1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Bannon: Catholic churches ‘need illegal aliens’

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Bottom Feeder, Sep 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Former White House chief strategist Stephen Bannon in a new interview slammed the Catholic Church for its stance on immigration, saying leaders “need illegal aliens to to fill the churches."

Bannon told "60 Minutes" that the Catholic Church has been “terrible about” immigration when Charlie Rose noted that Cardinal Timothy Dolan in New York opposed President Trump’s decision to end the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program.

“You know why? Because [they have been] unable to really, to come to grips with the problems in the church, they need illegal aliens. They need illegal aliens to fill the churches. It’s obvious on the face of it,” Bannon said.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions announced Tuesday that the administration would phase out the program, which temporarily blocked the deportation of undocumented immigrants who were brought to the United States as minors, giving Congress six months to act.
    Bannon in the interview also argued that the Catholic Church has an “economic interest” in "unlimited illegal immigration."

“I totally respect the pope, and I totally respect the Catholic bishops and cardinals on doctrine. This is not about doctrine. This is about sovereignty of a nation. And in that regard, they’re just another guy with an opinion.”

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/349582-bannon-catholic-church-needs-illegal-aliens

Good, I see steve is still behind the Prez.

BF

2. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    Unfortunately for the church, Bannon is right.
    Pedophile priests have run off 90% of the congregations. Revenues are at their lowest.
    Churches are closing.
    A Jesuit Priest with a sordid past has taken over as Pope, while the true Pope lives in exile.
    Published accounts of gay orgies involving Vatican officials, with arrests being made, making the rounds.

The Roman Catholic Church just can't catch a break, ya know what I mean?

3. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    For some unknown reason, illegals, i.e., Mexicans just love the Pope.

They have Mother Mary shrines on every lawn to show everyone how holy they are.

Dirt poor and they still send "Heaven money" to the church...

searcher, gringott and phoneman like this.
  4. phoneman

phoneman Silver Member Silver Miner

Got out about 37 years ago.. I was an alter boy once and spoke prayers in Latin. Wife went to all Catholic schools and got out with me and the kids. Best move we ever made.

searcher, Goldhedge and gringott like this.
  5. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Agree the church, all christian churches, need more ignorant people who never read the bible and never will to fill the seats.

gringott likes this.
  6. HardTruth

HardTruth Seeker Seeker

Religions are a mental illness of the mind and the Vatican is near the top of evil religious entities along with the Jewish talmudist networks of evil and radical islam . This is another reason why I doubt there is any divine God that exists or cares what happens on this prison planet because if he existed and cared, he would destroy every one of these evil powerful religious networks full well knowing that us powerless peons in society cant do much about such sinister venues on earth.

In the end, history has proven that evil is never eradicated and ALWAYS ends up in control. As long as the human race is parasitic and needs to follow others, the humans that are in control shall be evil and corrupt. Good people don't generally want to be in control of others. They just wanna be left alone.

andial likes this.
  7. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Don't forget all the cold hard cash the RC church gets from the FedGov & StateGov for "resettling refugees" "taking care of the poor" etc.

Who knows how many billions they have taken in?

8. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I'm agnostic not athiest HT according to the original teachings god is ok with that as long as your heart is in the right place. Noah as opposed to Haran.