1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Baby becomes world's first to have gender marked ‘unknown'

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by JayDubya, Jul 4, 2017.

1. JayDubya

JayDubya Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

https://www.yahoo.com/news/baby-becomes-worlds-first-gender-marked-unknown-090706538.html

Baby becomes world's first to have gender marked ‘unknown'

Andy Wells,Yahoo News UK Mon, Jul 3 2:07 AM PDT

[​IMG]

An eight-month-old baby is possibly the first person in the world to have their gender marked as ‘unknown’ on their health card.

Searyl Atli’s gender has marked with a ‘U’ on her Canadian health card, standing for ‘undetermined’ or ‘unassigned’.

The baby’s parent, Kori Doty, does not identify as male or female and prefers to use the pronoun ‘they’, and wants to raise Searyl’s genderless until the baby has a “sense of self and command of vocabulary to tell me who they are”.

[​IMG]
    The health card for Searyl is marked U instead of male or female (Gender Free ID Coalition)
    [​IMG]
    Kori Doty is raising their baby genderless until it has can decide for itself (Instagram/@homosteadfarm)
    Doty wants to keep Searyl’s gender off of all official records until that day, according to CBC.

They said: “I’m recognising them as a baby and trying to give them all the love and support to be the most whole person that they can be outside of the restrictions that come with the boy box and the girl box.”

British Columbia (BC) has so far refused Doty’s request to have Searyl’s birth certificate issued without a gender marker.

Doty, along with the British Columbia Human Rights Tribunal argue that the omission of gender should apply to all government documents for everyone in BC and Canada.

Provinces including Ontario are reviewing their policies and may include a non-bonar gender option on official documents in the future.

Doty believes that people who want to change their gender after in life have to go through a difficult process and instead wants a third option from birth.

They added: “When I was born, doctors looked at my genitals and made assumptions about who I would be, and those assignments followed me and followed my identification throughout my life.

“Those assumptions were incorrect, and I ended up having to do a lot of adjustments since then.”

Top pic: Instagram/@homosteadfarm

2. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

The baby should be taken away from the clinically insane mother and given to a normal, loving family.

3. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Canada is gone!

gringott likes this.
  4. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

And on the other side of the country .. Black lice matters is demanding ...
    More specific definitions.

It's not that we're intolerant ... it's we can't sit on both sides of the fucking fence to please all these assholes.

Uglytruth, Joseph and Son of Gloin like this.
  5. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

NOT NEWS and been gone a long time.

6. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

The photographer or editor ought to have blotted out the "mother''s face too.
    Dat is one FUGLY thing ( mom).
    Someone was very drunk and very desperate back in late January /February of '16.
    OR
    IT must be taking male enhancement therapy to draw attention to ITSELF.

PLUS
    IT is dressing the child as a male. Maybe it was disappointed with what God gave "mom" and the child.

Uglytruth and historyrepete like this.
  7. ^updated^

^updated^ found a way in Silver Miner

no answer
  8. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    She definitely needs a shave...

OverOver likes this.
  9. Agavegirl1

Agavegirl1 Silver Miner Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

You will not believe me if I told you.
    I just knew someone here would find a photo. Bravo JayDubya!

10. GOLDBRIX

A shave and a sandblast.

11. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    I feel bad for the little guy. Mom, or Dad, or whatever it is is a complete mental tossed salad. That kid's gonna grow up really confused about what's what.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Usury, Uglytruth and GOLDBRIX like this.
  12. JayDubya

JayDubya Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Here comes more....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/0...t-state-to-allow-gender-neutral-licenses.html

Oregon becomes first state to allow gender-neutral licenses

SALEM, Ore. – Oregon has become the first state in the U.S. to allow residents who don't identify as male or female to mark their gender as "not specified" when they apply for a driver's license, learner's permit or identity card.

The rule went into effect Monday. It comes after the mayor of Washington, D.C., said the district was the first jurisdiction to offer the option late last month.

Oregon's Driver and Motor Vehicle Services said the new rule emerged after a judge last year allowed a Portland resident to legally change to "non-binary" gender.

The DMV said it studied state laws, updated computer systems, worked with law enforcement and the courts, and changed administrative rules to comply with the court order.

California lawmakers also are considering adding a third gender option on state IDs.

13. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    This thread is a prime example of everything that's wrong with humanity. I for one can't wait for the apocalypse just to see the place cleaned up of the filth we've allowed to fester among us

Uglytruth likes this.
  14. tom baxter

tom baxter back from 2004

Retired now
    I blame the decline in circuses. The government should have stepped in and funded them, then people like this would have had somewhere to call home and be accepted.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. GOLDBRIX

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    These were still carnival side shows when I was a kid. My mom LOVED to go when the carnival was in town. She LOVED the soap-opera style sob story these people would come up with. Ya had to "Mark" and buy a ticket to get the story part. As the Hawker would just give a taste and maybe a peek at the person inside.

Us boys would get to go on the rides and try to win carney prizes when mom wanted to go hear the sob story.

Finally mom entered one show and came out pissed. " All that was was a fat lady sobbing." she came out fuming "I am never gonna fall for that sh!t again.
    And she didn't. She'd just take us boys for the rides and games.
    Later she got her fill on a daily basis as Soap Operas were hitting their Hay Days on the family B&W TV that took 3 minutes to warm-up and turn on.

xhomerx10 likes this.
  16. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

In this Progressive World of Firsts, I'm presuming it's a race to the bottom, right?