1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Circle Cuts Bitcoin Buying and Selling in Product Pivot

Discussion in 'Digital Currencies' started by Poorman, Dec 23, 2016.

1. Poorman

Poorman Seeker

the_shootist likes this.
  2. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    I never got it. BC is the same as FRN's. Something worthless in of itself that 'represents' value. If you don't hold it, you don't own it always seems to be the retort that makes the most sense time and time again.

3. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Glad I NEVER got in.

I always seen security issues with Electronic / Cyber money - LIKE EMP issues.

the_shootist likes this.
  4. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    Coindesk and many other outfits are anticipating Block chain becoming more widely accepted and are just changing with the times.
    Multiple stories about banks around the world beginning to use Block chain in their transactions.
    I would guess Coindesk wants to be more than just a buyer and seller of bitcoin.