1. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Gold and Silver finish the week down
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 4/29/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1268.30-- DOWN 20.80 Silver $17.19-- down 61 Oil $49.33-- down 0.29 USD $98.89 -- down 0.99

Another superb way to piss off liberals !!

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by TAEZZAR, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Howdy

Howdy Silver Member Silver Miner

It's hard to get people to understand the meaning of electronic ballots. If the banking elite wanted to have Hillary for their puppet we would have her in the White House this very minute. They wanted Trump so we have Trump. His act is only a distraction.

Oldmansmith likes this.
  2. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Keep telling yourself that.

He not only TALKS the TALK but President Trump WALKS the WALK.

Son of Gloin and Irons like this.
  3. Howdy

Very touching.

He plays the right music.

Pied Piper.

I will not follow him out to sea.

4. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

My bet is IF President Trump could shit gold coins you would complain about them being the wrong denomination.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
    Irons and Son of Gloin like this.
  5. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    To you the elites are omnipotent and all powerful, not able to make any mistakes and of course, everything always goes their way. They're human beings. They are very powerful, they do have a lot of control with their ownership of vast sums of wealth, corporations, the media and the banks. They are not, however completely omnipotent, making everything happen as they wish, all the time.

They were convinced that their real "puppet," Hillary was going to win. There was such a vast amount of vote/election fraud going on, they were all certain that they were going to steal the vote for her. It didn't happen, because the push back was immense. Average, everyday working people saw the mess the Kenyan was making. Even people who don't normally pay attention to politics were worried about the terrorist attacks, the cop shootings, the riots, the obamacare mess, all the transgender bathroom bs, the phoney economy, you name it. They did not want more of it. They all came out and voted for the ONLY guy who wasn't part of the establishment. Period.

6. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Thank you for posting that, I am on the way out the door this morning so I will watch it in full later today.
    The significance of President Trump honoring president Jackson in person will be lost on the ill informed and assorted snowflakes but I guarantee it was not ignored by the international bankers, American communists and other swamp creatures.
    Once again that took balls of steel. He is making damn sure every enemy of the United States knows exactly where he stands.
    God Bless him and keep him safe!

7. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

So then it's ok if I judge you by the past actions of other people unrelated to you?

Are you saying you'd prefer a popular vote? Is that what you mean by your vote not counting in most States?

So why not give the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise? What good does throwing rocks do at this point?
    Or are you saying you'd prefer having a POTUS in a pantsuit? You do realize the bullet we collectively dodged last Nov, right?

IMHO, anything Trump does is better than anything that woman would be doing in his stead. I mean, can ya even begin to imagine just how f'ed we'd be if she had won? For starters, we'd be having nationalized health care being crammed down our throats right now. So while I do understand your jaded attitude, please try to keep things in perspective.

8. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    If you will not follow the only guy who fights your enemies there's no hope for you. So far, I only see Trump fighting the corruption at the top. Till it's proven that he's not who he seems to be, you would be foolish to not back him, Howdy.

Someone_else and GOLDBRIX like this.
  9. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Actions speak louder than words.

So far trump has done what?

Killed TPP, stepped up immigration enforcement, issued a hiring freeze for federal workers, and probably some other positive things I'm missing.

Trump also has multiple people with strong ties to Goldman Sachs in his administration, he is also colluding with Saudi Arabia, the worlds #1 terrorist state with our foreign policy. He lied and is not going to prosecute Hillary.

Looks like he is throwing his base a bone, but no real changes are going to happen. Expect the bankers to be getting away with murder and expect us to keep meddling in the Middle East, just like obama and bush.

So write him a little letter and think it's going to do something. Goldman Sachs is in his ear, not you.

D-FENZ, Howdy and Son of Gloin like this.
  10. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's intelligent enough to know how the world works.

1) Strong ties to Goldman Sachs: Maybe he's keeping the enemy close for now so they don't implode the economy on him, trying to figure out a way to be rid of them.
    2) Colluding with the Saudis: I'm sure he realizes the importance of the petro-dollar and we can't have the pd collapse on us till he's ready.
    3) He lied and is not going to prosecute Hillary. That's a disappointment, but he's only been there for about two months. Let's see what happens.

So far, given the immense pressure against the man, from all quarters, no less, the guy is like a G-damn superhero.

11. Joe King

Still better than a stuffed pantsuit would be doing.

She wouldn't have killed TPP or done any of the other stuff that we like that Trump has done and she'd be sucking up to the Saudis too.

Perspective. Try to keep it.
    ...and, when you are going the wrong way for as long as we have been, you can't just jam it in reverse and expect to be smoothly rolling in the opposite direction. It takes time just to start making the turn.

D-FENZ, GOLDBRIX and Son of Gloin like this.
  12. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Can you imagine that honkin' nasty bitch as our president? It would be intolerable.

Uglytruth and GOLDBRIX like this.
  13. Howdy

The reason our enemies are so successful is because they control both sides and always have. They control Diebold and giving them the benefit of the doubt is and waiting for "proof" when he has already surrounded himself with Goldman Sachs scum is utterly ridiculous. Some of you have already decided he is our last and only hope and all he has to do is toss you a little bone here and there to keep you convinced while the decline continues.
    We don't have any hope that gets past Diebold and we don't have any hope in the media. We have to rethink our strategy and quit looking for leaders provided by the banking elite.

14. Joe King

I'm not sayin' that at all. What I am sayin' is that he's way better than the alternative, and to expect decades of going the wrong to be fixed overnight is just silly.

You seem to be expecting everything to be fixed all at once. Sorry, but it doesn't work that way.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  15. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Let's be quite honest here, Howdy. Our only other hope, if the Don isn't what he seems to be, is all out armed conflict, pain, suffering, starvation, disease and millions dead. Forgive us for hoping it doesn't come to that.

Aurumag, Uglytruth, Howdy and 3 others like this.
  16. Joe King

Makes me shudder to even think about that.

Son of Gloin and TAEZZAR like this.
  17. GOLDBRIX

Howdy, "The reason our enemies are so successful is because they control both sides and always have. They control Diebold and giving them the benefit of the doubt is and waiting for "proof" when he has already surrounded himself with Goldman Sachs scum is utterly ridiculous. Some of you have already decided he is our last and only hope and all he has to do is toss you a little bone here and there to keep you convinced while the decline continues.
    We don't have any hope that gets past Diebold and we don't have any hope in the media. We have to rethink our strategy and quit looking for leaders provided by the banking elite. ".
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[​IMG]

I've got TWO WORDS FOR YA ! RON.... PAUL .
    See how far he got with just a Popular voting base. His Anti-Fed meant Anti- TBTF Bankers were not going to support him. The RINOS were definitely not going to support his platform that had Party Crossover Interests.
    I LOVE RON PAUL but without significant financial support he Hung by His Own Petard. Trump did not need significant financial help. He and his base raised enough.

Ya got to know WHEN to fish and when to CUT BAIT. Trump has got his bait cut. It just is not time yet to pull the Big Fish outa the pond.

Glasgow, Son of Gloin and TAEZZAR like this.
  18. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Spot on, Mr. Irons, Sir.

YES, true, BUT President Donald J. Trump is NOT A Politician. He is an outspoken, successful businessman, that set his empire aside to come to the aid/rescue of his nation in distress. A HERO by any standards !!! (would you have preferred the bitch ??)
    I will add: Just how FREEEKING bad would it be if we just buried our heads in the sand & did not squawk ???
    So, now I will back, who I believe is our last chance to overcome the disease that has a strangle hold on us.

My eyes are not closed to the possibility that he could have an ulterior motive, but I will remain optimistic until that surfaces, if ever !

GOLDBRIX and Son of Gloin like this.
  19. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

AND, both sides do not like Trump, that makes him a winner in my eyes.

20. Mujahideen

Saying someone is better than Hillary isn't saying anything at all.

Hillary or liberals being bad doesn't make trump good.

Howdy and Oldmansmith like this.
  21. Mujahideen

His campaign was ran on draining the swamp, he seems to be flooding it.

Where are the investigations into the bankers? They don't and won't exist. Don't kid yourself with maybe he is keeping the enemy close.

Using our military to promote Saudi interests, being that they are terrorists who have attacked us and will continue to, is treason in my book.

If he "wasn't a politician" wouldn't he say to hell with them regardless of the consequences? You can't make deals with the devil.

We are America, we can overcome the loss of a Saudi backed petrodollar.

Someone_else likes this.
  22. Joe King

No, of course it doesn't "make" him be good. What it does, is make him look better than them.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  23. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    You're right, Mujahideen. He's been in office for nearly two months, now. Fighting the democrats. Fighting the Republicans. Fighting the MSM. Fighting the deep state three letter agencies. Fighting Soros backed operatives. Fighting Obama's shadow government operations. Fighting the leftist court system. Fighting the Hollyweird wackos. (Who have I forgotten???)

Why in the living, screaming hell hasn't he accomplished his whole agenda, yet!?

Glasgow, Uglytruth, Irons and 2 others like this.
  24. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    I'm going to give him just a smidgen more time. And I'm going to have his back, at least in spirit. The poor guy needs it. What the heck is wrong with some of you guys? Whose side are you really on? Just wonderin', is all. The guy needs a lot more than a few happy postcards, really. But, at least we could give him that. If he fails, we ain't gonna like what we get. I'm certain.

25. Mujahideen

Fair point.

But he wasn't too busy to appoint Goldman Sachs and kiss Saudi ass.

Write him a letter, maybe he read it like Santa Claus and then will magically be encouraged to work harder.

26. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    They're holding a deadly economic sword over his head. For now, he's being nice. I would, too. Later, they go down.

TAEZZAR and GOLDBRIX like this.
  27. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Naw. If I were going to write him a Christmas letter, I would ask him to kill daylight savings time. We're talking about that on another thread. DST is a pain in the a**, don't you think?

GOLDBRIX and TAEZZAR like this.
  28. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Silver Miner

The OP outlined a simple plan to show our President that we are behind him by sending him a message showing our support. Now, it seems that this thread has degenerated into a discussion of “Examine the Gift Horse More Closely.”

It looks like too many people are into instant gratification. I don’t think those people have ever done a kitchen renovation before. To accomplish major projects you will require major time. Having the wife ask “Why isn’t it done yet” for the 23rd time may give you an idea of what Trump must be feeling.

I know, and I think most of you know, that to straighten out our malfeasant government will require some perseverance and courage to accomplish. It ain’t gonna happen in one or two terms. It took 103 years to get here so expect it to take some time (and work) to get back.

Personally (and I'm not trying to usurp TAEZZAR’s ownership of this thread) I feel that if you’re not going to display your postcard, confirm sending the postcard or simply say “I think this is a good (or bad) idea” that you should accomplish your examination elsewhere. That is, if you want to express your dissatisfaction about the length of time that this kitchen remodel is taking start your very own thread with a subject line indicating their purpose.

That’s all I’m gonna say about that.

BF

29. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Yes!

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  30. TAEZZAR

Well said.

Thanks, but not to worry BF, I've drifted off topic many times.

31. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    I watched that interview with wallace(?) and that republican from california nailed it. What he said was all the leakers were out now but most likely I'm thinking is that some still have stuff to leak. Still the deepstate bureaucracy is still there, I'm thinking, where would it go?

So far every thing has been like water off a duck's back for him. Makes me want to call him Donald Duck. I'm saying he is showing leadership in a great way so far. I'm also thinking that putting a businessman in that office was a great thing. At least he knows these bankers and how they operate and I'm thinking if one of them screws it up he'd fire them in a heart beat.

As far as the bimbo I'm thinking we dodged a bullet there.

edit: I won't be sending a post card.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  32. Oldmansmith

Oldmansmith Midas Member Midas Member

Environmentl Consultant
    If Trump wasn't somehow furthering TPTB's agenda then he would have been dead yesterday.

Howdy and Someone_else like this.
  33. Joe King

If so, that means the situation is truly and utterly hopeless.
    ...and if so, it doesn't really matter who's in there then, right?

Although when comparing the two, I just can't see where that woman would be doing the same thing he's doing.
    We'd have TPP on fast track, an extreme liberal for a SC pick, nationalized healthcare, and numerous other stomach turning things she'd be doing right now.

TAEZZAR, Son of Gloin and GOLDBRIX like this.
  34. Bottom Feeder

The key word here is somehow.

BF

Edit: I do believe that if TPTB wanted our President dead he would be already. - And we would be in CWII

TAEZZAR and Oldmansmith like this.
  35. Howdy

I agree completely, but to put hope in Trump, knowing Diebold elected him, then suggesting we must give him time because the alternative only hope is horrible is merely an appeal to consequences and has no bearing on whether or not Rothschilds pet poodle Trump is what he pretends to be.

Oldmansmith likes this.
  36. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

I shudder to even think of the unseen / undone.
    1. tptb know it was a R's turn.
    2. I think they did cheat but not enough. Kelly was clever in getting the votes needed and where they were needed. MI, OH, PA, FL
    3. killary was already bought & paid for. She owes pre paid favors to people all over the world....... who, for what we will never know. When sec of state she was selling us the US out!

Glasgow, TAEZZAR and Son of Gloin like this.
  37. Joe King

If so, I'd rather deal with their pet poodle than their pet snake. a/k/a that woman we would otherwise be dealing with.

38. Bottom Feeder

Is it possible to take too many red pills?

BF

Oldmansmith likes this.
  39. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Home Improvement Contractor
    I sat in on a anti Trump gathering Saturday. Was toying with the idea of wearing my red MAGA cap. That would have short circuited some fragile brains. Wore the American flag one instead.

TAEZZAR, GOLDBRIX and Son of Gloin like this.
  40. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    It seems to be a matter of faith. To you, I don't think DT could ever do enough to convince you that he is the real deal, so to speak. For me, I'm convinced he is as he appears to be. Your lack of faith doesn't move me to distrust him. I will know when/if he isn't what I think he is. At that point I'll know it's all over.

Bottom Feeder and TAEZZAR like this.