1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Ammon Bundy shares what happened to his brother Ryan today at the jail

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Bigjon, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

https://m.facebook.com/1000118139228...%3Du_0_h&mdf=1l

Kelli Stewart added 3 new photos.
    11 hours ago[​IMG]

In the past day, we have learned William kullman (Security detail for Ammon and Ryan) was at the refuge as a government informant and also visited us twice in Portland during trial, President Obama stole over a million acres from the people in two different Sovereign States and gave it to the federal government and Ryan Payne's motion for a plea reversal in Oregon was denied. Never a dull moment.

While we're talking about dull moments, WHO SHOT LAVOY TO MAKE HIM DROP HIS HANDS AND THEN WHO JOINED THE CONSPIRACY AND SHOT HIM 3 TIMES IN THE BACK TAKING HIM TO HIS DEATH AND WHEN IS THEIR TRIAL?!?!?!?! Also, Who fired shots at the truck hitting Ryan Bundy in the shoulder and almost killing two, non threatening women? How's that 11 month long investigation going FBI and DOJ?

Do we ever get answers from our government when they've gone rogue? Or do we forget as we're lured into compliance with nice things and nice vacations?
    I will not forget.
    #JusticeForLavoy
    #FreeTheHammonds
    #FreethePatriots
    #LibertyRising
    #Stand

2. Bigjon

in Malheur Occupation Trial Finally Rules on Ryan Payne’s Change of Plea Motion…

Posted by Scott Rohter on Thursday, December 29, 2016

[​IMG]
    Judge Anna J. Brown

The old adage, “Better late than never” unfortunately doesn’t apply to a Montana man named Ryan Payne… He is one of the defendants in the Oregon Standoff Trial who pled guilty to charges of preventing Federal officers from doing their job through the use of threats or intimidation. Mr. Payne pled guilty under duress while being denied bail and kept in custody for almost a year now. Mr. Payne’s guilty plea was offered in return for a promise to receive concurrent sentences in Oregon and Nevada on another federal indictment he will stand trial for next month involving the Bunkerville Standoff which at the Bundy Ranch in 2014. Mr. Payne sought to withdraw his guilty plea when Federal prosecutors in Nevada failed to honor their arrangements with him. For Ryan Payne it would have been better if Judge Brown had never ruled on his motion to withdraw his guilty plea…

Alas, nearly two months after an Oregon Jury returned NOT GUILTY verdicts for Ammon and Ryan Bundy, and five other defendants in the first group to stand trial over the occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge the same District Court Judge, Anna J. Brown who presided over those trials denied Ryan Payne’s motion today to withdraw his guilty plea after Federal prosecutors renigged on their deal with him…

[​IMG]

Defending her decision not to grant Mr. Payne’s change of plea the judge declared, “It was a typical case of buyers remorse”. Mr. Payne filed his motion to change his plea to NOT GUILTY over two and a half months ago on October 13th, 2016 long before an Oregon jury returned not guilty verdicts for all seven defendants in the first group to stand trial, but Federal prosecutors objected to his change of plea motion even though they were the ones who reneged on the plea deal they offered him to have any sentence he received in Oregon run concurrently with any sentence he received in Nevada.

As a result of the Judge’s ruling Ryan Payne will now have to serve at least three and a half years in Federal prison for his participation in the protest in Oregon in addition to whatever time he receives in Nevada while everyone else who was at the Malheur Wildlife Refuge in Oregon including the leaders of the so called “occupation” wont have to serve any time in jail in theory at least…

Actually Ammon and Ryan Bundy have already been locked up without bail for almost a year now just like Payne…

but that is how our wonderful justice system works under America’s first Black President and America’s second Black Attorney General.

Isn’t diversity a great thing?

Be Sociable, Share!

3. Bigjon

The US Federal District Of Oregon has launched an assault on freedom of the press.

The FBI visited Gary Hunt, Outpost of Freedom. The reason for the vist was to deliver a cease an desist letter from Oregon District United States Attorney Billy J. Williams. Two of documents linked at the of article are no longer available on the server.

Statement by Gary Hunt, Outpost of Freedom, with regard the Freedom of the Press

January 6, 2017, 7:57 pm

Statement by Gary Hunt, Outpost of Freedom, with regard to the government attempting to silence the Freedom of the Press

[​IMG]
    Gary Hunt,
    Outpost of Freedom
    January 6, 2017

Rumor has it that I was visited by the FBI, yesterday, January 5, 2017. That rumor is true It was not and investigation or an interview. Instead, it was to hand me a letter from the Portland, Oregon, United States Attorney’s Office, sign by Pamela R. Holsinger, Chief, Criminal Division, on behalf of Billy J. Williams. That letter was a Cease and Desist letter.

Today, I told the FBI messenger that I had no intention of complying; that I wanted to look into my legal rights. A few hours later, I was informed by two sources that the government has filed An affidavit, and request for a court order, and a proposed order wherein they order me to remove my articles with discovery information in them, and refrain from publishing any more discovery information.

This is fast becoming a matter of the First Amendment right of the people to know what their government is doing. This same subject went before the United States Supreme Court, in 1971. That case was “New York Times Co. V. United States 403 U.S. 713”, wherein the Court, in defending the public right to know, stated:“

Our Government was launched in 1789 with the adoption of the Constitution. The Bill of Rights, including the First Amendment, followed in 1791. Now, for the first time in the 182 years since the founding of the Republic, the federal courts are asked to hold that the First Amendment does not mean what it says, but rather means that the Government can halt the publication of current news of vital importance to the people of this country.”

The New York Times prevailed and the government could not restrain the Times from publishing the Pentagon Papers. The matter before us, now, is equally, or more important in that the right of the people to know how their operates in their private lives, with “spies” reporting everything that they can about what you do, with no criminal intent, to the government.

This is what the KGB did in the Soviet Union. It is what the Stasi did in East Germany. Neither country exists, now, as the police state was not compatible with people used to kings and emperors. It is absolutely unacceptable in a country of free and liberty loving people.

If exposing government spies that spy on the people is criminal, then I confess to that crime. If, however, We, the People, have a right to know what our government is doing, then the Court on Oregon is criminal.

The following documents are the letter and the three filings in the Ammon Bundy, et al, case in Oregon.

Cease and Desist

Letter
    Motion to Enforce Protective Order – (Expedited Consideration

Requested)
    Affidavit of FBI Special Agent Ronnie Walker in Support of Motion to Enforce Protective Order[Proposed] Order Enforcing Protective Order

http://www.outpost-of-freedom.com/do...ht-by-feds,pdf

8 Comments

• [​IMG]Micahla Vaccaro says:
      January 6, 2017 at 11:54 pm
      What about FOIA? THAT says it all there. Have you contacted Jay Sekulow? Not sure if I spelled his last name right.
      Reply to this comment
      • [​IMG]ghunt says:
        January 7, 2017 at 7:54 am
        Such information as I have obtained is not subject to FOIA (Freedom of Information Act). The ‘secret’ information on the Branch Davidian assault has come out through FOIA, slowly, over twenty years. Some has still not been obtained, and there were no informants. The agent that got into the Church admitted his role, publicly, early one.
        The information I have obtained could only be acquired by covert means, just like the Pentagon Papers, over four decades ago.
        It does little good to find out what your government did many years ago, because what they will do in the intervening years will be devastating, if they get away with it.
        This battle will be fought in front of the People.
        Reply to this comment

• [URGENT] LIBERTY OF THE PRESS UNDER ATTACK: The Federal Government is Attempting to Silence a Journalist • FPRN Radio says:
      January 7, 2017 at 12:04 am
      […] said, these documents are hyperlinked in Hunt’s own statement, as well as below (the dates follow a yy/mm/dd […]
      Reply to this comment
    • [​IMG]Vicky Davis says:
      January 7, 2017 at 1:12 am
      On December 7, 2016, the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform held a hearing titled: Examining the Costs of Over-classification on Transparency and Security. Representative Stephen Lynch questioned the witness concerning the number of Confidential Informants (CIs) employed by the DEA and the FBI and complained about his inability to get any information about the programs from these agencies. What he has been able to find out is that the DEA has approximately 18,000 CIs and it’s costing the taxpayers $237 million per year. The FBI has probably double that number – between 30-40,000 CIs costing the taxpayers probably around $500 million per year.
      He can’t get any information about these programs and the crimes committed by the CIs because they are “field level” programs.
      Representative Lynch should be interested in your information and this attempt by the Justice Dept. to shut you up.
      Reply to this comment
      • [​IMG]ghunt says:
        January 7, 2017 at 7:56 am
        Perhaps you would be so kind as to forward the information to Representative Lynch.
        I prefer not to solicit help, rather, to accept help, if offered.
        That is among the principles that I have adopted, over twenty years ago, when I began reporting to the Patriot community.
        Reply to this comment

• [​IMG]Paul Niblock says:
      January 7, 2017 at 6:52 am
      To whom it may concern:
      Regarding the possession and/or dissemination of documents by Gary Hunt. Myself, as well as many others have a vested and intense interest in the exposing and disseminating of the truth, regardless of the Courts belief in the necessity for secrecy in a case where a jury has found the vindicated ‘ring-leaders’ “not guilty”. Removal of documents published in accordance with the First Amendment protected Right of this website will not remove them from the public domain, nor will such action reflect positively regarding the Federal governments dedication to it’s obligation to protect that Right.
      Reply to this comment
      • [​IMG]ghunt says:
        January 7, 2017 at 7:58 am
        Paul, in a cmment elsewhere, someone said that my rights were being violated. I had to correct that statement.
        It is not my rights that are being violated. It is the people’s right to know what their government is doing that is being violated.
        Reply to this comment
      • t

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    TAEZZAR and Eyebone like this.
  4. Eyebone

Eyebone Midas Member Midas Member

I don't know what to say.

Keep this in the forefront,

Bigjon and TAEZZAR like this.
  5. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

REMEMBER LAVOY FINICUM

This man was ambushed & murdered . Let us not forget him or his family.

So January 26th is "Lavoy Finicum Day". I'm thinking to wear something western like a red scarf and open carry and eat beef at every meal.

Locked out: Jeanette Finicum struggles with BLM after shooting death of her husband, LaVoy, by Oregon State Troopers |

http://www.tsln.com/news/finicum/

Bigjon likes this.
  6. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

It took me awhile to decide if I should post this, but fuck it, here it goes.
    This was MY LAWYER in my 4 year forfeiture case against the feds. He is 6'8", 340 lbs & that full of shit.

" I’ve never stood before a jury and mentioned the Constitution or Declaration of Independence,"
    this is ALSO TRUE in my case, I begged him to used the 1st, 4th & 5th, to no avail. He is the epitome of "an officer of the court" he will do NOTHING to upset the judge, and also instructed me to do as well!!! I had to listen to the fed. bitch lawyer, lie & exaggerate, while not being able to say a word. ALSO, I was denied a jury trial, against the Constitution Art. VII.

Here is a post trial interview, only 4 min's of his "lawyer swill, watch it all, if you want to see how he does himself in.

Bigjon likes this.
  7. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Filing motions to cease and desist? Damm guy is flirting with contempt at the most.

8. Bigjon

USA INC KANGAROO COURT IS STILL IN SESSION

h ttps://youtu.be/Lwb7_GCkhwQ

Nevada Oregon Update! - Great Report on What Happend Last Week, Greg Burleson - KStewart w/ JLamb

The defense lieyers are actively railroading their clients while the witnesses watch an un-American court use informants who acted as agent provocateur and the court tries to cover up its own misconduct. Burleson testified as one of the defendants in the previous week without disclosing the fact that he was a FBI informant, that info only came out in later testimony.

Every interview that was shown underscored the peaceful character of the defendants … until they played the interview with the FBI Informant.Greg Burleson uttered hateful and spiteful words on camera. He made violent threats, including stating that he “came to put some BLM agent Six Feet Under.”

This case needs a public outcry for a full dismissal.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    Eyebone likes this.
  9. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    The "legal system" is the disease.

What, therefore, is the cure?

Crockett and michael59 like this.
  10. Bigjon

11. Eyebone

The remedy is the congess's, federal and states ability to nullify and or impeach judges that are out of control.

12. Crockett

Crockett Seeker

In the meantime, maybe this will prevent future Bunkerville NV standoffs or Hammond jail sentences which result in Oregon refuge takeovers.

” The next three bills I’m signing cancel three federal power grabs that centralize decision making in Washington away from states and local governments another big disaster. House joint resolution 44 removes a bureau of land management rule that took control of land use decisions away from states and local decision makers and gave it to Washington, and that’s not good, that’s never good, history has proven that’s not good...”

Bigjon, Goldhedge and Aurumag like this.
  13. Eyebone

And a full pardon and apologize to the Bundys and others steamrolled by the blm.

Aurumag, Crockett and Bigjon like this.
  14. Bigjon

Judge Navarro shutting down the defense

Shutting Down The Defense – UPDATES on Bunkerville Trial

THE GOVERNMENT PROSECUTORS HAVE SAID THAT THERE HAS BEEN NO EVIDENCE PRESENTED THAT THE BLM SHOWED OR USED FORCE, AND JUDGE GLORIA NAVARRO AGREED.

April 3, 2017 BLM, Constitution, Featured, Nevada 4

[​IMG]

UPDATES on Bunkerville Trial
    Shutting Down The Defense

by Shari Dovale

With the reports coming out if the courtroom in Las Vegas, Nevada, it is obvious that the defendants will not be allowed a fair trial.
    Some of the key testimony the defense was planning has been denied them. They intended to bring in Margaret Houston, Cliven Bundy’s sister, who was thrown to the ground by the BLM agent. The defendants were told that her testimony is not relevant to this case and Houston will not be allowed to testify.

h ttps://youtu.be/-sPWeqeFzcU

The government prosecutors have said that there has been no evidence presented that the BLM showed or used force, and Judge Gloria Navarro agreed. She has ruled that the defense cannot present testimony that the BLM overstepped their bounds or used unnecessary force, such as the testimony of Margaret Houston.

Judge Navarro has also ruled that evidence of Dave Bundy’s arrest will not be allowed. Neither will the evidence of the BLM tazing Ammon Bundy repeatedly, or the evidence of the BLM killing the Bundy cattle.

Navarro also reiterated that Special Agent Dan Love will not be called to testify, and his current investigation into his illegal activities while in charge of the operations in Nevada were not to be brought into court.

Judge Navarro has ruled that all of this evidence is not relevant to the current case and can only confuse the jury. She and the prosecutors discussed, repeatedly today, that they are concerned that ‘Jury Nullification” could become an issue in this trial. Navarro is not going to allow any evidence in front of the jury that could sway the jury to nullify.

Navarro has also ruled that you do not need to point a weapon at an officer for it to be an assault on that officer. Merely having a weapon that the officer can see is enough to be considered assault on that officer.

WITNESS INTIMIDATION
    It was made clear today that any witnesses that are allowed to testify for the defense will be required to first talk to the judge and then talk to a court-appointed attorney, as their testimony could likely get them prosecuted.

Attorney Jackson got up and said that if the government is threatening the witnesses with charges if they testify then that is grounds for a dismissal. Navarro did not agree and dismissed that motion.

The government repeatedly made note that this case was a part of an “ongoing investigation” and the government will not discuss who else is under investigation. They seem to be waving the “UN-indicted co-conspirator” flag at anyone that supports the defense. But, there are still people that are willing to testify, if Judge Navarro would allow them to do so.

All of the prosecutions dozens of witnesses were labeled as “experts, regardless of whether or not they were physically at the wash on that eventful day. Even the agents that were only looking at Facebook, memes and posts.

However, the defense is not allowed the same. If a defense witness was at the wash, saw with their own eyes the events as they happened, they are being labeled by the court as “3rd party” or “LAY” witnesses, therefore their testimony is seemingly unreliable. Additionally, lay witnesses are being denied the right to testify because of this, as well as being told they might be prosecuted.
    When it was discussed about Metro police, Highway Patrol, etc, the judge amended her stance to include those law enforcement officials, as well. I wonder if any of the defense witnesses are active or retired law enforcement? Would that qualify them?

Another issue the judge has stressed is that the “lay” witnesses are not allowed to discuss their fear. Only the BLM is allowed to discuss whether they feared for their life, the witnesses are not afforded the right to tell the whole truth.

It is painfully obvious that Judge Navarro, between everything we heard this morning, and the limited time she has allowed the defense to present it’s case, she is trying to manipulate the defense into forcing the defendants to testify against themselves.

The defendants are Constitutionally guaranteed a fair trial, with rights to face their accusers, etc. They are being denied these rights. Remember what Navarro told Todd Engel:
    “You, as a defendant, have only THREE rights.”
    She said that he had the right to:

1. Plead Guilty
    2. Testify on his own behalf
    3. Appeal his conviction
    John Lamb and Andrea Parker update on this morning’s proceedings:

Crockett likes this.
  15. Bigjon

Judge openly laughs at defendants rights

Judge Openly LAUGHS At Defendants Rights

THE HEAVY-HANDED JUDGE HAS RULED THESE MEN DO NOT DESERVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

April 3, 2017 BLM, Constitution, DOJ, Featured, Nevada 1

[​IMG]

Judge Openly LAUGHS At Defendants Rights

By Shari Dovale

Judge Gloria Navarro made a mockery of the judicial system today.

The first Bunkerville trial is underway in Las Vegas, Nevada. The prosecution has had over five weeks to present their case. Now that the defense is ready to put on their case, Judge Gloria Navarro has shut them down.

Out of the entire witness list, there is one witness, other than the defendants, that she will allow to testify. Garrett Frenner was a witness to the slaughter of the Bundy cattle. However, Judge Navarro will not allow him to testify to those events. The prosecutors and the FBI spent a couple of hours harassing this man, threatening him with prosecution if he dared to testify. She has made it clear that he can ONLY testify to which of the defendants he saw with guns.

Every witness that the defense tried to proffer today was questioned by the Judge. She stressed to each one of them that she was ready to have them removed from the courtroom in handcuffs, if she thinks they are committing perjury.

Judge Navarro then backed up the prosecution when they threatened witnesses by naming them as “UNindicted Co-conspirators”. Navarro allowed this bullying, and took part in it herself.

After the intimidation of their witness, the defense believes he has been compromised and stated they are unsure of calling him as a witness. This made Eric Parker so distraught and upset that they have no witnesses for their defense that he broke down and cried in the courtroom. This, of course, made his wife and supporters cry as well.

Judge Navarro showed no sympathy. Reports are that she actually laughed out loud at their distress. The prosecutors also laughed and joked at the defense. She continued to reiterate that they have no rights as defendants.

Navarro also stated in the courtroom that no one is guaranteed their first amendment rights or their second amendment rights. Additionally, she told everyone that there is Never a time when anyone is allowed to defend themselves against a Law Enforcement Officer, even if they caught him breaking into their home. If he even sees a gun near them, they are guilty of assaulting him.

The defense had plans to call numerous witnesses, including Carole Bundy, Shawna Cox, Michele Fiore and more. Judge Navarro refused to allow them to testify because she feels their testimony might risk her jury to nullify.

Jury Nullification is her worst fear. She continues to tell the defense that she will not allow them to put on any defense that might sway her jury to nullify. This includes any information of why these men came to Bunkerville, the abuses of the BLM agents, and more.

Judge Navarro is quoted as saying, “The risk of jury nullification… for the jurors to hear about different defense witnesses, that can’t happen!” Navarro mentioned this at least three times during the day.

When the defense team attempted to object, she shut them down again, saying “Don’t bother to object.” as she intendeds to side with the prosecution each time.

And she carried through with this threat, not allowing the defense any leeway at all.

Dan Love was the Special Agent in Charge of the operation in Bunkerville, and his testimony was the main evidence in front of the Grand Jury. However, because he is under investigation for abuses, Judge Navarro has ruled his testimony is irrelevant and will not allow him to be called to testify.

Eric Parker has now decided that he has no choice but to testify. He may very well be the only witness in the defense case. This case could end up in the jury’s hands as early as tomorrow.

The heavy-handed judge has ruled these men do not deserve the right to defend themselves.
    Bundy Ladies:

John Lamb and Andrea Parker:

Crockett likes this.
  16. michael59

20 years logging
    we are just going to close our eyes to that and it is what our eyes see that matters. nuke um...

17. michael59

20 years logging
    Well the main matter is that it was raised in trial, BUT, what matters the most if it was brought efficiently to appeal. Sounds like traffic court to me it does.

18. Eyebone

Freaking pukes.

19. Bigjon

for lack of knowledge...

FBI Informers, the Bundys, and Watering Horses
    Posted on April 7, 2017by David Robinson
    [​IMG] Judge Anna von Reitz

Ask yourself this question: if there are any “FBI Informants” operating in the take-down of the Colorado Grand Juries and State Justices— where are they?

Chances are they are in jail with the rest of the folks, so that they can continue to spy on and manipulate them from a position of trust.

They are certainly not standing here as I have been for yea, so many weeks, giving warning and instruction to people so that they might correct their ways and avoid arrest.

I hear that my name and that of Bella Haywood have been taken in vain and certain parties who are in fact to blame for this debacle have been accusing us of being traitors and informers and so on.

The plain fact is that if these people had followed our advice or even just paid attention to the Public Law they wouldn’t be arrested. There would be no big controversy.

I’ve also been getting a lot of mail about the Bundys. Save the Bundys! Save the Bundys!

The Bundys have had the benefit of my advice and the facts since Day One of their arrest. I explained it to them and I will explain it to all of you again.

United States Citizens and “citizens of the United States” have no constitutional rights. At most, they have “equal civil rights”– but those rights are at the discretion of the Congress and the courts. This is why that federal judge felt that she could afford to laugh in their faces and threaten them with contempt of court for mentioning The Constitution.

They are being tried under false presumptions in a court that is totally foreign to them. They are being tried as “US citizens” and with the possible exception of Ryan Bundy, they have done absolutely nothing to rebut that presumption.

They could get an authenticated copy of their Birth Certificate, accept it as “Drawee” on the front of the document and then endorse it over on the back to the United States of America, U.S. Treasury Without Recourse— and make Steven T. Mnuchin the Fiduciary responsible for AMMON BUNDY, for example.

That would very neatly separate them from the PERSON that is on trial.

They could also post a very hefty Private Registered Indemnity Bond with the Treasury and use that to insure (indemnify) themselves against any charges brought against AMMON BUNDY—- which is just a ledger ACCOUNT that the rats in Nevada are bent on pillaging.

They could ask to see the Bid and Performance Bond related to their case. If they did this in open court the clerk would poop green goo, but have no choice but to produce the incriminating evidence.

They could then accept those Bid and Performance Bonds for Value, charge them off against their Indemnity Bond, and return it to the same laughing Judge and make her laugh out of the other side of her ugly face.

And if no Bid and Performance Bonds were forthcoming, the Prosecutor would have to pay for the whole proceedings out of his pocket and the Judge would have to dismiss.

There have to be two dozen things that they could do to walk out of that court as free men, but no, they won’t listen.

Just like Bruce Doucette wouldn’t listen. And Michael R. Hamilton won’t listen. And Randy Drew wouldn’t listen. And Terry Trussell wouldn’t listen. And Tim Turner wouldn’t listen. And so many, many, many others.

They all insist on calling themselves some kind of United States citizens. They all insist on answering to names. They all insist that they have constitutional rights when United States citizens have never had constitutional rights in over two hundred years…. They all have to try to snow the court under with fancy common law documents that don’t apply and reams of case law that don’t apply.

They just can’t connect to the fact that they are being dragged through a commercial court in international jurisdiction.

And when I try to tell them this, they pause, stare blankly at me, and then go right on with whatever they were doing anyway. It’s like the information hits a “bumper” in their brain and they just reject it like a pinball being tossed aside.

So, please, everyone, this is what I have had to deal with. It isn’t that I haven’t tried or failed my duty to share information or anything else. I have talked and shared until I am blue in the face—- to no avail.

You can lead a horse to water, but….. if the “horse” wants to go to jail, then at a certain point, you just step aside and let him.

20. michael59

20 years logging
    K, k there big ANNA...hear this and hear it LOUD via charter of Oregon:

We declare that all men, when they form a social compact are equal in right: that all power is inherent in the people, and all free governments are founded on their authority, and instituted for their peace, safety, and happiness; and they have at all times a right to alter, reform, or abolish the government in such manner as they may think proper.—

PAY your attentions to the first part:
    You there oh derie ANNA are one of "THOSE" men who have formed a social compact....in fact by YOU being elected as a judge have made yourself a 14th amendment PERSON.

So don't lecture us who have not submitted into your bullshit quagmire of stupidity.

This man has not formed a social compact and does not see it in his best interest to do so, SO this man is not of equal right OR as I like to say it "Common right."

nope there gal this man is(wait for it,) this man is this via Oregon charter...just call it #33:
    see ANNA there is a big diff between PERSON and people...

let me put it this way: a human can be a PERSON but {a} PERSON cannot be a human.

edit: eye put a container around a, a but being Im a butthead I just can't drag myself to extract it, the a that is. some-nay-beiotchis: without the "a" that used to be the message you would hear before you left a message at the phone number I use. Now its: Technology will be the death of me.

yeah I know...2 much info.. ;(

Last edited: Apr 7, 2017
  21. Bigjon

Crockett likes this.
  22. Bigjon

Pre-Trial Detention: The Elephant In The Room

The Elephant In The Room: PRE-Conviction Prison

ONCE THE FLOODGATES WERE OPEN FOR JUDGES TO PREDICT WHAT A DEFENDANT WOULD DO UPON RELEASE, BAIL AS A PRESUMPTION FOR ALL ACCUSED, BECAME A RELIC OF THE PAST.

April 30, 2017 Constitution, Opinion, US 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM: PRE-TRIAL, PRE-CONVICTION AND PRE-SENTENCING PRISON

*This could be one of the most important essays you will ever read,
    because it directly impacts you and people you care about!

by Loren Edward Pearce

Most of the chatter and discussion related to Bundy et al, on social media, in front of the Las Vegas courthouse, in homes and restaurants, revolves around such issues as the behavior of Judge Navarro, the prosecutors, the prison staff and the jury’s verdict. We dissect and analyze all the proceedings of the court, the Allen charges and many other finer technicalities of the law, as we rightfully should.

Meanwhile, a large 8-ton elephant stands there in our living room, ignored. We bump into the elephant all the time, but instead of acknowledging him, we walk around him. The elephant produces a lot of excrement. We complain about the excrement but instead of challenging the presence of the elephant or removing him, we simply deal with it, we throw money at it or we let the excrement continue to accumulate. The elephant is taken for granted, it is there and must be there for a reason, but we don’t know exactly why.
    [​IMG]

What is the elephant in the room? The elephant is the monstrous injustice of pre-trial, pre-conviction and pre-sentencing prison. The excrement are all the effects of having the elephant in our living room, including:

1. strip/cavity searches,
    2. fatherless children, husband-less wives,
    3. ruined employment and ruined businesses,
    4. ineffective defense, confiscation of legal notes
    5. Psychological effect on the jury “they are prisoners, they must be guilty”
    6. solitary confinement
    7. lack of showers, toilets and hygiene
    8. cruel prison staff
    9. plea deals
    10. general pain and suffering

Instead of focusing on the elephant, we focus on what the elephant makes possible:

1. The federal team (judge, prosecutors, marshals) being in total control up to conviction and sentencing.
    2. Constant need to raise funds for commissaries, legal expenses, family needs. While money would still be a need without the elephant, the elephant makes it much worse.
    3. Hampered, obstructed, hindered, disadvantaged defense. Bad communications from prison and inconvenient visits by defense team.

The defense attorneys will argue that we have to choose our battles. The 8-ton elephant is so settled and established, that we dare not try to make it leave. It is better to ignore it and work around it.

[​IMG]

THE ELEPHANT REPELLENT: BAIL AND THE PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
    Without going into a lot of detail, suffice it to say that the right to bail goes back to the Magna Carta and was in response to the abuse by government to imprison political enemies prior to trial, to make them weaker, soften them up for negotiation or to make them look less credible at trial. Without the right to pretrial liberty, it was an extremely uneven playing field and the defendant had an uphill battle.

Of course, there are many really bad criminals who would not show up to trial if they could escape or, they may even continue to commit crimes while they awaited trial. To help offset that, the concept of bail was instituted, where money was used as leverage to get the accused to show up to trial and even prevent some further crime rather than lose the bail money.

[​IMG]

THE BLACKSTONE RATIO
    The tension between the abuse of political enemies by powerful leaders and the reality of dangerous and manipulative criminals, has always been a challenge. However, due to the overwhelming abuse by people in power, the risk of pretrial prison abuse was far greater than the risk of flight of the accused or the accused committing a dangerous act…10 times worse, according to William Blackstone.

Blackstone said, “It is better that 10 persons escape than one innocent suffer”. Later, Benjamin Franklin increased the ratio when he said, “That it is better that one hundred guilty persons escape than that one innocent person suffer.”

For Blackstone and Franklin, it was clear to them that the risk to society by having a possible criminal on the loose while awaiting trial, was far better than the risk of abuse of an innocent person by a corrupt government.

Why was the ratio so extreme? Because, based on experience, Blackstone and Franklin knew that government ALWAYS abuses its power, always. To make the playing field level, government against individual, there needed to be extreme advantage given to the individual, now known in law school as the Blackstone Ratio.

[​IMG]

THE RISE AND THE FALL OF THE PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY
    The Blackstone Ratio and Franklin’s increase, gave rise to the doctrine of a presumption of innocence until proven guilty. The right of the individual to be presumed innocent and free prior to trial and conviction, far exceeded the right of society to presume the individual guilty and protected from dangerousness and flight risk.

The courts have affirmed, reaffirmed and confirmed the constitutional right to a presumption of innocence and its attendant right to bail.
    ALONG COMES DIRTY HARRY
    Clint Eastwood, in the 1970’s and 80’s, made famous “Dirty Harry” (a name that better fit Senator Harry Reid) in a series of films about a cop who was sick of society giving too many rights to dangerous criminals and letting dangerous criminals go free under the presumption of innocence. To correct the imbalance, Dirty Harry took it upon himself to be judge, jury and executioner. Dirty Harry became a hero, as he cleaned the streets of bad guys, making it safe for the good guys.

The Dirty Harry image caught on, politicians became obsessed with law and order and decided that the Blackstone and Franklin ratios no longer applied. Congress decided that in today’s society, we are now free of government tyranny and government abuses. Unlike Blackstone and Franklin’s time, bad government and corrupt officials no longer dominated, therefore, Congress, in the best spirit of Dirty Harry, gave fast track and increased powers to judges to put the bad guys away, essentially reversing a presumption of innocence to a presumption of guilty. If a judge has probable cause to think you are guilty, then you probably are guilty. After all, the judge is a good guy, like Dirty Harry, and the judge knows best.

[​IMG]

THE BAIL REFORM ACT
    Five hundred years of protection afforded to the individual accused of a crime, shifted and changed dramatically with passage of the 1984 Bail Reform Act (BRA). For the first time, the element of “dangerousness” became a reason to detain a person prior to trial. For the previous 500 years, the only reason to detain prior to trial was flight risk.

There were challenges to the BRA and circuit courts were split as to the constitutionality of the BRA. The Supreme Court settled the question of constitutionality in its Salerno decision. United States v. Salerno, 481 U.S. 739, 748 (1987) (“Even outside the exigencies of war, we have found that sufficiently compelling governmental interests can justify detention of dangerous persons.”).

Blackstone and Franklin must be rolling over in their graves

Salerno determined that pretrial detention, as it relates to the Bail Reform Act, does not constitute punishment and therefore does not violate the Due Process Clause. the Salerno Court held that “preventing danger to the community is a legitimate regulatory goal.” The Court also noted that there are other situations in which it has held that public safety trumps individual liberty interests, thereby, nullifying the Blackstone ratio and Franklin’s 10 fold increase to the Blackstone ratio.

The Salerno decision did not even mention the presumption of innocence. And thus, without much discussion, the Salerno Court neglected the application of pretrial due process and the presumption of innocence, upholding the 1984 Act.

Justice Marshall wrote a scathing dissent, arguing that the Bail Reform Act specifically states that it does not modify or limit the presumption of innocence, citing 18 U.S.C. § 3142(j): “The majority’s untenable conclusion that the present Act is constitutional arises from a specious denial of the role of the . . . Due Process Clause in protecting the invaluable guarantee afforded by the presumption of innocence.” Salerno, 481 U.S. at 762–63
    In spite of the dissent by Marshall, the USA has gone down a slippery slope of pretrial detention and which contributes to the dubious distinction of leading the world in total prison population. Source

As intended by the BRA, the number of pretrial detentions skyrocketed. The 1984 Act increased the number of federal prisoners by 32% in 1985. See Howard Kurtz, Detention Law Further Crowds Prisons, WASH. POST, Jan. 9, 1986, at A4 (as of 1986, the federal prison system was 42% overcapacity).

Once the floodgates were open for judges to predict what a defendant would do upon release, bail as a presumption for all accused, became a relic of the past. Most offensive to the principles of due process, was the new license given to judges, for the first time, to weigh evidence against an accused, prior to the due process of trial, to determine if prison is appropriate. One of the most widely cited cases, still followed today, is United States v. Jessup, 757 F.2d 378 (1st Cir. 1985). The First Circuit, as well as other district courts, found that once a presumption of detention is created by a charge against a defendant, the burden of production shifts to the defendant to prove that he can safely be released.

The Salerno decision was the main turning point, setting a course that forever destroyed the presumption of innocence until proven guilty and leading today, to a horrible, awful situation that we find with the Bundy et al defendants.

Like cutting down a giant redwood tree, hundreds of years old
    [​IMG]

The Bill of Rights deals exclusively with the rights of the accused and the burden of proving their guilt rests 100% on the accuser. Since the accuser, in criminal matters, is the government who has vast resources, it was specifically designed by our founders to be a protection to the accused against abuse of power by the government. With the stroke of a pen, the Executive and Judicial branches, through BRA and supporting court decisions, cut down this protection by shifting the burden to the defendant, like felling a giant redwood tree, hundreds of years old.

CONCLUSION
    In a mockery of justice, and in the best tradition of George Orwell’s doublespeak, Judge Anna Brown declared to the defendants, at their arraignment hearing, that they were entitled to a presumption of innocence until proven guilty. The defendants looked at each other and then at her and said, “But these chains on us don’t make us feel that we have a presumption of innocence.” Then Brown proceeded to condemn these defendants to prison, prior to any trial or conviction. Anna Brown, supported by common law and precedent, was not alone as many judges enjoy the power to imprison defendants prior to any trial with the powers given to them by the Bail Reform Act.

The imprisonment of the Bundy et al defendants, along with thousands of other prisoners who have never been convicted, should send shivers down our spines, that this could happen to any of us for helping our neighbor and for exercising our First Amendment rights to protest and to self defense.
    This writer, along with many others, suspects that, if there is any conspiracy, it is not being hatched by the defendants, but by powerful government elitists who seek to overthrow our freedoms and to pillage, raid, and benefit from the riches and natural resources of this country. The erosion of the Due Process clause of the constitution, the plethora of Federal laws against any kind of rebellion or resistance, and the Bail Reform Act all form a coordinated, conspired effort to put down citizen resistance and to favor a few elite at the top of the pyramid of power.

As Ammon Bundy said, in effect, when has government always been right? Does history contain any examples of government always being right and not abusing its power? It follows then, if government is not always right, and if overreach and wrongful use of force by government actors can happen, then what rights do citizens have to resist? The federal team (judge, prosecutors, marshals) made it abundantly clear at trial, that there was NEVER any justification for citizens to impede the duties of federal officials and that even a 2nd amendment tool in the presence of a federal official could lead to many years of prison. If government can hold over citizens’ heads the prospect of pretrial detention, prior to being heard by a jury of peers, then does that effectively put down resistance? Are the Bundys et al. 460 days of pre conviction prison, being used as examples and as a chilling effect against any thoughts of resistance to government overreach and abuse?

The elephant in the room simply cannot be ignored because, even if the Bundy et al, defendants are guilty of criminal actions according to a jury of peers, then the elephant of pre trial, pre conviction and pre sentencing prison should not be allowed to hamper their defense through the physical, emotional and psychological effects of prison. Liberty prior to trial is the default position. We need to return to a presumption of bail.

If defense attorneys and legislators continue to ignore the 8 ton elephant in the room, and not raise new constitutional challenges or write remedial legislation, then we are all in danger of being crushed under its feet.

[​IMG]

Crockett, TAEZZAR and Joe King like this.
  23. TAEZZAR

Wow, very good.
    My son was a victim of this travesty of just-us !
    The threat was 40 years in prison if you fight & 3 years if you cop a plea.
    He was held in jail for 18 months WITHOUT A TRIAL until he copped a plea !
    THEN he went to court for sentencing.

Why did they do this? Because their "star witness" was found to be a liar, dismissed from the case & then found dead !!!
    There are far more questions than answers.
    I learned, first hand, that federal lawyers are NOT lawyers, they are negotiators, they WILL NOT standup to the system.

One very good thing came out of this. He was using drugs & the prison time dried him out & the AA meetings are keeping him drug free.
    So far !!!

24. Bigjon

http://theword.one/w/todd-engel-sco...-eric-parker-ammon-bundy-what-are-they-to-us/

Todd Engel, Scott Drexler, Steve Stewart, Eric Parker, Ammon Bundy… what are they to us
    February 9, 2017 Lance
    [​IMG]

Five of Idaho’s best have lost everything while those we hired to secure the blessings of liberty and protect the sovereignty of Idaho look on and do nothing. I need your help because together, we can help these men, help their families, and preserve our own liberty in the process. If you want a positive change that you can pass to your children, stand with me now, united, unflinching, principled and with the courage of a patriot. I need 500 who will stand in the next 24 hours, 5000 in 10 days time. WHO IS WITH ME?

Download this episode

Directions:

1. Copy the email list of Idaho Senators, below, and paste it into the “To:” field in your email client.
    2. Insert “Blessings of Liberty” into the “Subject:”.
    3. Copy the following resolutions and paste into the “Message:” field.
    4. Click “Send”.
    5. Repeat steps 1 – 4 again, but paste the emails for the House of Representatives.
    6. Repeat steps 1 – 4 again, but paste the emails for the Idaho Sheriffs.
    7. You will notice that I have included my email at the top of each list. This way I can track what was sent to who and to whom. I will not let them off the hook!
    8. Check back often and scroll to the bottom to see how we are doing with our goals.
    Begin Copying Here

Re: Notice regarding the FAILURE of the Idaho State Legislature and the Sheriffs of the several Idaho Counties.

Please listen to the podcast at http://theword.one/w/todd-engel-sco...-eric-parker-ammon-bundy-what-are-they-to-us/, then review the resolutions below where you will find specific instructions from the people. We are not asking for your assistance. We are instructing you, per the Idaho State Constitution. Your continued inappropriate actions, in violation to your oath of office, will no longer be tolerated. Your duties to secure the blessings of liberty and to jealously protect the sovereignty of our state, overshadow all other issues. We placed you in office to do a job, we are prepared now… for you to begin.

Resolutions for Political Prisoners

Resolved, that the People of Idaho do unequivocally express a firm resolution to maintain and defend the constitution of Idaho and the sovereignty of this state against every federal aggression or usurpation.

That the People join with the honorable Samuel Adams who declared that the proper end of government is to secure the rights of the people. Speaking of the right to life, liberty and property, Adams declared, “the grand end of civil government, from the very nature of its institution, is for the support, protection, and defense of those very rights”.

That the People declare federal powers to be valid only when they are authorized by the grants enumerated in the United States Constitution. That in the case of a deliberate, palpable and dangerous exercise of federal powers not granted by the Constitution of the United States, the states who are parties there-to have the right, and are in duty bound, to declare the federal power to be void, to nullify and to interpose for arresting the progress of the evil and for maintaining the sovereignty of the state of Idaho and the natural rights of her People.

That the people of Idaho declare that the excessive usurpation of federal powers have degraded and virtually destroyed the sovereignty of this state and the liberty of its People.

Resolved, that the People of Idaho do particularly protest against the palpable and alarming infractions of the Constitution which encompass the arrest, detainment and prosecution of Eric J. Parker, L. Scott Drexler, Todd Engel, Steven Stewart; and Ammon Bundy, all numbered among the People of the State of Idaho.

That the arrests and charges were orchestrated by United States Attorney, Wendy Olson, when no constitutionally delegated power can be discovered which grants the Federal Government judicial authority inside of the states.

That the arrests and charges were accomplished by Federal Agents, when no constitutionally delegated power can be discovered which grants the Federal Government policing authority inside of the states.

That the arrested men were transported outside of the state of Idaho, when no constitutionally delegated power can be discovered which grants the Federal Government this authority in cases where it has no judicial or policing powers.

That the arrested men have been held for an extended number of months, thereby, violating their right to a speedy trial.

That the arrested men have been held without bail and severely restricted in their ability to communicate, thereby, violating their right to due process.

That the arrested men have been charged with federal gun crimes when no constitutionally delegated power can be discovered which grants the Federal Government the authority to create gun law.

That if prosecution is warranted, such prosecution can only be constitutionally brought by the sheriff or prosecutor in the Nevada County where these men allegedly took questionable actions.

Resolved, that the People of the State of Idaho declare that these arrested men have certain rights which are guaranteed in ARTICLE 1 of the Constitution of Idaho, entitled, “DECLARATION of RIGHTS.

That ARTICLE 1, SECTION 1, INALIENABLE RIGHTS OF MAN, has been violated because the right of life and property has been taken by powers not delegated by the United States Constitution.

That ARTICLE 1, SECTION 2, POLITICAL POWER INHERENT IN THE PEOPLE, has been violated because the right to peacefully alter, reform or abolish federal usurpations of power has been denied by exercising usurped powers not delegated by the United States Constitution.

That ARTICLE 1, SECTION 6, RIGHT TO BAIL — CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENTS PROHIBITED, has been violated because these men have remained confined even though they have committed no acts of violence or treason, nor have they made threats to do so. This right has been denied by exercising usurped powers not delegated by the United States Constitution.

That ARTICLE 1, SECTION 9, FREEDOM OF SPEECH, has been violated because these men used only the power of their voices and the guarantees of the Constitution to resist federal abuse. This right has been denied by exercising usurped powers not delegated by the United States Constitution.

That ARTICLE 1, SECTION 11, RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS, has been violated because these men have been charged with unconstitutional federal gun crimes even though none used a firearm in a violent or threatening manner. This right has been denied by exercising usurped powers not delegated by the United States Constitution.

That ARTICLE 1, SECTION 13, GUARANTEES IN CRIMINAL ACTIONS AND DUE PROCESS OF LAW, has been violated because these men have been held without bail and limited in their ability to communicate, thereby denying them a fair opportunity to prepare for their defense. This right has been denied by exercising usurped powers not delegated by the United States Constitution.

Resolved, that the People of the State of Idaho regard the federal abuse of power, herein described, and the failure of the Idaho Legislature and all Idaho Sheriffs to be a clear and present danger that threatens the republic as a whole and the People individually.

That the People recognize and abhor the clear, dangerous and palpable objective of the Federal Government which is to sew seeds of fear into the hearts and minds of the people.

That the People of Idaho recognize that Federal government success in this blatant attack against the People will result in the People being fearful to exercise their constitutionally guaranteed right to speak in opposition of federal injustice.

That the People of Idaho recognize that Federal government success in this blatant attack against the People will result in the People being fearful to exercise their constitutionally guaranteed right to peacefully assemble in opposition of federal injustice.

That the People of Idaho recognize that Federal government success in this blatant attack against the People will result in the People being fearful to exercise their constitutionally guaranteed right to peacefully carry firearms while in opposition of federal injustice.

That the People of Idaho recognize that Federal government success in this blatant attack against the People, will empower the Federal government to take additional lawless actions without regard for and defined powers that are clearly enumerated in the Constitution of the United States.

Resolved, that the People herewith claim the right to “instruct their representatives”, as defined in ARTICLE1, SECTION 10 of the Idaho State Constitution, and that we do hereby instruct the Idaho State Legislature and all Idaho Sheriffs to individually produce a document in strong opposition to the federal abuses herein identified, and to transmit that document to dallypost.lance@gmail.com where it will be published and made available to all for the purpose of constitutional resistance of herein defined federal usurpations.

That you are hereby further instructed to deliver a copy of your document, described above, to all members of the United States Congress, to all members of the Idaho legislature, to the Governor of the State of Idaho and to the President of the United States.

That you are hereby further instructed to cause your document, described above, to be published in all newspapers inside the boundaries of your respective legislative districts.

Resolved, that the People of the State of Idaho declare this matter to be of the highest priority in the ongoing effort to preserve the republic and to protect the People.

That the People of Idaho will regard any failure, on the part of the elected officials herein identified, to comply with the instructions herein described as a dangerous and palpable failure to uphold the oath of office which binds each elected official individually and the body collectively.

End Coping Here

Idaho Senate

dallypost.lance@gmail.com, jagenbroad@senate.idaho.gov, kanthon@senate.idaho.gov, sbair@senate.idaho.gov, cbayer@senate.idaho.gov, bbrackett@senate.idaho.gov, cbucknerwebb@senate.idaho.gov, gburgoyne@senate.idaho.gov, ccrabtree@senate.idaho.gov, bmdavis@senate.idaho.gov, ldenhartog@senate.idaho.gov, dforeman@senate.idaho.gov, jguthrie@senate.idaho.gov, mhagedorn@senate.idaho.gov, mharris@senate.idaho.gov, lheider@senate.idaho.gov, bhill@senate.idaho.gov, djohnson@senate.idaho.gov, mjordan@senate.idaho.gov, skeough@senate.idaho.gov, tlakey@senate.idaho.gov, alee@senate.idaho.gov, palodge@senate.idaho.gov, fmartin@senate.idaho.gov, dmortimer@senate.idaho.gov, bnonini@senate.idaho.gov, mnye@senate.idaho.gov, jpatrick@senate.idaho.gov, jrice@senate.idaho.gov, jsiddoway@senate.idaho.gov, msouza@senate.idaho.gov, mstennett@senate.idaho.gov, sthayn@senate.idaho.gov, sjvick@senate.idaho.gov, jwardengelking@senate.idaho.gov, cwinder@senate.idaho.gov

Idaho House of Representatives

dallypost.lance@gmail.com, pamador@house.idaho.gov, nanderson@house.idaho.gov, randerst@house.idaho.gov, armstrong@house.idaho.gov, vbar@house.idaho.gov, sbedke@house.idaho.gov, mbell@house.idaho.gov, mblanksma@house.idaho.gov, jboyle@house.idaho.gov, vburtenshaw@house.idaho.gov, gchaney@house.idaho.gov, dcheatham@house.idaho.gov, schew@house.idaho.gov, lclow@house.idaho.gov, gcollins@house.idaho.gov, bcrane@house.idaho.gov, tdayley@house.idaho.gov, gdemordaunt@house.idaho.gov, sdixon@house.idaho.gov, merpelding@house.idaho.gov, jgannon@house.idaho.gov, tgestrin@house.idaho.gov, mgibbs@house.idaho.gov, pgiddings@house.idaho.gov, khanks@house.idaho.gov, sharris@house.idaho.gov, shartgen@house.idaho.gov, bhixon@house.idaho.gov, jholtzclaw@house.idaho.gov, WendyHorman@house.idaho.gov,pjordan@house.idaho.gov, ckauffman@house.idaho.gov, rkerby@house.idaho.gov, pking@house.idaho.gov, mkingsley@house.idaho.gov, hkloc@house.idaho.gov, tloertscher@house.idaho.gov, lluker@house.idaho.gov, lmalek@house.idaho.gov, dmanwaring@house.idaho.gov, jmccrostie@house.idaho.gov, pmcdonald@house.idaho.gov, rmendive@house.idaho.gov, smiller@house.idaho.gov, jmonks@house.idaho.gov, dmoon@house.idaho.gov, mmoyle@house.idaho.gov, nater@house.idaho.gov, kpacker@house.idaho.gov, jpalmer@house.idaho.gov, cperry@house.idaho.gov, draybould@house.idaho.gov, eredman@house.idaho.gov, irubel@house.idaho.gov, hscott@house.idaho.gov, pshepherd@house.idaho.gov, esmith@house.idaho.gov, tstevenson@house.idaho.gov, ssyme@house.idaho.gov, jthompson@house.idaho.gov, stoone@house.idaho.gov, cntroy@house.idaho.gov, jtrujillo@house.idaho.gov, jvanorden@house.idaho.gov, jvanderwoude@house.idaho.gov, mwintrow@house.idaho.gov, fwood@house.idaho.gov, ryoungblood@house.idaho.gov, czito@house.idaho.gov, bzollinger@house.idaho.gov

Idaho Sheriffs

dallypost.lance@gmail.com, sbartlett@adaweb.net, sbartlett@adaweb.net, sheriff@co.bannock.id.us, bheslington@dcdi.net, dresser@benewahcounty.org, crowland@co.bingham.id.us, jkaczmarek@co.boise.id.us, dwheeler@bonnerso.org, pwilde@co.bonneville.id.us, gsprungl@boundarysheriff.org, tenbso@atcnet.net, camassheriff@rtci.net, kdonahue@canyoncounty.org, kdonahue@canyoncounty.org, kwells@co.caribou.id.us, jheward@cassiacounty.org, clarkso@mudlake.net, sheriff@clearwatercounty.org, custersheriff@gmail.com, mhollinshead@elmorecounty.org, davefryar@franklincountyidaho.org, lhumphries@co.fremont.id.us, sheriff@co.gem.id.us, sheriff@co.gem.id.us, sheriff@co.gooding.id.us, douglasg@idahocounty.org, sanderson@co.jefferson.id.us, dmcfall@co.jerome.id.us, bwolfinger@kcgov.us, rskiles@latah.id.us, sheriff.lemhicounty@centurytel.net, 2102@lewiscountyid.org, rrodriguez@lincolncountyid.us, rklingler@madisonsheriff.com, esnarr@co.minidoka.id.us, joerodriguez@co.nezperce.id.us, sheriff@atc.net, pgrant@co.owyhee.id.us, chuff@payettecounty.org, jjeffries@co.power.id.us, malexander@shoshoneso.com, tliford@co.teton.id.us, tcarter@co.twin-falls.id.us, pbolen@co.valley.id.us, wcsheriff@ruralnetwork.net

Watch our progress toward the goal of having these 149 elected officials do their duty

As of February 16 at 11:18 AM:

• 4470 emails sent by 30 patriots.
    • No legislator has taken any measurable action.
    • No Sheriff has taken any measurable action.
    • All have violated their oaths to the United States and Idaho Constitution.
    • All have refused to take instruction from the people as required by the Idaho Constitution.
    • The rights of the People of Idaho have not been defended.
    • The Sovereignty of the State of Idaho has been laid waste.
    • Tell your friends to join this effort.
    As of February 10 at 11:11 AM:

• 2384 emails sent by 16 patriots.
    • Some legislators have weighed in and affirmed that they are taking action.
    • We can do better.
    • Tell your friends to join this effort.

Crockett and TAEZZAR like this.
  25. Bigjon

Re: Armed Feds Prepare For Showdown With Nevada Cattle Rancher
    A man in Idaho, Lance Earl has repeatedly demanded the sheriffs and Idaho's elected representatives uphold their oath of office and aid the Idaho Political Prisoners on trial in Nevada. This is his latest:

I Follow Paul or Apollos or the Constitutionally Void

July 11, 2017 Lance

[​IMG]

This is a most difficult column to write. I will write it, but first, let me share a short story.

Lance Earl

The people of Corinth were possessed of an evil spirit, according to Paul. While they had the good news of Jesus, they bickered about who they followed. In 1st Corinthians 3:4-7 we read, “4 When one of you says, “I am a follower of Paul,” and another says, “I follow Apollos,” aren’t you acting just like people of the world? 5 After all, who is Apollos? Who is Paul? We are only God’s servants through whom you believed the Good News. Each of us did the work the Lord gave us. 6 I planted the seed in your hearts, and Apollos watered it, but it was God who made it grow. 7It’s not important who does the planting, or who does the watering. What’s important is that God makes the seed grow.“[1].

If we desire to grow something good, it is God who will make that happen. I have watched the liberty loving people of Idaho place their trust in a small body of legislators as if they are deity. I have done the same. In doing so, how am I better than the weakest Christians of Corinth?

When I think of Peter, John, James, Timothy, Steven, Paul, Apollos and others, I remember men who did the right thing. The prospect of floggings, prison, and death in the most brutal ways did not dissuade them in planting and watering the seeds of Jesus. Should we be less and should we allow our elected officials to do less? This is the topic of my column.

The federal government came into Idaho and arrested Todd Engle, Scott Drexler, Eric Parker and Steve Stewart. The same happened to a fifth Idaho resident, Ammon Bundy, but the arrest occurred in Oregon. Regardless of whether you agree or disagree with the actions of these men, one point is clear. The federal government was never delegated judicial power in cases such as these. Therefore, the arrest and prosecution of these men are crimes against the Constitution of the United States.

In February of 2017, I wrote “Resolutions for Political Prisoners” and distributed it to the people of Idaho.[2] In excess of 5000 emails were sent. Every Idaho State Senator, every member of the Idaho State House of Representatives, and every Sheriff in the State received many copies. The resolution clearly identified numerous violations of the United States and Idaho Constitutions. Each recipient has sworn an oath to protect and defend both. The people demanded action from there elected officials. Not one followed the direction of their constituents… not one!

By telephone, I immediately followed up with those legislators who I thought most likely to take appropriate action. These included Reps. Ron Nate of Rexburg; Karey Hanks, of St. Anthony; Dorothy Moon, of Stanley; Christy Zito, of Hammett;Bryan Zollinger, of Idaho Falls; and Priscilla Giddings, of White Bird. The legislative session was still underway and it had been a tough one. Each committed to take appropriate action after the session closed. To date, “crickets”. Not so much as a single word from any of Idaho’s best Liberty Legislators.

There have been additional phone calls to some of these legislators.[3] One asked me how I came to know that the federal arrests and prosecution are unconstitutional? I read the Constitution. One suggested that the resolution was to long to read. She had chosen to not read the instructions of the people because it is inconvenient. By that same logic, King George would have been justified in not reading the Declaration of Independence, which is much longer than the resolution. One told me that the people should “riot” over the lawless federal action, yet he remains silent. Another said that the resolution was too demanding, apparently forgetting that it is the duty of our representatives of hear and act on our demands. One common theme was that the political cost of taking a constitutional stance was too high. I wonder, would the cost to all of them combined be higher than the cost to any one of these men who have lost all their rights?

Rep. Ron Nate has assumed an unofficial position of leadership among the Liberty Legislators of Idaho. My conversation with him was rather earth shattering. Again and again, he claimed that these Idaho men were receiving proper representation in the Federal Courts. How can this be when these very courts are exercising powers not delegated in the Constitution? And, if these powers are not delegated, they remain with the people or the states. And, if these powers remain with the people or the states, then the only proper authority is vested in that Nevada Sheriff and Prosecutor. They, having proper authority, reviewed the case and determined to not bring charges.

The Declaration of Independence provides a list of grievances against King George. One of these states, “He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his assent to their acts of pretended legislation: For transporting us beyond seas to be tried for pretended offenses.” Nate cannot see that precisely the same thing is occurring before his eyes. He has done nothing. The people of the State of Idaho have been taken from their homes, from the natural protections of their people, state and government to by tried in the King’s Court, a jurisdiction foreign to our Constitution.

Finally, Nate issued a veiled threat. He suggested that if I publicly criticize him, I may affect the next election and that his replacement may not be so conservative as he. Conservative! What the hell does that mean? Virtually every politician in the State of Idaho, from the most decent to the most corrupt, runs on a conservative platform. The term itself is a mist, a vapor, a smoke without form or limitation or definition. Is there any person who can precisely draw the line separating conservative and liberal? No line can be drawn because there is no definition of these terms. Conservative representation is the worst thing for the people of Idaho. The Constitution is defined. The word and law of God is defined. Yet our legislators seldom resort to these. Instead they use a meaningless term that makes the most ignorant of people feel warm and fuzzy.
    If Nate does not understand that I am duty bound to examine his work and speak against him when he crosses the line, then he does not understand representative government and has placed himself above the people.

The right thing is to uphold sworn oaths to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States and of Idaho. All in our Legislature and every Sheriff have shirked their duties, unlike the great biblical leaders we hold in the highest esteem.

To these named legislators, I am with you. If you need anything, you only need ask. But please remember, you are not the people’s sovereign… we are yours! Jesus is the sovereign of us all, can you make room for him and us?

1. [1]1st Corinthians 3:4-7
    2. [2]Todd Engel, Scott Drexler, Steve Stewart, Eric Parker, Ammon Bundy, What are They to Us
    3. [3]Constitution 101 the Elected Fail and the Prisoners Pay

Copyright © All rights reserved

26. Bigjon

h ttps://youtu.be/W6prj-ZIg5I

Soviet style justice in the USSA.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2017
    Crockett likes this.
  27. Bigjon

Sessions throws Bundy's under the bus

[​IMG]

Crockett likes this.
  28. Bigjon

Brad Steffy from Oregon Wide Open always writes a good editorial. Today he opines on the state of the events and consequences re the Bundy Political Prisoners

OwO

2 hrs ·

From the event "STAND" in Las Vegas this weekend, in support of a pardon of the the political prisoners who have been incarcerated for 18 months without a trial.

I'm not in attendance but watching remote feeds while at home tending to the needs of a teenager which has been likened to nailing Jello to a wall and as yet, the biggest challenge in my 50 + years of adventure.
    Some of you may roll your eyes or dismiss this as a small group of "whack jobs" as Ron Wyden likes to refer to them but your view will change when you see this movement gain momentum and gain recognition.

The federalized media cartel, progressive politicians and their armed agents have and will try everything to quell this resistance to oppression but America is the world's largest hope for the God given right to freedom.

The courts in Nevada are trying to deny due process, and a host of infractions against the Constitution in their heavily biased trial of the Bundy's and the others but they will ultimately fail.

Their blatant abuse of the legal system to unduly punish these men to send a message to any others who might try to fight for their rights will only fuel more resistance and pave the way for an appeal should they get a conviction in the first place.

Judge Navarro has stripped them of their freedom, their due process, and their ability to defend themselves in an all out, wide open, no holds barred assault on the Constitution and the bill of rights that she had taken an oath to uphold and defend.

In my opinion, SHE is the domestic terrorist here. SHE is violating the law, SHE is terrorising these men and all of us by accepting our money and stomping on our founding documents that she is sworn to uphold.

The truth will be told. Turn your head, roll your eyes, busy yourself around accepting the truth all you want. This will only build and expand to the point that you'll no longer be able to dismiss it. You might as well start paying attention now and be ahead of the others in realizing we are at war from within.

We no longer need to deploy soldiers to foreign soil, the fight is in our own country, in all the States, counties and cities America. We have been infiltrated and engaged without even knowing we were under attack.

Welcome to the new age of war folks, It's on!

It's here and you're being effected and used every day by the enemy to further their assault.

Our guns serve no offensive purpose in this war. But they are our most effective defense against an all out rush against us. This is why they're trying SO hard to disarm is of our guns.

Our real arsenal of weaponry is eduction, awareness and communication. They, of course, have launched counter measures against that as well. The established media has been taken and it's heavily propogandizing America with blatant lies and misinformation.

Independent media sources have been kidnapped and jailed for simply sharing the truth (Pete Santilli, Michael Emery) and are still in jail, without due process, without a speedy trial, without bail, being tortured for speaking out.

Our education system has long been infiltrated and is polluting the minds of our children rather than helping them to flourish.

The video quality here is poor but the message is Strong. We want justice, we want law and order, and we want it according to the laws on the books and our Representatives of that are no longer following it.

There are righteous people still covertly fighting from within these agencies, and there is a quiet army of millions standing by, watching closely... waiting.

Please God, let us win this war on our own soil peacefully, without violence or bloodshed. Let the truth be told and the enemy revealed.

Let the veil of deceit be lifted and allow people to see and identify the enemy in our presence. Let us cull the small, frail, cowardly group of assailants that use media, Force, trickery and torture to instill fear and lead us to believe they are mighty when in fact they are infantile and weak and only gain control by fear and intimidation.

Right now, today, if it becomes an us vs them confrontation they are out numbered vastly many times over. They also have countless defectors jumping ship as we speak, realizing that they are evil and that the only truth is the plain truth. It is inherint in each of us and no matter how much agenda they pump into us, we all know datum, we all return to the foundation of righteousness when forced to make a core decision.

Young, old, liberal, conservative, millennials, boomers, ALL of us know right from wrong and as they grow more bold in their attempt at deception we will eventually unify against their little plot to take our most fundamental desire, to live freely and productively unhindered and unmolested and to thrive from our own efforts and labor.

They cannot and will not ever be able to take that desire from us.

https://m.facebook.com/brad.steffey?ref=bookmarks

Crockett likes this.
  29. Bigjon

spinalcracker likes this.
  30. Bigjon

Judge Takes Over Prosecution In Bunkerville Retrial

THE JUDGE HAS TURNED THIS ENTIRE CASE INTO A CIRCUS.

July 17, 2017 BLM, Constitution, Featured, Nevada, Opinion 1

[​IMG]

Judge Takes Over Prosecution In Bunkerville Retrial

by Shari Dovale

Judge Gloria Navarro has made new rules for her courtroom that (I would bet) stun even the prosecution.

Last week, Judge Navarro shocked the courtroom with her manipulation of jury selectionin the Bunkerville retrial in Las Vegas, Nevada. She refused to allow the defense to have their allotted peremptory challenges and selected the jury for them.

She also ruled against the defense on every single pre-trial motion, including shutting down their defense strategy. Things that were allowed in the previous trial will not be allowed in this trial. The defendants will not be allowed to explain why they went to Bunkerville, nor will they be allowed to say the words “First Amendment”, “Second Amendment” or “Constitution”.

Today, during the questioning of the first witness of [then Under-sheriff] Lombardo, Judge Navarro’s control issues took a very bizarre twist.

During the re-direct testimony of Lombardo, the prosecution, reminding him of being questioned about accidental discharge of weapons, asked the witness what factors he was concerned about during the incident on April 14, 2014.

Lombardo responded that he was concerned for officer safety, the safety of the Nevada Highway patrol and also that of the BLM, if there had been a firefight.

Navarro decided, after this questioning was completed, to finish the prosecution’s examination of the witness, eliciting more testimony for the government’s case. She obviously felt that the prosecution did not phrase their questions the way she preferred and asked the witness, since he was asked about ‘accidental discharge’ was he ever concerned with ‘intentional’ discharge?

Of course, his answer was “Yes”.

But, this was not where Judge Navarro stopped. She continued to take over the questioning of the witness by asking the jury to write their own questions and submit them for her to ask Lombardo.

It is not unheard of to have a jury submit questions in lower courts, but it is highly unusual in Federal court. However, asking questions would be one point to discuss, but Judge Navarro took it even further by controlling those questions and answers herself. She read them herself and then decided what answers would be given to the jury.

The jury had many questions, including some that referenced the previous trial. Navarro did not allow much discussion on those questions, basically telling the jury that “there are different hearings in criminal cases with multiple testimonies” and she wanted to leave it at that.

The jurors also asked about the BLM’s prior operation, was the plan to release the cattle or to ship them out of the area?
    Navarro would not allow an answer for that, stating that this particular witness could not testify to that. However, the jury might get that answer at a later time.

One juror wanted to know if Lombardo knew if everyone’s firearms were “loaded”, and another wanted the definition of “cease and desist”.

This is highly unusual conduct in a criminal case. The judge has turned this entire case into a circus. The defense has been instructed that they cannot present their defense, and the judge has taken over the prosecution’s case. Everyone might just as well go home.

What can possibly happen tomorrow?

Please support our coverage of your rights. Donate here: paypal.me/RedoubtNews

Crockett likes this.
  31. Bigjon

Pre-Trial Detention:
    The Elephant In The Room: PRE-Conviction Prison

Ryan Bundy's paralegal has researched the 'Bail Reform Act of 1984'. She discovered it died in committee and was never passed by Congress.

The form an Act of Congress:
    1 U.S. Code § 101 - Enacting clause

Current through Pub. L. 114-38. (See Public Laws for the current Congress.)

prev | next
    The enacting clause of all Acts of Congress shall be in the following form: “Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled.”

(July 30, 1947, ch. 388, 61 Stat. 634.)

HR 5865 died in committee:

98th Congress HR 5865

A bill to amend the Bail Reform Act of 1966 to permit consideration of danger to the community in setting pretrial release conditions, to permit pretrial detention of certain offenders, and for other purposes.
    The bill’s titles are written by its sponsor.
    Overview

Introduced:Jun 14, 1984
    98th Congress, 1983–1984
    Status[​IMG]ied in a previous Congress
    This bill was introduced on September 18, 1984, in a previous session of Congress, but was not enacted.
    Sponsor:Harold Sawyer
    Representative for Michigan's 5th congressional district
    Republican
    JUL 31, 1981 Earlier Version — Introduced
    This activity took place on a related bill, H.R. 4362 (97th).
    JUN 14, 1984 Introduced
    Bills and resolutions are referred to committees which debate the bill before possibly sending it on to the whole chamber.
    SEP 18, 1984 Ordered Reported by Committee
    A committee has voted to issue a report to the full chamber recommending that the bill be considered further. Only about 1 in 4 bills are reported out of committee.

H.R. 5865 (98th) was a bill in the United States Congress.

A bill must be passed by both the House and Senate in identical form and then be signed by the President to become law.
    This bill was introduced in the 98th Congress, which met from Jan 3, 1983 to Oct 12, 1984. Legislation not enacted by the end of a Congress is cleared from the books.
    How to cite this information.

We recommend the following MLA-formatted citation when using the information you see here in academic work:
    “H.R. 5865 — 98th Congress: Bail Reform Act of 1984.” www.GovTrack.us. 1984. June 10, 2017 <https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/98/hr5865>

Where is this information from?

GovTrack automatically collects legislative information from a variety of governmental and non-governmental sources. This page is sourced primarily from Congress.gov, the official portal of the United States Congress. Congress.gov is generally updated one day after events occur, and so legislative activity shown here may be one day behind. Data via the congress project.

What the courts are using to hold the Bundy's and other political prisoners in pretrial detention is not an Act of Congress, it is statutory law.

Title 18 USC Sec 40001(a) No citizen shall be imprisoned or otherwise detained except pursuant to an Act of Congress; and . . .

The Bail Reform Act of 1985
    appears in the Statutes at Large in Title II, Chapter I, Section 202 of Public Law 94-473. It may be cited as the 'Bail Reform Act of 1984'.

It looks like to me after HR 5865 died in committee this sleazy congressman slid it in as a rider to Public Law 98-473 which was a Joint Resolution - Making continuing appropriations for the fiscal year 1985, and other purposes.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 21, 2017 at 3:58 PM
    Crockett likes this.
  32. Bigjon

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MEi43v06vg

Rick Koerber ~ Ammon & Ryan Bundy abused again, brought to court in shackles 10/24/17

J Grady
    Published on Oct 24, 2017

SUBSCRIBE 3.4K
    URGENT & IMPORTANT: Renewed Inmate ABUSE and Violations of basic Rights in USA v. Bundy. Join me tonight at 9 pm (Pacific) on FB live - I’ll provide an update on how Ammon Bundy and Ryan Bundy were abused and bloodied by Federal Marshalls over the last 24 hours, how their father was fully shackled and punished for not remaining silent after being forced to witness the physical abuse of his sons. I’ll also describe how Federal District of Nevada Judge Gloria Navarro refused the request of these defendants - standing, bloodied and beaten - in open court, to take the names of the Marshalls identified as being involved, and refused to allow defense attorneys to take pictures of the open flesh wounds - to document the abuse, and further refused to order the Marshalls and court staff to preserve evidence (including specifically court video recordings of the incident(s)). Judge Navarro also refused to allow a full record to be made by Ammon, Ryan and Cliven, referred to the efforts to document this abuse as a distraction. She removed Ammon Bundy from the courtroom, and required Ryan and Cliven to remain fully shackled in court - except for their right hands - despite the fact that none of these men initiated any physical force or violence and even after they had respectfully stood and addressed the Court denying the ex-parts communications from Marshalls staff to the Court regarding the incident(s). Please spread the word - we need lots of attention for this broadcast as we will be asking for your help with the IMMEDIATE legal plans we will be moving forward with at Borge the State and Federal level to stop this despicable maltreatment and abuse! https://www.facebook.com/freecapitali...

Crockett likes this.
  33. Bigjon

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxTa1kd4HUA

~~from post The prosecution is pushing back as the defense continues to ask seriously damaging questions about the government’s conduct . #BundyRanch #BundyTrial ~~~~Bundy Family Official Story (Video)~~~~ BUNDY ~ The True Story — Official https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI9FW... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ US Attorney’s Office Implicated in Bunkerville Standoff? https://redoubtnews.com/2017/10/us-at... Cliven Bundy Trial - Dan Love's Orders came from Washington, also Parker + Drexler Misdemeanor Plea https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC6_p... (Alert) Cliven Bundy Trial - Dan Love's Testimony, Hostile Witness - AParker (#2) - 10/24/17 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQoC... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Other Videos Bunkerville (2014) *ALERT - BLM Aggression, Snipers, Dave Bundy Assaulted - Leaked Video - Nevada Trial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb2w7... (Infowars) )The Video The Feds Don't Want You To See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwbIy... Todd Macfarlane, Finicum family attorney, tells Truth regarding Refuge + Bunkerville - January 8th https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNdkB... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Here are some Older Articles on Dan Love Dan Love OUT at BLM After Burning Man https://redoubtnews.com/2017/09/dan-l... BLM misconduct probe may derail Bundy Ranch standoff trial http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/l... Will BLM agent Dan Love misconduct cripple federal prosecutors in Bundy trial? http://freerangereport.com/index.php/... More Allegations Of BLM Agent Dan Love Misconduct https://redoubtnews.com/2017/05/alleg... Key BLM figure in Bundy Ranch raid, Dan Love, fired for corruption, theft http://freerangereport.com/index.php/... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Uranium One, Malheur Refuge, + Seth Rich - Great Breakdown of Wikileaks Information https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqwxQ... Through the Looking Glass - Seth Rich, Uranium One, Jade Helm, + the Malheur Refuge - (Prologue)(Published on Jun 25, 2017) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLMrI... Defending the Hammonds w/ Lavoy Finicum, + The Bundy's - (Uranium One - Hillary Clinton)(Published on Aug 20, 2016) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLMrI... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ #BundyRanch #BundyTrial

Aurumag and Crockett like this.
  34. Bigjon

35. Bigjon

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXA9mhNziOU

Though Judge Navarro Refused To Allow It, Eric Parker Finally Speaks His TRUTH!

When you listen to this you will know we have a government of total
    Scumbags

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017 at 11:19 AM
    Aurumag likes this.
  36. Bigjon

h ttps://youtu.be/zk8oDrks0yA

White Knuckle Day

Aurumag likes this.
  37. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    Now THAT was an interesting, validating and vindicating video, which at 23 minutes, did indeed address the Bundy's, BLM, and Uranium One.

Bigjon likes this.