1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Can CS be used in a CPAP machine?

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by ArkWv, Nov 25, 2016.

1. ArkWv

ArkWv Gold Member Gold Chaser

handyman, and not the fellow from "In Living Color
    Since I started using my machine I've been sick twice already. There is some bad stuff going around here since sept. and it all starts out with a sore throat on everyone. So I believe it wasn't my machine and I keep it clean. But with everyone the chest congestion lingers for a couple weeks.
    Was wondering if CS in the well of the machine would help any?

abeland1 and TAEZZAR like this.
  2. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Energy Extraction
    Have you looked for ozone machines that are safe with your CPAP? Might be more effective and cheaper in the long run.

ArkWv and TAEZZAR like this.
  3. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I have been using CS/EIS in my reservoir for years.
    I 'make my own" EIS ( Electrically Isolated Silver) and ball park the ppms at 10-15ppm.
    For my reservoir/water tank, I go with a shot glass of my EIS diluted with the remainder being distilled water in the "tank".

Ever since I started using EIS in my CPAP I notice I do not have to clean it nearly as often. No floral smell ( smell of bacterial growth) tubing and mask stays cleaner. When I have any questions I soak the mask and tubing in a quart of distilled water w/ 3-4 oz. of EIS.

One thing I noticed was IF you use the heat on your reservoir you may get a build-up of silver-oxide on the heating element over time. BUT I clean it off with q-tips with no problems.

I have a cool-mist vaporizer that I use when the family gets congested ( thanks for reminding me I got to go get more distilled water). I put 2-4 shot glass fulls of EIS in the tank and fill the rest with distilled water.
    I run the vaporizer anytime somebody is having persistent cough in their bedroom while they are sleeping.
    If one comes home with a real bad cough I have them "tent-over" the vaporizer (towel covering the head and down around the vaporizer)for 15-20 minute sessions during their waking hours and then sleep with the vaporizer in their room.

Pennies a gallon beats Dollars per ounce for CS/EIS as DIYer.
    Better research that OZONE idea. I did not like what I seen on the first page of 'OZONE Over Dose".

No one through HISTORY has EVER OVER Dosed on pure distilled water and .999 or better silver ONLY CS/EIS PERIOD

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    ArkWv, abeland1 and TAEZZAR like this.
  4. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    Whenever I seem to start with a scratchy throat or cough, I load up my nebulizer with CS. Haven't had full blown cold or flu for many years DOING THIS.
    One thing for sure, CS isn't going to cause any harm, so why not try it?

5. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

My reply is half on topic & half off topic, but I thought it could be useful.
    I had trouble breathing while sleeping & heavy snoring. Went through all the CPAP qualifying tests & qualified.
    So I did CPAP for 2 months & I hated it, did I say Hated it, YES I HATED IT !! The cure was worse than the disease.
    I constantly woke up with a horrible dry mouth.
    I know that we get on that machine for various reasons, so the following may not help, but, then again, it just might.

Out of desperation, I tried Breath Right strips, they work fantastic for me. I breath well at night, all night & NO DRY MOUTH !!!
    jmhc

ArkWv and Goldhedge like this.
  6. ArkWv

ArkWv Gold Member Gold Chaser

handyman, and not the fellow from "In Living Color
    I've been using the breathe right strips for over a month now and they do work. My left nasal cavity closes when using the mask and it helps to keep it open. Going to use the cs tonight and give it a whirl. Thanks all.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  7. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

IF you have not tried a nasal mask ( not the canulars but the small triangle that cups only the nose) AND you can sleep with your mouth closed try one of those.
    It made all the difference for me.

That damn Full Face mask ( Jet fighter looking mask) would push my jaw down and out of the mask while I slept and gave me fits.
    The nasal mask works GREAT for me. - FWIW

OBTW - Make sure your tubing goes over your head in the bed. That way if you toss and turn ( I sleep in three positions at night - Rightside, On My Back, and Leftside) the tubing is not an issue.

TAEZZAR and ArkWv like this.