1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Analyzed: How Boats Vanish Over The Horizon

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by solarion, Dec 27, 2017.

1. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

The moon is not real, its a giant ballon towed around by .gov to give credence to their bs

viking likes this.
  2. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Build-a Burger
    Here's a theory, the moon is an artificial construct built by a prior Great Civilization to provide light at night. It is made of metal and is hollow which is why it rings when per-cussed. Of course by now it has had many miles thick of dust collected on it. Of course just like with the Great Pyramids, Machu Picchu, and many other Wonders of the World, they cannot be recreated or fully understood by modern man. A difficult thing for us relatively insignificant and deviated prideful beings to accept as a current Earth Dwelling species I know.

3. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Empiricism. It's what science was, prior to being taken over and becoming agenda driven. Now it's primarily a platform to attack theology by applying junk "science".

[​IMG]

Now of course "science" just means any theoretical crap someone in authority spews forth...bonus points if they can describe it with mathematics. These jerk off "scientists" so many put their blind faith in, can't even be bothered to figure out what light is. Could be a wave...could be a particle. If it's a wave how does it travel through a vacuum? They claim it's affected by gravity, yet to be affected by Newtonian gravity it would have to have mass. Does light have mass? No clue, but no worries, because the word "gravity" can mean many different things.

4. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    Did you even bother to read about the Foucault pendulum I posted a few posts back? If not, please do then report back with your thoughts.

5. solarion

Pendulum's spin in whichever direction one starts them. If it were proof of Earth's rotation this would be unnecessary and they'd start themselves and only spin in that direction, but this isn't the case. It's a clever ruse used to dupe people into accepting a preconceived notion. Like snipers allegedly adjusting for the coriolis effect...which doesn't happen. This nonsense is only necessary as a counterpoint to ridiculous and unproven "grabity" theory.

This is about as solid a proof as there is to support the notion that toilets flush in different directions in the Northern and Southern hemi"spheres". They don't. Just because Neil "the clown" Tyson claims the coriolis effect is why field goal kickers miss by fractions of an inch, doesn't make it so.

It's absurd to think gravitational and centripetal forces are in balance across a globular Earth model. These are theoretical forces that are only diametrically opposed at the equator...and centripetal forces win handily there...hence the "oblate" portion attached to the spinning pear model. Yet despite this these forces, if they existed, would have to be in balance everywhere across the surface of the globular Earth model.

[​IMG]

michael59 likes this.
  6. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    Shame you didn't read it.

7. solarion

Rather spend my time reading things with merit...carnival gimmicks aren't of particular interest.

Shame people don't read about the nonsensical gibberish that is Newtonian/Einsteinian gravitational models.

8. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Bshit NASA can beat that sumna-beoitch and make it walk....I just know they can.

newmisty likes this.
  9. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

For all I know they little flickering lights. I have no clue what size or shape they are.

solarion and Silvergun like this.
  10. Juristic Person

Because I'm a genius....and NASA admits it.

We've never been to the moon. That's also a fact. But NASA does admit it has ambitions to one day have the technology to be able to send humans out of low Earth orbit, and perhaps even to the moon and mars....someday.

solarion and michael59 like this.
  11. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    [​IMG]

EricTheCat likes this.
  12. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

He won't read or even acknowledge anything that shows he is wrong.

stonedywankanobe and Bigjon like this.
  13. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    You ain't JoKing

Joe King likes this.
  14. Joe King

If you're such a genius when it comes to this stuff, how is it you were fooled with that pic of the bridge in China? You posted it as proof, but when I showed you that it wasn't even the right bridge in the pic, you just ignored it.

Why would flat Earth proponents feel the need to create fake stuff to convince people of their theories? Are they not being honest, or what? IMHO, the only reason to fake stuff like that, is to intentionally lead others astray.
    Only other option is that they just don't know what they are talking about.

stonedywankanobe likes this.
  15. EricTheCat

EricTheCat Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Size and shape of the Earth must be close to the accepted model, as I mentioned elsewhere our equatorial telescope mounts would not properly align for the location we are but they do. It all matches up with distances traveled, simple explainable testable angles. These people who doubt the accepted model of the shape of the Earth are naive to say the least.

For anyone who doubts if the planets are roughly spherical they sure look spherical in the images I have captured. It would be hard to explain the look of these if they aren't for anyone being honest with themselves.

Mars, showing some surface detail and ice caps
    Mars-08-08-2003.jpg

Jupiter over time, looks like a spinning roughly spherical object to me
    Jupiter-03-01-2005a.gif

Jupiter-2015-01-12dP2S.jpg

Over the years we see Saturn at different angles, looks roughly spherical
    Saturn-05-21-2008-s6-cc2.jpg

Saturn-2015-05-21-fullsetS.jpg

Then there is good old Venus. Changing phases in accordance with its angle to the sun. Easily explainable in the accepted models.
    Venus-04-23-2004-GS.jpg

For those who doubt the ISS, what is this thing I see in the sky right when it is supposed to pass? I can pick up radio signals from it. Here is a photo of it I took a couple weeks ago. Looks like a space station to me.
    ISS-2018-01-13-Img_9086-P2S.jpg

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
  16. Joe King

angles.jpg

17. EricTheCat

Forgot to mention, I heard Nikola Tesla brought up a few times (maybe here or another thread). He is one of my favorite men who truly changed the world we live in. His own experiments involving the resonance of the Earth would not have worked if the Earth were not about the generally accepted size but they did and very well.

18. Joe King

Good point! Saturn is always a nice view.

I wonder how many people reading here have actually observed Saturn for themselves? None of the flat Earthers I'm bettin.

EricTheCat likes this.
  19. EricTheCat

It sure seems like it. It seems like most of their observations come from their armchairs.

I wonder how many have observed a lunar eclipse. There is one coming up Wednesday morning 1/31. A good chance to see Earth's shadow on the moon for yourself and get an idea of what shape Earth might have. At least, for those willing to be honest with themselves.
    LunarEclipse-2008-02-20-C-Img_5061.jpg

20. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    [​IMG]

21. michael59

20 years logging
    awhh, no just no! I think what you are trying to convey is that the Nick-a-la Tess-la put it out there that conductors aka wire lines collected the energy as we tip-toed-threw-the-tulips and the aka generators just broke that poop in to Hz. just my take on it.

22. Juristic Person

Hey joker, I never said the Earth is flat. Regardless of where that bridge actually is, does it account for the 8 inches per mile of curvature now does? This is why I stated that it lends credence to Solarions hypothesis. I don't have any motivation, financial or otherwise, to convince people what the shape of the Earth is. But if something doesn't make sense to me, I'm going to point it out.

What brought me into this debate is the fact that I know NASA lies about a lot of things and I am convinced that the moon landings were staged. If you want to debate that, I'd be happy to. I think the moon landing is a massive conspiracy and one that needs to be exposed. Man did not walk on the moon in 1969. We weren't capable of doing it then and we certainly can't do it today. We can't even send people out of low Earth orbit, let alone to the moon.

solarion likes this.
  23. Silvergun

Silvergun Silver Member Silver Miner

Land Surveyor
    One thing I AM convinced of that effects both sphere earth/space and flat earth is that both push you to directions "they" want. While we argue over the shape (who really gives a fuck). I think both might be a psyop. Flat earth psyop concentrates on people who are more susceptable to fantacism. Sphere earth/space really pushes people interested in sci fi. The key questions is what do they both have in common? They both have you concentrating OUTWARDS. Why is that you ask? Well, Newmisty (jokingly I think) stumbled on it. THEY DON'T WANT YOU LOOKING INWARD. We cant even figure ourselves out and you think we are capable of answering these questions? Flat earthers and people trying to destroy flat earth theories always concentrate on THE EDGE, the icewall, OMG YOURE GOING TO FALL OFF, etc. Sphere Earth/Space takes looking outward to a whole new level of INFINITE area. It keeps us looking out. We need to look inwards. The answers are inside. Inside us. Fuck Antartica, we need to investigate ourselves. Metaphysics, quantom computing, invisible phenomena, etc. Physically the north pole, the northern lights, the Rupes Nigra (1500s mercator map, is it real or bs?), etc.

We are all being manipulated by TPTB with technology that Tesla discovered that is beyond our comprehension (search Dr. Judy Wood 911 evidence such as direct energy weapons, frequeny/silent war, geo engineering, etc.). Question everything, truth fears no investigation.

solarion and Uncle like this.
  24. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    The external environment is a reflection of the internal environment.

25. Joe King

So then why on Earth are you posting stuff that purports to show the Earth is flat?

Yes, it does.

The point is it doesn't lend credence to Sol's hypothesis. In fact, it shows that the people out there pushing this flat Earth crap are outright lying about it and intentionally trying to lead people astray. That's what should be setting off warning bells for people eating up the flat Earth crap.
    ...and that's mainly what I was trying to get out of you. That the people making stuff like pic you posted are being dishonest. I realize you didn't create the pic, you were just fooled by it because it showed you want you wanted to see and you ran with it without verifying it first. Ie: there was a cognitive bias at work.

Ok, and if I can make sense of it, I will try my best to help you out.

Just because you don't believe it doesn't make it a fact that it didn't happen. You say a pic is cgi when you have no way of knowing that.
    ...and the way things are going, it won't be much longer that you'll end up eating your words on this subject because they will be going back.

newmisty likes this.
  26. michael59

20 years logging
    I want what ur smoking. I think I need to test my lungs.

newmisty likes this.
  27. Juristic Person

I can't imagine anyone posting that the Earth is flat is intentionally trying to lead people astray. I think they have serious doubts about the spinning ball model. For thousands of years, all the top scientists believed that the Earth was flat. This belief was based off of all of the visible evidence and mathematic equations that they had at the time to test their theories. It wasn't until relatively recently that the round spinning ball Earth theory was introduced and now accepted as fact. What proof do we have of the spinning ball Earth? Most people point to NASA - one of the most corrupt and dishonest organizations on the planet. NASA lies about its missions, its findings and has been caught doctoring real photographs and passing off CGI as real. NASA has been caught lying about being in space when they were really filming in front of a green screen....on many occasions. So it's no wonder that there is a growing movement of disbelievers based on this constant deceit by one of the purported leading authorities.

And as for "going back" to the moon, just because it may be possible at some point in the future to put man on the moon, that doesn't validate the ludicrous claim that NASA put men in the moon in 1969. I am 100% certain it didn't happen. The technology to do so simply didn't exist...and still doesn't 50 years later. NASA hired a ton of Hollywood administrators and executives, including Stanley Kubrick who helped them fake the mission. Nobody at the time envisioned the technological advancements we have today and that is why all of the data was destroyed (damage control).

28. Joe King

So you think it was just an innocent mistake for them to mis-use the pic in question? IMO someone who wants others to believe in flat Earth intentionally used the wrong bridge in the pic in order to fool people.

Recently as in 2000 years ago perhaps? Doesn't sound too recently to me.

Lots and lots of proof. Far more than any flat Earther has supporting their contention, that's for sure.

They've always been open about composite images and artist renderings. Ie: no hiding it.
    ...and in many respects, that's the only way to get some of the pics they take. It's called using filters to filter out various wavelengths of light and then recombining them to get a color image. Most cameras used in space don't take color images.

When?

When they show pics/video of the previous landing sites from up close, it will.

Yes, it did.

29. michael59

20 years logging
    Juristic Person said:
    The technology to do so simply didn't exist.
    Yes, it did.

Prove it. We have a magnetic shield that collects not only the radiation off of that star we are close to but also all that radiation from all the other stars. Kind of like a filter feeding barnacle. Collects it and brings it down here to the surface, I mean where do you think all this water came from?

Now if some people want too maintain that the earth is flat then I can go along with that because as much as I dislike the Einstein he did postulate that 'Space' made the curvature as in space curved back upon itself as well as it is this curvature and space that actually hold us on this planet. He actually did not need gravity.

As far as the OP: I liked the video with the measurements depicted and what was it that was said...?... oh yeah; at full magnification they stipulated the distance was 250 nautical miles. And, I thought the horizon was at most 25 miles. I kind of remember some thread where the skyline of Chicago was argued, to bad they didn't use whatever telescope that was used in that vid as they could most likely captured a few murders.

30. Joe King

It's a fact that the tech did exist. Every question posed has a reasonable and logical answer.
    Everything from duration of exposure to VAB's, to rope core memory, or any of the other tech used to make it possible.

31. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    Can someone update this thread it appears to be skipping repeatedly.

Fact: Earth is round.
    Fact: Those who don't believe it won't.
    Fact: We still keep trying to help/convince them
    Fact: It's an exercise in futility

If these FE'rs or questioning citizens want to ignorantly rant on while ignoring tests, experiments and actual pictures perhaps it's time to give it up.

Ok, You win. We're on a flat earth. Now what?

32. solarion

The Earth IS almost certainly round...the question is whether it's spherical. There's little to no evidence that Earth is a spheroid 7917 miles in diameter.

If you don't believe me, then go prove the Earth is a spheroid 7917 miles in diameter. Tell me how the Panama and Suez canals can possibly work if Earth is a spheroid 24,901 miles in circumference. If the Atlantic and Pacific oceans are connected...and they are then they MUST be dramatically different levels for the Earth to be a giant pear rock. The oceans MUST be convex with hundreds, if not thousands of miles difference in elevation between center and edge...but are they? The Pacific ocean alone is > 62 million miles^2 ...is the surface of the Pacific ocean curved around a giant spinning pear rock? Can you prove it? If the Pacific ocean is convex, then how can a ship travel from Atlantic to Pacific oceans across the Panama canal? That 48 miles should manifest as 1532 feet of curvature, but instead ships are raised by 85ft, travel across Gatun Lake, and then are lowered by 85ft. The globular model only makes sense if you don't question it on a fundamental level, if you do you'll find some glaring issues.

michael59 likes this.
  33. michael59

20 years logging
    So, the other morning when I awoke there was this guy on the U-tube (auto-play of course) and he was going on about the secrets of stuff in the Navy. As I was a bit groggy and thought he was yammering about sudo-conspiracies, maybe Nebaru, it occurred to me that he was referring to the upcoming pole shift. And, I thought 'Yeah right' until I seen a news blurb in the yahoo news feed on the same subject. Though I did not read the Yahoo article I will tell you what the guy was talking about.

He said that this comes from the brass being told that when they retire to find land in the Ozarks to live on. Not the Appalachian range but the Ozark's, reason being when the pole shift happens that the cubic mile of water upon cubic mile of water upon cubic mile, yes stacked on top of each other lined up end to end all along the equator, yes this water is going to get released and we are going to have a flush as the water spreads out. Which does not make sense because of the inertia that is keeping the water heaped up at the equator. But anywhoo, I guess this flood is going to redefine the coasts of both east and west with the Mississippi emptying into a water break that transverses from Canada to the Gulf of Mexico. And I am like wow, really? So we all have to be at least 100 foot up or we are going to drown? Oh and he also said that every thing would level out at about 30 days, so thirty days of turmoil and then it is all peace and tranquility.

And even though he did not address the coastlines of the rest of this rock all I could think of was his statement of the amount of water that is heaped up at the equator.

Juristic Person likes this.
  34. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    Have you actually seen your testes? How do you know they are spherical ? Conspiracy!

Flat Nuts

viking likes this.
  35. solarion

How very...helpful.

It's sad to see people so eagerly defending a faith based belief structure without even realizing it. lol

Prove the Earth is spherical with actual evidence that YOU collected. "SHUT UP, YOU'RE CRAZY!" "NASA has cartoons and they're part of government! Governments never lie!!!"

lulzy as hell. Some of these same people are devout atheists that don't believe in organized religion, yet they unknowingly belong to the largest religion on Earth...and it's called scientism. Scientism is science where nothing is ever proven empirically, but theories go on for hundreds of years and are taught as "facts" that everyone knows to be true, but none can prove to be true.

Juristic Person likes this.
  36. Juristic Person

Or just get a boat.

When is this supposed to happen?

michael59 likes this.
  37. michael59

20 years logging
    idk, but the brass that was giving him info seemed to be sub-mariners.... as in submarines and not those who sunk their boats due to nostalgic renditions of Davey Jones Locker.

One thing I do know is that mag north and the pole star have been at a 7degree slant like for ever; here on the coast. And, now it is supposed to be off by 21 dy-grees. tell ya what. I will shoot the degree tonight as it will or it won't be.

cool I have a reason to be alive.

38. michael59

20 years logging
    ummm, it is a bit cloudy but I do know which way the doggies point when they piss and shit signifying good weather.

K, for you unknowables...UR just gona love this.

When the weather of the day is fine or the next day-esss's weather is going to be fine, dogs when they shit or pee/piss face exactly north or south.

Don't think I am right? Watch your dog.

39. Silvergun

Silvergun Silver Member Silver Miner

Land Surveyor
    hahaha ya I feel ya. I use to think the same way and still do on many subjects. The rabbit hole runs deeper than any of us can imagine. I wish I had some good stuff to smoke, id be willing to share too.

Its funny to me that everyone on this website will admit that we are lied to and mislead by TPTB, .g0v, c0p0rations, etc. yet, we just cant give up some of the bs "theories" they taught us and fight anyone who tries to think outside the box with those very lies/theories/assumptions. It reminds me of the agents from the matrix. Everyone has been brainwashed by the Matrix so bad that everyone is in effect a soldier of the system. When Neo shows up even regular poeple instantly morph into an agent to defend the very system that enslaves them. We are very conditioned/brainwashed from our Rockefeller education (the further you go in masonic academia the more susceptible to indoctrination you are). They mix in half truths to make it even more confusing.

Why do you think people are willing to take all this grief fighting egos and belief systems of their friends, family and random people on the series of tubes? They truly believe that much of our society is corrupted and one big lie. It started at 9/11 for me and im sure alot of you have been noticing for quite some time before that even. We have been deceived and some people care so much they want to be Paul Revere on the midnight run warning everyone. The real sad truth is most people aren't interested to be awoken from their mental slavery (The Matrix. Even in the movie Morpheus apologizes to Neo that they dont normally wake up someone so old because their mind has too much trouble letting go). Too busy watching another Patriots superbowl, MERICA!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  40. Joe King

Because there's a big difference between things that started with gov operations and things that were known of long before America was even a thing. That the Earth is round and not flat has been known for at least 2000 years. Ie: long before NASA came along.
    ...and what is the gain to lie about things like what shape the Earth is?

Also, it seems like it'd be a lot of work to hide the truth of such a matter just to let people spill the beans via a few youtube vids and websites. Damn, thousands of years of successful conspiracy thwarted by youtube. Which coincidentally is supposedly controlled by those in on the conspiracy to hide the Earths shape, but they didn't see fit to program in code that deletes vids trying to expose their hoax. lol