1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Colloidal Silver / Electrically Isolated Silver Kills Over 650 Different Microbes

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by GOLDBRIX, Dec 17, 2013.

1. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

..."Today, many antibiotics are losing the battle with germs. Fortunately, the best germ killer, which was discovered over 2,000 years ago, is finally getting the proper attention from medical science – natural silver. I sincerely recommend that everyone have electrically generated colloidal silver in their home as an antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal agent." - Dr. Joseph Weissman, M.D.board certified immunologist and Assistant Clinical Professor at the University of California Medical School.

"Applying colloidal silver to human subjects has been done in a large number of cases with astonishingly successful results...it has the advantage of being rapidly fatal to parasites without toxic action on its host. It is quite stable. It protects rabbits from ten times the lethal dose of tetanus or diphtheria toxin." - Alfred Searle - The Use of Colloids in Health and Disease

"Thanks to eye-opening research, silver is re-emerging as a wonder of modern medicine. An antibiotic kills perhaps a half-dozen different disease organisms, but silver kills some 650. Resistant strains fail to develop. Moreover, silver is virtually non-toxic." – Science Digest, "Our Mightiest Germ Fighter" by Jim Powell, March 1978

"No matter how much a germ mutates, it can't change enough to escape the damaging effects of colloidal silver. And in the process, the silver doesn't harm human tissue or kill off the good bacteria in the intestine the way antibiotics and other medications do." - Dr. Jonathan Wright, M.D., Tahoma Clinic in Washington State .

Like Big Government BIG PHARMA can not keep everything hushed up forever.
    DYODD,

2. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Where is the best place to purchase it?

3. AgAuGal

AgAuGal Founding Member Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

Anyone still have the info from GIM1 or links to info on building ones own colloidal silver generator? I know GKhan and others had some good instructions just cant find them. Would like intructions that have been implemented and producing CS and what ppm level created.

Hunts1980 likes this.
  4. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I preferred to buy the AtlasNova CSG-1. Compared to other manufacturers I think it is the best set-up for the money. When I bought there was not A/C version but I was able to gerry-rig a leftover cellphone power converter for wall electric. Snatch off two clips holding
    electrical tapped wires on the 9 volt snap and I'm back to battery power. (^_*)

IF you are adamant about building your own there are several 'TUBE videos where people show their contraptions.
    One I found interesting was a guy using his wall plug for a phone, a phone cord, and 999 fine silver wire he uses to make hisCS/EIS.

A Total Disolved Solfids meter gives you a ballpark ideal of the PPMs generated AND Good distilled water is a must for the process.

DYODD,

abeland1, Hunts1980 and AgAuGal like this.
  5. GOLDBRIX

On CoasttoCoastam tonight Dr. Sherri Tenpenny brought up using Vit. D and C, and using CS/EIS for protecting yourself from this (FAKE- 7 case since March '12) Meningitis scare on college campuses NOVARTIS is promoting.
    This vaccine has been banned in GB and Europe.

Another of the "Things that make ya go "hmmm" :508:

Hunts1980 likes this.
  6. AgAuGal

Yep and this same week the cartel of doctors and big pharma industry made sure everyone was aware that vitamin supplements are of not value, waste of money and may actually harm people.....I wonder how much they spent to be sure their results supported their theories so they could scare the public away from an industry they cant control ...yet. I can say frist hand being someone with B12 and D deficiency the supplements help. I would however like to see minimum standards set so one could easily know they are getting the proper dose and ingredients.

Hunts1980 and GOLDBRIX like this.
  7. AgAuGal

Cant wait to see the pump the new Lyme vaccine coming on line. But first we must stop ignoring the prevalence of Lyme and the damage and deaths that have resulted so that we can scare the public into lining up for the cartels 'Lyme' vaccine! The CDC recently announced that Lyme is under diagnosed and under reported by 10Xs. But why did they keep this info quiet for the last 20 years? Could it be that the cartel can now try for a second time to bring a profitable vaccine to market (BTW in case you did not know they had to remove the first vaccine because it gave people borreliosis aka Lyme). Would not surprise me to see more public 'information' adverts telling everyone that Lyme is more prevalent than previously thought (which is a bunch of political crap). Just in time for the new vaccine. If you want a more independet view of 'lyme' you can watch the documentary Under Our Skin, comes on PBS occasionally.

8. HardTruth

HardTruth Silver Miner Seeker

I defeated lyme disease using an intense protocol of colloidal silver and several other natural mechanisms.

Lyme disease is brutal . Ive never felt so bad,all over my entire body . Your muscles , head and joints feel like you have been hit by train .

Some experts claim that once you contract lyme disease, you never get it totally out of your body but you may be able to subdue its negative
    side effects.

The usual way to treat it was thru massive amounts of antibiotics often delivered intravenesly and sometmes that doesnt even work .

If the lyme disease vaccine does work , then it surely will be more beneficial to the average person then using anti-biotics which have a high failure rate.

Most people will not have the time or knowledge to attempt a natural cure .

Lyme disease is actually a bacteria and its so strong and small, that it can get into the tiniest spaces within the bodys joints , to hide from antibiotic treatments.

I made sure to manufacture my colloidal silver at the smallest particle size so it could reach into the small areas to track down the lyme bacteria.

The one main symptom I still have from lyme disease, is biting my tongue during sleep . I have to wear a Nightguard/ tongue guard while sleeping
    or I will literally bite off part of my tongue .

So far, all the painful lyme symptoms are gone .

Lyme disease can be 1 of the hardest things to diagnose because blood tests do not always reveal it and most doctors do not know the symptoms of lyme disease.

Any person who has had full blown lyme disease and all the negative health consequences, will surely support a vaccine that prevents lyme disease in humans.

9. GOLDBRIX

1). Golden Rule - Pharma has the gold so Pharma makes the THEORIES and the RULES.
    2). I was told by a doctor years ago in pharmacology a pill's dose is designed to be effective for a female with body weight of 135lbs. The doctor uses this method to then tabulate the number of pills to take or to prescribe a high potency tablet to consume. * This is for their, PHARMA, "medications" *
    2a. For Vitamins and Minerals you need to peruse nutrition / holistic websites for mcg/mgs for self educating and determining what amount(s) work for you. I know people who think 500mg of vitamin C is a 'mega-dose". I know others feel 1000mg 3or4 times a day and more when cold and flu symptoms hit.
    Remember: Most B vitamins and vitamin C are water soluble what your body doesn't absorb within the first three hours finds it's way to elimination through urine.

Check your local library for Nutrition and Holistic books too.

DYODD,

10. HardTruth

I would be VERY cautious about the numerous utube videos / blogs made by people who claim they are knowledgable about making and using

colloidal silver . A perfect example is this guy , who claims to be a advanced " herbalist" . The stuff he is making in this video could be outright dangerous

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmrODphk1-8

Making colloidal silver isnt a simple process . Things like PPM , constant current , particle size, etc are all vital to making quality colloidal silver that is effectve.

Anyone using 3 - 9 volt batteries and tap water isnt making safe and effective version of colloidal silver.

The guy in this utube video is a maniac when it comes to his process of making colloidal silver and I feel sorry for anyone unwise enough to follow him.

11. hoarder

hoarder Midas Board Mmbr Platinum Bling

I've been doing this for almost a decade. My generator uses three 9 volt batteries and .9999 wire. I buy distilled water and then I distill it again in a distiller I bought. If you use straight store-bought distilled water, you get cruddy colloidal silver. I don't have a PPM meter so I just generate until it gets a little cloudy.
    Make sure your electrodes are .9999, not just .999, the other 1/10 of 1% might be lead or mercury.

917601 likes this.
  12. HardTruth

You may already know this , but 1 problem with just using 3 batteries in series, is you arent able to control the current and particle size will
    be inconsistent .

Also , taking silver orally has some benefits , but for it to be most effective, its best to bypass the stomach acids and get it into the bloodstream
    directly.

I seriously doubt its probable to beat something like lyme disease by just drinking colloidal silver.

13. RoadKing

RoadKing Silver Member Silver Miner

Anyone have any experience or know of anyone with Pancreatitis and if Colloidal Silver might help?
    [h=2][/h]Thanks in Advance,
    RK

14. GOLDBRIX

Reverse order:
    If this guy is using tapwater he is being foolish and exposing himself to potential argyria - turning his skin, and organs blue. DANGEROUS? Not really -No known DEATHS from Argyria . Big Pharma can not say that about their concoctions.
    NOTHING WRONG with 3- 9 Volt batteries wired in series. Some rigs will work with just one 9 volt battery.
    In my production I spent a few extra bucks for a TDS Meter. A TDS (Total Disolved Solids) meter will give you a rough estimate of the parts per million (per liter) of Ag ions / microns have been released into the distilled water. A laser pointer will help in seeing the Tyndel Effect - reflection of micro-particles of the Ag in the distilled water. Pure distilled water the lazer light/TE is not visable in the water. Unbleached coffe filters are needed to assure any Ag "sluff" generated does not get bottled in CS/EIS for internal consumption. I keep the used filters for topical uses - cuts &burns.

Arguements over nano particle vs ionic are ignorant discussions. Ionic production will create some particles period. Any color indicates a particle level product. THEY both work.

EFFECTIVENESS: I've used as little as 1 oz of 10-15ppm Electrically Isolated Silver to a half gallon of distilled water in my cool-mist vaporizer, 1/2 gallon reservior (You can do the math), when any of the family comes down with a "wet" cough. TENT -over for deep inhalations or run the vaporizer in the bedroom while sleeping. I find any CS/EIS is better than NO CS/EIS. There are reports CS/EIS makes antibiotics even more effective when used in tandem with the PRESCRIBED ordered antibiotic.

CS/EIS generating IS NOT rocket science, It's been a round for well over 150 years. Today's home production, when done properly, is probably far safer than in the beginning days.

I've made my own home production of CS/EIS for 4 years now. I've been a CS/EIS user for well over ten years. I have no issues or problems that CS/EIS is CLAIMED (by Big Pharma shills)to cause.

Do Your Own Due Diligence,

Treetop and Mister McBiff like this.
  15. GOLDBRIX

I use 9999 Fine Ag rods too, BUT I don't have an issue with 999 Fine Ag.
    When you think about it that is one tenth of one percent of Parts Per MILLION per Liter.
    There is probably far more danger in eating a tuna fish sandwich daily than drinking a quart of 10-15 ppms CS/EIS daily.

16. GOLDBRIX

Unless you have access to an atomic microscope or spend several hundred dollars to have your CS/EIS samples tested in a laboratory you REALLY are taking a W.A.G. at particle or ion size you are making. Even with a TDS meter the reading HAS to be multiplied by 2 -2.5 to get a ball park estimate. Ag in CS/EIS sizes is roughly half the size of a molecule of Sodium Chloride / Saline that most TDS meters are calibrated with.

Another general rule is COLOR gives you an idea of what you have made. 0-5 ppms is usually clear in appearance, and mostly ionic. 10-15 ppms is in the yellow range, 20-25+ usually is grayish in color. The color changes from 10-25+ indicates more partical creation and less ionic present the higher the reading. Me I would not CONSUME any product that is dark gray to black, that indicates large particle sizes, and could lead to argyria.

Treetop and hoarder like this.
  17. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Same same, 13 years now. I bought the wires from utopia silver. I Was treated for Lyme, the reason I bought into that crazy colloidal silver theory, since then, miracles have been performed with my 9v batteries and silver wire. When I worked in The jungles of Colombia, it saved me numerous times, the nasties there for Gringos are many. Even cured my brother's liver from Hepatitis, the nasty one, he was given 6 months, I gave him 40 PPM 3 oz a day.......I can't say enough about an ounce a day....
    Believe it, it works.

Treetop likes this.
  18. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Shine a laser pointer into it. Tell me what you see. My Freshly made CS is clear, 2-3 days later it is gold in color, just right. My PPM meter when tits up years ago......

19. kiwi_envoy

kiwi_envoy Seeker Seeker

Audrey has had an ulcer on her eye for quite a few years but it recently flared up causing all sorts of problems.

A trip to the vet resulted in steroids and antibiotics as an ointment for the eye.

Unfortunately this made matters worse which resulted in a second trip to the vet with the second eyelid being sewn to the eyebrow and more steroids and a cone to stop scratching etc.

Audrey pulled this stitch out somehow so I went to the vet again. The vet did a basic test and said the ulcer had improved and sent us packing with more steroids an antibiotics.

The antibiotics were not doing anything other than making matters worse so I decided to spray the eye directly with colloidal silver.

And, things have improved, the muck in the eye is clearing up.

Audrey is hoping for her eyesight to return in 2014.

Audrey eye.jpg
    silver spray.jpg

GOLDBRIX and hoarder like this.
  20. GOLDBRIX

The Light Yellow to Golden range of CS/EIS seems to be the preferred level most DIYers strive for.

Treetop likes this.
  21. GOLDBRIX

kiwi..., If Audrey WAS MY DOG I would be putting about an ounce of my CS/EIS into her water bowl on a daily basis. If she drinks her water all up before the day is done I'd put another Tablespoon of CS/EIS into the refill.

But that's just me. ;)

GL & Best Wishes

kiwi_envoy likes this.
  22. kiwi_envoy

kiwi_envoy Seeker Seeker

Thanks for the tip there GB.

At the moment I'm dosing her water with Iodine which she seems to be lapping up.

There seems to be a slight improvement today.

Merry Christmas.

23. GOLDBRIX

EBOLA GAY has brought it's first potential EBOLA bomb square into one of the United States Biggest Cities and THE BUSIEST AIRPORT IN THE WORLD - Atlanta, Ga. at Hartsfield International.
    And Just Like WWII Japan the second EBOLA GAY trip will drop another Ebola bomb in the same place in another day or two.

Those of you who use CS/EIS better stock up with retail bottles or Kick that generator into gear and make, make, make.
    I am stocked but gonna make more simply because, like guns and ammo" BETTER to HAVE it an NOT NEED it. THAN to NEED it and NOT HAVE IT!!!"

I'm gonna: Kick up the ppms 15-20 for my clan. ; Clean up the Cool-Mist Vaporizer for a 50/50 blend DS Water & 15-20 ppm EIS. I already use 10-15ppm in my CPAP Machine nightly. I have also stocked up on Ear-Loop Masks ( What use to be called Surgeon Masks). I'll spray both inside and outside filter material and let dry. Then re-spray the exterior side prior to using.:
    Couple of large spray bottles full of straight 15-20 ppm EIS for topical uses.
    AND (the hard part) - Get the family to drink an ounce every day. ( Young wife never drank water out of a garden hose as a kid, and neither will the kids without and argument) Maybe will get some Power / Gator ades and cajole them that way.
    REMEMBER:
    The quickest way to build up CS/EIS in the body is through the lungs. Lungs put CS/EIS right with the oxygen your red blood cells take up and send it throughout the system. Even inhaling from a nasal spray bottle may be better than nothing.

Just Some Ideas - Like a BOY SCOUT - Be Prepared.
    AGAIN
    Better to have it and not need it, than to need it and not have it.

DYODD,

GOLD DUCK likes this.
  24. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Can't I just swallow a 1964 Roosevelt and get the same results?

25. GOLD DUCK

GOLD DUCK Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

QWAK,nickndfl,The only results you get that way is a nasty game of:hahaha: find the turd with the SILVER dime in it!:hahaha::4_1_72:

BTW: I did that as a toddler :yes: the doctor said it would just pass threw harmlessly but Mom wanted to know for shure SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ------- :36_1_25::4_1_72::36_11_6:

the DUCK :15_1_70v:

26. GOLDBRIX

Here's an article on CS/EIS vs Crohn's Disease from Silver Edge dot COM :

Colloidal Silver and Crohn's Disease
    Crohn's disease is an inflammatory bowel disease that usually affects the intestines, but may occur anywhere from the mouth to the end of the rectum.
    It's characterized by abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever and weight loss, but more importantly, by intense and chronic inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract.
    Some Crohn's patients have found significant relief from using colloidal silver, which should, of course, be of no surprise, since colloidal silver is known to be highly anti-inflammatory. But another reason colloidal silver may be so effective is that it kills infection-causing bacteria, and as you'll see in the article below, many researchers now believe Crohn's disease does indeed an infectious basis.

Here's what we know so far, including what at least some Crohn's patients are saying about the benefits of their regular colloidal silver usage water.
    "We recommend that in line with precautions against Legionnaires' Disease, that showers should be run for a short period before use, particularly those that have not been used for a while."
    Would Colloidal Silver Help? Colloidal silver is also known, anecdotally, to help cure many forms of food poisoning as well as other types of stomach infections.
    So if Crohn's disease is indeed caused by a chronic stomach infection, colloidal silver just might work for that, as well. (See "Colloidal Silver and Food Poisoning, Stomach Infections or 'Stomach Flu'" at this link, as well as "Colloidal Silver and Ulcers" at this link and "Colloidal Silver and H. pylori" at this link.)

The so-called MAP bacteria discussed in the news article above is a tuberculosis-type bacteria, and silver has been demonstrated to be very effective against tuberculosis in at least one clinical study. So it sure would be interesting to see if colloidal silver would help Crohn's victims, as well.
    And since Crohn's disease is an inflammatory bowel disease, it makes me wonder if the anti-inflammatory benefits of colloidal silver would be helpful to Crohn's patients. After all, many victims of Cystic Fibrosis – an inflammatory lung disease – find colloidal silver to be extremely helpful at reducing the lung inflammation.

What's more, colloidal silver is clinically known to reduce excessively high cytokine expression (which causes inflammation), as well.
    Indeed, researchers have demonstrated that antimicrobial silver has such a strong modulating (or calming) effect on cytokine expression, the result after using it is both reduced inflammation and dramatically increased healing.
    According to the authors of one study, "It has been shown in vivo that silver nanoparticles act to decrease inflammation through cytokine modulation."

What's more, the study authors concluded, "These experimental data suggest that nano-silver could be used to treat immunologic and inflammatory diseases."
    Excessive cytokine production and the resulting stubborn inflammation is usually a result of immune system overreaction to chronic infection or serious wound trauma. It almost always impedes healing.
    The fact that antimicrobial silver works to calm this immune system overreaction, thereby promoting speedier healing, means it has immunomodulatory effects that are extremely beneficial.
    So it would not surprise me in the least to find out that colloidal silver is beneficial for Crohn's victims, both as an anti-inflammatory agent, as well as to kill the offending causative pathogen itself.

What Some Crohn's Patients Are Saying About Colloidal Silver

Here's a very lengthy testimonial from a gentleman on an online Crohn's forum. He titled his post, "Colloidal Silver Cured My Crohn's Disease" and claims he takes only about one-third of an ounce of colloidal silver several times a day to completely control his Crohn's symptoms:
    "I have been without symptoms and off medication for 2 months now. I signed on specifically to tell you guys about this, since it's had such a positive result for me. Firstly, a bit of background information so you don't think I'm scamming you. I can remember having isolated cases of extreme gut pain since about age 8. As I entered my teen years, what I thought to be 'stomach' pain started affecting me on a more regular basis and having a measurable impact on my life.

I would go through spells where I would suddenly be struck with extreme stomach cramps, then the pain would gradually fade away, only to return ten minutes later. I sat on the bench at lunch some days, scrunched up in agony. I was abnormally skinny. My parents and I decided that something had to be done about this 'stomach pain'. We went to see a range of GP's, all of which had different ideas. One said it was food allergy. The other suspected some sort of bacterial infection, only to see the stool sample turn up negative. We went to a specialist of some description, who thought it might be a stomach ulcer and put me on medication. Then he said it had something to do with the way I breathed in my sleep. Nothing worked. I hated being a toothpick, and I was getting gas now too, but still I thought it was something menial like IBS, and I was just imagining things.
    I got put on a 3 month waiting list for an entroscopy and colonoscopy; but by then I started getting blood tests which revealed that I had a serious iron deficiency. The doctor said I was bleeding from the inside, and I was fast-tracked to the front of the waiting list. After the tests, the doctor said it looked like something called Crohn's disease, which I didn't know anything about at the time. I thought 'Great, now I know what it is, they can fix me with medication.' But it wasn't that simple, unfortunately. I got put on mesalazine and budesanide, which didn't seem to have much of an effect. Prednisalone did: it fixed me up completely and I felt great. For a month. But then as soon as I came off the preds I started getting worse again. My doctor then put me on azathioprine.
    I went on two courses of preds before I heard about a 'quack' medicine called colloidal silver: microscopic silver particles infused in water. I thought it was a load of new age rubbish, like acupuncture or homeopathy or something. But it was readily available from pharmacies, I and I thought hell, what have I got to lose?
    So I bought a bottle. After a week, the pain had subsided dramatically, and I was no longer plagued by the bloatedness and gas. Coincidence, I thought. This was just one of those brief periods of reduced symptoms.
    But I kept drinking the silver. 10 ml in the morning and before bed. I felt great! I felt like a new man, just like I had felt on the preds only I could take this stuff indefinitely. So I did. I felt so good that I went off the azathioprine against the will of my parents and without telling my doctor. Kind of risky, but I felt the azathioprine was doing nothing except making me feel tired.
    The pain didn't come back. A month passed. Then another. I have been off all medication except the two mouthfulls of colloidal silver I take daily, and the symptoms are 99% gone.
    I have to admit, that this unheard of 'quack' medicine did what whole handfuls of side effect laden pills couldn't do in a year has somewhat destroyed my faith in the pharmaceutical companies and 'modern medicine' as a whole.
    I don't know if it works for everyone. Keep in mind I never had diarrhea because of my Crohn's disease so maybe that comes into the equation. But hey, like me you have nothing to lose; you owe it to yourselves to at least try a bottle."

More testimonials here:
    http://server.publishers-mgmt.com/semk/secm/2015/02/csu/638/more/

DYODD,
    WAOOR,
    Gb

Zed likes this.
  27. GOLDBRIX

Colloidal / Electrically Isolated Silver for Ivy and Bug Bites - SEASON

Got this article I thought I'd share. Most here know I am an apostle of silver for medical treatments and I can attest to both the Poison Ivy and I am treating a bug bite on my knee as I type this. ( My BOLDS and underlines for emphasis)gb

Article:

"....Got the horrific itches from brushing up against some Poison Ivy or Poison Oak?

I've got some great news for you: Many of our readers claim colloidal silver relieves the symptoms of both Poison Ivy and Poison Oak quickly, easily and effectively. And I think I know why it works so well, thanks to colloidal silver's ability to reduce inflammation by modifying the body's inflammatory signaling messengers called cytokines.

Here's the story no one else is talking about…

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for The Silver Edge…

Colloidal silver user Glenn G., from Georgia, wrote in to say, "Colloidal Silver saved my wife's arm from a bad case of Poison Ivy." Glenn further stated, "We thought for sure there would be ugly scarring on her arm, the poison ivy was so bad. Doctor's drugs were not working. Her arm was looking like a bad burn. Thanks to Colloidal Silver she healed rapidly and no scars were left on her arm."

Another reader, J.H., of California, wrote in to say that colloidal silver works on poison oak, as well, "My partner and I have also found that using silver water from the micro-particle colloidal silver generator directly on skin eruptions such as poison oak and mild infections reduces healing time dramatically."
    On the MyHomeRemedies.com website, an individual calling herself "Hot Pepper" wrote about her colloidal silver cure for Poison Ivy, as follows:

"This is the perfect home remedy to use for Poison Ivy: Get liquid colloidal silver up to 30-40 ppm or stronger.
    Go buy pure aloe vera gel, but make sure it's clear in color, the clearer the aloe gel the better, you buy it at Walgreens or CVS.

Step 1: Take the aloe and put it in a container and fill it 1/2 way, then take the colloidal silver and fill it in the container to the rest of the up to the top of the container.
    Step 2, Mix the two together, the blacker or darker the aloe gets the stronger concentration of silver percentage you have in the gel.
    Step 3, use the Silver gel on the affected areas just like any other gel, apply 2-3 times a day!

The Poison Ivy symptoms will be gone in 2-3 days. And the silver gel you have just made will last several years. If the gel becomes dry and hard, just add more liquid colloidal silver to it to soften it up and use again and again!
    The silver gel once applied will instantly stop the itching and burning and it kills out the Ivy or Oak!

This is the best stuff a person can use ! I highly recommend this remedy!" ........"

http://server.publishers-mgmt.com/se.../csu/687/more/

Somethings to consider.

28. Hunts1980

Hunts1980 Banned

The problem is getting good quality ionic silver solution.

29. GOLDBRIX

If you are not a member of the DIY Club.

You can always go retail with Sovereign Silver. They prefer to call the product a Silver Hydrosol. I used it decades ago but along the way I discovered - Why pay Tens of Dollars an ounce for a product that I can come close enough to creating for pennies a gallon.

Just use .999+ fine Ag rods or better, and shorten your electrolysis time. Check for Tyndall Effect ( personally I like to use a TDS Meter also)and Always use unbleached coffee filters to help limit particle size. prior or while you bottle or decanter.

To much work ? Go here:

https://www.natural-immunogenics.com/

30. Hunts1980

Hunts1980 Banned

To limit particle size you want to limit amps. Just using 3x 9v batts will create large silver ions, it's the difference between a cannon ball attacking bacteria/viruses or 40,0000 bullets. I prefer the bullets.

31. Hunts1980

Hunts1980 Banned

You really need some kind of current limiter, and to limit the amps?

32. argentos

argentos Former Boat Owner Gold Chaser

Retired
    Once electricity is flowing can you not increase the distance between the electrodes until the resistance of the water gives you the current you require?

abeland1 likes this.
  33. GOLDBRIX

GOOD distilled water is your insulator at the beginning of the electrolysis. Ions are ripped off first. As the ion count increases and conductivity increases ions form into particles The longer the process is allowed to run the more particles are created and ions reduced but there still ions available.

Anyway Colloidal Silver still has ions as part of the production.

Bullets, Bombs, Cannon Balls of Electrically Isolated Silver all work. READ ABOUT THE ZOMBIE Action of Ag here:

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthr...o-Zombie-Bacteria-Better-than-EverReady-Bunny

Hunts1980 likes this.
  34. Hunts1980

Hunts1980 Banned

Very good, yes bombs bullets all good at fighting. I view my homemade quality CS as a second immune system.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  35. abeland1

abeland1 Silver Member Silver Miner

Congratulations, you have grasped the fact that the geometry of your colloidal silver generator setup determines what voltage should be used for the process. The idea of starting with a small distance and increasing it until a certain level of current is reached is quite intriguing and might possibly speed up the process of arriving at the final maximum current. You would still need a resistor to limit the maximum current. A method for determining the value of this resistor is detailed in "the art of making colloidal silver" thread.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  36. GOLDBRIX

2nd Hand Antidotal / Anecdotal Evidence ELECTRICALLY ISOLATED SILVER / COLLOIDAL SILVER working.

When we were packing up my oldest to send off to college I packed him an atomizer and quart bottle of 10-15ppm EIS/CS. I had always told him to use some if he felt some food poisoning and / or stomach flu symptoms, and to use the atomizer to spritz up his nose too, or if feeling a head cold coming on. After that him and I both forgot about it, but he did keep it on the upper shelf of his study table in his dorm room.

About a month ago his room mate got bit by a spider while sleeping. He ignored it the first three days and started scratching it all along practicing and playing football. According to my son the bite wound got ugly, red, swelling, and then burst one evening in the room. While they were cleaning up his wound my son remembered the EIS/CS I had packed him. He told his roommate how I felt about using EIS/CS for wounds and other things.
    They took the atomizer full of EIS/CS and flushed out the wound "real good" and then sprayed the entire area of redness.

The roommate got up the next morning and ask my son for the spray bottle saying he thought the wound already was feeling a little better from the night before. The roommate began a regiment of spraying the wound twice a day - first thing in the morning and late in the evening while studying.

My son said the infection was gone and the wound healed in about 5 days of twice day use.

Before going to college my son was skeptical about EIS/CS usage, and thought dad was riding the "Crazy Train".
    Now, Son and Roommate BOTH are believers and DAD just did happen to know what he was talking about and doing with EIS/CS.

To be considered. DYODD

We Are Our Own Researchers.

Malus and abeland1 like this.
  37. ToBeSelfEvident

ToBeSelfEvident Gold Member Gold Chaser

I got a bottle of Sovereign Silver more than a year ago and have so far used it for one thing only. Whenever I get one of those sneezes that makes me think I may be coming down with something, I would hold a spoonful of the stuff under my tongue for 30 seconds and then swallow. Using the silver does seem to make the "getting sick" feeling go away, and so far no colds or flu in 1 year +.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  38. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
  39. GOLDBRIX

It is in the RETAIL Ballpark MesoSilver claims 20ppms and give you 0.9 more oz. at about the same price.

I can see at those prices one has to be conservative in its usage.

DYODD,
    WAOOR,

40. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode