1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Bannon out , another win for the Deep state

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by southfork, Aug 18, 2017.

1. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

by Tyler Durden
    Aug 18, 2017 12:37 PM
    SHARES
    TwitterFacebookReddit

And confirmed from Reuters: BANNON HAS BEEN FIRED FROM HIS WHITE HOUSE POST -PERSON FAMILIAR WITH THE DECISION

As the Post writes, while Bannon had been on the outs with Trump before, the president suspected Bannon was one of the main leakers in the administration, trashing his colleagues in the press.

The notoriously thin-skinned president also resented the publicity Bannon had been getting as the supposed mastermind of Trump’s campaign and upset victory. One White House source told Axios, “His departure may seem turbulent in the media, but inside it will be very smooth. He has no projects or responsibilities to hand off.”

Bannon in recent days gave interviews to publications including the New York Times in which he defended Trump’s controversial comments in the wake of the racial violence in Charlottesville, Va., last weekend.

Speaking to the Post, a source close to Bannon added: “This week is a good window into what Bannon outside the [White House] would look like: A strong defense of POTUS and ‘fire and fury’ for enemies of the Trump agenda. Get ready for Bannon the barbarian.”

andial and Hystckndle like this.
  2. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Mayhem called this one months ago, bad news i say but will wait for Irons response on what the feck is going on.

mayhem and oldgaranddad like this.
  3. oldgaranddad

oldgaranddad Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Could be a strategic move too. Bannon can probably do more as an outsider back a Brietbart than inside as an insider who must conform to numerous rules, regulations and laws. Puppet masters are often off-stage, hence the allegorical term. I think Bannon can wreck more havoc on the deep state as a journalist than as a Trump adviser plus he'd be shielded by the numerous First Amendment case law that the progressives love to hide behind.

Irons, Buck and Someone_else like this.
  4. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    Trump used Bannon's sensibilities to lure the .alt right into voting for him. Now they can throw Steve away like last years banana bread, which only makes logical sense.

One clever johnson.

This is POLITICS, gentleman. You pander/you win/you do whatever the hell you want. Yeah?

[​IMG]Prepare for the "Nick Nolte Mug Shot" smear campain.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
    mayhem and andial like this.
  5. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Stop it granddad! Stop it! No possible way this could be good news!

mayhem and oldgaranddad like this.
  6. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

In chess the king is never removed, it's the knights, bishops and rooks that the other side takes from the game.

oldgaranddad likes this.
  7. oldgaranddad

Com'on, I was just trying to beat Irons to the punch.
    :winks2:

andial likes this.
  8. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I heard he gave his resignation on Aug. 7th and it just working out the details now.

9. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    From what I can gather he tendered his resignation two weeks ago to become effective in two weeks

oldgaranddad likes this.
  10. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    Thought about this when Mahem 1st posted.
    I think he is being re positioned.
    " Fired " is a stigma associated with the tee vee show.
    Eone is hung up on that.
    Media is hung up on it terribly.
    Trump has a plan.
    Repositioned for battle.
    Just suppossing.

11. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    • "If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents -- on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America.”
    Steve Bannon

-Looks like Bannon is returning to Brietbart News to possibly start a conservative news network.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    Glasgow and Irons like this.
  12. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Our local rag online has a poll every day. Today's was about Bannon. You could choose he should stay, no opinion or about time. Like any of those choices has anything to do with his resignation.

mayhem likes this.
  13. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

He gave the leftist media just enough time to high five themselves and dream smug thoughts about how smart they are....
    Then he yanked the chair out from under them. . . aarock.gif
    Figure his 8 months in the white house as an intelligence gathering period.

Steve Bannon Speaks After White House Departure:
    ‘I’m Going to War for Trump’

[​IMG]
    Getty Images

by CHARLIE SPIERING18 Aug 201712,301

Recently departed White House strategist Steve Bannon is preparing a war for Donald Trump, not against him.

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on Capitol Hill, in the media, and in corporate America,” Bannon told Bloomberg Businessweek’s Joshua Green.

Green said that Bannon “sounded like he’d just consumed 40 Red Bulls” during his conversation with him on the phone.

Bannon did not specifically mention the White House “Democrats” advising Trump in his conversation with Green, widely considered to be his enemies during his period of service.

In an interview with the American Prospect published on Wednesday, Bannon said his enemies were “wetting themselves” about his agenda. He specifically criticized White House economic adviser Gary Cohn and “Goldman Sachs lobbying” in the White House.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...te-house-departure-im-going-to-war-for-trump/

hammerhead, southfork and Flight2gold like this.
  14. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    You position your assets for the most effective attack.
    Bannon can obviously be way more effective attacking from the news chair.

Irons likes this.
  15. Irons

[​IMG]

EXCELLENT! Breitbart Senior Editor Declares #WAR Against Hollywood, Dems and GOP Elites (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Aug 18th, 2017 9:11 pm 137 Comments

The Senior Editor at Breitbart media, Joel Pollack, went on with MSNBC Friday after new broke that Steve Bannon was leaving the Trump White House.

By five o’clock Bannon had returned to Breitbart and chaired the company’s evening editorial meeting.

Joel Pollack told MSNBC that Breitbart will continue their war on Hollywood and the media, Democrats, and the Republican establishment.

[​IMG]
    Joel Pollack: Hashtag ‘War” has been our motto since the days of Andrew Breitbart. And we use it whenever we go to war against our three main targets which are, in order- Hollywood and the mainstream media, number one – the Democratic party and institutional left, number two – and the Republican establishment in Washington, number three… Our mission remains the same as it has been before Trump, as it was after he was elected and as it will continue to be.

It’s great to see Breitbart still fighting. The spirit of Andrew Breitbart is alive and well in the organization. I am sure Andrew would be proud of Breitbart.com today if he was around.

bslapper.jpg

16. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    Hah !!!
    Exactly...
    Thats a bad ass meme that one right there..
    Shovel some of that B.S. back...
    Heh heh heh heh heh...

17. Irons

Harry Canyon 26 minutes ago
    Trump and Robert Mercer just unleashed their war dog. Bannon did this of his own free will because he'll be more effective on the outside than in.
    He originally planned to be gone by Labor Day, as it was...and now he's back in control of BB, with eight months of intelligence gathering, at the highest level.

He knows who to go after and how, ye of so little faith.

libateriana14 hours ago
    Wow and just in time to break the Julian Assange story. What a position Bannon will be in!

/

Joe King and Glasgow like this.
  18. Irons

Heh, looking around enemy media websites this morning the dumb fuckers still aren't getting what actually happened. They still think they won something here.
    Good, the naive and stupid are easy to roll over.

Glasgow and Hystckndle like this.
  19. Howdy

Howdy Silver Member Silver Miner

All this crap is staged. Bannon isn't on our side, never has been. He's a media exec. What does that tell you?

michael59 and Hystckndle like this.
  20. oldgaranddad

If Brannon is now a dog of war against the deep state cabal I just wonder who he is going to sink his teeth into first? Could this have anything to do with the supposed Wiki-Leaks dump rumored to be coming?

Irons and Glasgow like this.
  21. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Ya gotta have faith in something and someone.
    Never forget that the US is the main obstacle for the globalist jews that sit on top of the world.

They succeeded in the other countries - UK, Germany,France, Sweden, Canada etc, but the US is the country that is going to put up the most fight.

(((They))) are trying to bring the US to heel. I'm looking around and all I see in their way is Trump. Either you're onboard or not. You really have no one else but the corrupt politicians to get behind. That's a sad place to be in. I piss and moan about Trump at times but I'm hoping and praying he's actually working in DC for us. We don't know so we have to have a little faith, you know?

Joe King, Irons and Glasgow like this.
  22. D-FENZ

D-FENZ Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

I don't see Bannon's departure as a good thing no matter how it's being spun. If the media likes the move then it is certainly a bad one.

Trump should get rid of the 'progressive' son-in-law and daughter that the media constantly fawns over. Sadly, I don't see that happening. Normally, the press would lambaste the arrangement as that of a nepotistic despot. But not a peep. It's very telling.

I suspect that Jared has been the untitled chief strategist all along, poisoning the morale of the official staff leading to the high turnover rate.

23. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I'm not sure I trust the media to take out my trash actually so I don't take much* of what they say to heart!

*0.0%

southfork likes this.
  24. southfork

Hope its right

andial likes this.
  25. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

He never looked healthy to me. Poor health, no real exercise program, physical discipline or quality dietary foods = not the best thinking. [​IMG]

26. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Trump's presidency as we know it is 'OVER' says Steve Bannon as he declares war on his enemies by going back to Breitbart hours after being fired and warns: 'I've got my hands on my old weapons'
    • Steve Bannon declared war on his enemies hours after being fired by Donald Trump, going back to Breitbart and saying: 'I will crush the opposition.'
    • 'Now I'm free,' he boasted to the Weekly Standard, saying: 'I built a f***ing machine at Breitbart.'
    • He named his enemies as 'West Wing Democrats' - a reference to Jared Kushner and Gary Cohn - and the Republican establishment
    • Bannon said Trump presidency he had fought for was 'over' but that he would fight from outside the White House for its agenda
    • Bannon was removed on the advice of John Kelly and West Wing claimed it was a 'mutual' decision but move underlines retired Marine general's new power
    • Firing and Bannon's defiant interview marked end of tumultuous week which began with botched response to Charlottesville
    • Democrats welcomed Bannon exit and will now hope he engages in civil war which could be the boost their party has been so far unable to find

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4804106/Fired-Bannon-says-Trump-presidency-fought-over.html#ixzz4qDWRjjhA
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hystckndle likes this.
  27. southfork

Seems like the dems slashed their wrists with this bs russia shit, I know if I was a normal dem voter and heard all this crap about Russia and daily attacks on Trump for no reason I would have to seriously consider not voting for another dem, the welfare dems will never change nor the establishment ones, all these antifa aholes are all paid dem troublemakers.

Irons likes this.
  28. searcher

Irons and Hystckndle like this.
  29. searcher

30. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

searcher and Irons like this.
  31. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I listen to Breitbart for hours on Sirius Patriot. Maybe Bannon will put Breitbart on the cable netweat himork Trump was supposed to start after Hillary beat him in the election. That could also explain Fox News' sudden shift to the left.

Irons and oldgaranddad like this.
  32. Irons

That's funny right there. The only people who think either of the president's responses were botched are the media.
    Even NPR's polls show the majority of we the people had no problem with what Trump said or when he said it.

33. Irons

the_shootist and searcher like this.
  34. Irons

“Fake News Needs the Competition!”: POTUS Trump Praises Bannon’s Return to Breitbart News

Joshua Caplan Aug 19th, 2017 1:20 pm 11 Comments

President Trump took to Twitter Saturday afternoon to praise Steve Bannon’s return to Breitbart News. Bannon departed from his role as Chief White House Strategist on Friday and returned to his old stomping grounds that evening to lead the news network’s editorial meeting.

[​IMG]

“Steve Bannon will be a tough and smart new voice at @BreitbartNews…maybe even better than ever before. Fake News needs the competition!”, tweeted President Trump.

Follow
    [​IMG]Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Steve Bannon will be a tough and smart new voice at @BreitbartNews...maybe even better than ever before. Fake News needs the competition!

1:47 PM - Aug 19, 2017

Earlier in the day, President Trump thanked Bannon for his service.
    Follow

[​IMG]Donald J. Trump
    “I want to thank Steve Bannon for his service. He came to the campaign during my run against Crooked Hillary Clinton – it was great! Thanks S”

Former Chief White House Strategist and current executive chairman of Breitbart News, Steve Bannon, is wasting no time in expanding the leading populist news network. Bannon is reportedly plotting a television channel to rival Fox News. Strikingly, the idea was first proposed by former Fox News CEO, the late Roger Ailes.

Axios reports:

Axios’ Jonathan Swan hears Bannon has told friends he sees a massive opening to the right of Fox News, raising the possibility that he’s going to start a network.

• Bannon’s friends are speculating about whether it will be a standalone TV network, or online streaming only.

• Before his death in May, Roger Ailes had sent word to Bannon that he wanted to start a channel together. Bannon loved the idea: He believes Fox is heading in a squishy, globalist direction as the Murdoch sons assume more power.

• Now he has the means, motive and opportunity: His chief financial backer, Long Island hedge fund billionaire Bob Mercer, is ready to invest big in what’s coming next, including a huge overseas expansion of Breitbart News.
    Axios has more:

Before Roger Ailes’ death on May 18, he expressed a final wish to some of his few remaining confidants: to get back in the game, with a conservative network that would position itself to the right of Fox News, as his baby became more moderate under the next generation of Murdoch leadership.

In his final days, Ailes sent a message to Steve Bannon in the White House that he’d love to team up on a new conservative media powerhouse.

• What we hear: Bannon, who otherwise would have been intrigued by the notion, had no desire to leave the White House. So Ailes’ last big idea remained just that.
    Steve Bannon returned ‘home’ to Breitbart News as Executive Chairman Friday afternoon shortly after it was announced that he departed from the White House as Chief Strategist to President Trump.

Steve Bannon returned to Breitbart on Friday and chaired the company’s evening editorial meeting.

Breitbart News reported:

Former White House Chief Strategist Stephen K. Bannon returned as Executive Chairman of Breitbart News Friday afternoon and chaired the company’s evening editorial meeting.

“The populist-nationalist movement got a lot stronger today,” said Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow. “Breitbart gained an executive chairman with his finger on the pulse of the Trump agenda.”

Breitbart News CEO and President Larry Solov agreed.

“Breitbart’s pace of global expansion will only accelerate with Steve back,” said Solov. “The sky’s the limit.”
    In an interview with Bloomberg News, Bannon issued the following warning:

“If there’s any confusion out there, let me clear it up: I’m leaving the White House and going to war for Trump against his opponents — on capitol hill, in the media, and in corporate America,”Bannon said Friday in an interview hours after his departure was announced by the administration.

TGP also reported Breitbart News is plotting to go ‘thermonuclear’ against ‘globalists’ inside the Trump administration. Bannon may also be personally gearing up to take on the Drudge Report’s Matt Drudge.

According to former Trump aide Sam Nunberg, Bannon believes Drudge ‘accelerated’ his White House exit driven by continuous negative coverage.

Just like the late great Andrew Breitbart said: WAR!

.http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-trump-praises-bannons-return-breitbart-news/

hammerhead likes this.
  35. Irons

Adam Kelm16 minutes ago

Bannon is going full monty. He's going to take all of Fox's money and viewers from them. It's a prime opportunity for them to make trainloads of money at the Murdoch boy's expense.

. aarock.gif

36. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    This is a purge of everyone who got Trump elected. My favorite guy on the whole team was Sabastian Gorka. Now, he's going too??

Yeah gang. I told ya we were punked last winter when the Trump Election Party ended in Feb. Now the ruling elite are back in full force so its the same now as if Hillary was in office..

In case you never paid attention to Gorka, well, you should have:
    Sabastian Gorka.
    Too intelligent/honest for politics.

Forget Politics Men, it's over. Find something else to believe in. Like checkers?

andial and D-FENZ like this.
  37. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

This is not a win for the deep state. Trump is an excellent strategist.

the_shootist and Irons like this.
  38. hammerhead

Been reading a book co-authored with The Donald. Was published 11 years ago. You sir, just hit the nail right on it's head.

the_shootist and Irons like this.
  39. hammerhead

Let me specify. Going to hell in a bucket, baby. But at least I'm enjoying the ride.

40. searcher

How Jewish convert Ivanka got 'Bannon the Barbarian' to go: Donald Trump's daughter 'helped to force out' aide blamed over President's failure to condemn neo-Nazi rally
    • Chief strategist Bannon, 63, helped orchestrate the President’s election victory
    • But many blamed him for Trump’s failure last week to condemn neo-Nazis
    • 'Pushed out’ by daughter Ivanka and her husband because his far-Right views

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4806150/Ivanka-helped-force-Donald-Trump-aide-Steve-Bannon.html#ixzz4qFsLGfcy
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook