1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any pilots here? Please debunk this!

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by solarion, Jan 1, 2018.

1. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Not a pilot and I've been told that pilots maintain altitude based primarily upon air pressure changes at altitude making auto trim adjustments, though there's also a gyroscope providing data for an artificial horizon indicator. That said, the implications of what this flight instructor is saying is kind of mind blowing.

Flight Instructor: We all fly over a FLAT EARTH - SW24 - Mark Sargent ✅

markksargent
    Published on Oct 7, 2015

Please like and subscribe! msargent23@comcast.net 303-494-6631

http://enclosedworld.com/
    Join the Flat Earth Army! https://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriositysD... Shirts designed and sold by the Peanut Gallery msargent23@comcast.net 303-494-6631 Are we inside a Truman show enclosed world, thousands of miles wide? This is part of a series of videos that shows not only is it possible, but likely. The Flat Earth awakening is the biggest story to hit this world in Millennia. I am humble to be just a part of this massive force of truth, one that's going to change the world and how you live forever. This new site is dedicated to everything that is real and true about the place where you live, a place that has until now, been hidden from you. Join me in rediscovering the awesome power and potential of our civilization. Together we can take back the secrets and knowledge, and become great again. https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/... https://beyondhorizons.eu/ George Orwell Tribune, 27 December 1946 Most people, if asked to prove that the earth is round, would not even bother to produce the rather weak arguments I have outlined above. They would start off by saying that ‘everyone knows’ the earth to be round, and if pressed further, would become angry. In a way Shaw is right. This is a credulous age, and the burden of knowledge which we now have to carry is partly responsible. Secretary's Desk I live in a Magic Show with many Creative Forces Hiding God but I am in it for The Long Haul because I am more than another Soul in the System I have Depth Perception and New Eyes. I visit the Empty Theaters and admire Byrd Wall and all of the misguided Map Makers inhabiting the ol Status Quo when we are all truly dreaming of Shell Beach. ;-)

Silvergun likes this.
  2. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    What’s at the edge if the earth is flat?

3. solarion

How should I know? I mean if the NASA scumbags could have been bothered to aim a video camera at the Earth while they were allegedly on the moon then we'd presumably know a whole bunch moar. The Apollo guys were seemingly too busy filming a waving flag, saluting one another, playing golf, and driving around in a fold up electric dune buggy to waste time with silly stuff. Silly stuff like answering crucial questions that have been plaguing mankind for thousands of years.

Getting back to the video at hand, the guy claims he's a flight instructor and he does not have to make any adjustments for the alleged curvature of the Earth. He certainly sounds credible, just wondering what others thought about what he has to say.

4. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

quality control
    Ice.

Juristic Person and solarion like this.
  5. solarion

Really? I thought he was washed up.

andial likes this.
  6. Buck

Buck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Just taking off from where you landed:

If someone were to base jump at the edge, where would they land?
    Where would they fall towards?
    How come all our water hasn't cascaded over the edge?
    Maybe we should get some dikes to prevent that from happening.
    Can I drive to the edge? It must have an address, a GPS coordinate, where is it in relation to Kansas?
    Can I get a burger while I'm at the edge?
    maybe I should open up a burger stand, no, wait, just drive a food truck to the edge and open shop
    yeah, that's the ticket

To the Edge or Bust:blond:

:2 thumbs up:

mtnman, Son of Gloin and glockngold like this.
  7. solarion

See you guys are showing up and asking questions, and that's awesome, but only sir andial has provided any answers. :bombing aircraft

Wasn't it water that was surrounding the enclosed world in Truman show?

8. Buck

So, we get to the edge and it's a dome, but we won't know it until we pierce it with the bow (what's that piece of wood called? and didn't it used to be the carving of a naked lady? ) of a sail boat?

What would happen if I hit it while on a jet-ski or ski-doo?

and who made the dome?

I'm kinda feeling gumpish right about now
    ( is that even a word?)
    LOL

9. solarion

No idea.

Regardless of your own beliefs about the configuration of the planet/solar system/universe there's always the question of how was it created. Even pseudo-science and its "big bang" theory doesn't make any attempt to explain how infinitely tiny matter of infinite density got there in the first place to spontaneously explode...presumably without sound.

Perhaps understanding the configuration of our own surroundings could help provide answers. Hence this thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  10. Silvergun

Silvergun Silver Member Silver Miner

Land Surveyor
    FLAT EARTH COSMIC EGG UNIVERSE PART 1

Geocentric (flat Earth) cosmic egg universe presentation by Martin Kenny & Santos Bonnaci. How big is our flat Earth... Outer space on a flat earth... Whats underneath it... Earths axis, Torus fields & cosmic cycles... What and where are the planets... Creation, re-incarnation, the cycle of life...

11. Silvergun

Silvergun Silver Member Silver Miner

Land Surveyor
    I dont really know what to believe anymore. This stuff has been hitting me directly in the face recently. I have been reading about ancient civilizations, mythology, metaphysics, etc. and theres interesting stuff out there. I have always been into WW2 stuff and was doing some reading about the Soviets and Allies closing in on the Germans and trying to grab nazi tech or even scientsts, like Von Bruan for example, which I am sure you all know about. He went to work for the US and NASA to develop the V2 rocket. Anyway, check out his tombstone...

[​IMG]

Check out the bible quote. Psalms 19:1...

Psalm 19:1King James Version (KJV)
    19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Why would Von Braun put a bible quote refering to the Firmament? Pretty interesting...
    WHat is the firmament?

[​IMG]

Was this just discovered? Who knows? Its interesting though because the US does some high altitude nuke operations. Was this to see if the firmament was there?

US Gov
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Fishbowl
    Operation Fish Bowl? Really? lol...

Soviets...did the same thing with Project K
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_Project_K_nuclear_tests

Its in a lot of pop culture.

Truman Show

Game of Thrones - Ice Wall
    [​IMG]

Dark City 1998

Lego Movie

I was actually feel weird posting this. This subject has been brought up in the past on GIM2 and I even engaged in presenting evidence to show how the idea is ridiculous. My belief structure initially just filed it under absolutely ubsurd. The seed was planted though. I started noticing weird shit, propaganda shoved down our throat EVERYWHERE. I am not saying the earth is flat, round or a globe. Theres interesting stuff out there and truth fears no investigation. Its possible the lies go deeper than we might think...

12. Buck

When did Geocentric become involved with Flat Earth?

Bushpilot likes this.
  13. solarion

There's nothing wrong with sharing ideas. The moon landings are fake, I'm 100% convinced of it. Humans have never left Low Earth Orbit. I'm not convinced any humans have even orbited the Earth. Rockets are launched vertically, but quickly turn horizontal and you lose sight of them....I've no idea where they go, only what I'm told by a government that lies constantly.

This is why I'm trying to simplify things. Is the Earth a pear shaped oblate spheroid with a circumference of 24,901 miles? Do pilots have to adjust for curvature while flying at altitude?

...the flight instructor interviewed above says no, there is no curvature.

14. solarion

If the Earth is flat, then the Hēlios-centric model is suspect right? I mean it's a little difficult to imagine the sun worship model with a flat Earth hurtling around a stationary sun.

15. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Don't go to the edge, there be monsters there.

16. solarion

gringott likes this.
  17. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

All the good stuff they're keeping from us, like the flying cars and jet packs we were promised.

No no no, that's just what they want you to think.

They go into orbit. Even if the Earth were flat, to orbit it you'd need to move parallel to the ground. If you just kept going up, you'd either keep heading away from the Earth or run out of fuel and fall back down. C'mon sol, it's not like this stuff is rocket science or something.

gringott and andial like this.
  18. Joe King

Maybe it's time you buy a telescope and take a trip to the Ocean?

mtnman likes this.
  19. viking

viking Silver Member Silver Miner

I am a pilot... somehow before gyros we flew across the globe...

skychief likes this.
  20. viking

Hint, we fly at a pressure altitude.

solarion likes this.
  21. viking

Jeezes listening to this shit more. I have never had GPS outages. I have flown extensively in the us and overseas. It is my job, close to 1000 hours flying a year.

mtnman likes this.
  22. solarion

Thanks, that's what other pilots have said as well, but it doesn't translate well for us non pilots. lol

Wouldn't air pressure vary at altitude whether the Earth's surface is curved or no?

Forgive me if these are dumb questions, I've sat my ass in planes many times, just never thought much about it.

23. viking

Some airport fly GPS approach is to separate them from other airplanes and sometimes in bad weather. As pilots we continuely monitor the systems in such approaches to confirm their accuracy.

24. viking

It does vary, but at altitude you are generally well above terrain. So every one set a standard pressure setting. As you get lower, you set local altimeter. A local pressure setting. In the US, that is below 18000 feet. In Europe it can be as low as 5000 feet. Just depends on the terrain that is around you.

25. D-FENZ

D-FENZ Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

For someone as inquisitive as you claim to be Solarian, that was quite a flippant, dismissive response to a question that would be primary for someone who truly believes the earth is flat.

26. solarion

...but if the Earth is a spheroid that is 8k miles in diameter, it seems like you'd have to constantly shed altitude? 7.98" per mile squared to be exact. 100 miles would result in a gain of 6,650 feet of altitude.

Juristic Person likes this.
  27. solarion

I don't truly believe the Earth is flat. I don't know what to believe. ...and Muj is one of the best posters here, I absolutely value his input. I was just being honest...I don't know.

I was going along fine as a not religious science geek, but once you accept that the moon landings are fake, the theory of gravity is bs, it's a little tough to get your bearings.

28. viking

Pressure altitude. Read prior posts.

29. solarion

I read it, I'm just trying to translate that into something that makes sense to somebody that doesn't fly aircraft.

What mechanism accounts for the curvature of the Earth in this scenario? I can picture air pressure remaining constant during level flight over a flat plane, but not over a curved Earth. Does that make sense?

I'd like to say I've been drinking, but not so much.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  30. Joe King

So why then, whenever someone tries explaining anything to you that you've asked about, you either reject it out of hand or simply ignore it if it doesn't fit with the "flat Earth no gravity Moon hoax" stuff?

Sol, I've spent a lot of time trying to help answer your questions only to have them flatly dismissed. (get it? flatly dismissed?) Yet if you really don't know what to think, how can you possibly know that I or anyone else is wrong?

Also, I think I'm safe in saying that no one who has been discussing all this stuff with you is attempting to lead you astray with their answers. I know I certainly haven't been. I like you as a forum member and have no reason to lie to you about any of this stuff. All I've been doing is trying to help you to more better understand our World we live on.

D-FENZ likes this.
  31. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    Its the price of gold that's flat, brainiacs.

Wait, l heard the Earth is like your car tire and at the South Pole is a big valve that says, 'fill to 32 psi'.

Maybe someone forgot to fill it.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
  32. solarion

Will I get better universal mileage if I goose the air pressure a bit?

33. viking

The pressure does constantly change. But as long as you are high enough, above the terrain, you fly that for fuel economy and to avoid other aircraft flying in usually opposite directions.

Altitude above the ground may change some what, but not the pressure altitude you are flying at and other aircraft.

When you get lower, you have to adjust you pressure altitude settings to the local pressure.

That varies to each place. Like I said, in the US, it is below 18000 feet, in flat places like Northern Germany it is 5000 feet.

solarion likes this.
  34. solarion

Hmmm...I appreciate you taking the time, but I'm not really seeing how this works on a spheroid.

This is level flight we're talking about? ...and level flight means gyroscopic-ally parallel to the Earth's surface?

Does it seem possible that you could be shedding 26,600 feet every 200 miles?

35. Joe King

By this you mean based on how full the plane is? I was told by a commercial pilot once that the lighter the load, the higher and faster they fly. Heavier the load, the lower and slower they fly. Yea? No?
    ...and have you ever seen the Earths curvature?

36. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

The edge is called Antarctica. Unfortunately nobody is allowed to explore there except specially selected areas under military escort. Odd, no?

michael59 and solarion like this.
  37. Juristic Person

The moon landing was an obvious studio fabrication.

solarion likes this.
  38. solarion

That, I've no doubt of. That thing is a joke. The ISS is similarly a clown show. Frankly I wonder if NASA has ever launched anything beyond Earth's atmosphere.
    Yeah that is odd. Do you believe the Earth is flat? Similar to the Azimuthal equadistance map seemingly pictured on the UN flag?

Juristic Person likes this.
  39. Juristic Person

Yeah it's a a total joke! Don't get me started...

NASA even admits they hope to "one day" send man beyond low Earth orbit. In other words, it hasn't been done yet (successfully, anyway).

No, I'm not convinced the Earth is flat however I don't rule it out as a possibility either.

But I AM convinced that it is not as we are told by NASA.

solarion likes this.
  40. solarion

Yeah, done with worrying about NASA. Everything they say is a lie. They've stolen billions.

I'm failing to see how the Earth can be a pear shaped oblate spheroid that's 24,901 miles in circumference if pilots flying great distances aren't constantly shedding huge amounts of altitude.