1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Au XAU P & F Relative Strength chart

Discussion in 'PM Trading/Stocks/Technical Analysis' started by Au-myn, Apr 9, 2016.

1. Au-myn

Au-myn Founder Founding Member

Professional Tape Trader
    Hello GIM friends, Below is a Au-XAU P & F Relative Strength chart- 3.5 x 3 scaling factor 10. PM stocks are moving higher as the chart declines. Note the two sell signals
    (black arrows) at 189 and 171.50 both of which occurred under its bullish support line,
    turning the chart bearish. Currently, we see the chart riding its bearish support line (broken lines). I also drew in a longer term bearish support line.

Au XAU sf10 2.jpg

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
    dpong likes this.
  2. dpong

dpong Gold Member Gold Chaser

I like it Au-myn! The miners are leading the way to what appears to be a new developing gold bull market after 5 years of slaughter in the miners.

sc-109.png

sc-110.png

Au-myn likes this.
  3. Au-myn

Professional Tape Trader
    YUP, dpong. I have built up my PM holdings over this last year and they are all up well!
    Just the beginning...

4. dpong

dpong Gold Member Gold Chaser

Me too, from February, but not yet in as deep as I need to be. Pullbacks welcomed. BTFD.

5. Au-myn

Professional Tape Trader
    Au XAU 3.png Hello friends,

This updated Au : XAU Relative Strength P & F chart shows the "waterfall effect" as I call it on the last three sell signals as the PM stocks begin the first leg up.
    Some PM stocks have already made outstanding gains and we have a long way to go. That's nice.:thumbs up 2: Au XAU 3.png

d-lod and dpong like this.