1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Cancer Doctor Found Dead Following ‘Breakthrough’ Discovery

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by TRYNEIN, Nov 29, 2017.

1. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

OK, I know there is a thrad with all of these doctors who mysteriously die after a cancer break through, but I couldn't find it.

I will gladly add this to that list
    ========================================================

Cancer Doctor Found Dead Following ‘Breakthrough’ Discovery

A New York Doctor was found murdered shortly after reporting a “breakthrough” discovery in the cure for cancer.

Dr. Miguel Crespo’s body was found in the bathroom of the Weill Cornell Medical Center on the Upper East Side where he worked, after having gone missing for several hours.

Police initially thought that Dr. Crespo had committed suicide by drug overdose after they found vomit next to his body and “foaming at his mouth.”

However, close friends and family say his death is suspicious, noting that Dr. Crespo had just made an exciting discovery in the field of cancer research and was unlikely to want to end his life at this pivotal stage in his career.

Crespo earned his doctoral degree at the Complutense University of Madrid and was researching a cure for colon cancer at the hospital.

Starting his research in 2011 in the UES stem cell lab, Dr. Crespo’s team had recently made a “breakthrough” discovery, according to one of the hospital’s staff;

“He was working late almost every night and seemed really excited.”He said he had made an amazing breakthrough.”

The hospital’s spokeswoman, Sarah Smith, told the New York Daily News:

“Weill Cornell Medicine is saddened by the death of our colleague Miguel Crespo, Ph.D.”

“We extend our deepest sympathies to his family and friends.”

Daily Mail reports: Away from the hospital, Crespo was a part-time photographer and graphic designer.

On his website, his mission statement reads: ‘Throughout my life, I have relentlessly strived to capture the beauty in things I always felt the world has yet to discover – windows, shadows, reflections, the magic in the velvety light that projects on our eyes,’ he wrote on his photo design website.

‘I have always been mesmerized by the compassion, the emotion, and the meaning somebody’s look can convey and inspire.’

One of his neighbors Xoey Lee, 38, told NYDN he did not appear seem ill and said: ‘He’s always polite. He always says, “Hi”.’

https://www.usatoday24x7.com/cancer-doctor-found-murdered-following-breakthrough-discovery/

2. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Big pharma doesn't want to lose their place in the market ! Many doctors have met the same reward for the same endeavors !

3. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

There needs to be a homicide investigation into this.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  4. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Dr. Jonas Salk found a cure for polio and gave it up to the world for free, as a humanitarian gesture and nobody made any money. They figured out, right about then that there's no money in curing disease. Jerry Lewis* ran his Labor Day telethons for decades and collected hundreds of millions to find a cure for muscular dystrophy. Lots of money coming in, no cure. The cure for cancer, heart disease and diabetes might be as simple as stopping people from eating and drinking garbage processed "food," especially sugar and hfcs. But, there's no money for big med and big pharma in curing all those metabolic diseases.

*I'm not picking on Jerry, here. I think his intentions were sincere. Just the fact that over two billion dollars went to research and disappeared down that black hole, with no substantial results.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    abeland1, TAEZZAR, Buck and 3 others like this.