1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Are You A Decent Human Being?

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by searcher, Apr 11, 2017.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Just a little food for thought.

Are YOU a Decent Human Being? Most Aren't and Here's Why!
    HighImpactFlix

Published on Apr 6, 2017

Joe King, historyrepete and ctrl-z like this.
  2. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I deny any accusation of being human. Disgusting creatures .. best excuse for leaving huge asteroids loose in the solar system.

TAEZZAR, searcher, mispillion and 2 others like this.
  3. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    I didn't watch the vid as usual but I try to be decent in my own way of thinking. My way ain't everyones way so I sure as [L] ain't decent to everyone.

TAEZZAR and searcher like this.
  4. mispillion

mispillion Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

seaman
    Religion is a vice I've yet to acquire, but the bible does have a very simple tenet to live by=
    DO UNTO OTHERS AS YOU WOULD HAVE THEM DO UNTO YOU.
    but 5 minutes in traffic and you realize it couldn't have been meant for us

the_shootist, TAEZZAR and searcher like this.
  5. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    ... but I am a masochist!

searcher likes this.
  6. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

What did the Sadist say to the Masochist?

NO!

searcher likes this.
  7. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Am I decent human being? According to whom?

8. mtnman

mtnman Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Retired Shipyard Machinist
    Humans are the most vile, brutal animals on the face of the earth, especially white men. So much so that every once in a while Mother Earth gets tired of our shit and flushes the toilet.

mayhem and searcher like this.
  9. BarnacleBob

Are You A Decent Human Being?

An unaswerable question as decency, morality, good & evil are wholly a notional abstract concepts dependent upon environment & social norms. You may as well ask a cannibal if he is a decent hue-man!

We dwell in an energy system, we produce & consume energy... entropy means death. Everything alive including plants must destroy its local environment to consume its energy if it is to survive. The worm & its energy must be consumed by the bird if it is to survive. The Deer, grasshopper, etc. must consume the plant if they are to survive... The earth is an energy system where ALL of its inhabitants including man is competing in a life or death struggle for energy resources every day in its many forms to survive.

No matter what, if your gonna survive in this place called earth your gonna kill for energy from many things.... plants, animals, fishes & even other men. Truth in fact is there is no decency on the planet... for what is money other than energy credits & claims.

As an energy system where most of the available energy is provided via sun light its certainly logical & reasonable to understand why the ancient pagans & their theology worshipped the sun. They still do, they have just changed the names to protect the deception, humanizing the Sun/Son.

10. searcher

Ever wonder where a persons energy goes when they die?

TAEZZAR likes this.
  11. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Well, I can answer that one; by the time you die it's GONE.
    All my energy is damn near gone now and I'm only 70.

BF

mispillion, Usury and TAEZZAR like this.
  12. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I won't even consider watching a video with shit like that !

Or, as I like to say DO UNTO OTHERS, BEFORE THEY DO UNTO YOU ! I refuse to give the benefit of doubt to shit people as in the face of that video. Humanity is in a downward spiral !

the_shootist likes this.
  13. BarnacleBob

Yes I ponder & visit the unanswerable question often.... Seems likely, when considering the earth system it is recycled using Thoths adage "as above, so below."

Energy is never wasted even here on planet earth... the dung beetle, vultures, maggots, etc., etc., etc. all process energy that has not been fully utilized. For instance a dung beetle consumes unprocessed grasses, etc. in the dung which breaks it down further... the dung beetle will later be consumed further breaking the energy down until it is consumed by parasites and/or bacteria. Same thing happens with plant life, it dies but its energy is stored in the remaining plant matter which will break down and become utilized as food energy for the next plants that are spawned.

The stored energy moves back to almost the zero point where if allowed it would become nothingness, then it miraculously is saved (by the one) and begins a new cycle in an altered state that grows once again to capture and recycle energy.

There is a philosphical argument that suggests there is no such thing as "nothingness," as "nothing is actually something." Hence there can be no beginning or end without nothing, just different iterations of energy efficiently manifesting from time to time.

The major ? I wrestle with concerns consciousness. Namely what is consciousness, how do we define it, and does it possess its own unique energy & energy signature outside of the body & material realm. For instance auras, deja vu, sixth senses, etc... how does the energy system discriminate between the various energies when 99.999% of entropy occurs & animation terminates (death). My hypothesis holds that likely harmonic vibration frequency of conscious energy decides how it will be redistributed & recycled. Its a fact that all living plants, animals & fishes possess some form of animating consciousness to survive, thrive & grow in their environments... Energy per the laws of physics dictates it can only transmute & transform, but it cannot be destroyed.

Philosophically I like the ancient Egyptian myth that our higher consciousness resides in the center of a star... As a star we emit light in the universe then we incarnate & manifest on the earth plane to animate & experience. When our energy is consumed via entropy our consciousness returns to our illuminated star. The logical order of the universe.... some stars burn brighter than others, some unite & wed to become one, families of stars bound together, others create communities of stars called galaxies, etc., all are shining, moving & animated.... "as above, so below"!

http://lib.oto-usa.org/libri/liber0220.html.

ABC123, Someone_else and searcher like this.
  14. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Quite correct old man!! :2 thumbs up:

TAEZZAR likes this.
  15. BarnacleBob

I think its always been this way with one caveat... the 20th century rise in technology & living standards provided a short temporary period of hope for the middle class... hope, debt & the illusion of wealth created blinders that allowed a lot of sociopolitical, socioeconomic circumstances & events to be overlooked & underanalyzed.... We could call it the 50 yr. debt based "Hopium Bubble." Now that its bursting reality is destroying the illusion & dellusion of hope, next comes the cultural wide emotion of societal depression once hope is lost... its a boom-n-bust cycle that always end in war!

16. D-FENZ

D-FENZ Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

A Kurt Vonnegut baptismal speech comes to mind...

"Hello, babies. Welcome to Earth. It's hot in the summer and cold in the winter. It's round and wet and crowded. At the outside, babies, you've got about a hundred years here. There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind."

mayhem and Son of Gloin like this.
  17. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Ought to. Lotta truth in it.

That means ya gotta start being a richard head to people so they'll golden rule ya by treating you that way.

According to other decent people, of course! lol

searcher likes this.
  18. searcher

Have to agree with you on this.

I believe the next one will be nuclear and very bad for all of humanity. The living may envy the dead.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  19. mtnman

mtnman Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Retired Shipyard Machinist
    I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones. Albert Einstein

ABC123 and TAEZZAR like this.
  20. BarnacleBob

IMO the west & western alliance isnt fragmented enuff at this time for any challengers to challenge its position as global authorities. The low intensity conflicts are basically political & economic maintenance to prevent any outsiders from gaining political powers not acceptable to the west. Theres not a lot to conquer in MENA that the west doesnt already possess... no sense in full mobilization when you can destabilize the areas pitting the contenders against one another, they're killing each other off. Destabilization will set these areas back socially & politically at least 3 decades.

Baring any hair trigger exogenic events, I dont see a major war cutting loose for good while, at least a decade or two, maybe longer. However I also think low intensity comflicts & destabilization of the third world will continue excepting the emerging markets that have entered into the western dominated global trade system.

The west has a very tight grasp on the trade & financial system... it will only be destroyed by its own hand & entropy... Empires & civilizations die from a death of a thousand cuts... a long & slow blood letting.

JMO

mayhem, stoli, TAEZZAR and 2 others like this.
  21. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

BB, I do not disagree, EXCEPT, for N. Korea, Kim Jong-un-um- screwloose, could explode at any moment. After all he has killed, family & lovers !!! I think he is a time bomb of unknown actions/reactions.

22. BarnacleBob

Regardless of the Machievellian propaghada, I think Lil Kimmie is a China problem, if he gets to far outta hand, the Chin commies will take him out before allowing a S-N Korea unification on their border. I highly doubt the Chins want or seek NATA missles & armor on their door step.... I think most of the talk from Lil Kim is just smoke! If there are nukes and he uses a couple of them, NK would be reduced to a hole in the ground by NATO.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  23. Joe King

Ya told us before that nukes weren't real? Now ya tells us they are? Man, what's this World a comin' to? lol

24. BarnacleBob

"If there are nukes".... maybe you ought to learn how to read b4 you add your ad hominen comments & conventional wisdom! Split the atom... sheesh.

25. TAEZZAR

I truly hope you are right !

26. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

I think I'm a decent person. I could have done so much better though. I get depressed some times. I have four kids now that need me. I've been working to be able to support them and at least give them a kick start into the life. I don't see them all the time (My oldest is on the reservation somewhere up north,).

I've been working on the access to funds to take care of my family (if they even know who I am) and I do call my ex's that some time stop over. I could have done a lot better. They say my Son's autistic. I later found out his mom had him vaccinated with 5 vaccines in one day. Plus she gave him aspartame vitamins for the second year of his infancy. I know I should have been there. There was a PPO and I was fearful of being locked up. Now I'm here and have to deal with my youngest son being developmentally disabled. It was my fault for not being there.

27. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Relax folks....at least try. These are things we cannot control. I'm not expecting the missiles to start falling on us from the sky any time soon. If I were I to think like that, I would drive myself crazy! It's not like I can do anything about it one way or the other. Prepare for the worse, hope for the best and keep living. Who knows, you might not die tomorrow after all. Ya gotta prep for that too you know!

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
    mayhem, ABC123 and TAEZZAR like this.
  28. Joe King

I thought you were referring to "if" NKorea has nukes because you qualified your statement by adding that if he (fat boy) uses them (the nukes he has) followed by a statement of fact. "that NK would become a hole in the ground". I assumed that meant we would nuke him for sure. Ie: that we actually have them to make a hole in the ground, with.

Sorry 4 any confusion Bob. lol

29. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

I feel insulted by the red dot. If there is any ADA act with the red dot I would send in an appeal. The red dot is limiting my access and under the ADA title (3?) I feel I'm entilted to compensation from the red dot.

30. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Man, I hates it when you're so busy reading on the I-net that your coffee sits there and gets cold.

BF

mayhem, pitw and TAEZZAR like this.
  31. TAEZZAR

In all my years of watching this cycle, I see it escalating with every subsequent cycle.
    We are now in an uncertain economy with an uncertain war condition while the government continues to grow & we continue to
    lose our life style & our opposition , here at home, is gaining momentum to destroy what we have left.
    I have listened to the doom & gloom for 50 years, it seems to have escalated to the point that it is now definitely immanent, but when ???
    War is being pushed up, the dollar is being pushed down & PM's are being held stagnant !! How much shittier can it get ???

pitw likes this.
  32. TAEZZAR

YUP !!!

33. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    I'm thinking that if a person had just not listened to the radio, TV, newspaper and not got the interest net, he'd have had a much happier life. I know since I got the internet here some years back that I have wasted time that before would have been used for hunting/trapping. Maybe it's time to enjoy me life again.

mayhem, Hystckndle, gringott and 2 others like this.
  34. TAEZZAR

I hear ya, BUT we can't live like this ether !!
    The position leaves you quite vulnerable.
    HEAD IN THE SAND.jpg

35. BarnacleBob

Have you noticed that with the election of each new POTUS ("Machiavellas Prince") since WWII a new threat to the safety & security of USA INC arises? The threats & rumors of war usher in the people of every political persuasion (right, left, moderates, etc.) to rally around the new administration along with the public & private institutions, huddling for safety & security from the perceived mad world of Lil Kims, Osamas, & Islamic Terrorists. Meanwhile this scheme diverts attention away from the elites oligarchic controls (Nobles & Nobility Institutions) and thus preventing the multitudes from exercising their rights & rising up against their continued commercial soft slavery, financial exploitations & the law perverted. Think back to the Bush v. Gore hanging chad debacle. Bushs political authority was fully compromised until 911, after that, he as CiC & his authority was no longer questioned paving the way for all kinds of police state legislation, empowering the elite American nobility. Same can be said of Onama & the GFC with his cry of "change you can believe in" etc., etc., etc.... Nowadays EVERY new POTUS requires either and/or some emergency or compelling threats (real or imaginated) to the interests of USA INC..
    Lil Kim uses the same tactics against the NK multitudes everytime they begin losing confidence in his rulership. Today the Trump v Kim card is a benefit to both princes. NK is the political gift that keeps on giving.

If you question these machinations I suggest you search out who is directly responsible for selling NK nuclear technology & reactors. It wasnt Russia or China, but Director Donald Rumsfelds U.S. corporation approved by the U.S. State Department.

The two faces of Rumsfeld

2000:
    director of a company which wins $200m contract to sell nuclear reactors to North Korea

2002: declares North Korea a terrorist state, part of the axis of evil and a target for regime change

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2003/may/09/nuclear.northkorea

We are being played by & with fake news promoting threats against not only U.S. intetests but also against Asian interests. Its all a set up & propaghanda paying political dividends to maintain the political status quo in Japan, NK, SK & the U.S...

Lil Kim cannot even successfully launch missles or rockets, his Russian & Chinese military armaments are repotedly circa 1980's & older... Do you really believe or think that NK political & elite leaders, their military & civil population could survive an all out U.S. led NATO attack & invasion??? The answer is axiomatic, they would fall faster than Iraq. NK has been, just like Iraq was weakened by economic & financial sanctions... The only reason they even survive today is with aid from China. As previously stated NK provides a geographic security buffer zone protecting mainland China from direct attack thru S.K.. China isnt about to allow Lil Kim or the West to unify Korea and find NATO missles directly on its borders. IOW China will stop Lil Kim before any real threat of war can be initiated.

JMO

"Hard Power"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_power

TAEZZAR likes this.
  36. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    I try to be; but I have failed often.

mayhem, TAEZZAR and pitw like this.
  37. TAEZZAR

Recognizing failure is the first step in learning from it & correcting it.

Joe King and gringott like this.
  38. BarnacleBob

TAEZZAR likes this.
  39. TAEZZAR

He makes valid points BUT , he totally ignores the mental instability of (as I said in post #21) Kim Jong-un-um- screwloose, could explode at any moment. After all he has killed, family & lovers !!! I think he is a time bomb of unknown actions/reactions.

Kim Jong-un-um- screwloose
    is just plain too young to be running a nation.
    He may not be a threat today, but do we wait to see what the 'morrow brings ?