1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Birth Certificate Authentication Video

Discussion in 'Beginner's Forum' started by Goldhedge, Jul 19, 2017.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    For your edification....

WHAT THIS DOES

This informs the US Government that you ARE AWAKE. AWARE OF YOUR TRUST AND GIVES YOU LEGAL AUTHORITY OVER IT

It also removes from WARD OF THE STATE STATUS you are currently in. No matter who you are or what you think you 'own' if you haven't gone through extensive measures to ensure ownership of what's yours; YOU DONT OWN SHIT. The STATE owns EVERYTHING you think you own, legally. Your house, your car, YOUR KIDS.

They've dumbed down the population to the point of purposeful misunderstanding when it comes to topics like this, contract law and finance/banking. For good reason. They have our entire population bent over backwards taking a long one in all matters.

What the trust account proves is that this country, the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA was either planned as or turned into a bonded-slave farm

The steps EVERY AMERICAN should take at age 18 to let the U.S. Secretary Of State know that you are of the majority (18+) and are ready to handle your own affairs. That means your awake and aware of their bullshit

These are the steps I took and what I felt most comfortable with, you can do wtf you want

The link to DS4194
    https://eforms.state.gov/Forms/ds4194...

If you need more help than I've provided here, sorry.

CHECK OUT THE
    IFM MOTU PROPRIO TSHIRT/HOODIES
    Multiple Styles/Colors
    https://teespring.com/ifm-motu-proprio

IFM 'You know you wanna like it' TSHIRTS
    Multiple Styles/Colors
    https://teespring.com/ifm_youknowyouw...

Motu Proprio Shirts - 'Ready for Slavery?'
    Multiple Styles/Colors
    https://teespring.com/ifm-readyforsla...

Don't take my hocking shirts the wrong way. I started making them because family asked me to.
    If the prices are out of your range, I believe the
    cheapest is $26 or $27. Send me an email with your name and mailing address and I'll see about getting one out to you. If I get too many emails I will do a drawing for 3 or something to limit my cost.
    Might offer ACH Payment option

DISCLAIMER NOTICE: The live stream/video you’re about to view or just viewed is only my opinion. Any and all documents or graphics that is shown with my opinion cannot be construed as legal/lawful advice in any manner, but for entertainment purposes only. Any actions you take from the information given is your responsibility and to research the proper laws pertaining to your jurisdiction. This NOTICE is from a private non-citizen national pursuant to 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(21) under Common Law Jurisdiction. "U.S. adopted common laws of England with the constitution." See Caldwell v. Hill, 178 SE 383 (1934).

2. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired

3. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I want to see Obama's.

4. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Doesnt exist