1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Ammon Bundy shares what happened to his brother Ryan today at the jail

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Bigjon, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

https://mainerepublicemailalert.com...ppened-to-his-brother-ryan-today-at-the-jail/
    Ammon Bundy shares what happened to his brother Ryan today at the jail
    Posted on August 10, 2016by David Robinson
    Ammon Bundy would like to share with you what happened to his brother Ryan today at the jail. We still live in a country where men are innocent until proven guilty, don’t we? We need your help to stop these abuses, Please listen and share.

Ryan Bundy is carrying a bullet in his shoulder from the attempt by the FBI and Oregon State Police to kill him. They want to take that bullet to remove incriminating evidence.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2016
  2. Bigjon

Ryan Bundy's counter offer to Lorreta Lynch

The Oath

2 hrs ·

August 7, 2016

DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (THE DOJ)
    For Profit Corporation
    DUN and BRADSTREET # 011669674
    # 071813046

LORETTA E. LYNCH

U.S. Department of Justice
    950 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, DC 20530-0001

PROPOSED TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Greetings Loretta

i am in receipt of your offer to cut into my flesh and take/carry away an item in [my] possession. For the suggested transaction to take place without conditions would require a great amount of trust on [my] behalf but no trust on behalf of THE DOJ.

It has been implied that you represent a different branch of THE DOJ that unjustly ended the life of [my] dear friend [cf lavoy finnicum], unjustly attempted to prematurely end the live(s) of [myself, cf ryan bundy], [cf shawna cox], [cf ryan payne], [cf victoria sharp]. I do not have full faith that you have clean hands in these matters, as you are part of the body that committed these crimes against your fellow mankind.

It has come to [my] attention recently that three (3) of the nurses, that were employed, and possibly on shift, at the Harney County Hospital at the time [cf lavoy finnicum] was brought in to the hospital, are now “suspiciously” deceased. This causes [myself] and all mankind deep grief and grave concerns regarding your trustworthiness. One must not think hard to conclude that any man or woman, involved in your proposed “removal” of evidence from [my] custody, may find themselves to be in grave danger shortly after their participation in this proposed “removal”.

With this in mind i require you to act in good faith and fulfill the following conditions prior to [me] consenting to the proposed “removal”:

1. THE DOJ agrees to propose a chain of custody, with regards to item [my property] to be removed, from the physician to the final destination, the forensic scientist of [my] choosing. The proposed list must be approved by [me, cf ryan bundy].

2. THE DOJ agrees to a thorough background-check, conducted and produced by an independent criminal investigator, of [my] choosing, on each man or woman on the proposed chain of custody.

3. THE DOJ must provide a $90,000,000.00 policy/account/bond on the life and liberty of each, any and all man or woman on the proposed chain of custody of the item [my property] proposed to be removed.

4. THE DOJ agrees that i [cf ryan bundy] am the trustee of these policy(s)/account(s)/bond(s), with the authority to release, at [my] discretion, at any time to the immediate “family” members, the beneficiaries, if the life or liberty of the principal is impaired in any form or fashion.

5. THE DOJ agrees to bear full liability for the continued life and liberty of each man or woman on the proposed chain of custody of the item [my property] removed, for a period of time no less than ten (10) years.

6. THE DOJ agrees to release 100% of the $90,000,000.00 policy/account/bond if for any reason the life or liberty, of each man or woman on the proposed chain of custody of the item [my property] removed, ceases to continue or is altered in any way shape or form for a period of time no less than ten (10) years.

7. THE DOJ agrees, as an act of good faith, to release, without condition, from capture a/k/a jail, the mind, [body] and spirit of the man, the creation(s) of God:
    (a) [cf ryan bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
    (b) [cf ammon bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
    (c) [cf david fry] to prepare for September 7, 2016
    (d) [cf melvin bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
    (e) [cf dave bundy] to prepare for September 7, 2016
    (f) [cf travis cox] to prepare for September 7, 2016
    (g) [cf peter santilli] to prepare for September 7, 2016

8. THE DOJ agrees to the following being present, as [my] witness, from start to finish of removal:
    (a) [cf angela bundy]
    (b) LISA LUDWIG
    (c) Videographer of [my] choosing
    (d) Any and all [my] advisors
    (e) A criminal investigator of [my] choosing

9. THE DOJ agrees to pay all medical cost of the removal procedure in addition to any and all travel expenses of [my] witnesses.

10. THE DOJ agrees the item to be removed is [my] property

11. THE DOJ agrees to pay [cf angela bundy] $1,000,000.00 fair and just compensation for the damage to [her] private trust property [cf ryan bundy], and is to be paid to [cf angela bundy] prior to scheduling procedure.

12. THE DOJ agrees that [my] property, the item to be removed, is [my] property and will merely be on loan to THE DOJ for the limited and sole purpose of transportation to [my] chosen forensic scientist.

13. THE DOJ agrees that [my] property, the item proposed to be removed, is to be returned to [my] possession within fourteen (14) days.

14. THE DOJ agrees that the procedure is valued at $6,300,000.00 and is to be paid to I, as equal substance, prior to the scheduling of the procedure.

15. THE DOJ agrees that the payment of $6,300,000.00 is for the proposed procedure only and does not in any way relieve THE DOJ, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, (any) SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT, FEDERAL MARSHALLS SERVICE, (any) STATE PATROL, or any man or woman in their private capacity, who participated in the wrongdoing which lead to this item being forced into [my] flesh, of liability arising from civil or criminal charges being brought against them; nor does it relieve any of the mentioned from future liability as can be expected (long term damage).

16. THE DOJ agrees the burden of liability must not come from the fruits of the labor of we the people, but rather from the fruit of the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA’s own labors and profits, as it is a for profit corporation.

17. THE DOJ agrees that only i, and without question or argument, will determine in the future what symptoms are related back to this procedure.

18. THE DOJ agrees that the attending physician is to confer solely with [cf angela bundy] regarding any matters medical (ie medications during and after procedure) and THE DOJ agrees to abide with all privacy regulations and at no time is THE DOJ to give medical advice.

19. THE DOJ agrees that the procedure will not include any sedation of the mind, nor mind altering drugs or sleep inducing medications; I am to stay alert, aware, awake, conscious and uncompromised throughout procedure.

Let [me] be clear:
    Terms and conditions numbers 1-6 are NOT NEGOTIABLE as there is no reasonable expectancy that your agency, who has dirty hands, can assure the safety of innocent lives without being held liable prior to their participation in this event.

Term and condition number 7 is NOT NEGOTIABLE as you currently act in bad faith by unlawfully caging your fellowman without recourse. You are doing so to ensure that each man listed is handicapped in such a way that you stand a chance of winning a matter you otherwise could not win without your cheating ways. You have no desire for a fair trial on September 7, 2016.

Term and condition number 8 is NOT NEGOTIABLE as you have attempted and achieved murder, and i do not trust you.

Terms and conditions 9-19 are NOT NEGOTIABLE as you are dishonorable, and I do not trust your right hand to investigate your left hand.
    NOTICE: These terms and conditions are not meant to be misconstrued as anything other than a message to YOU that YOU have taken enough without bringing equal substance. I will thank you and your agency for acting honorably toward [me] during this procedure, as I am an honorable man. Your silence is acceptance to [my] terms and conditions.

NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO THE AGENT; NOTICE TO THE AGENT IS NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPLE
    ryan c bundy;
    man; all right reserve;
    exempt from levy

jke

For every one that is concerned about Ryan Bundy, I ask that instead of calling the jail, please call his standby attorney and request an immediate junction for a welfare check.
    By calling the jail you will only make them angry which in turn the inmates will suffer and calling the hospitals will get you nowhere because there are laws that have to be followed with those laws include HIPPA.

Please call Ryan Bundys standby
    legal counsel Lisa Ludwig to file a motion for an emergency welfare check (503) 223-5570

https://www.facebook.com/WithChastit...69468093376197

Eyebone, Aurumag and Uglytruth like this.
  3. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

Wow, people are dropping like flies around this administration lately.

phoneman, Usury and Uglytruth like this.
  4. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Awww come on, they just want their bullet back! They reuse them you know.

the_shootist likes this.
  5. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Lately????

Usury, Uglytruth and Aurumag like this.
  6. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    He's lucky he isn't getting butt raped for dropping the soap or forced to join the faggot Arian brotherhood. Prisons have been messed up for years and now it's a concern for some people how others are treated.

7. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    ... soon as they work out how many bullets he has they are going to bill him for them.

8. Bigjon

Who says he's not?

9. Alric

Alric Midas Member Midas Member

There are some laws that they can use to legally perform the surgery even against his wishes. Usually requiring a court order to do it.

10. Bigjon

This is Alric's, "Welcome to Judicial tyranny land."
    A court system that has a 98% conviction rate, because they can hold you for an indefinite amount of time while they fuck with your mind, by putting you in solitary confinement with one thin jump suit and one thin blanket and turn down the temperature in your cell to 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
    Do you want to make a plea now or go back to your cell?
    In the mean time (pun intended) they record all your conversations with your law counselors, so they know all your thoughts.

Yea, America the land of the free or make a deal with the devil.

11. Alric

That is all just a strawman argument. The article didn't claim any of that happened, and I never supported any of that. All I said was there are legal options to allow police to perform surgery on inmates with a court order.

12. mayhem

mayhem Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

Nothing new for the federal government. Read what they did to Jeff Davis after they captured him. His wife, Vanna Davis, biography is a very good read.

13. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    I heard there were four nurses dead. Also the crime rate has skyrocketed in Harney county since the FBI came to town over ther.

Liked his contract though...specially the part about if she remains silent. Though I would have specified those DOLLAR amounts in gold species denominated at $50 and not bullion or fair market value.

As far as bits comment ....all Ryan has to do is challenge jurisdiction....And that is a can of worms they don't want to open because as of now he is not a ward of the STATE so they can do nothing.

14. michael59

20 years logging
    Bigjon and Uglytruth like this.
  15. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Small community news travels fast..... why are we not hearing about it. The pots boiling over the edges right now.......

16. michael59

20 years logging
    Yeah the reported news is three dead but word I have heard is four and fun is back at that hospital.

17. Bigjon

Brad Steffy is probably the most unbiased writer reporting on government overreach events in and around Oregon. His report on the Ryan Bundy situation:

[​IMG]

OwO shared Bundy Ranch's video.

2 hrs ·

FROM THE INSIDE;
    "I'M COMPLYING! I'M GOING!"

The pleading words of Ryan Bundy as he was being beaten by Sheriff deputy's at the Multnomah County JailI. It was described by Ammon to be "hard to watch" as they smashed his head into the steel door pillar and slammed him to the floor with a horrific thud as his face hit the concrete floor.

A fellow inmate who was released yesterday described his injuries as facial lacerations and a split in the back of his head.
    It's difficult to comprehend that these things occur behind the closed doors of our Jails and Prisons. Many would say don't commit crimes and you won't be in a position to have to deal with this. I was once one of those.

But after learning of so many wrongfully accused people snared and dropped into this environment, my sentiment is shifting.

Not to mention, a person who IS guilty of a crime deserves an appropriate defense and appropriate treatment.

Keep in mind, Ryan Bundy, Ammon Bundy and the others are NOT criminals. They are merely citizens who have been ACCUSED of crimes. They are not supposed to even be in jail, rather they should have been allowed to post bail and be with their families until they are tried and found guilty or innocent.

Their case is weak against the Bundy's, they know it, but their trying to force them into a plea bargain as they realize their chances of a conviction on all counts is near zero and they may not get any conviction at all.

What they do in this situation is coerce them with fear of the potential for years of prison in hopes they can convince them to plea to a lessor charge. Unfortunately, it's a very effective process which generally leads to the success of the prosecution.
    Ryan seems to have an Iron will and they're trying to break him. He refuses counsel, is defending himself and maintaining his resistance to allowing them to take the bullet from his shoulder for good reason. That may be his only bargaining chip against their massive leverage and it's evidence which is very useful to his own defense.

Keep in mind, Ryan was merely a passenger in a vehicle trying to find safe harbor at the Sheriffs office when he was shot. He didn't have a weapon, fire a weapon or point a weapon at anyone. They didn't "perceive" him to be a threat or have any inclination that he would be a threat. Yet, he was shot. The bullet that resides in him is unaccounted for.

What they have done with this entire event is place the evidence in line with a story that paints this as a justified event. Without this evidence, they can't continue their story. If this is an OSP round, their story doesn't check out. If it's an FBI round, the FBI story doesn't check out.

Both sides are vulnerable because if they conclude their "investigation" and this bullet conflicts with their story, heads will roll. The Deschutes County team of "independent" investigators have already committed themselves to their story which has holes all over it if you read it carefully in conjunction with the autopsy report and the debriefing redacted statements.

From all accounts, and their are many, from inside the jail, this was an egregious violation of his rights and charges should be brought against those who beat him. In particular in spite of the fact he hasn't even been tried or convicted yet.

Ammon has acquired numerous affidavits from witnesses who will testify that he was not resisting and was unmercifully abused, mocked, and humiliated by the deputy's. For the record and accuracy, Ryan said the US Marshall's were respectful and conducted themselves professionally when he was handed off to them.

Bundy Ranch16 hrs ·
    Ammon Bundy would like to share with you what happened to his brother Ryan today at the jail. We still live in a country where men are innocent until proven guilty, don't we? We need your help to stop these abuses, Please listen and share.

Eyebone likes this.
  18. Bigjon

Update from Ryand Bundy's wife Angie

[​IMG]

The Oath added 3 new photos.

1 hr · [​IMG]

Message from Angie Bundy:
    Ok...here is the latest, my lovely people....Ryan had his "hearing" yesterday. This is a matter that is done in the jail, and an employee of the jail is the "judge". She heard the side of the deputies, but interrupted Ryan, and would not listen to his side of the story. He maintains that the whole reason that he was taken out of his cell in the first place was fraudulent...there was no court, and he sat in the courthouse all day long.

Of course, he was beaten soundly before hand. His wrist was dislocated, his thumb either broken or dislocated, he is having knee trouble, and he has head injuries.

All of that aside...he never resisted, other than grab the railing on the staircase to prevent his fall. Anyhow, because of the court proceeding, Ryan was given a guilty verdict because of his "crimes" and will not be out of solitary or "segregation" as they like to call it until September 17...weeks after trial.

In the mean time, trial is right around the corner. He can in no way prepare for his defense. He is so strong, though, and he says that he feels strength... I am positive because of all of the prayers.

We are still working on someone to transcribe his version of events. I think we have that lined out now. He has hand written it, but doesn't get enough of a phone call time to record it.

I truly believe that they orchestrated all of this to injure him somehow and so they would have an excuse to have a medical emergency...they then could have conveniently removed evidence from his injured arm....you can call me a tin-foil hat person, or whatever, but all of this just doesn't add up, and just between us...I look fab in a tinfoil hat, so yeah...let's hear some of your theories about the situation.

I am still leaving messages for the jail, and it feels so frustrating that I am his wife...the woman who is supposed to take care of him, and I am powerless to fix this and all of the troubles he faces.
    ~Chastity

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

LikeComment

Chronological

Sunshine Judi Vaughn Harris, Kevin Waxler and Ande Anderson like this.

Comments

Darrell Qualls I second that request and in fact demand it.

1 · 1 hr

[​IMG]

Eden Riley Borrowman Why didn't any of these very serious-sounding injuries get mentioned in his recent filing for an extension? A broken thumb or dislocated wrist should have definitely been mentioned in the medical review he underwent after the incident.

To quote Hamlet, "something's rotten in the state of Denmark." Where the "rot" lies--with the prison staff or with Ryan Bundy himself--is unclear.

1 hr

The Oath I would like to see the report also.
    ~Chastity

1 hr

The Oath If these injures did occur then some people need to lose their jobs!
    ~Chastity

1 · 59 mins

[​IMG]

Marie Brown If true, his standby attorney should have mentioned it in his filing. Instead no mention made , by Ryan either.

27 mins

Eden Riley Borrowman It's also possible he did sustain these injuries, but that they were justified--a result of the deputies trying to subdue and cuff him because he actually did resist.

Still, even in this scenario, surely it would have been noted on his medical evaluation. And I find it hard to believe there is no video (though considering how differently people interpret the LaVoy Finicum video, perhaps it really wouldn't settle anything).

2 mins

[​IMG]

Christine Bell Prayers for Ryan & Angie Huntington Bundy & their precious family.

1 · 47 mins

[​IMG]

Melissa Langley I Love Tin Foil Myself. I pray for Ryan and for the truth to prevail.

1 · 41 mins · Edited

[​IMG]

Mary Endres I am confused. The description of the event and injuries keep changing. Ryan's court filing didn't make it sound nearly this bad. Is there any way to find out what really happened?

12 mins

https://www.facebook.com/WithChastity/

Will Rogers: "I never yet met a man that I didn't like."
    Will Rogers never met Harry Reid!
    "That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the most Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness." July 4, 1776

19. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    I worked in the county main jail for only a few months, but what I learned about abuse under color of authority could fill volumes.

The theory that injuring him in order "provide" medical care is very sound.

The LEO thugs obviously want that bullet in his arm.

20. Alric

While I have no doubt they could of beat and mistreated him, and stuff like that does happens all the time, I can also see him having resisted and threaten them like the police said he did. Given his history, and how the story was told it seems very plausible to me that he thought they were going to violate his rights and 'steal' his bullet and so resisted to the best of his ability to stop it from happening.

It can be difficult to tell what is true from these situations where both side just accuse the other of something. One thing I do know however, is that the police said they allowed the two brothers to be near each other so they could cooperate in building their legal defense, while Ammon Bundy said that they are in totally separate areas and that he never gets to see Ryan. Yet apparently Ammon claims to have witnessed the entire event, which implies that he lied and the police are correct that they are indeed in the same area. Also in his accounts he starts it by saying Ryan was pounding on his cell door, which sounds like the action of a panicked person, not a calm person. Also, I don't think police usually allow people to run around the prison area doing whatever they want. So it sounds a bit fishy.

21. michael59

20 years logging
    Um, hello stupid...Look at the name of the court they are in AND then look at the name of the court they are charged in.

22. Bigjon

To: Citizens Newswire
    Sent: Friday, August 19, 2016 8:02 AM
    Subject: [CitizensNewswire] #1187 What have they done to Ryan Bundy?

http://oregon.redoubtnews.com/2016/08/13/done-ryan-bundy/
    What have they done to Ryan Bundy?
    [​IMG]
    What have they done to Ryan Bundy?
    By Shari Dovale
    Ryan Bundy is in Solitary Confinement until after his trial. This means that he will have limited opportunities to prepare for defending his freedom. How did this happen?

Bundy was a major player in the political protest that took place at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge in Harney County this past January. On January 26, 2016, the FBI, in coordination with Oregon State Police (OSP), staged an illegal “Deadman’s Roadblock” which resulted in the murder of LaVoy Finicum. It also left a bullet, or possibly a fragment of a bullet, in Ryan Bundy’s arm.

The FBI agents are already under investigation for lying during that incident. They claimed that they did not fire their weapons. However, it has been shown that there weretwo bullet casings that were illegally removed from the scene. All of OSP’s shots have been accounted for, therefore the shots seem to have come from the FBI.

This is all relevant because of the bullet left in Bundy’s arm. It was never removed, even though he was treated for it after being arrested. This could be crucial evidence of the FBI cover-up.
    Bundy has maintained that he does not give permission to State or Federal authorities to remove the evidence from his arm. He has said that he is willing to have it removed, however, he has certain conditions under which he will agree, including having an independent forensic analysis done. The Federal authorities refuse these terms.

Therefore the bullet remains in Ryan Bundy.
    This has caused some worrisome days for the FBI, as this bullet could be the evidence that proves the case for these political prisoners. They have been incarcerated for over 6 months for staging a political protest, and bringing the government over reach to the limelight of the country. They are scheduled for trial on September 7, 2016.

Early last week, Ryan was taken to a hearing in which the government attempted to convince Bundy to allow them to remove the evidence from his arm. He reiterated his terms for removal and the government, again, denied those terms. They do not want anyone other than themselves to retain, and analyze, the evidence against them.

Bundy was returned to his cell at Multnomah County Jail.
    This past Tuesday, August 9th, Ryan Bundy was awakened early by several guards. He was told to get up, as he had “an appointment.” Bundy did not refuse to go, however, he did ask them where he was going. This question was deemed inappropriate and considered to be “refusing” to follow the guards orders.
    By just asking a question.

They proceeded to manhandle him out of his cell. When they got to the stairway, one guard, Sgt. Curtis E. Sanders, actually attempted to push Ryan down the stairs. He was severely hurt, with his wrist dislocated, his thumb either broken or dislocated, knee trouble, and head injuries.
    Yes, this happened and it is under an official investigation. The guards have not been relieved of their duties. They have not been placed on administrative leave, or any other status. But, it is claimed that there is an ‘Official’ investigation into how Ryan Bundy received such severe injuries.

Bundy was taken to the courthouse that day and made to sit for hours. He had no hearing or conference scheduled or completed. There were suspicions that he would be taken to a hospital to have the bullet evidence forcibly removed from his arm, but that did not happen. The evidence remains within his arm.

While he was away from the jail, all of his belongings, including his trial preparationdocuments were thrown into garbage bags and removed from his cell.

After he was returned to the jail, Bundy was given an internal “hearing” for his bad behavior in asking where he was being taken. This “hearing” was conducted by internal employees, not an official judge. He was not allowed to defend himself, he was barely allowed to speak. All evidence was presented by the guards involved in the assault on him.

It was determined that he was guilty of disruptive behavior and has been sentenced to solitary confinement until September 17th, weeks after the trial is scheduled to begin.

This should be considered cruel and unusual punishment, as he has been severely limited in his abilities to prepare for trial, as well as his current physical health due to the assault by the guards. How does a citizen of the USA defend his freedom under these circumstances?
    But is this is business as usual in the Multnomah County Jail? Is it becoming commonplace for inmates to die in Multnomah, as there have been at least 2 deaths since the first of the year?

More recently, a video surfaced of a man as he was released from Multnomah He described abuses that took place in the jail. Richard Eldridge was incarcerated on charges of ‘Failing to properly use 911’, then he was later released with no charges. He showed evidence of abuse during his time within Multnomah. A very telling video describing Constitutional violations that are normal in this country.

And yet, some still wonder why the Bundy’s, and others, are still trying to highlight these abuses to the citizens. They won’t wonder if they ever end up on the receiving end of this uncontrollable government injustice.
    http://silentnomorepublications.com

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
  23. Aurumag

Lightwave Jockey
    If this was Afghanistan or Pakistan, their homies would bust them out.

But here in Klintoon controlled Omerica, we the pussies just sit on our thumbs and hope for change.

This Bravo Sierra won't change until more than a few corrupt .gov lackies are swinging from lamp-posts.

I am patiently waiting for the opportunity to liberate ALL of the political prisoners, including Ryan and Ammon.

The vultures will take care of the corrupted carcasses.

historyrepete and michael59 like this.
  24. Alric

If you actually wanted to help him I would suggest instead of fantasizing about murdering people you hire him a real lawyer. I have no idea what he is even thinking. Does he think he is going to pull the bullet out of his own body in the middle of court? And then what? If the bullet is from the FBI how does that prove he wasn't protesting at the government building? His best case scenario doesn't help him in any way at all.

25. michael59

20 years logging
    As, that's nothing. I read a case where three, yes three guards in a federal penitentiary beat a prisoner and made him give them blow jobs. And, and he only had one remedy but it had nothing to do with what happened. He brought charges in the only avenue bar had and they were found not guilty.

So, if the boy fell down some stairs....why lucky him.

Now not saying I agree with all this shit, just stating some facts.

Edit for clarity: I'm not casting dispersion on the guy at all just stating there are worse things that they, them, those and the others will not be held accountable for.

26. Alric

I am pretty skeptical of their claims, since their group is known to lie and tell a lot of shady sounding stories. Though prison abuse does happen.

Usually when I bring up this sort of stuff on this forum, a lot of the people on here are actually pretty pro torture. Just look at how many people who think Joe Arpaio is some kind of American hero, when he runs once of the worst prisons in the US. People regularly die in his custody. There has been dozens of 'mysterious' deaths with no known causes in the jail he runs. People just show up dead, and when they ask the officers what happened, they say they don't know. When you factor in the known cases of them torturing people to death, it is pretty clear they probably murdered the people and then tried to cover it up. There is so many lawsuits against that prison, and him personally, it is amazing that he keeps getting elected.

I would say all in all, Bundy is definitely lucky he isn't in Arizona.

27. michael59

20 years logging
    Their group? Who is their group?

28. Bigjon

Secret cash payoffs to judges legal by statute . . . . Judge Anna J. Brown Of Portland, Oregon. August 16, 2010

Payoffs for Judges, Prosecutors Is Legal by Statute[​IMG]By Pat Shannan
    Anyone who has ever attended an Internal Revenue Service court case likely noticed the biased attitude of the presiding judge in favor of the prosecution. Perhaps, though, only those of us who have sat in courtrooms, in every section of the country, can attest to this unwavering pattern of unfairness. Whatever happened to the judge’s impartial role of “referee”?

Federal statutes show how and why U.S. law encourages prosecutorial and judicial conflicts of interest, non-neutrality, non-impartiality and corruption of justice in the federal courts. (See page 13 for portions of 5 USC 4502 through 4504 from the United States Code.)

How can the federal judiciary be independent and impartial when the law permits the federal government to secretly award judges up to $25,000 in undisclosed secret “cash awards,” and to privately, secretly and “erroneously” overpay them up to $10,000, and “waive” these erroneous overpayments?

How can any defendant be found innocent or “guilty beyond a reasonable doubt” when such statutory “cash award” provisions on their face create an irrefutable, behind-the-scenes incentive for the prosecution? These questions and others must be answered by the U.S. District Court in Portland, Oregon following a lawsuit naming multiple defendants in the Department of Justice including Judge Anna J. Brown, who presided over a trial of “conspiracy to impede the IRS” last November.

Defendant Roy Bendshadler’s attorney Nancy Bergeson had complained of suspected “jury tampering” and was found strangled to death in her Portland home the next day. Her cause of death was at first passed off as “natural causes” until a second medical examiner changed it to homicide. The murder is unsolved.

The 94-page action was filed by Michael Sean Mungovan, one of five convicted in the above 2009 case. Mungovan was sentenced to four years in prison on July 28. This was an hour after he had served Judge Brown with a copy of the suit, which should have legally restricted her from any sentencing action over him until it was resolved, according to Mungovan.

None of this is new to the IRS. Its manual on pages 1,229 to 1,291 (Delegation Orders of January 17, 1983) outlines the IRS system of monetary awards “of up to and including $5,000, for any one individual employee or group of employees, in his/her immediate office, including field employees, engaged in National Office projects; and contributions of employees of other government agencies and armed forces members. ”This would include U.S. District Court judges and U.S. attorneys.

The Mungovan suit, composed by Utah lawyer Dr. Dale Livingston, explains, “These awards include secret cash awards. They are not limited as to the number of awards that may be awarded to any one person or group. There is no limitation placed upon any award. Any person or group of persons can be awarded this money, including: U.S. attorneys, federal judges, the president of the United States or anyone else for that matter.”

Livingston added: “The awards may be given to the same person or group, each minute, each hour, every day, every week, every month, every year or not at all. In other words, the U.S. government and the alleged Internal Revenue Service . . . have a perfectly legal (not lawful) system of bribery. The bribery works against the American people . . . when they expect impartial justice, and there is no proof on the record to the contrary.”

The murder of attorney Bergeson, who only threatened to initiate an investigation into what she believed to have been a stacked jury, sends the warning that Mungovan, by forcing the issue, may have placed a much larger target on his back.

Lack of space here prevents this writer’s attempt to list all the negative ramifications of such a surreptitious program posing as “justice for all,” but let us consider for a moment a few of the many dubious convictions from the recent decades reported in AFP and The Spotlight over the years.

How much money did Judge Paul Benson receive for railroading Yori Kahl and Scott Faul in 1983? There was no evidence these young men ever fired a shot in the melee in Medina, North Dakota, where Yori’s father, Gordon, admitted shooting U.S. Marshal Ken Muir in self-defense. Later it was learned this was the same judge that had sent away Leonard Peltier of Wounded Knee fame for life, with no evidence he had killed the two FBI agents found dead after the 1973 shootout. Are judges paid more for high-profile cases?

How about Judge Walter Smith of Waco, Texas? We cannot imagine how many bucks he may have received after sending away 11 Branch Davidian Church members, who had been acquitted by a jury of capital crimes in 1994, not long after the Waco massacre of men, women and children by federal agents and troops. These 11 churchgoers received a total of 240 years. These outrageous maximum sentences for merely carrying a firearm were applied against people who had not even fired a shot in self-defense at the onrushing U.S. marshals, U.S. military Special Forces soldiers and other federal gunmen.

Then there were the Montana Freemen, who were labeled as “separatist outlaws.” In 1996 they were working to expose the banking fraud of the Federal Reserve System. Many of these men are still in federal prison, yet they never harmed anyone.

Cash incentives paid for convictions help us understand not only what has happened in the past, but also what we can expect to see in the future.Subscribe to American Free Press.Online subscriptions: One year of weekly editions—$15 plus you get a BONUS ELECTRONIC BOOK - HIGH PRIESTS OF WAR - By Michael Piper.

Print subscriptions: 52 issues crammed into 47 weeks of the year plus six free issues of Whole Body Health: $59 Order on this websiteor call toll free 1-888-699-NEWS .

Sign up for our free e-newsletter here - get a free gift just for signing up!

(Issue # 33, August 16, 2010)

michael59 likes this.
  29. michael59

20 years logging
    And, Pat Shannon just is finding out about this? Well, my oh my because this goes all the way to the municipal level not just the federal.

The the corporate state of Oregon:

If no victim then the people of Oregon are the victim. Problem is the 14th amendment changed all the people into person.
    You cannot be the victim and the prosecutor. Problem is it happens all the time.
    Municipalities and such cannot use a corporations laws nor financially help a corporation. Problem is as the STATE of OREGON runs as a corporation they use its laws and dump monies into its general fund repeatedly.

How is all this accomplished? The state bar association which is not licensed by the state of Oregon administers public law in a private setting with rooms supplied by the STATE. And, this is most likely a true fact in the state you live in also.

Yesssss sir-'re Bob. Barroty pure and simple right in plain sight.

arminius, REO 54 and Bigjon like this.
  30. michael59

20 years logging
    Oh, um, edit or addendum....idk....clarification, yeah that's it, clarification .

The association of barrators has been incorporated into the fiction known as the STATE and are supposedly no longer a private association, even changed their name.....but sadly not their style.

arminius and Bigjon like this.
  31. Bigjon

OREGON BUNDY CASE, EMERGENCY MOTION TO DISMISS (9th Circuit Decission)
    Published on Sep 14, 2016
    WE HAVE THE AUTHORITY(9th Circuit Court, Oregon)

Emergency Motion to Dismiss
    https://www.scribd.com/document/32378...

Case Updates @
    MrsBStacy
    https://www.youtube.com/user/MrsBstac...

htt ps: //youtu.be/QIU56co9B5I
    OREGON BUNDY CASE, EMERGENCY MOTION TO DISMISS (9th Circuit Decission)
    WE HAVE THE AUTHORITY(9th Circuit Court, Oregon) Emergency Motion to Dismisshttps://www.scribd.co…
    M.YOUTUBE.COM

https://www.facebook.com/WithChastit...92198151103191

The Federal Government does not own the land of Malheur Refuge and has been covering up and hiding evidence that it does not have jurisdiction. More Federal lieyers, lying scum.

32. Bigjon

Overreaction & Overexaggeration: First Week in a Nutshell — Oregon Standoff Trial — Observations & Commentary — by Todd Macfarlane

September 18, 2016 - Government/Politics, Oregon Standoff, Todd Macfarlane - Tagged: Bundy, federal, Oregon Standoff, Range,RANGEfire, trial - 2 comments

[​IMG]

RECAP: Week One in a Nutshell
    After spending a week observing the Oregon Standoff Trial, and producing short video clips summarizing what is happening, I’m not going to attempt to summarize or recap the first week of trial in a video clip. If you want to hear a partial recap of the week, prior to Friday’s testimony, check-out my video interview summary for Newsbud. Or check out the video recap of the Motion for Mistrial. I’m ready for a break from video production, and by writing the recap, consistent with my pattern, I can then spend the next several days tweaking it, which just doesn’t work well with video clips.

I want to make something very clear right at the outset. Although I’m involved in some sort of media role here, I’m not a reporter. I’m not even pretending to be a reporter. As part of my assignment, I am reporting some stuff to provide context, etc., but mostly I am a commentator. My main assignment is to provide commentary. I’m not even pretending to be completely objective. I have a view point. Based on my experience and view points, I am seeking to provide another perspective. Based on my background, in addition to providing general commentary, from my unique perspective, I am also going to provide some legal commentary — for what it’s worth — at the end of this piece.

Based on the first week, if I had to summarize the Government’s case at this point in just two words, those words would be: Overreaction & Overexaggeration. And it’s the government’s evidence we’re talking about here. The government is presenting its case in chief. Some of the defendants have been accused of exaggeration, but we’re still weeks away from having a chance to see their evidence and hear what they have to say. This is the government’s case — the government’s evidence.
    Case in Point: Judicial Security Theater

[​IMG]

Back when the Malheur Occupation first occurred, back in January, I coined a new phrase “Standoff Pageantry.” In a subsequent discussion I had with radio host Peter B. Collins, he compared it to his newly-minted phrase of “Security Theater,” and now, based on what is going on at the Standoff Trial in Portland, I’m going to coin yet another phrase combining the two: “Judicial Security Pageantry.” There’s a whole lot of drama, pageantry and theatre going on at the federal courthouse in

[​IMG]

Portland associated with the Oregon Standoff trial. Among other things, on one side, there are a handful of die-hard supporters, there with signs, protesting what is going on. On the other hand, the federal government, including DHS, is there in full force — just like the federal government was out in force in Burns, Oregon back in January and February.
    Unfortunately, despite being there in court every day, covering the trial the entire week, I missed the single biggest piece of drama. While I was working on producing my little video clips summarizing the day’s events, late Thursday afternoon, a gentlemen by the name of Mathew Thomas Mglej, apparently a Portland native, approached the federal courthouse and was taken down in grand fashion

[​IMG]

by an army of DHS police with guns drawn. Apparently, back in 2014 Mr. Mglej had previously been arrested and charged for playing a violin outside the courthouse while naked. He was charged with indecent exposure, but the charges were later dropped. On Thursday, the government claims he had an unloaded .22 rifle wrapped in a towel. His efforts resulted in major drama and corresponding Judicial Security Theatre in downtown Portland. Unfortunately, I missed it. It is hard to say what, if anything, any of this actually had to do with the Oregon Standoff Trial, but it helps reinforce an important point
    [​IMG]
    (This isn’t an actual image of the arrest on Thursday, but is similar to what happened, and is used to help emphasize the point)

Despite all it’s huff, and puff, and bluster, the federal government literally acts like its scared of its own shadow, and is highly prone to overreaction. Here it is, the biggest, most powerful temporal entity in existence — in the history of this planet, and naked violin players can send the federal government into full scale panic.

Back on August 31, 2016, RANGEFIRE! posted the first/last part of a series of articles about Realities in the West that nobody wants to talk about, called “Welcome to the New Normal — a Land of Labels, Distortions, Misinformation, and Guilt by Association.” I wrote that piece clear back in May, to address, at least in part, what was going on with Stanton Gleave, and the feeding frenzy of misinformation surrounding him and his family. At this point, I’m going to add another word to the whole description, that should have been included from the outset: OVERREACTION.
    In that piece, among other things, I said:
    “The reality is this too was nothing more than misinformation. The completely unauthorized image was the unintentional product of a staged, media photo-op, intended solely to see what kind of reaction it would draw. It’s the sort of pomp and circumstance scenario that happens all the time in many situations. In previous pieces, such optics have been referred to as pageantry — in some cases Standoff Pageantry. The problem is few people seem to be able to distinguish between what is real and what isn’t. . . . But distortions, fueled by social media, seem to be the order of the day on all sides. For good examples of distortions on the other side of the fence, consider the multiple articles Chris Zinda has written on this subject, and his treatment of the role of social media in the whole equation.
    During the first week of trial, both Chad Karges(MNWR manager) and Jeff Rose (Burns BLM field office manager) testified that from the minute Ammon Bundy and Ryan Payne arrived in Harney County, federal offices, officials, and law enforcement were on high alert. In addition to receiving a continuous flow of “intel” from law enforcement, Karges and Rose were both actively monitoring social media. Both they and Sheriff David Ward all testified that they couldn’t put their finger on any actual threats, but they all said that just the mere thought or mention of “Bunkerville,” and some of the people who had been there, in Sheriff Ward’s words “scared the Hell out of him.” Likewise, both Karges, Rose and their supervisors decided to shut down the BLM office in advance, before the occupation ever occurred, based almost entirely on the fact that a protest rally was planned to support Dwight and [​IMG]

Steven Hammond. At the same time, Rose testified that the occupation of the Malheur Refuge was a complete surprise. They thought if something was going to happen it would be at the BLM office in Hines, where the only thing that actually happened was the placement of signs saying “Closed Permanently.” Jason Curry, a special agent for the BLM testified, however, that the signs had been up for less than an hour on Saturday, January 9th, more than a week after all the decisions to close offices had been made, and a full week after the occupation started, but both he and Rose testified that the signs contributed to the decision to keep the office closed.

At this point, I’ll have to say that none of that testimony really surprised me much. I live in Millard County, Utah, the better part of 1000 miles away from Harney County, Oregon. There is a BLM field office in Fillmore, approximately 15 miles from where I live. I am good friends with one of the BLM managers who works there. Her husband is one of my best friends. This whole year her husband and I have just had to scratch our heads and laugh every time the BLM gets its panties in a wad, goes on high alert, and puts the field station on lock down. It has happened on multiple occasions since January 2016. Once, it happened when a “liberty convention” was scheduled to happen at the Old Statehouse in Fillmore. On another occasion, something as off-the-wall as Gavin Seim passing through the area, caused a major reaction at the office.. And just to add context to this whole discussion, Sagebrush alarmist Chris Zinda is likewise the husband of a BLM manager, Cedar City District Manager, Heather Whitman. Translation: conspiracy theories, unwarrented speculation, and the tendency to overreact abound among federal employees and the people they listen to.

Between what I heard Chad Karges, Jeff Rose and Sheriff Ward testify at trial, coupled with the kind of stuff Chris Zinda regularly comes up with, I can’t even imagine the kind of frenzy these people are capable of working themselves into. I can’t even imagine the kind of paranoia they must live with. And the funny thing is people accuse the so-called “patriots” of being paranoid and out-of-touch-with reality? At least the so-called patriots don’t have the full resources of the United States government at their disposal to spend in chasing these fears and expending on overreaction.

Back to the point I wrote back in May, which has become abundantly clear in just the first week of the Oregon Standoff Trial, and I’m going to repeat it at least three times in this article: “The problem is few people seem to be able to distinguish between what is real and what isn’t.” Here’s the deal, for the most part, what happens on Facebook, and social media isn’t real. The vast, vast majority of it simply has no connection to reality. It’s an alternate reality that doesn’t actually exist in reality. People say all kinds of nonsense, crap, and unadulterated bullshit on Facebook and social media all the time. It’s an absolute feeding frenzy of misinformation — from all sides, and in all directions. Some of us figured that out long ago.

Back to my point: The problem is few people seem to be able to distinguish between what is real and what isn’t. And the even bigger problem is overreaction to things that are not real, and overexaggeration in attempting to describe and justify the overreactions. Below is one of the videos that stoked government officials’ fears, and they overreacted to
    https: //youtu.be/kGuizh7evHc

The Government’s Case
    In the first week of trial, the government’s case actually started out pretty flat. The government promised shock and awe, but so far has not been able to deliver. The government said that it would present eye witness evidence that would make the refuge takeover look like a military operation in Iraq or Afghanistan. But what their witness testified did not live up to their billing. Likewise, much of their social media evidence came across as pretty benign, leaving a person scratching their head, thinking “is that the best you’ve got — so this is what this case is about?” Although some of the social media evidence may certainly be troubling, it certainly didn’t rise to the level of documenting a conspiracy to impede or interfere with federal officers doing their jobs. There is only one explanation for that response: overreaction.

All of the government decision-makers testified that they weren’t aware of any real threats. They just had feelings of fear and concern, based in large measure on their own monitoring of social media, coupled with information the FBI was feeding them to increase their concerns. So here’s number four: Part of the problem is few people seem to be able to distinguish between what is real and what isn’t.

Although the federal government is prosecuting the case, everything about its case so far depicts the federal government on the defensive. The government is extremely defensive about issues of jurisdiction and adverse possession — doesn’t even want to go there. The government doesn’t want to have to try to explain anything. And when it comes to the alleged threats, instead of sounding like confident leaders, who might consider actually engaging in some kind of proactive discussion, these government officials acted more like they were unreasonably afraid of their own shadows, taking most of their directions from the FBI, in order to set the stage for how they wanted to portray the narrative, and were prepared to shut down government offices down for no real good reason. Between the BLM, USFWS and federal law enforcement, including the FBI, it sounds like they were involved in a feeding frenzy of fear. And people want to accuse the defendants and others of tinfoil hat theories?
    In conclusion, and just to highlight this point, Chad Karges testified that the so-called “restoration” work at MNWR headquarters is already complete and has been for some time, but the headquarters remains closed, and there is no plan to re-open until sometime in 2017. If you’re not asking WHY, you should be.

[​IMG]

Trial Performance
    When a naked violin player (who wasn’t even naked at the time) can steal the show, you know there’s a problem.

In terms of legal commentary, right out of the chutes, with all due respect to the attorneys involved, I’m going to say this: Ryan Bundy is out-lawyering the lawyers — certainly the other defense lawyers.

Although, in my opinion, much of the government’s evidence is very marginal, and I continually have people asking me if some of the things they are presenting doesn’t actually support the defendants’ case better than the prosecution, but they are doing a very good, efficient job of presenting the evidence they have chosen to present — which is apparently the best they have. Their examination is crisp and seemingly very well-rehearsed, and they always seem to have objections on the tip of their tongues.

On the other side of the table, make no mistake, there were some really good opening statements. Matt Schindler, representing Ken Medenbach, and Lisa Maxfield, representing Neil Wampler, did a particularly good job. But in his opening statement Ryan Bundy also did a very effective job communicating his view of the case as well. And when it comes to objections, he is probably actually doing a better job than any of the defense attorneys. This should be both troubling and highly disconcerting to those attorneys. For a lay person, with no formal legal education, law training, and minimal experience, Ryan is holding his own fairly well, which, unfortunately, doesn’t say much about defense counsel in the case, and it is time for them to think about that.

I realize it is very easy for us to sit back and attempt to play armchair quarterbacks, but I agree with Mike Arnold that the assigned federal public defense attorneys seem very capable of making good arguments, but there’s a whole lot more to trying a case than making good arguments. They are arguably lacking when it comes to basic trial skills like cross examination and making objections. Arnold suggested that is probably due to the fact that they spend most of their time on plea deals, and making arguments at sentencing, instead of actually trying cases. And it shows. Although Lisa Maxfield has had some effective cross examination, for the most part, and I’m sorry, I know this is going to step on some toes, but they seem more like potted plants sitting there
    Forgive me for that analogy. It takes me back to the summer of 1987. In early July I was traveling cross country with my wife Heidi, from Utah, to Ithaca, New York, where I was on the waiting list at Cornell Law School. The Iran-Contra Hearings were going on that summer. Although it would drive Heidi crazy, as the over-eager soon-to-be law student, I was trying to listen to all of it as we drove. Then at night, I would catch as much news coverage as possible in our low-budget motel rooms.

But remember, this was almost 30 years ago. Media was different then than it is now. I don’t remember Marine Col. Oliver North’s attorney’s name, but I do remember him. He just sat there during most of the examination of Col. North, but all the sudden on one occasion, he blurted out an objection, and had something to say that seemed to catch everyone completely by surprise. Based on their reactions, he said “I’m not just a potted plant sitting here.” That phrase has stuck with me ever since, and seems to have some application here.

To be completely honest, and again with all due respect, following opening statements, most of the defense attorneys have seemed more like potted plants than actively engaged defense attorneys, zealously defending their clients’ interests. Their objections have been either non-existent or deplorable. When Ryan Bundy can make better objections than they do, it’s an issue. And Judge Brown has actually called them out about it — asking why they aren’t making more and better objections. Like Arnold also mentioned, it may be as much a result of lack of current practice as anything. They may all be very experienced federal criminal defense attorneys. They may all be very experienced at doing plea deals. But that doesn’t mean that they are experienced, practiced and well-honed trial attorneys. And it’s really starting to show. But if they get with the program, this one trial can give them more practice than dozens of small ones. And I get it. Some of them (especially those representing Jeff Banta, David Fry, Neil Wampler, and Ken Medenbach, for example) probably feel like it is the Bundy legal team’s responsibility to do most of the work, because their own clients seemingly have much less at stake in the whole thing. They view it as the “Bundy” trial, and their clients aren’t Bundys.

Otherwise, in a crowded courtroom well-decorated with potted plants, it might as well be a grand ballroom, with Judge Brown and the prosecution engaged as dance partners in an elaborate waltz, with Judge Brown leading, and the prosecution hustling to follow her cues, occasionally encountering the defendants and their attorneys, as they attempt to gracefully navigate the dance floor — with the jury just trying to make some kind of sense of what is going on.

And that brings us to the most important component or player in the whole equation: the Jury. I share concerns expressed by my colleague, Mancos MacLeod, when it comes to modern juries. The jury hearing this case started out with 20 people, comprised of 12 regular jurors and eight alternates. One of the initial 12 was excused essentially right off the bat, and an alternate juror was drawn by lot to take that juror’s place. Of the jurors currently seated as the 12 who will decide the case, eight are women.

I don’t pretend to have the jury figured out at this point, but I will offer a few inside observations. One or more members of the jury seem/s to be hypersensitive, and has repeatedly complained to Judge Brown that members of the public seated in relatively close proximity are being too loud, interfering with their ability

[​IMG]

to concentrate. Consequently, Judge Brown has repeatedly chastised or admonished members of the public to be as quiet as possible, and to be careful about not just whispering, but coughing, clicking pens and rustling papers. This all came at times when I hadn’t noticed anything particularly out of the ordinary. There are approximately 20 members of the public in the courtroom, just trying to breathe and take notes, etc., without distracting the jury. All I can say, based on the writing that is already on the wall after the first week, is that this trial is going to get real long for some people.

At the close of the day on Friday, however, after the jury had been excused, after denying Ammon Bundy’s Motion for a Mistrial, Judge Brown stated that she had a lot of confidence in this jury, because, in her words, they are following her instructions very faithfully and carefully.

So that should provide some very clear insight into where this whole thing appears to be headed. Although the jury is supposed to be deciding the case, there is no question about who is in charge, and whose lead the jury may be following in lockstep.

If you want to criticize or argue with my analysis, all I ask is that you do it from a vantage point of first hand experience — go to court and see for yourself what is going on before attempting to poke holes in what I’m saying based on some attempted third or fourth-hand perspective or predisposition about what is going on.

I invite anyone who is interested to spend some time at the trial. It is an educational experience.

RANGE / RANGEFIRE — Addressing Issues Facing the West — Spreading America’s Cowboy Spirit

Eyebone and Aurumag like this.
  33. Bigjon

https: //youtu.be/4T4-21ji_ZA

This is a very detailed analysis that shows how the FBI and OSP set up a roadblock in a position that guaranteed a crash scene where they could justify shooting all the occupants of Finicum's car. It shows how the assassination of LaVoy was carried out.

The officers testimony does not match the audio and visual record made by Shana Cox's cellphone recording of this entire event. The officers are liars and murders.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    Eyebone and Aurumag like this.
  34. Bigjon

http://reagangirl.com/why-america-hates-the-blm/

September 19, 2015
    If you want to understand what’s behind the Bundy Ranch Bunkerville standoff, the imprisonment of the Hammonds, the Oregon standoff, and the growing hatred of the federal Bureau of Land Management in the West, this is a must watch.
    https: //youtu.be/tAwALTdrMZ8

These are BLM agents on the Bundy Ranch–is something amiss here?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Reposted by Reagangirl.com

Eyebone likes this.
  35. Bigjon

This conduct from these monsters is beyond unbelievable, Brianna Bundy's experience in federal court. She doesn't say which judge, Gloria Navarro or one of the others,

Briana Bundy

4 hrs ·

Mel was denied reopen of his detention hearing. I had the baby with me because I couldn't find a sitter. We walked in, he saw us and instantly fell apart. The US Marshall's got after him for looking at us. He said, "please, I haven't seen my baby since she was..." They cut him off from finishing his sentence. His attorney did great. He provided more than sufficient cause to reopen.

The prosecution made claim that he did not have to be the person participating, but the mere fact that he is a Bundy should be cause enough to deny him. The said he was a monster, they brought up Oregon, of which his attorney brought up was irrelevant to this case, the judge ignored this but went on to repeat things, lies, that other defendants made. Stated that the fact he stands by these men with "horrible character" made him just as bad.

She belittled and degraded him even making claim that if released he would retaliate and federal officers would be in danger. It was absolutely UNJUST! This "court" of "liberty and justice for all?"

What a corrupt and evil system we have! Where the innocent are guilty until proven innocent and then they are still ignored and ruled to be guilty!

You know, I used to believe in justice. I used to believe that all men and women carried the light of Christ. I used to believe in mercy. But today my friends, I starred evil in the eyes. In the eyes of evil prosecutors, evil judge and heartless US Marshall's.

I know I should pray for them, try to show them compassion. I have done that for far too long. Today, I became indifferent. I have no care at all what becomes of these people committing these evil acts towards my family, friends and children. The Lord can do what he wishes with them. I will not plea for their mercy because today, I saw evil.

https://www.facebook.com/briana.bundy.3/posts/857655867703717

Eyebone likes this.
  36. Aurumag

Lightwave Jockey
    Don't worry.

After fed.gov railroads the lot of them, Barry will give them a pardon.

I'm still trying to recall:

Who are the victims?

michael59 likes this.
  37. Alric

American tax payers who have to pay for the damages they caused.

38. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    I keep thinking there would be no damage had the feds just ignored them.

Uglytruth likes this.
  39. Eyebone

Eyebone Midas Member Midas Member

Yo'Bamma is saving his 'pardons' for his tribe.

These fellows will rot in prison till we break them out.

Take that to the 'bank'.

Bigjon likes this.
  40. Alric

Most of the damage was prior to the feds doing anything to them. To be fair, I don't think they went there with any intention of damaging stuff. However they did cause a lot of damage.