1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any pilots here? Please debunk this!

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by solarion, Jan 1, 2018.

1. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

IMG_1321.PNG

Look up the Sydney to Johannesburg flight. I went to United and pulled up the list. All the flights have a layover and the layover is in SINGAPORE or Dubai, depending on your starting point between the two cities. This flight path does not make any sense on the globular map. This is also why navigators use a flat earth map. I am not making this up. I posted the map that is used for navigation.

2. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

First, United doesn't have any flights to Dubai from anywhere, so no layover there on United. Seems you didn't actually check it. Took me all of 2 minutes to figure that out.

Secondly, Singapore Air doesn't have a direct flight because they use a hub and spoke system. Ie: virtually all their flights in that part of the World start or end in Singapore.

Map of all their routes.

Singapore-Airlines-Route-Map.jpg

Edited to add:...and they don't even offer direct flights from New Zealand to Australia. Gotta go to Singapore first, despite the fact the flight there passes directly over Australia.

3. Juristic Person

United uses Singapore Airlines to connect their flights between Sydney and Johannesburg.

The Dubai layover is with another airline.

4. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    I listed a direct flight to Johannesburg from Sydney

Joe King likes this.
  5. Juristic Person

If that flight really exists and isn't just listed on to be cancelled before takeoff for "not enough passengers" then I will concede your point.

The truth is we don't know the actual shape and/or dimensions of the Earth and there is not a single actual photograph of our planet from a great enough distance to show us the whole picture.

Why NASA can't turn Hubble around the take a snapshot and sent i to us is beyond me...

But I have also given you several examples of flight paths that do not take the shortest route possible but rather fly hundreds of miles off course and take a longer looping path as depicted on a globe earth map. This is not economically efficient and simply doesn't make sense. Why on earth would a flight from Dallas to London need to fly over Canada? A direct fight path would not take it that way...unless of course you chart it on the flat earth map....then the direct path does go over Canada.

6. Joe King

Again, it's because of the hub and spoke system used by most airlines.

Which is why they aren't direct flights. Singapore Air flies though their hub in Singapore. Thai air flies through Bangkok. Nippon flies through Tokyo. All of these are bookable on United Airlines site.
    ...and out of 39 flights offered from Sydney to Johannesburg, I didn't see any that went through Dubai.

7. Juristic Person

It's Johannesburg to Perth, not Sydney.

8. Joe King

That's bs. If the flight is a regularly scheduled flight, it goes. If for no other reason than the plane is needed there for its next flight.
    In fact, I know this to be the case. I was once the only passenger on a regularly scheduled cross country flight on a major airline. A 300+ seat plane, and I was the only passenger on it. Nine flight crew. It wasn't a flight just for me, as it was going to go whether I was on it or not. The plane needed to be in its destination for its next flight and the crew needed to be there too.
    I was just the extremely fortunate beneficiary of the situation. Was the best flight ever. Ended up getting invited to the cockpit and they let me spend most of the flight in the jump seat. (this was pre-9/11 when it was ok for a flight crew to do stuff like that)
    Let's just say it was the best flight ever. Although when I first got on it, my first thought was, I hope I'm not being singled out for a crash. lol

Because it's far too close to see the entire width of the Earth. That's why sat pics are composites. The sats orbit low and take pics in strips that are then stitched together to make a useful image.

To have one good camera far enough away to get a full shot at high resolution would be more expensive than having a lower res cam at a lower altitude.

Yea, the flights through Singapore and other hubs. Of course that's how they would route their flights.
    Just like airlines in the US operate in the same way. Ie: some airlines don't offer direct flights between certain cities. You have to fly through their hub that might be out of the way. I had to fly to NY one time just to get to Pittsburgh. We flew over Pittsburgh on the way to New York.

9. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    F8D0535F-019A-441E-BD31-E8F11FBF25E4.jpeg
    Also what about the issue of this size of Australia versus the size of the continental USA.

On the flat earth map the United States is about 2/3 the size of Australia when in reality they are about the exact same size.

Are the square mileage of these two places part of a conspiracy?

Or is Australia huge because the flat earth map is false?

Attached Files:

10. Joe King

Ok, that just means it's either Singapore Air or Ethiopian Air. Again, it's not a United flight.

Map of Ethiopian Airlines routes. Notice again that it's another hub/spoke system.

Country-Map.png

Edited to add:...and to fly from Spain to France also requires going through their hub.
    ...but you'd look at that route and see proof of a flat Earth.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  11. Joe King

Sorry 4, but you just have to ignore that part. lol

Mujahideen likes this.
  12. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

So, one thing I cannot understand about the flat earth concept is how do you come up with a day/night scenario? It seems like that when it's night in the USA the sun should be somewhere or other. How can it shine on California and not on Australia in a flat earth? In a flat world situation wouldn't it be shining on the whole world all the time? Come up with some physics to explain how, with a flat earth, we get night and day. I just can't see it. At midnight in Seattle on flat earth where is the sun?

BF

13. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    I agree. That part can not be properly explained.

B76AB452-991C-4B5E-B901-8B8CC9985179.jpeg

14. Joe King

A part, amongst many. lol

15. Silvergun

Silvergun Silver Member Silver Miner

Land Surveyor
    The theory is that it works like a ying yang. The moon and sun being spun around polaris, which moves up from the Rupes Nigra to Polaris. The sun circles the earth and spirals up and down to give us seasons.

Here is a basic concept.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ying yang, duality, light/dark, night/day, good/evil, male/female, etc.

Below map shows Polaris suspended above rupes nigra (magnetic rock) and shows a diagram of the moon and sun rotating around it.
    [​IMG]

Interesting that a sun could beam in various diretions like the picture below as if it is local to that area and not 93,000,000 miles away or whatever crap NASA spews.
    [​IMG]

DYODD, I am not an advocate for geocentrism or heliocentrism I am an advocate of research on my search for gnosis. Something is fishy with the official story just like almost everything else we are told. If you want to look into it deeply for a laugh or to try and disprove it or whatever your reasons are look up Eric Dubay. He can articulate these points much better than myself.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
  16. Silvergun

Land Surveyor

17. Bottom Feeder

Unh... ok. I only have one thing; it's about this part;

It's the same thing a camera does; the light from object of your photo goes through a tiny hole and focuses on a backplane. The image, the sun, goes through an opening in the clouds and focuses on the water. Look up Camera obscura specifically if you want to learn something.

BF

18. Uncle

Uncle Gold Member Gold Chaser

Quantas has a direct flight between Johannesburg and Sydney 6 times a week lasting 11:40.

I've personally done this trip 4 times. Regular flight. No issues.

Golden Regards
    Uncle

Mujahideen likes this.
  19. Silvergun

Land Surveyor
    Here is a good vid I forgot to post.

20. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Build-a Burger
    Bro, please don't go into the abyss! You may never get back. It's a trap.

21. Bottom Feeder

But I LOVE exploring...

:D
    BF

stoli likes this.
  22. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Build-a Burger
    Curiosity killed the cat? At least bring a good line to feel your way back. And some sammiches.

23. Joe King

You can't. Which is why the flat Earth crap doesn't work.

The day/night scenario with a flat Earth would be like sitting in a darkened theater. Even though the light is not pointed in your direction, you would still be able to see that the stage is lit.
    Ie: if the Earth were flat, you would be able to see the Sun, "over there" illuminating other areas because there would be no horizon to obscure it.

Simply put, flat Earth crap is just that. Crap. Through and through. People that subscribe to it have willfully allowed their own minds to be polluted with garbage.
    ....and then they try to pollute the minds of others.

How to prove for yourself that the Earth is spherical in shape via simple experiments that even a child could comprehend. 13 minutes

Mujahideen likes this.
  24. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Gold Member Gold Chaser

Proof the Earth is a sphere.

chrisflhtc likes this.
  25. Uncle

Uncle Gold Member Gold Chaser

Golden Regards
    Uncle

glockngold likes this.