1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Augason

Discussion in 'S & P Products Ratings/Reviews' started by luckabuck, Nov 4, 2013.

1. luckabuck

luckabuck Gold Member Gold Chaser

A number of weeks ago someone posted a thread from Augason detailing some freeze dry products on sale and I order a couple of large orders. Got an email saying the shipment had been delayed and I emailed them twice asking what the delay was and could not get them to respond. Finally talked to someone and was told that they were shipping last week, but no shipping notice has arrived. I've had delays before and all kinds of excuses from bullion dealers, but this is the first from a survival food distributor. Anyone else had troubles with these people?

2. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

Never had any trouble with them ever and i've ordered from them for years. Customer service has always been friendly and helpful but i do think they work bankers hours on the phone lines.

They've had some major blowout deals over the last few weeks so they have been overwhelmed with orders ...I'm still waiting for a shipment myself.

You'll get it, hang in there :thumbs_up:

3. luckabuck

luckabuck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Thanks for the assurance. They billed my credit card two weeks ago, and I still have no shipping notice ..... not good.

4. Mr Paradise

My CC was billed also, they obviously got slammed with orders.

5. chrisflhtc

chrisflhtc Site Supporter Site Supporter

Have not seen my order yet either.ordered on the 24 of October.
    C

6. FreeMan

FreeMan Seeker Seeker

FYI, I ordered on 10/21 and just received a shipment notice today. (And I received the same e-mail re: delays that you received.)

I also ordered some of their stuff through Sams the same day and it was shipped early last week.

7. FreeMan

FreeMan Seeker Seeker

FWIW, I received the shipping e-mail today and when I got home it had already arrived. Evidently it shipped on 10/31. So maybe you guys will see yours sooner rather than later.

8. Mr Paradise

Got mine on Tuesday and it was just mark shipped today. A second order I placed on Sunday has already shipped. :thumbs_up:

9. chrisflhtc

chrisflhtc Site Supporter Site Supporter

Mine came in a week or so ago :eating:
    C