1. Have a Great Weekend!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This Monday, Feb. 20, all U.S. banks and financial markets will be closed in observance of the Presidents Day,
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/17/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1239.10-- Silver $18.03-- Oil $53.78-- USD $100.95 -- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1304.51 (1), SAE $21.15 (20)

Classical music appreciation thread

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by GOLDZILLA, Oct 1, 2010.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

#BeethovenWeek - Coral (Allegro ma non Troppo - Un Povo Maestoso)
    Top Classical Music

Published on Dec 16, 2016
    #4 - Losing Hearing

At the same time as he was composing these great and immortal works, Beethoven was struggling to come to terms with a shocking and terrible fact, one that he tried desperately to conceal. He was going deaf. By the turn of the century, Beethoven struggled to make out the words spoken to him in conversation.

Beethoven revealed in a heart-wrenching 1801 letter to his friend Franz Wegeler, "I must confess that I lead a miserable life. For almost two years I have ceased to attend any social functions, just because I find it impossible to say to people: I am deaf. If I had any other profession, I might be able to cope with my infirmity; but in my profession it is a terrible handicap." At times driven to extremes of melancholy by his affliction, Beethoven described his despair in a long and poignant note that he concealed his entire life.

Dated October 6, 1802 and referred to as "The Heiligenstadt Testament," it reads in part, "O you men who think or say that I am malevolent, stubborn or misanthropic, how greatly do you wrong me. You do not know the secret cause which makes me seem that way to you and I would have ended my life -- it was only my art that held me back. Ah, it seemed impossible to leave the world until I had brought forth all that I felt was within me."

Almost miraculously, despite his rapidly progressing deafness, Beethoven continued to compose at a furious pace. From 1803-1812, what is known as his "middle" or "heroic" period, he composed an opera, six symphonies, four solo concerti, five string quartets, six string sonatas, seven piano sonatas, five sets of piano variations, four overtures, four trios, two sextets and 72 songs. The most famous among these were symphonies No. 3-8, the "Moonlight Sonata," the "Kreutzer" violin sonata and Fidelio, his only opera. In terms of the astonishing output of superlatively complex, original and beautiful music, this period in Beethoven's life is unrivaled by any of any other composer in history.

Despite his extraordinary output of beautiful music, Beethoven was lonely and frequently miserable throughout his adult life. Short-tempered, absent-minded, greedy and suspicious to the point of paranoia, Beethoven feuded with his brothers, his publishers, his housekeepers, his pupils and his patrons. In one illustrative incident, Beethoven attempted to break a chair over the head of Prince Lichnowsky, one of his closest friends and most loyal patrons. Another time he stood in the doorway of Prince Lobkowitz's palace shouting for all to hear, "Lobkowitz is a donkey!"

For a variety of reasons that included his crippling shyness and unfortunate physical appearance, Beethoven never married or had children. He was, however, desperately in love with a married woman named Antonie Brentano. Over the course of two days in July of 1812, Beethoven wrote her a long and beautiful love letter that he never sent. Addressed "to you, my Immortal Beloved," the letter said in part, "My heart is full of so many things to say to you -- ah -- there are moments when I feel that speech amounts to nothing at all -- Cheer up -- remain my true, my only love, my all as I am yours."

The death of Beethoven's brother Caspar in 1815 sparked one of the great trials of his life, a painful legal battle with his sister-in-law, Johanna, over the custody of Karl van Beethoven, his nephew and her son. The struggle stretched on for seven years during which both sides spewed ugly defamations at the other. In the end, Beethoven won the boy's custody, though hardly his affection.

Ludwig van Beethoven - Coral (Allegro ma non Troppo - Un Povo Maestoso)

2. searcher

Beethoven | Classical Music | Piano Concertos, Piano Symphonies, Rondos
    HALIDONMUSIC

Subscribe for more classical music http://bit.ly/YouTubeHalidonMusic
    All the best classical music ever on one channel: Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Schubert, Wagner, Strauss, Vivaldi, Brahms and many more

Piano Sonata No. 21 in C Major, Op. 53 "Waldstein": Giovanni Umberto Battel
    I. Allegro con brio (00:00)
    II. Introduzione. Adagio molto (11:06)
    III. Rondo. Allegretto moderato – Prestissimo (14:54)
    Symphony No. 8 in F Major, Op. 93: Orchestra da Camera Fiorentina, Giuseppe Lanzetta
    I. Allegro vivace e con brio (24:41)
    II. Allegretto scherzando (34:33)
    III. Tempo di menuetto (38:37)
    IV. Allegro vivace (43:24)
    2 Rondos, Op. 51: No. 1 in C Major, Moderato e grazioso - Carlo Balzaretti (51:03)
    Piano Concerto No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 37: Orchestra da Camera Fiorentina, Giuseppe Lanzetta, Bruno Canino
    I. Allegro con brio (57:26)
    II. Largo (1:14:24)
    III. Rondo. Allegro – Presto (1:24:20)
    Fuori Programma (1:33:39)
    Symphony No. 6 in F Major, Op. 68 "Pastoral": Orchestra da Camera Fiorentina, Giuseppe Lanzetta
    I. Erwachen heiterer Empfindungen bei der Ankunft auf dem Lande. Allegro ma non troppo (1:37:48)
    II. Szene am Bach. Andante molto moto (1:48:39)
    III. Lustiges Zusammensein der Landleute. Allegro - IV. Gewitter. Sturm. Allegro & V. Hirtengesang. Frohe und dankbare Gefühle nach dem Sturm. Allegretto (1:59:25)
    Piano Concerto No. 1 in C Major, Op. 15: Orchestra da Camera Fiorentina, Giuseppe Lanzetta, Bruno Canino
    I. Allegro con brio (2:16:57)
    II. Largo (2:38:10)
    III. Rondo. Allegro (2:45:17)
    Fuori Programma (2:54:30)
    Symphony No. 7 in A Major, Op. 92: Orchestra da Camera Fiorentina, Giuseppe Lanzetta
    I. Poco sostenuto – Vivace (2:56:31)
    II. Allegretto (3:08:21)
    III. Presto (3:17:23)
    IV. Allegro con brio (3:24:54)
    Piano Sonata No. 32 in C Minor, Op. 111: Giovanni Umberto Battel
    I. Maestoso - Allegro con brio ed appassionato (3:32:01)
    II. Arietta. Adagio molto semplice cantabile (3:38:58)
    Piano Concerto No. 3 in C Minor, Op. 37: Orchestra da Camera Fiorentina, Giuseppe Lanzetta, Giuseppe Andaloro
    I. Allegro con brio (3:55:27)
    II. Largo (4:13:17)
    III. Rondo. Allegro – Presto (4:24:35)
    Fuori Programma (4:33:29)
    Fuori Programma (4:35:05)
    Fuori Programma (4:36:47)

Thank you so much for watching this video by Halidon Music channel, we hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to share it and subscribe to our channel: http://bit.ly/YouTubeHalidonMusic

3. searcher

BEETHOVEN - Symphony # 8 ~ Pierre Monteux / Chicago Symphony 1961
    GreatPerformers1

This light-hearted, though not lightweight Symphony by Beethoven deviates from Classical tradition in making the last movement the weightiest of the four. We have the historic French conductor Pierre Monteux conducting the Chicago Symphony in this performance from 1961; just 3 years before his death.

4. searcher

Alexander Borodin - In The Steppes Of Central Asia
    Top Classical Music

Published on Dec 17, 2016

5. searcher

#BeethovenWeek - Symphony No. 3 Op. 55 (Heroica Adagio Assai)
    Top Classical Music

#5 - Acclaimed Works and Death

Somehow, despite his tumultuous personal life, physical infirmity and complete deafness, Beethoven composed his greatest music -- perhaps the greatest music ever composed -- near the end of his life. His greatest late works include Missa Solemnis, a mass that debuted in 1824 and is considered among his finest achievements, and String Quartet No. 14, which contains seven linked movements played without a break.

Beethoven's Ninth and final symphony, completed in 1824, remains the illustrious composer's most towering achievement. The symphony's famous choral finale, with four vocal soloists and a chorus singing the words of Friedrich Schiller's poem "Ode to Joy," is perhaps the most famous piece of music in history.

While connoisseurs delighted in the symphony's contrapuntal and formal complexity, the masses found inspiration in the anthem-like vigor of the choral finale and the concluding invocation of "all humanity."

Beethoven died on March 26, 1827, at the age of 56. An autopsy revealed that the immediate cause of death was post-hepatitic cirrhosis of the liver. The autopsy also provided clues to the origins of his deafness. While his quick temper, chronic diarrhea and deafness are consistent with arterial disease, a competing theory traces Beethoven's deafness to contracting typhus in the summer of 1796.

Recently, scientists analyzing a remaining fragment of Beethoven's skull noticed high levels of lead and hypothesized lead poisoning as a potential cause of death, but that theory has been largely discredited.

Ludwig van Beethoven is widely considered the greatest composer of all time. He is the crucial transitional figure connecting the Classical and Romantic ages of Western music. Beethoven's body of musical compositions stands with Shakespeare's plays at the outer limits of human accomplishment.

And the fact Beethoven composed his most beautiful and extraordinary music while deaf is an almost superhuman feat of creative genius, perhaps only paralleled in the history of artistic achievement by John Milton writing Paradise Lost while blind. Summing up his life and imminent death during his last days, Beethoven, who was never as eloquent with words as he was with music, borrowed a tag line that concluded many Latin plays at the time. "Plaudite, amici, comoedia finita est," he said. "Applaud friends, the comedy is over."

Ludwig van Beethoven - Symphony No. 3 Op. 55 (Heroica Adagio Assai)

6. searcher

#BeethovenWeek - Symphony No. 9 (Molto Vivace - Scherzo)
    Top Classical Music

Published on Dec 18, 2016

7. searcher

Best Noctrune Piano Collection ”Classical Music BGM”
    Classical Piano Channel

00:00:00| 01. Holst : Nocturne
    00:03:23| 02. Sinding : 4 Morceaux caractéristiques Op.53-2
    00:06:01| 03. Rakhmaninov : Morceaux de salon Op.10-1 “Nocturne”
    00:10:51| 04. Respighi : Six pieces for solo piano “Notturno” 
    00:14:11| 05. John Field : Nocturne No.5 B-Dur
    00:16:52| 06. Poulenc : 8 Nocturnes No.5
    00:19:45| 07. Chopin : Nocturne Op. 9-2

00:24:11| 08. Glinka : Nocturne “La séparation” 
    00:29:35| 09. Faure : Nocturne Op.33 No.3
    00:34:20| 10. Tchaikovsky : 6 Pieces Op.19-4 “Nocturne”
    00:37:35| 11. Chopin : Nocturne Op.27-2
    00:42:59| 12. Scriabin : 2 Nocturnes Op.5 No.2
    00:45:47| 13. Arensky : Twenty-four Characteristic Pieces Op.36
    00:49:00| 14. Liszt : Liebestraume - 3 Notturnos NO.3

00:53:35| 15. Clara Schumann : Soirees musicales Op.6-2  
    00:58:32| 16. Glazunov : Nocturne Op.37
    01:03:02| 17. Grieg : Lyriske smastykker No.5 Op.54-4 
    01:06:43| 18. Grodzki : 4 Morceaux Op.59 No.2 “Nocturne”
    01:12:30| 19. Debussy : “Nocturne”
    01:20:12| 20. Chopin : Nocturne No.20 Op. posth
    01:24:08| 21. Lyapunov : Nocturne Op.8

8. searcher

#BeethovenWeek - Symphony No. 3 Op. 55 (Heroica Finale - Allegro Molto)
    Top Classical Music

Published on Dec 19, 2016

9. searcher

Classical Music for Studying and Concentration, Relaxation | Study Music Bassoon Instrumental
    Just Instrumental Music

3 Hours of some of the best classical music for studying and concentration by Antonín Reichenauer. It is the perfect relaxing bassoon instrumental music for studying, concentration, focus memory and better learning and it is also great baroque music to study and concentrate, writing or working in office. Use this classical music for relaxation and reading or as study music for exams and study time.

Thank you so much for watching this video by Just Instrumental Music channel. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to Subscribe :)

- Music:
    "Bassoon Concerto in C major - Reichenauer" performed by Robert Rønnes (musopen.org) (CC BY 3.0)

10. searcher

Carlo Balzaretti: Elegia for voice and piano | Soprano Chu Tai-Li | Classical Music
    HALIDONMUSIC

C. Balzaretti: "Elegia for voice and piano”
    Soprano Chu Tai-Li
    Piano Carlo Balzaretti
    Cover Image: painting by William-Adolphe Bouguereau, 1899

Thank you so much for watching this video by Halidon Music channel, we hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to share it and subscribe to our channel http://bit.ly/YouTubeHalidonMusic

11. searcher

SVIATOSLAV RICHTER - Mozart Piano Concerto # 18 / Kirill Kondrashin
    GreatPerformers1

CLASSICPERFORMANCES2 is BACK!
    VISIT US AT:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsoQ...
    A 1977 performance is captured here by the great Russian pianist Sviatoslav Richter as he performs Mozart's piano concerto in B flat major. The Moscow Symphony orchestra is conducted by Kirill Kondrashin, the historic conductor in his own right!

12. searcher

Émile Waldteufel - The Skaters Waltz Op. 183
    Top Classical Music

Published on Dec 21, 2016

13. searcher

André da Silva Gomes - Stabat Mater - Americantiga
    Top Classical Music

Published on Dec 22, 2016

14. searcher

15. searcher

A Classical Christmas
    The Christmas Channel

Published on Nov 18, 2013
    An inspiring three and a half hour collection of seasonal classical pieces.

0:00 Vivaldi -- Four Seasons, "Winter" Allegro non molto
    3:34 Vivaldi -- Four Seasons, "Winter" Largo
    5:38 Vivaldi -- Four Seasons, "Winter" Allegro
    8:42 Piazzolla -- Invierno Porteño
    15:05 Handel -- The Messiah: Pifa
    17:46 Respighi -- Trittico Botticelliano -- L'adorazione dei Magi
    26:37 Berlioz -- L'enfance Du Christ, Op.25 "Adieux des Bergers à la Sainte Famille"
    29:39 Berlioz -- L'enfance Du Christ, Op.25 "Trio pour deux flûtes et harpe, exécuté par les jeunes Ismaélites"
    35:42 Vivaldi - Concerto In E Major, RV270 F.1-4, "Il Riposo-Per il Natale" -- Allegro (moto moderate)
    40:37 Vivaldi - Concerto In E Major, RV270 F.1-4, "Il Riposo-Per il Natale" -- Adagio
    41:40 Vivaldi - Concerto In E Major, RV270 F.1-4, "Il Riposo-Per il Natale" -- Allegro
    44:09 Bach - Christmas Oratorio -- IV. Aria "Bereite dich, Zion"
    49:37 Bach - Christmas Oratorio -- VII Chorale "Er ist auf Erder Kommen arm"
    52:53 Bach - Christmas Oratorio -- X. Sinafonia
    58:25 Bach - Christmas Oratorio -- XIX Aria: "Schalfe, mein Liebster, geneisse der Ruh"
    1:07:14 Bach - Christmas Oratorio -- XXXIX Aria, "Flosst, mein Heiland, flost dein Namen"
    1:12:50 Locatelli - Concerto Grosso in F minor -- I. Largo
    1:13:37 Locatelli - Concerto Grosso in F minor -- II. Grave
    1:15:37 Locatelli - Concerto Grosso in F minor -- III. Vivace
    1:17:00 Locatelli - Concerto Grosso in F minor -- IV. Grave
    1:19:00 Locatelli - Concerto Grosso in F minor -- V. Largo Andante
    1:22:05 Locatelli - Concerto Grosso in F minor -- VI. Andante
    1:23:56 Locatelli - Concerto Grosso in F minor -- VII. Pastorale, Andante
    1:27:27 Bach - Organ Chorales -- Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland I
    1:30:39 Bach - Organ Chorales -- Nun komm, der Heiden Heiland II
    1:36:01 Bach - Organ Chorales -- Meine Seele erhebt den Herren
    1:38:29 Bach - Organ Chorales -- In dulci jubilo
    1:41:18 Bach - Organ Chorales -- Von Himmel hoch, da komm ich her
    1:42:55 Bach - Organ Chorales -- Der Tag, der is so freudenreich
    1:44:44 Bach - Organ Chorales -- Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
    1:48:12 Manfredini - Concerto grosso in C Major, Oop.3 No. 12 -- I Largo (Pastorale per il Santissimo Natale)
    1:52:25 Manfredini - Concerto grosso in C Major, Oop.3 No. 12 -- II Largo
    1:54:52 Manfredini - Concerto grosso in C Major, Op.3 No. 12 -- III Allegro
    1:57:17 Torelli - Concerto grosso in G minor, Op.8 No.6 -- I Grave -- Vivace -- Adagio
    2:00:19 Torelli - Concerto grosso in G minor, Op.8 No.6 -- II Largo
    2:02:30 Torelli - Concerto grosso in G minor, Op.8 No.6 - III Vivace
    2:04:03 Corelli Concerto Grosso Op 6. No. 8 "Christmas" -- Vivace - Grave
    2:05:35 Corelli Concerto Grosso Op 6. No. 8 "Christmas" -- Allegro
    2:08:03 Corelli Concerto Grosso Op 6. No. 8 "Christmas" -- Adagio -- Allegro -- Adagio
    2:11:16 Corelli Concerto Grosso Op 6. No. 8 "Christmas" -- Vivace -- Grave
    2:12:34 Corelli Concerto Grosso Op 6. No. 8 "Christmas" -- Allegro
    2:14:32 Corelli Concerto Grosso Op 6. No. 8 "Christmas" -- Largo. Pastorale ad Libitum
    2:18:12 Tchaikovsky -- Nutcracker Suite I Overture
    2:21:30 Tchaikovsky -- Nutcracker Suite II: March
    2:23:57 Tchaikovsky -- Nutcracker Suite III: Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairies
    2:25:50 Tchaikovsky -- Nutcracker Suite IV: Trepak -- Russian Dance
    2:26:52 Tchaikovsky -- Nutcracker Suite V: Coffee -- Arabian Dance
    2:30:02 Tchaikovsky -- Nutcracker Suite VI: Tea -- Chinese Dance
    2:31:19 Tchaikovsky -- Nutcracker Suite VII: Dance of the Reed Flutes
    2:33:52 Tchaikovsky -- Nutcracker Suite VIII: Waltz of the Flowers
    2:40:42 Debussy -- Children's Corner "La Neige Danse" (The Snow Is Dancing)
    2:43:21 Waldteufel -- The Skaters
    2:50:17 Tchaikovsky -- "Noel" from The Seasons
    2:55:55 Mozart -- The Sleigh Ride
    2:58:36 Debussy -- Footsteps In The Snow
    3:02:49 Jessel -- Parade of the Wooden Soldiers
    3:06:03 Ravel - Ma Mere L'Oyé -- Prelude
    3:09:31 Ravel - Ma Mere L'Oyé -- Tableau I: Dance du Rouet et Scène
    3:13:11 Ravel - Ma Mere L'Oyé -- Tableau II: Pavane de la Belle au bois dormant
    3:15:51 Ravel - Ma Mere L'Oyé -- Tableau III: Les entretiens de la Belle et de la Bête
    3:21:13 Ravel - Ma Mere L'Oyé -- Tableau IV: Petit Poucet
    3:26:07 Ravel - Ma Mere L'Oyé -- Tableau V: Laideronnette, Impératrice de Pagodes
    3:30:59 Ravel - Ma Mere L'Oyé Apotheose: Le Jardin Féerique

16. searcher

The Most Beautiful Piano Pieces | Classical Music | Bach Beethoven Chopin Debussy Mozart Ravel
    HALIDONMUSIC

Published on Dec 23, 2016
    Subscribe for more classical music http://bit.ly/YouTubeHalidonMusic
    All the best classical music ever on one channel: Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Schubert, Wagner, Strauss, Vivaldi, Brahms and many more!

Giovanni Umberto Battel PLAYLIST
    http://bit.ly/1YZAh85

Follow us here:
    https://www.facebook.com/halidonmusic/
    https://twitter.com/halidonmusic
    http://www.halidon.it/index.php
    More music here:
    https://play.spotify.com/user/halidon

Piano: Giovanni Umberto Battel
    Registrato nel mese di ottobre 2016 a Preganziol (TV) presso “Dual Piano Recording Studio"

The Most Beautiful Piano Pieces | I più famosi brani per pianoforte

1. Johan Sebastian Bach - da “Piccolo libro di Anna Magdalena”: Minuetto in Sol maggiore - revisione e abbellimenti di Giovanni Umberto Battel (00:00)
    2. Ludwig Van Beethoven - Dalla Sonata in Do diesis minore op. 27 n. 1: 1° movimento, Adagio sostenuto, “Al Chiaro di luna” (01:17)
    3. Fryderyk Chopin - Studio in La bemolle maggiore op. 25 n. 1, Allegro sostenuto, “Arpa eolia" (07:57)
    4. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart - dalla Sonata in La maggiore KV 331: 3° movimento, Allegretto “Alla Turca” (10:25)
    5. Claude Debussy - Arabesque n. 1 in Mi maggiore, Andantino con moto (14:04)
    6. Ludwig Van Beethoven - Bagatella in La minore WoO 59 “Per Elisa” (18:57)
    7. Johann Sebastian Bach - dall’Ouverture n. 3 in Re maggiore per orchestra, BWV 1068: 2° movimento, “Aria” - trascrizione per pianoforte di G. Martucci (22:46)
    8. Claude Debussy - dalla Suite Bergamasque: 3° movimento, Andante sostenuto, “Clair de lune” (29:08)
    9. Maurice Ravel - “Pavane pour une infante défunte”, Assai dolce ma di una sonorità sontuosa (34:59)
    10. Fryderyk Chopin - Notturno in Mi bemolle maggiore op. 9 n. 2, Andante (41:58)
    11. Claude Debussy - dai Preludi, libro primo: n. 8 Molto calmo e dolcemente espressivo, “La fille aux cheveux de lin" (47:29)
    12. Claude Debussy - dai Preludi, libro primo: n. 10, Profondamente calmo, “La Cathédrale engloutie" (50:28)

Thank you so much for watching this video by Halidon Music channel, we hope you enjoyed it! Don't forget to share it and subscribe to our channel http://bit.ly/YouTubeHalidonMusic

17. searcher

John Goss - Praise My Soul the King of Heaven
    Top Classical Music

Published on Dec 24, 2016

18. searcher

Ernest Tomlinson - Fantasia on Auld Lang Syne
    Top Classical Music

Published on Dec 26, 2016

19. searcher

Mozart Classical Music for Studying, Concentration, Relaxation, Reading | Study Instrumental Music
    Just Instrumental Music

Published on Dec 26, 2016
    3 Hours of some of the best classical music for studying and concentration by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. It is the perfect relaxing instrumental music for studying and better learning to focus and it is also great Mozart music to study to concentrate, writing or working in office. Use this classical music for relaxation and reading or as study music for exams and study time.

Thank you so much for watching this video by Just Instrumental Music channel. I hope you enjoy it and don't forget to Subscribe :)

- Music and song:
    "Clarinet Concerto in A major, K. 622 - I. Allegro - Mozart" by William McColl (musopen.org) (CC BY-SA 3.0)

- Raindrops footage by Beachfrontbroll.com

20. searcher

21. searcher

22. searcher

Chopin : Polonaise No.5【36_Intense Fast Classical Piano Songs】
    Classical Piano Channel

Published on Dec 29, 2016

23. searcher

New Year's Concert
    Top Classical Music

Published on Dec 30, 2016
    New Year's Concert
    1- Mozart - Marriage Of Figaro - Overture
    2- Tchaikovsky - The Nutcracker - Overture
    3- Korsakov - Variações
    4- Tchaikovsky - The Nutcracker - Chocolate
    5- Bach - Wachet Auf
    6- Tchaikovsky - The Nutcracker - Waltz of the Flowers
    7- Haydn - Imperador - Allegro
    8- Delibes - Coppélia - Waltz
    9- Strauss II - Pizzicato Polka
    10- Strauss - Polka Champagne Op. 211
    11- Strauss II - The Blue Danube Waltz

24. searcher

Debussy | Relaxing Piano Classical Music | Clair de lune, Reverie, Arabesque...
    HALIDONMUSIC

Published on Dec 30, 2016
    Subscribe for more classical music: http://bit.ly/YouTubeHalidonMusic
    All the best classical music ever on one channel: Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, Chopin, Schubert, Wagner, Strauss, Vivaldi, Brahms and many more!

Piano Music: All the best
    http://bit.ly/BestOfPianoMusic

1 Suite bergamasque, L. 75: No. 3, Clair de lune (00:00)
    2 Deux arabesques, L. 66: No. 1 in E Major, Andantino con moto (05:50)
    3 Rêverie, L. 68 (10:43)
    4 Ballade, L. 70 (14:59)
    5 Préludes, Premier livre, L. 117: No. 8, La fille aux cheveux de lin. Molto calmo e dolcemente espressivo (21:59)
    6 Préludes, Premier livre, L. 117: No. 10, La cathédrale engloutie. Profondamente calmo (24:58)
    7 La plus que lente, L. 121(31:57)
    8 Images, Deuxième série, L. 111: No. 1, Cloches à travers les feuilles | No. 2, Et la lune descend sur le temple qui fut | No. 3, Poissons d'or (35:42)
    9 Children's Corner, L. 113: No. 1, Doctor Gradus ad Parnassum |No. 2, Jimbo's Lullaby | No. 3, Serenade for the Doll | No. 4, The Snow Is Dancing | No. 5, The Little Shepherd | No. 6, Golliwog's Cake-walk (50:22)
    10 Suite bergamasque, L. 75: No. 3, Clair de lune (1:06:28)

tracks 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 9 Piano: Giovanni Umberto Battel
    tracks 3, 4, 7, 10 Piano: Carlo Balzaretti

25. searcher

26. searcher

27. searcher

Stravinsky - The Rite of Spring (Dance of the Earth)
    Top Classical Music

Published on Jan 1, 2017

28. searcher

29. searcher

Bach Classical Music for Studying and Concentration, Relaxation | Study Music Violin Instrumental
    Just Instrumental Music

Published on Jan 2, 2017
    3 Hours of some of the best classical music for studying and concentration by Johann Sebastian Bach. It is the perfect relaxing instrumental music for studying and better learning to focus and it is also great Bach violin music with soothing sea wave sounds to study to concentrate, writing or working in office. Use this classical music for relaxation and reading or as study music for exams and study time.

Music and song:
    "Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043 - II. Largo ma non tanto - Bach" by the European Archive (musopen.org) Public Domain Mark 1.0

30. searcher

Domenico Zipoli - Sonatas on Cristofori Piano
    Top Classical Music

Published on Jan 3, 2017

31. searcher

Classical Music for Babies | Antonio Vivaldi: The Goldfinch - Leopold Mozart: The Toy Symphony
    HALIDONMUSIC

Published on Jan 3, 2017
    Subscribe for more classical music: http://bit.ly/YouTubeHalidonMusic

✔️ Antonio Vivaldi wrote a set of concertos, Op. 10, for flute that were published ca.1728 by Amsterdam publisher Michel-Charles Le Cène
    Flute Concerto No. 3 in D major, RV 428 Il gardellino (The Goldfinch)

Bird song caught the ear of Italian composer Antonio Vivaldi. And he even named a 1729 flute concerto for a bird — the goldfinch. The source of inspiration for Vivaldi's Goldfinch concerto, or Il Gardellino, was the European Goldfinch, a tiny bird found throughout much of Europe, where it frequents gardens and roadsides. No wonder Vivaldi found the goldfinch irresistible.

✔️ The TOY SYMPHONY is a musical work with parts for toy instruments.
    It was long reputed to be the work of Joseph Haydn,but later scholarship suggested that it was actually written by Leopold Mozart. Its authorship is still disputed, however, and other composers have been proposed as the symphony's true author, including Joseph Haydn's younger brother Michael Haydn, who purportedly contributed movements to the work.
    Recent research on a newly found manuscript suggests the Austrian benedictine monk Edmund Angerer (1740–1794) to be the author.

I Virtuosi del Teatro Alla Scala
    Live Recordings

Antonio Vivaldi
    Flute Concerto No. 3 in D Major, Op. 10, RV 428 "Il Gardellino"
    00:00 I Allegro
    03:38 II Cantabile
    06:57 III Allegro

Leopold Mozart
    Kindersinfonie in C Major - Sinfonia dei Giocattoli
    09:39 I Allegro
    12:46 II Menuetto
    16:38 III Finale Allegro

32. searcher

BERNARD HAITINK - Mozart Symphony # 35 in D major / Chamber Orchestra of Europe
    ClassicPerformances2

Published on Jan 3, 2017
    BERNARD HAITINK conducts MOZART'S SYMPHONY in D major, K.385 with the Chamber Orchestra of Europe from 1997. (with repeat in FIRST MOVEMENT)
    Allegro con spirito
    Andante
    Menuetto
    Presto

33. searcher

Rachmaninoff - String Quartet No. 2 (I. Allegro moderato)
    Top Classical Music

Published on Jan 4, 2017

34. searcher

Aram Khachaturian Sabre Dance Piano | Russian Armenian Classical Music | Piano version
    Classical Music

Published on Jan 4, 2017
    Aram Khachaturian Sabre Dance Piano. Russian - Armenian Classical Music. Piano version.
    Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/ClassicalMus...
    Web ► http://classicalmusic.co.nf/
    Pinterest ► https://www.pinterest.com/classicalmu...

The Sabre Dance is a movement in the final act of Aram Khachaturian's 1942 ballet Gayane. The movement, especially its middle section, is based on Armenian folk music. It is widely considered Khachaturian's most famous work. In 1948 the Sabre Dance became a jukebox hit in the United States. The piece was further made popular by covers by pop artists, first in the US and later in other countries, such as the UK and Germany. Its use in a wide range of films and TV series over the decades have significantly contributed to its renown. The Sabre Dance has also been used by a number of figure skaters. Tom Huizenga of NPR describes it as "one of the catchiest, most familiar—perhaps most maddening—tunes to come out of the 20th century." Billboard magazine calls it "a piece that's known to every pops orchestra in existence."

35. searcher

Johann Christian Bach - Oboe Concerto in F major
    Top Classical Music

Published on Jan 5, 2017

36. searcher

37. searcher

Sebastián Aguilera de Heredia - Tiento de medio registro de bajo
    Top Classical Music

Published on Jan 6, 2017

38. searcher

Francisco Guerrero - Missa Dormendo un giorno - Ave virgo sanctissima
    Top Classical Music

Published on Jan 8, 2017

39. searcher

40. searcher

Baldassare Galuppi - 6 Harpsichord Sonatas Op. 1 - 4 Sonata in D major (Adagio)
    Top Classical Music

Published on Jan 9, 2017