1. All on hold waiting for a tax plan announcement
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Weds Am. Gold is down 1 to 1266, while Silver is down 2 to 1757 after a late collapse yesterday. Crude is down 15 to 4941. The USD is up 31 to 9896.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 4/22/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1289.10-- UP 0.60 Silver $17.85-- down 66 Oil $49.62-- down 3.80 USD $99.88 -- down 58

Collecting $23M Judgment for acting fees

Discussion in 'Central Banking & Fed Reserve' started by David Merrill, Nov 13, 2016.

1. David Merrill

David Merrill Seeker Seeker

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  2. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Who gets the money?

3. David Merrill

Waiver of Tort. The money is already on account. This is about rectifying the judiciary.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
  4. David Merrill

And dispelling the delusion that debt has value or substance...

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. CrimsonGuardJay

CrimsonGuardJay Silver Member Silver Miner

I have no idea what this is about.

6. OverOver

OverOver Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

7. David Merrill

Goldhedge likes this.
  8. OverOver

OverOver Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

I've never heard of Bishop Castle until today. Hope everything is turning out okay for everybody involved

9. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Jim built the castle on his land and at the same time he fought off the county building inspectors and won!

They had no right to enforce any 'laws' or 'codes' against him.

That's the process we need to be talking about either here, or in another thread.

OverOver likes this.
  10. David Merrill

Exactly. That was me. Take a look at the Acknowledgement.

I had changed cell phone numbers so Jim could not reach me when he was painting this sign. Actually Jim's son, Daniel Vernon did the painting but Jim was dictating.

[​IMG]

I am spreading the Complaint about for people to get on disk, because the Tenth Circuit Executive has not acknowledged its receipt by publishing it on PACER:

Because the Tenth Circuit Executive has sent no attachments back to me, I believe that the prosecution is going well. It is just overwhelming when the criminals are all the judges. Being before the Tenth Circuit Executive tells me that this is before the President - Executive Branch oversight. So that is good.

I think that OBAMA may want to clean this up as a part of his parting legacy. If not, it will carry over to TRUMP - who is a businessman, not a politician. I noticed the social media bashing TRUMP for spending $1B on his own campaign. I found it humorous that Americans are that gullible to knock the first President who paid his own way to the Presidency!

The irrevocable trust was never effected by all the social media emotionalism. I am in honor of our agreements. Notice the dates I was helping Jim salvage the Castle:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For you to really get into the careful study you just grab the case numbers off the Complaint and run them up on PACER. I hope you are serious about viewing the truth about Mandatory Exemption. Here is the pdf.

11. David Merrill

Jim was pretty sick for a while. Before he became ill though, his intentions for CASTLE CHURCH TRUST were very clear and lucid.

[​IMG]

12. David Merrill

Primarily, in any irrevocable trust the Beneficiary gets the money. The trustee's duty by law is to preserve the estate for the beneficiaries. My career is the careful regulation of release valve systems so that the implosion of highly compressed information infrastructures like the delusion debt has value and substance, does not collapse violently. This is done by carefully placed confidence and security-building measures, like touched upon on Saving to Suitors' Club.

My reply above might seem evasive, or even disingenuous. When you are confronted by a criminal syndicalism of this magnitude, where the Chief Justice of the Circuit - where I am supposed to complain when a federal judge is misbehaving obviously has a deviant oath of office himself, this is time that the reader is dealing with cognitive dissonance. Jim's "insanity" was that he could simply cut through delusion. He knew that his stones were there, washed down by gravity all along.

[​IMG]

Check out Title 12 USC 411 from Section 16 of the 1913 Fed Act. But understand that Jim painted that on the Collections box without consulting me. I had been sharing my knowledge with everybody for years, but it still surprises me when somebody absorbs it enough to use it.

In other words, like the stones and mortar Jim knows debt has no value or substance. I am attaching the Bill of Exchange that marks the transaction - my NYSE was shut down for three days.

[​IMG]

There is more to it. But for now I will simply assure you that if Bishop Castle had reverted back to the BISHOP CASTLE NONPROFIT CORPORATION then surely upon Jim's death, it would be consumed by the State of Colorado as the tourist trap under paper seize engines formally since 2002. That is why before Jim went on heavy medication and radiation therapy the art was already held in trust.

This is why I am showing the papers signed by Jim and Phoebe BISHOP. The people in the photo, they (you) are informal beneficiaries. The trust is irrevocable. Without even saying though, if Jim were to recover he most certainly would never be deprived of his art and career work as the Castlebuilder. So if you want to be upset, that is your choice. Bishop Castle will forever be open to the public, long after Jim and Phoebe die, as they designed and settled.

P.S. I am reminded how Jim abhors going into debt, and that Bishop Castle's legacy and destiny will always espouse not only unlimited imagination, but testimony of the vast and unequivocal accomplishment and productivity that one man can accomplish by living in substance and value, instead of debt.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I wish Tad had been clear that the Original is the one served upon Richard GRASSO, then the Chairman of Wall Street.

Attached Files:

13. David Merrill

There is part of the process. I call it the Olympus Ordeal and it not only ended war, but the redemption is self-executing.

Jim and I agreed.

Attached Files: