1. Stocks try to regain their footing, metals up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Weds Morning! Gold is up 5.5 to 1252, while Silver is up 16 to 16.75. Crude is down 16 to 4408. The USD is down .09 to 9600
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Butler called it 11-2010 end of silver price MANIPULATION was $25 thne

Discussion in 'Purchasing Precious Metals' started by HistoryStudent, Mar 23, 2011.

1. HistoryStudent

HistoryStudent Midas Member Midas Member

2. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

I don't buy it, I dont think for one minute JPM etal have ceased their manipulations. Gold would be north of 2k and silver 100 bucks without their paws and the feds in it.

Silver-Gold-Palladium likes this.
  3. HistoryStudent

I think he meant that they could not hold it down too much longer without allowing much appreciation.

The price was around $24-$25 then.

4. phideaux

phideaux Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Silver was at $3.80 10 years ago. A 10X move in 10 years against the tide of massive concentrated nekkid shorting and all the other fraud and abuse in the silver market, is a phenomenal performance. IMHO another 10x over the next 10 years is likely

5. HistoryStudent

Frankly I was figuring 13 times to around $494.00 ish....:bull-smile::bull-smile::bull-smile::bull-smile::bull-smile::bull-smile:

6. phideaux

phideaux Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

I will take profits at $380 and buy that villa in Barbados I've been eyeing. You can have that last $114. :biggrin::biggrin:

7. HistoryStudent

Get the one near Tiger Woods marriage place - beautiful and the huge sea turtles (I rode them 300 year old puppies - don't tell anyone - I was 70 pounds heavier then too) are right out your door about a half-mile swim.

SO = I know what you mean.

My main problem as a worry wort seer history student = what will the new currency be, or will they save the US dollar?

8. ttazzman

ttazzman Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

commercial/ industrial-construction/engineering/ma
  9. spathatos

spathatos Seeker Seeker

My take on the Comex is this. You can suppress something so long as you have complete control of it. That statement relates to its de-monetized status in the 1800’s to keep real wealth out of the middle class thus making us reliant on the debt/credit system down the road. In my mind silver is now a double edged sword. They still need it for industrial use and it has taken on the properties of real money. Silver is hitting it's real money vector.

The Comex, JPM, and any other manipulators can play the futures game all they want but silver has moved beyond them because it has taken on the properties of real money based on hundreds of worldwide economic factors out of their immediate control. What I mean to say is the game has even changed on them (though I 100% believe all of this PM movement upward is meant to happen by them). The rules of manipulation have changed because the old time control they had has disappeared with the introduction of real inflation, instability and the like. They have no control over those things. It is like silver is acting as real money again as it did in the 1800’s. They can dump the contracts to suppress prices only for a short time but they have no real ability to out right control anymore.

It took over 200 years but I believe the old white metal has its legs again.