1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Baby boomers ruined America, according to this Generation X author

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by BarnacleBob, Mar 10, 2017.

1. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    I lived through the mono dialog but really that TV had different stuff channel to channel. And then it morphed into a colloidal pile of poop. It was or turned into a grab the ratings and ever so conservative. Case in point was an interruption to show the LAPD doing a good old boy barbecue on the LSA, or was that the ASL or the SLA? SLA, simbioniese liberation army, yeah. Yet now we get alvin gord's rendition of hidden camera.

I'm down with what we have now. Down with it because a peep can cross check it out and just dispense with the "party line." Yeah, it is a hunter gather thing I spose. Gone are the days of ..roll over, lift ur leg and was that good for you too?

Come on rusty this shit is the bomb; what ever that is: supposedly it is different than jiggy.

2. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

I wholeheartedly agree with your disagreement.

3. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    K, i'm good with this but teddy was a piece if shit. and as such so are all the rest....as of woodrow the US licks the balls of the trading company. go ahead and flame me. I'll cunt punt U.

the_shootist likes this.
  4. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

Damn right the propaghandized conservationist Teddy was a real piece of treasonous work.... America NEEDS to purchase, CONFISCATE & set aside lands (national parks) to promote the conservation of natural resources from exploitation by the private sector... B.S.... !!! This was price controls to support land prices & secondly it was to create & serve as hypothecatable collateral for the flotations of U.S. bonds...

The whole thing was planned & organized by the elitist money power, FDR, another elitist Roosevelt pulled the trigger on the unsuspecting American people after they created the economic crisis... Bonds mean bondage, bondage means slavery, slaves must be numbered... Birth certificates & SSI #'s are your bonding!

michael59 likes this.
  5. SilverBuyer

SilverBuyer Silver Member Silver Miner

I'll take 90% over 100% of mainstream media being fake/distorted news. With the internet we can hear all sides and decide for ourselves, before that all you got was the mainstream media crap. The tyrants are pissed as hell about the internet and now trying to ban dissenters from YouTube, Twitter, Facebook under the guise of "Fake News".