1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Clinton bought the house next door so the SS had a place to stay LOL!!

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by <===Foolsgold, Sep 11, 2017.

1. <===Foolsgold

<===Foolsgold Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

Hillary Clinton reveals that she bought $1.6million property next door to her home just three months before the election for Secret Service to live in after she won the presidency
    • Hillary Clinton revealed in her first sit-down interview since her election loss last November that she purchased a home for Secret Service agents
    • The Democratic hopeful paid $1.6million for the property next door to the home she shared with husband Bill in August 2016
    • Three months later she lost the election to President Donald Trump
    • She told Jane Pauley that she was still happy with her purchase and wrote her new memoir 'What Happened' at the dining room table in the home
    • Her memoir will be released on Tuesday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-home-door-Secret-Service.html#ixzz4sOXmeXI2
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4872676/Hillary-Clinton-bought-home-door-Secret-Service.html

So glad she lost..hahahah

Now Bill has a place to shack up with his bimbos.

phoneman and Son of Gloin like this.
  2. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

No worries, it was Clinton foundation money that was a kickback from Russia for selling uranium rights but they took out a loan and she made a 5 minute speech that paid it off and bill was going to use it as his luv shack.
    The problems she has.....

phoneman likes this.
  3. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I'm calling bull! I bet she bought the house next door because the cesspool in her house needed to be relocated. Plumbing was so backed up every time she and Bill crapped the basement would fill up with their fesces.

Wow i could get pretty low brow sometimes, maybe i should delete that post.

4. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    She could always become a landlord?

I wonder how much she was going to screw, er I mean 'charge' the government to lease it...?

5. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Yep, none of what she has was bought by 'her own' money. BTW, her own money was siphoned off the Clinton (Crime Family) Foundation so it's all blood money too!

This person is who some people wanted for POTUS! Sends shivers up my spine I tell ya!

Uglytruth likes this.