1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

ATTENTION YOU LATE NIGHT RADIO LISTENERS

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by GOLDBRIX, May 23, 2017.

1. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

5/23/2017 - CoasttoCoastAM will have on Doctor Joel Wallach the First Half discussing alternative health approaches, and the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments.

Clyde Lewis - GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG starts at 11pm Eastern - Discussing the Bombing in Manchester, and GLADIO A / GLADIO B - NATO has recruited their own Islamist zombies to work from the inside to allow an attack to happen under the noses of strict security in Europe.

I can usually hang on for C2CAM for the first half anyway. Clyde Lewis is now in the Top 100 Talk show personalities at # 81. CONGRATS Clyde.

Ground Zero is also available on SoundCloud if you are interested in listening later ( FREE).

searcher, Surface and TAEZZAR like this.
  2. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I used to listen to Art Bell many years ago, but my beauty sleep time, is now more important.

lighthousekeeper73 likes this.
  3. JayDubya

JayDubya Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

West of the Rockies, you're on the air.....

Son of Gloin likes this.
  4. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

TONIGHT 5/24/2017 - GROUNDZEROMEDIA.COM what we are seeing in the media as they continue to push a Russian Collusion Conspiracy. This comparison was also used by Senator Ron Paul in his recent blog:
    Which President had the following accusations cast against him:
    1) He has betrayed the Constitution, which he swore to uphold.
    2) He has committed treason by befriending Russia and other enemies of America.
    3) He has subjugated America’s interests to Moscow.
    4) He has been caught in fantastic lies to the American people, including personal ones, like his previous marriage and divorce.
    Of course this all sounds like it could be all about our current President – but we know that these accusations were also being made by vicious opponents of President Kennedy.
    Ron Paul opined about President Trump’s alleged involvement with Russia. Paul equated Trump’s relationship with Russia to assassinated President John F. Kennedy’s attempts to extend the olive branch to the USSR, a move which got him killed, according to some historians.

COASTTOCOASTAM - First Half: Director of the Middlebury Institute, Kirkpatrick Sale, predicted in 1995 that by the year 2020, there would be a convergence of three calamities: global currency collapse, warfare between rich and poor, and environmental disasters. He'll outline what we can do to reduce globalism and "giantism" and return to a scale that allows humanity to survive.
    Second Half: Prolific author Nick Redfern offers an alternative explanation to the famed Roswell crash of 1947...

5. GOLDBRIX

Tonight 5/25/2017 : Groundzeromedia.com - Clyde Lewis talks ALIEN ARTIFACTS - "...Last October, it was revealed the Vatican had a secret that they had uncovered from the estimated 53 miles of books that exist in their library, about our origins and the recent reconstruction of a leather manuscript that had been estimated to be more than 4,000 years old. The manuscript was discovered in the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.....The most important thing about this manuscript is that it was announced that the ancient scroll was reconstructed and that it contained religious spells as well as colorful depictions of divine and supernatural beings, predating those found in the Book of the Dead manuscripts. ...".

COASTTOCOASTAM - "Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe will discuss her interview with Jim Al-Khalili on his latest book, "Aliens: The World's Leading Scientists on the Search for Extraterrestrial Life"; face-to-face interactions with non-human entities; and a UFO encounter.

First Hour: Dr. Renee Dufault, a now-retired FDA investigator, took an early retirement because she was told by her superiors to stop her investigation into harmful heavy metals allowed into processed foods. She'll...".

GOOD NIGHT FOR LISTENIN' - IMO

searcher and TAEZZAR like this.
  6. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Damn, I would enjoy that, BUT, at my age, I need my beauty sleep. :belly laugh:
    Do they have a replay at a later time ?

7. GOLDBRIX

GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG is on something called SoundCloud . Clyde says you can listen anytime IDK anything about it.

In a few days somebody usually posts C2CAM shows. You just have to keep looking around "UTUBE".
    IF you are a C2CAM member you can listen to broadcasts anytime for $$$$$ of course.

OBTW - I find it weird that some shows charge you to listen to podcasts while others offer them FREE after the show is over.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  8. GOLDBRIX

At Groundzeromedia.org , Clyde posts his monologue on the site as the show starts, and it remains in the log there for a while.
    The articles/monologues are always interesting and he ad-libs more into the broadcasts with tidbits.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  9. GOLDBRIX

5/26/17 - Clyde Lewis' GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG - ALIEN TERRITORY: After last night’s show, I felt as though I had a whole lot more to say about what is happening in space. I was thinking how unfortunate it is that the mainstream narrative cannot back off of their political spin to inform us about how scientist are quite confident that they will be able to prove the existence of alien life within the next 5 years....".

Groundzeromedia.org does re-runs of previous shows on the Weekend. Shows available on https://SoundCloud.com/groundzeromedia

COASTTOCOASTAM - Starts the weekends with "SOMEWHERE in TIME with ART BELL" which by the name means re-runs of "oldies but goodies" C2CAM w/ Art Bell. Show could start 10pm/11pm/12am depending on what your local station carries IF it carries it at all.
    George NOORY is going a vacation, I think for the week.

TONIGHT - "Jordan Codices/ Open Lines ( w/ DAVE SCHRADER) - The Jordan Codices are an ancient set of seventy lead tablets that could change the world’s view of Biblical history. Scholar and Egyptologist, David Elkington, has focused on proving the authenticity of these artifacts. Just back from Jordan, Elkington joins Dave Schrader (email) to discuss how he was detained by authorities there and why he believes the Jordanian govt. wants to suppress all knowledge of what could be a huge game changer. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND

Last edited: May 26, 2017
    TAEZZAR likes this.
  10. GOLDBRIX

6-1-17 - Groundzeromedia.org - Clyde is talking about the US Pulling Out of the NWO / EU Centric - Climate Tax scheme. Monologue is up on the site if you miss the show.

CoasttoCoastAM.Com - First Half: Civil engineer Joseph A. Olson worked on an important science text debunking the greenhouse gas theory. He contends that solar energy tech, and other renewable modalities take more energy to manufacture than they can ever harvest.
    Second Half: Kim Russo, known as 'The Happy Medium,' was one of 19 mediums scientifically tested by the Windbridge Institute. She'll talk about her gift of mediumship, and her soul's mission to act as voice for the spirit world.

11. GOLDBRIX

6-1-17 - Groundzeromedia.org - Clyde is talking about the US Pulling Out of the NWO / EU Centric - Climate Tax scheme. Monologue is up on the site if you miss the show.

CoasttoCoastAM.Com - First Half: Civil engineer Joseph A. Olson worked on an important science text debunking the greenhouse gas theory. He contends that solar energy tech, and other renewable modalities take more energy to manufacture than they can ever harvest.
    Second Half: Kim Russo, known as 'The Happy Medium,' was one of 19 mediums scientifically tested by the Windbridge Institute. She'll talk about her gift of mediumship, and her soul's mission to act as voice for the spirit world.

searcher likes this.
  12. GOLDBRIX

6/7/17 - ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE on C2CAM last night. "...Practicing naturopath physician Dr. Joanne Conaway left mainstream medicine, rejecting the conventional approach of treating symptoms with pharmaceuticals. In the first half, she discussed the latest in health information and the body's ability to use certain types of nutrition and supplements to recover from many ailments. Regarding treating rheumatoid arthritis, it's often caused by a bacterial infection, she asserted, and can be helped by low does of antibiotics such as minocycline.
    Toenail fungus can indicate that a person lacks enough healthy gut bacteria and is thus more susceptible to fungal infections, she cited. In addition to adding probiotic foods or supplements to the diet, she noted that tea tree oil (an anti-fungal agent) can be applied directly to the infected nails. For people with gout, dark cherry juice concentrate (mixed with water) can reduce symptoms, Conaway said. She also mentioned that grape seed extract is an excellent antioxidant and that antioxidants help the body deal with toxins from our food and environment.

Since the program already occurred you'll need to go find the UTUBE version fans put up IF you are interested.

13. dacrunch

dacrunch Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

On "The Pirate Bay", there's a poster called "cashsale" who's filed EVERY Coast-to-coast AM show for YEARS. By day & main story, in the "audio" section.

I use
    https://proxybay.one/
    to find a site that works...

and of course, I use "Peerblock 1.1" against "tracking".

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  14. GOLDBRIX

6/9/17 - GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG - Clyde Lewis is giving his views of the DC Circus today titled : COMEY DON'T PLAY THAT
    "Last night as I drew my show to a close, I walked out of the studio and said to my producer Andy, that I would be dreading tomorrow because everyone will be talking about the testimony of James Comey. While many people will say they get plenty of the political theater from the mainstream, and I am sure there are many listening right now wondering what I have to say about it all, I guarantee you that what I have to say will be way different than what you are getting from an imbalance narrative."...

C2CAM.COM - " First Half: Dr. Darrell Wolfe, will discuss the domino effect of disease and how people have disconnected from who and what they really are. He teaches people to unleash the power within so they can rise to their greatness on a physical, emotional and spiritual level.

Second Half: Acclaimed nuclear engineer and author, James Mahaffey, will recount forgotten nuclear endeavors throughout history that were sometimes harebrained, often risky, and always fascinating. "...

Enjoy your night / early morning listenings.

15. GOLDBRIX

6/14/2017 - GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG - "MULTIPOLAR WORLD DISORDER STICKS AND STONES BREAKING BONES -
    Today, I was running late for an appointment I had at the office. I was set to do an interview on The Liberty Beacon network at noon. I got off the bus at a train stop where I usually get coffee. I got my coffee and as I was leaving the Starbucks, the train arrived and I ran to catch it. I sat down and a heavy set woman made eye contact with me.

I thought that maybe she recognized me because there are times when enthusiastic fans of the show want to say hello. She approached with her phone, she raised it and she snapped a picture. She hurriedly walked away and I shouted back “Excuse me why have you taken my photo?” She ignored me and sat down at the front of the train.

I was getting some unwanted attention from other passengers and due to the fact that we have had some many strange incidents on the train in the past weeks including two murders carried out by a man harassing two Muslim girls, I decided to be calm and wait for an answer.

Her stop was at the college and she got up, I walked towards her and she said “Your fly is down!” I asked, “Why are you harassing me?” she extended her hand toward me off and she yelled “Stay away from me sir – I am doing my job and I have every right to snap your photo – it is the law!” She stepped out of train and disappeared. "....

COASTTOCOASTAM - First Half: Preparedness expert Matthew Stein reports on how American billionaires are stockpiling land and investing in bunkers and survival retreats.

Second Half: Anomaly hunter Billy Carson contends there is past and current life on other planets and moons in our solar system. He'll outline the types of ancient civilizations discovered, and why the governments of the world are involved in covering them up ....

Enjoy your evening / night.

16. GOLDBRIX

SUNDAY 6/18/17 : COAST TO COAST AM - ....Disclosure & Secrecy -
    First Half: Researcher, author and professor, Mark O'Connell joins George Knapp to talk about how astronomer J. Allen Hynek went from being a UFO skeptic to a true believer.
    Second Half: UFO researcher Grant Cameron will discuss how the keepers of UFO secrecy are gradually disclosing this information, via an acclimatization process, based on advice given by military think tanks and 14 "magicians" in charge of this secrecy.

17. GOLDBRIX

GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG - (Guest: Doc Wallach) "...Scientists in California have published research concerning enabling the human-to-human transmission of the bird flu virus H7N9. This virus strain is of concern to scientists as it has already infected 1500 people and killed 40% of them. H7N9 has not been known, however, to spread easily from human contact.
    The article explaining the three genetic changes which need to be made to transform H7N9 into a virtual pandemic agent was published on June 15, 2017 in the journal PLOS Pathogens.
    Since 2001, the US government has poured over $100 billion dollars into what was initially called “Biodefense” but has euphemistically been renamed “Health Security.” Many of these programs are dual-use; that is to say, the research can be used for either protection or weaponization.

Scientists argue that it is necessary to first create the weapon (in this case a pandemic agent) in order to research the cure. (Gb - Comment: WTF!!)

COASTTOCOAST AM : "...First Half: "V," the Guerrilla Economist foresaw the Eurozone crisis, the latest currency war, and the current state of suppression of precious metals. He'll address the demise of the dollar, and how the global economic paradigm is shifting to Asia.

Second Half: UFO investigator Don Schmitt will discuss the extreme and disconcerting measures the US government exercised to suppress the truth about the mysterious Roswell crash, almost 70 years ago.

FYI : In case you miss Doc Wallach on GROUNDZERO he will be on C2CAM June 21st.

abeland1 likes this.
  18. Howdy

Howdy Silver Member Silver Miner

If it's on the radio it's probably subtle misdirection. There's plenty of info about alternative medicine on the internet.

19. GOLDBRIX

Why don't you listen BEFORE you opine ?

Not everybody is in a racket. Yeah, People are trying to make money but most are furnishing INFORMATION. You can choose to use the information or choose not to.
    I have gotten many ideas from latenight radio shows. Does not mean I bought their product(s) they are hawking.

I have used their information to DMODD, read their ingredients, and find supplement(s), vitamins, minerals, or other nutrients that fill their special product(s). Most of the time I can buy just an additional nutrient that my current intake does not already have. Much cheaper than paying for a "Special Mixture" of 30-60 pills / capsules when I probably have 200-300 tablets already and just need the "Secret Sauce" of the recipe.

FDA Does Not Allow ingredients to NOT Be Listed. They just do not have to say the exact quantity just %DV if there is a Daily Value.

20. Howdy

Howdy Silver Member Silver Miner

When has radio ever exposed the Federal Reserve for what it is? The fact that they haven't proves that they are all completely controlled and NOT in the business of furnishing information. With that for a track record, they are completely discredited and not worthy of my listening.

21. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Ummm? I read between the lines....still the Art Bell has entertained this soul many a night, even the reruns. And, as I no longer go on midnight runs to drop dead trees I am at a disadvantage as to what is aeriated on the air waves these days.

22. GOLDBRIX

My guess is that you are new( within the last ten years) To the issue. I learned of G.Edward Griffin's book CREATURE OF JEKYLL ISLAND when it first came out back in the early '90s. from listening to interviews on LATE NIGHT & TALK RADIO - Art Bell and Jeff Rense.
    ANYWAY away from the haters:

TONIGHT 6/21/17 - GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG - "...A remarkable mummified body has been discovered in Nazca, Peru. What makes this Mummy unique is that it is in a crouched position, with an elongated skull and three fingers on each hand."...
    C2Cam / George Noory had told of this video last night at the beginning of his show to:

COASTTOCOASTAM: First Half: Dr. Joel Wallach addresses alternative health approaches, and the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments.

Second Half: Lecturer Dr. Nick Begich will discuss what the government has discovered about the power of the mind and the ways to harness and exploit these discoveries via mind control techniques. He'll also cover what used to be known as ESP, but is now referred to as anomalous human potential.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  23. GOLDBRIX

7/3/17 GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG - THE BOMB BURSTING - DECLARING INDEPENDENCE FROM THE DEEP STATE :...
    "....Tomorrow is the Fourth of July and more and more it is becoming my second least favorite holiday after Easter. I guess it is because when I was younger, the fourth of July meant something.
    Back then it meant my dad waking us up to go to the veteran’s out door chuck wagon breakfast. It was presenting the flag in a boy scout ceremony leading the pledge of allegiance, singing that national anthem and standing on this side of the road watching the fourth of July parade.
    When I was in my teens, it was the idea of American exceptionalism. Back then we knew we were good – at least it felt like we were good; that we were great citizens in a land that is choice above all other lands.
    In the 21st century, the idea of American exceptionalism rings hollow today."...

COASTTOCOASTAM : First Half: Author Ben Mezrich discusses his latest work about the advances in technology that could possibly revive the woolly mammoth from extinction using ancient DNA.
    Second Half: Rick Osmon was a civilian electronics technician with US Navy where he worked with the highest levels of technology. Applying his knowledge to archeological evidence, he claims to have found sites occupied by ancient Romans and others in North America.

TO YOU NIGHT OWLS - HAVE A GREAT 4TH of JULY. gb

abeland1 and Son of Gloin like this.
  24. dacrunch

well... no 'late night us radio' here in europe... so 'pirate-bay' it...

gotta find an 'unblocked' site...

that starts here : https://proxybay.one/

this one works today...

https://thepiratebay.red/

then click any 'audiobook' or 'file', whatever, then click the 'author' (whomever posted it)... and in the address bar I switch the last item 'name of user' to "cashsale" - He's been posting EVERY cosat-to-coast & midnight-in-the-desert shows EVERY DAY for YEARS now...

today, this link works =

https://thepiratebay.red/user/cashsale/

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  25. GOLDBRIX

7/5/17 GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG - Tonight Clyde Lewis and Guests have a Crystal Skull ( Sha-Na-Ra) and a "Black Cube" in the studio. They are using the "Black Cube" to ask the Crystal Skull questions.
    "...SHA NA RA is one of the few crystal skulls in the world that has been scientifically examined and proven to be truly ancient. It has the unusual distinction of having been discovered in an actual archaeological dig in Mexico, thereby providing further credibility to its status as a truly ancient crystal skull......After our first encounter with SHA NA RA, we thought that perhaps we could find a way to use the Black Cube communication device in tandem with the skull.
    The question is whether or not we could link the black cube and hear the words of the ancient judges? The Black Cube may have a connection to ancient Archions and their black cube of “judgment.”.....

COASTTOCOASTAM.COM - " First Half: Registered pharmacist Ben Fuchs shares alternative health concepts, and offers tips on supplements and healthy changes to one's diet and lifestyle.
    Second Half: Pioneer, and innovator Jill Tarter the inspiration for the main character in Carl Sagan's Contact. Sarah Scoles is a science writer. They'll discuss the perennial question - are we alone in the universe?, as well as the various programs of NASA and SETI, which are searching for evidence of life elsewhere in the cosmos".

26. GOLDBRIX

COASTTOCOASTAM: GOD AND THE AFTERLIFE - Based on the largest near-death experience study in history, Dr. Jeffrey Long joins guest host Connie Willis (email) to present startling evidence that a supreme being exists and the amazing consistency about what this being is like. In the first half hour, political activist and lobbyist Stephen Bassett will talk about World Disclosure Day.

GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG : BEST OF ....

27. GOLDBRIX

Well, Here is a reason most Americans think the French are so Bat-shit CRAZY:
    GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG : "...French President Emmanuel Macron has declared he will govern France like Jupiter, the Roman king of the gods, shortly after officials told the media his thought process was “too complex” for journalists to understand.
    Summoning over 900 politicians from both houses of the French parliament to a rare Congress at the palace of Louis XIV – the ‘Sun King’ – in Versailles, he threatened to overrule lawmakers with a referendum if they try to frustrate the “reforms” he wishes to impose on the legislature. Such assemblies are usually reserved for times of national crisis.
    Reuters reports him as saying he desires to reign as a “Jupiterian” president – “a remote, dignified figure, like the Roman god of gods, who weighs his rare pronouncements carefully”.

Others are seeing this as a declaration that he is seeing himself as the God Jupiter which of course is the equivalent of the Greek god, Zeus. "...

If ya can't listen you can read it here ( just misses Clyde Lewis's side remarks):
    http://www.groundzeromedia.org/2017/07/10/710-jupiters-roar-an-agent-of-the-beast-w-tracy-r-twyman/

COASTTOCOASTAM.COM: "...First Half: Financial consultant Catherine Austin Fitts will discuss the current state of the economy, the soaring stock market, failing oil prices, debt, and infrastructure.
    Second Half: Paranormal researcher and philosopher, Jonathan Zap, will pay tribute to the late Mayan scholar, John Major Jenkins, who passed this month at the age of 53. Jonathan will also update his work on telepathy, UFOs, and NDEs.

Have a good evening, night, morning or reading.

28. GOLDBRIX

7/14/2017 GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG - The Book of Revolution: "...Since the release of the nuclear genie out of the bottle nearly seven decades ago, the thought of nuclear disaster is something that is a real threat and a possible way the world will end. The thought of World War III has also forced its way into the zeitgeist because of what we are hearing about North Korea, and the pervasive kicking of the fence that the media keeps doing with the Kremlin conspiracy.
    Thermal images of North Korea’s main nuclear site show Pyongyang may have reprocessed more plutonium than previously thought that can be used to enlarge its nuclear weapons stockpile. ....
    The analysis by 38 North, a Washington-based North Korean monitoring project and think tank, was based on satellite images of the radiochemical laboratory at the Yongbyon nuclear plant from September until the end of June, amid rising international concerns over North Korea’s nuclear and missile programs.
    The think tank said images of the uranium enrichment facility at Yongbyon could also indicate operation of centrifuges that could be used to increase North Korea’s stock of enriched uranium, its other source of bomb fuel....".

COASTTOCOASTAM.COM
    : "...Earthbound spirit communicator, Mary Ann Winkowski, will discuss a variety of topics including negative energy, curses, and spirits. Mary Ann will explain what goes on with spirits that have crossed over in dreams, and their destinies. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half."...

29. dacrunch

Been following C2Cam since the 80's or 90's...
    My 1st big "clash" with the show was just after 9/11, when I contacted their "Science Journalist" Linda Moulton Howe about all the discrepancies that happened that day. I concentrated on the "plane that didn't hit anything" - but "crashed leaving an empty hole in the ground", after the "hijackers" were able to JETTISON one of its ENGINES 5-10 miles BEFORE it crashed... Yeah, the "let's roll" plane. Now tell me how ANYBODY from INSIDE a plane can "detach" a motor from its wing? (In my opinion, an unknown "hero AF pilot" shot it down - if in fact it WAS a plane full of passengers (zero luggage, zero seats at crash site - and not a 'drone').
    Her reply to me was "that isn't science news, but political news" - and wouldn't touch it... Just stuck to cattle mutilations and UFOs and Aliens and "global warming caused by humans"... Pissed me off big time.

I also hate their "psychic guests"... and most of their "political and economic guests". Lots of "snake oil"...

I download the shows (from Pirate-Bay, without the ads & bumper music) - but only zip through now... if I even open them. They've run out of momentum, and everything is a repeat of previous themes...

RIP

30. GOLDBRIX

7-22-17 GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG - FRANKENBUGS - "...Throughout history, insects have frequently played a direct role in human events. Plagues and pestilence have been read about in the Bible – and of course, we have talked about the winged Assyrian demon Pazuzu that brought with him winds plagues, and locusts.
    The other night, I was talking about the Sixth Extinction, the Shuman Resonance, and how animals have been reacting to fluctuations in the magnetic field....Well, it appears this is happening in parts of Idaho and Oregon. These crickets are known as Mormon or cannibal crickets. They travel in large columns and move across roadways, making roads slippery as cars run over them and slide off of roads.....The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Animal Plant Health Inspection Service says the bugs actually shielded back katydids, an entomological cousin to grasshoppers, are stretched in a band across southwestern Idaho, concentrated around Winnemucca, Nevada; and sprinkled throughout Oregon, Washington, Montana, Wyoming, Arizona and Colorado."...

COASTTOCOASTAM.COM - NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCES - "...A graduate in Psychology, Sociology, & Ethnic Studies from Wichita State University, Barry LIttleton has for the last two decades been involved in administration for 'At Risk Youth,' including cognitive behavioral modification. He’s also researched and practiced several aspects of the spiritual, metaphysical, & paranormal, and will discuss his NDE and various contact experiences with Jimmy Church (email) for the first two hours. Followed by Open Lines".

31. GOLDBRIX

GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG - GHOST SPECIES, THE LAST APE STANDING.
    "...A new story out of New Zealand caught my attention this morning and my producer, Tex, was even talking about it and so I knew that this was important news.
    I just want to say this story is unbelievable, but it may shed some light on some of things we have talked about in the past about life’s origins on planet Earth.
    The New Zealand Herald reported this morning that new research shows that ancient humans had sex with non-human species.
    According to a study conducted by Omer Gokcumen, an assistant professor of biological sciences at the University of Buffalo, ancient humans had intercourse with a “ghost species” of “proto human.”
    Gokcumen explains that humans are only one member of a broader species named “hominins.”....".

COASTTOCOASTAM.COM - ALTERNATIVE HEALTH / ALIEN ANCESTORS : " First Half: Dr. Joel Wallach addresses alternative health approaches, and the benefits of remedies and supplements that aid in the body's recovery from many diseases and ailments.

Second Half: Author Will Hart has linked the discoveries of space research and UFO phenomena to ancient anomalies. He'll discuss evidence for the theory of directed panspermia, and how life on Earth was terraformed through a sophisticated geo-engineering program."...

ENJOY

abeland1 likes this.
  32. GOLDBRIX

GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG - LIFTING THE PARANOID FOG: "...The general conspiracy theorist will say that the chemtrail problem has been created by our own government to poison us. There is a reason why the conspiracy theorists say this, is because history will indicate that our own military conducted poisoned cloud experiments similar to what we have seen in places like Syria.
    There are more documents that are being released that openly talk about Operation Sea Spray. A top secret aerosol biological experiment conducted by the Navy in the 1950’s.
    We know that San Francisco is famous for its fog, especially in the summer, when weather conditions combine to create the characteristic cooling blanket that sits over the Bay Area.....
    The military used that fog to see whether it could be used to help spread a biological weapon in a “simulated germ-warfare attack.”
    Over a period of six days in September 1950, members of the US Navy sprayed clouds of Serratia from giant hoses aboard a Navy minesweeper drifting two miles along the San Francisco coastline, a bacterial fog quickly enveloped and disguised by the region’s own fog....
    However, Serratia can cause illness and the repercussions of this experiment extended far beyond a slightly foggier week for San Franciscans.
    A week after the spraying, eleven patients were admitted to the now defunct Stanford University Hospital in San Francisco with severe urinary tract infections, resistant to the limited antibiotics available in that era." ...

COASTTOCOASTAM.COM - QUANTUM COMMUNICATIONS and MISSING PEOPLE : Investigative reporter Linda Moulton Howe talks about Chinese experiments with quantum teleportation and communication, as well as the mysterious disappearances of people from national parks, and urban locations. First hour guest, attorney and author Don Brown discusses his interview with Jerry Yellin - the 93-year-old war veteran who flew the last flight mission of WWII".

I like LMH now if I can only stay awake to hear her in the second hour.

ENJOY

33. GOLDBRIX

8/1/2017 COASTTOCOASTAM.COM: "PARASITES and MICROBES / SPACE EXPLORATION -
    First Half: Science journalist Kathleen McAuliffe will reveal how parasites and microscopic creatures manipulate the brain chemistry of humans, altering behavior, and even whole cultures.
    Second Half: Space historian Robert Zimmerman reports on the latest in space technology and developments, and will lend his insight into the coming years where space and the pursuit of space travel will help the world".

34. GOLDBRIX

8/4/17 - GROUNDZEROMEDIA.ORG : "ALIEN FIBERS W/ BRAD OLSEN". ( MORGELLONS disease and other recent parasites, viruses, and strange diseases). " ...Ockham’s razor warns us against inventing a multiplicity of theories or hypothesis or jumping to outrageous conclusions about subject matter that may be seen as mysterious.
    However, it appears that many people pull the Occam’s razor card when awkward facts are discussed or they see fit to interpret it as an edict to exclude the consideration of new ideas. It is a tool that is used by conformists and rigid thinkers whom make it their job to play a highly misinformed devil’s advocate.
    Well, tonight I have decided to open up some awkward facts and even some cherished myths that indicate that in ancient times magicians, witches, and wizened soothsayers were able to predict coming plagues based on the advent of meteor showers, solar eclipses and comet appearances.
    When one hears of great plagues one of the first things they think about is the plagues they have read about in religious texts. Out of nowhere strange viruses and parasites would arrive and kill a lot of people."....

COASTTOCOASTAM.COM: "...Medium and intuition expert Susanne Wilson will discuss the dead, and higher-vibrational beings, including spirit guides and angels. She'll describe how they interact with the living, and what they need from us for good communication between our worlds. Followed by Open Lines in the latter half".

Enjoy