2) Russians disabled the Donald Cook with equipment that makes radio electronics fail?

If I were a defensive weapons tech I would not be trying to shoot down high speed/low flying missiles with traditional methods. I would want to jam the sensitive electronic guiding equipment. Create a Mini-EMP and now your high tech Tomahawk is a SCUD. (Or possibly there were 'other' targets we were not informed about that should be leaked by some slooth in the future)

Either way, if I received advanced warning of an illegal International attack I would be eager to test my defensive systems and would NEVER let such an opportunity pass by sitting on the sidelines (even if I were a covert partner with the USA in some conspiracy scenario against Assad-l doubt it though as it sounds like old cold war Soviet thinking)

Worst case scenario, I would still Donald Cook the crap out of Trumps Thump. Konashenkov said they were going to 'strengthen their defenses' as a result of this attack, so evidently they learned something.

Again, there is enough solid information to process without the speculation sidetrack and a good warrior never warns his enemy of an upcoming attack.

[​IMG]
    "Look out camel jockeys, I'm gonna pearl harbor your ass!"

27. hernancortes

hernancortes Gold Member Gold Chaser

How does the public know what's true? Russian sources say 23 of 59 hit. Fox news (and other mainstram US news outlets) said 59 of 60 hit. Each source is biased.

ctrl-z, Alton, keef and 2 others like this.
  28. Oldmansmith

Oldmansmith Midas Member Midas Member

Environmentl Consultant
    Agreed, and as I have said before, Assad is frankly the most unlikely person to use chemical weapons as he is WINNING the war hand over fist without them.

mayhem, Garyw, Alton and 6 others like this.
  29. keef

Retired Hoser
    I'm sure they all hit something, sooner or later

ctrl-z, Alton and TAEZZAR like this.
  30. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Let's not pretend that Assad is a squeaky clean boy scout. Syria has been under declared state of emergency since 1963. Basicly that means no Rights for anyone unless the gov says they have Rights.
    From Wiki about pre-2011 Syria:
    The authorities have been accused of harassing and imprisoning human rights activists and other critics of the government. Freedom of expression, association, and assembly are strictly controlled. From 1964 to 2011, the State of Emergency Law in Syria allowed government forces to arbitrarily detain political suspects at will for unlimited duration of time. During this time, tens of thousands have reportedly been arrested, tortured, and held in isolation for months to years without charge or trial.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Syria
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_prisoners_in_Syria

Now, that said I do believe that it takes a leader with an iron fist to run a country like Syria. Same can be said about Saddam and Iraq.
    ...but to think that he was/is a staunch supporter of the Syrian Peoples Rights is a bit naive, IMHO.

31. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    Where did 36 tomahawks go?
    We have no idea which variant tomahawk was fired from those ships.
    Since the Navy has about 3500 tomahawks, of all variants, which 59 did they fire?
    V2 is basically a 1983 Atari system.
    Perfect way to get rid of a bunch of antiques I'd say.

32. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Energy Extraction
    Not my pig, not my farm.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  33. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Ghey-hawd...damm....

Look at it this way: The piece of shit is a Business man and now he has those who have sworn the pledge to act. In fact he has those who swore to act feeding him info BIG question is: "who are they acting for?"

NOT me and you, not my children and not yours. Did the dead people VOTE him in? Are they his constituents? FUCK no! This piece of shit just used you and me to kill some people, PERIOD.

oh gewahd what a cunt, he is!

Look I never cared who would be in that office as I know it is just a matter of turning the turd over, it is just a little dryer on one side than the other.

TAEZZAR, Aurumag and Someone_else like this.
  34. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

That's just it, no one knows what was fired, no one knows what is a hoax, no one knows anything beyond what we approach here and a few other places on the web and we weren't there

What happens next could be important

I'll also add, what many will cringe to read:
    Israel WAS the target during the last several years, not in a good way, at all
    Pincer move if ever I saw one, complicated and ultimately it has since failed

Today, it's a different trend and now, Asia
    Maybe the ME, will be left on it's own for a bit while Asia gains some needed attention

35. Vlad The Impaler

But are they really human rights activists or are they using that to gain an edge in un seating him? We have the same problem in this country. A bunch of crazy leftists acting in subversive ways and no one wants to cal it what it is. It's a national security threat

mayhem, andial, TAEZZAR and 2 others like this.
  36. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

image.jpeg ......for all of the un- informed.

37. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

I have no real idea if they are or not, but it's not disputed that Syria was under a declared state of emergency for nearly 50 years.
    ...and nations don't tend to suspend their citizens Rights and then strive to protect and honor those Rights. They're removed for a reason. Typically to allow the gov some justification while violating the peoples Rights.

Think of it as similar to how our own states of emergencies have supposedly permitted our gov to act outside its Constitutional authority. So I have no doubt that the Syrian gov did whatever it thought necessary to stay in power during those nearly 50 years.

That said, I don't think we should be involved in other nations internal strife, because we wouldn't want them involved in ours.
    ...and even with nations, the golden rule still applies IMHO.

mayhem, michael59 and Someone_else like this.
  38. keef

Retired Hoser
    Who are we to tell anyone on this planet how to live? Assad could bar-b-que orphans in his back yard for a late nite snack and who the hell are we to tell them what to do? Typical American hubris.

Like the dude who thought he could train a grizzly to wrestle and invited his brother to have a go.

Yeah, It took the grizz about 5 seconds to sever his brother's carotid artery. Dumb fk.

Not even the common sense God gave to a gnat.​

mayhem, Alton, Someone_else and 2 others like this.
  39. TAEZZAR

keef, I totally agree !!
    This whole thing is bullshit, we hit a small country that DID NOT attack us nor show any threat to us & who could not retaliate. We are bullies & used them to send a message.
    Why didn't we bomb China over Tiananmen Square ??
    Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with assault rifles and tanks killed at least several hundred demonstrators trying to block the military's advance towards Tiananmen Square. The number of civilian deaths has been estimated at anywhere between the hundreds to the thousands.

OR

Why didn't we bomb Russia over this ?

The Russian-Syrian coalition committed war crimes during a month-long aerial bombing campaign of opposition-controlled territory in Aleppo in September and October 2016. Ruins of a residential house that was struck in an aerial attack, killing at least 24 civilians ...

Because it is all smoke & mirrors !

ctrl-z and michael59 like this.
  40. keef

Retired Hoser
    We pick on little broken down countries who defend themselves with army surplus equipment.

You didn't see this coming when we went off the gold standard? "It's fiat! Now eat it!!"

ctrl-z and andial like this.