1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Colloidal Silver / Electrically Isolated Silver Kills Over 650 Different Microbes

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by GOLDBRIX, Dec 17, 2013.

1. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Did ya notice the article is from the United Kingdom ?
    The FDA and EPA would never allow such an article to be posted in the FACIST UNITED STATES of AMERIKA. As Big Pharma tells .gov "silver is poison".
    Too much payola and future Executive Level jobs are on the line for the Good Ol' Boy Netwerk [yeah, I spelled it that way].

2. FunnyMoney

FunnyMoney Silver Member Silver Miner

I don't know, but my thinking is somebody here will know.

About kiwi's dog though, ... after reading through the thread I'm a bit anxious to find out how things went with Audrey...

3. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    There are a number of options for buying colloidal silver (ppm, etc) so I'm waiting until one of you experts provides some feedback as to what a novice like me should be looking for when buying some of this 'stuff' :)

4. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

1). NONE of us are "EXPERTS". Some of us have educated ourselves a little more to a level; where we feel we make decent decisions for OURSELVES and family. What we post here is for the rest to explore and consider in making decisions for themselves.

2). Two of the biggest leaders in the US Retail Market have been identified in this thread alone. I believe other retail products may have been identified in other threads in this section.

3). Po-tay-toe / Po-tat-toe when talking about PPMs ( Parts Per Million) in EIS /CS the actual differences in Retail products is a marketing decision at the most. .999 Fine or better Silver in highly distilled water, whatever the manufacturer wants to call it is still silverized water/ EIS/CS.

4). Do NOT get Paralysis by Over analysis. Try a Retail Product or Do Not.

READ this: " We Are Our OWN Researchers" (WAOOR)

DYODD - Do Your OWN Due Diligence

Educate yourself of this Art of Using or Making - Electrically Isolated Silver / Colloidal Silver / Silver Hydrosol / Silver Water/...

Good Health and Best Wishes to All.
    Gb

Malus and the_shootist like this.
  5. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Thank you kind sir for pointing me in the right direction and setting my expectations appropriately.

6. abeland1

abeland1 Silver Member Silver Miner

They refer to the product as silver hydrosol. I don't trust people who simply make up words or missuse a word deliberately to differentiate their product. The term hydrosol is derived from the Latin words hydro and sol, meaning "water solution." If you want to know more about hydrosol's here's a link to an ethical company that deals in them.
    https://www.fromnaturewithlove.com/soap/hydrosols.asp
    They have nothing to do with colloidal silver.
    Here are the hard cruel facts about the colloidal silver market. First of all, colloidal silver does not travel well. Vibration and temperature cycles cause agglomeration of the initially small particles into larger and larger size particles until they finally fall out of solution. They end up as little black dots at the bottom of the container. When I first came up with my 1 gallon per day kit I made a Gallon of small particle 20 PPM and shipped it from here in Spokane to St. Petersburg, Florida and instructed my friend to UPS it right back to me. When it arrived, it was only nine ppm. Mind you, this was well made colloidal silver. If people are making colloidal silver for sale it is doubtful that they will take the time necessary to make the smallest particle size possible. Time is money.
    You are far from the first person who has said that they will not make their own colloidal silver. Can you help me out by expanding on that? Thanks in advance.

7. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

8. southfork

9. GOLDBRIX

IONIC vs COLLOIDAL SILVER vs DISTILLED WATER vs TAP WATER

Informative video here answers a lot of questions the producers do not even come close to covering. YES, EIS/CS kills over 650 microbes but DOES NOT kill everything ( Note: to EPA and FDA). What using EIS/CS can do is supplement the body's natural immune defenses, giving the body extra time to build antibodies, and EIS/CS gives antibiotics an additional effective kick when used in combination aka TAG TEAM.

EIS/CS/Ionics are NOT a PANACIA as a remedy but it is better, and cheaper than anything Big Pharma puts on the market and used by itself : ( DYODD / WAOOR) :

When I find it there is a continuation over additional time, and I'll post it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    Malus and abeland1 like this.
  10. GOLDBRIX

PART II - One Month Later:

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    abeland1 likes this.
  11. GOLDBRIX

Silver Makes 26 Antibiotic Drugs Work Better

"In a study, researchers used antibiotic drugs in combination with silver nanoparticles, and found dramatically improved action against pathogens.
    The researchers studied the synergistic effects of combinations of silver nanoparticles with a variety of antibiotic drugs against the following infectgious microorganisms: Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas aeruginosa and Staphylococcus aureus. The tested antibiotics included:

• Ampicillin
    • Ampicillion/Sulbactam
    • Piperacillin
    • Piperacillin/tazobactam
    • Penicillin
    • Oxacillion
    • Cefazolin
    • Cefuroxime
    • Cefepime
    • Cefoperazone
    • Ceftazidime
    • Meropenem
    • Teicoplanin
    • Vancomycin
    • Aztreonam
    • Gentamicin
    • Tetracycline
    • Amikacin
    • Chloramphenicol
    • Erythromycin
    • Clindamycin
    • Oxolinic acid
    • Ofloxacin
    • Ciprofloxacin
    • Co-trimoxazole
    • Colistin
    The researchers found that "strong synergistic effects were shown for all tested antibiotics combined with silver nanoparticles at very low concentrations of both antibiotics and silver nanoparticles."

In other words, combining the silver particles with antibiotic drugs allowed the researchers to use very low concentrations of both – levels well below what the individual antibiotic drugs would normally have to be used at – and still achieve improved effectiveness against the pathogens. " ...

Read More Here : http://server.publishers-mgmt.com/semk/secm/2016/02/csu/822/more/

Standard Precaution: This guy beside providing a good source for information on CS/EIS he also hustles his own generator.

WAOOR,
    DYODD,
    Gb

Malus and TRYNEIN like this.
  12. GOLDBRIX

A Big Time author and seller of CS / EIS Generators has written a piece on SPIDER BITES and how people are treating them with CS/EIS ( this is a Reader's Diagest Version site will be at the bottom):

"...There's quite literally zero clinical literature on the use of colloidal silver for spider bites of any kind. But there are tons of anecdotal and experiential accounts we can learn from. So let's take a look at what others are saying about their use of colloidal silver for painful spider bites, as well as for the much more dangerous Brown Recluse Spider bites…

Hi, Steve Barwick here, for The Silver Edge… About a decade ago, when my wife Kathy and I visited a hotel on St. John's Island in the Caribbean for the wedding of our daughter and son-in-law, we ended up making the mistake of walking through some tall grass on the hotel grounds while wearing short pants. Unfortunately, the tall grass was infested with hundreds (maybe thousands) of tiny spiders.....
    We didn't have any Calamine lotion or other anti-itch medications with us. But I had brought a small bottle of colloidal silver that had a pump spray top. So I simply sprayed some 10 ppm colloidal silver directly onto the spider bites, repeatedly throughout the day, allowing the colloidal silver to air dry each time.
    And as long as I sprayed the bites with colloidal silver every few hours throughout the day, I was able to function without battling that incessant urge to dig at the bites with my fingernails. In terms of intensity, the itching and swelling was cut by at least half with each topical application of colloidal silver. And within a few days, the redness and swelling around the bites abated, and the itching disappeared....
    Options, Options and More Options
    Instead of simply spraying spider bites with liquid colloidal silver as I had done previously, there are several other options people have used that might provide even more dramatic relief. For example, if a spider bite is particularly bad, many people recommend the wet cotton ball trick:
    Wet Cotton Ball Trick: If I were to get a spider bite today, rather than merely spraying liquid colloidal silver onto the bite, I'd probably put a cotton ball that's been thoroughly moistened with colloidal silver (not sopping wet, but good and moist) over the bite, and use a bandage to hold the cotton ball in place.
    This keeps silver in contact with the bite area much more effectively than merely spraying the bites with liquid colloidal silver periodically throughout the day.
    You simply change out the silver-moistened cotton ball at least three times a day, and within a few days you'll be good to go – at least, according to others who have used this technique for spider bites. (You'll see what others who have used this technique have to say, below.)
    A faster and simpler method is to obtain a good, high-quality colloidal silver gel or cream that you can apply to the bite periodically throughout the day: Colloidal Silver Gels and Creams: There are a number of great companies that make colloidal silver in gel or cream form, for topical use. And they're much easier to carry in one's purse or glove box, or in one's luggage while travelling, than a bottle of liquid colloidal silver.
    One of my favorite colloidal silver gel brands is called ASAP Ultimate Skin & Body Care Gel, which contains 24 ppm colloidal silver and is usually available on Amazon.com or SwansonVitamins.com

My good friends at Sovereign Silver also have a great colloidal silver gel product called Sovereign Silver First-Aid Gel, which is available widely on Amazon.com or through many other vendors.

And an even stronger brand (much stronger) is Silver Pure Cream. It contains 30,000 ppm nanosilver. It's available at SilverPure.com

There are actually lots of great colloidal silver gels and creams available commercially And you can read more about them (including how to make your own colloidal silver gel or cream) in my previous article, Germ-Busing Colloidal Silver Gels and Creams.

Here's one more quick trick for dealing with particularly nasty spider bites: ( I, Goldbrix use this practice for all insect and spider bites).
    Bentonite Clay Poultice and Colloidal Silver: Natural health journalist Tony Isaacs, over at TBIYL.com, recommends using silver mixed together with bentonite clay and applied topically as a poultice on problematic spider bites.
    He says the silver helps with the inflammation and itching, and the bentonite clay helps draw the poison out of the bite. ...
    What Other People Are Saying About
    Colloidal Silver and Spider Bites…

In the book Prescription for Nutritional Healing by Dr. James F. Balch, M.D. and his wife Phyllis A. Balch, C.N., colloidal silver is recommended for treating spider bites naturally. They very briefly write:
    Spider Bite/Colloidal Silver – "An antibiotic that reduces inflammation, promotes healing, and inhibits infection." (p. 642)
    In other words, according to the Balchs, to help reduce the redness and inflammation around the site of a spider bite, and to prevent infection and promote faster healing, colloidal silver should be your "go to" remedy. ....

Full Article Here:

http://server.publishers-mgmt.com/semk/secm/2016/06/csu/876/more/

13. mayhem

mayhem Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

I still use my 10 year old SilverGen that has been working out fine for me. Well it should I paid $150 at the time. I just looked them up and they now want $269. Yikes! It supposedly alternates between electrodes while working.

What should I do to test to see if it is still working properly, not the ppm, as that is still fine, but what should the meter read at the alligator clips?

BTW, I haven't had a common cold or flu in 10 years.

Malus and GOLDBRIX like this.
  14. GOLDBRIX

Outside of my area of knowledge. abe...1, will more than likely be able to direct you in the proper direction IF he doesn't have an answer of his own.

My opinion is : If it's working DO NOT worry about it. (*_^)

mayhem likes this.
  15. GOLDBRIX

Along with post #36 - Spider bite at college here are more insect bites people have had success in treating with CS/EIS:

(NOTE: 10ppms CS/EIS appears to be the standard protocol in this article)gb

"...Hi, Steve Barwick here for the Silver Edge...
    You can expect dramatic and quick relief from bug bites simply by spraying 10 ppm strength colloidal silver directly onto the bites and allowing it to air dry.
    Or, you can simply moisten a cotton ball with colloidal silver and place it on the bite, then cover it with a bandage to keep it in place, changing it out several times a day as the cotton ball loses its moisture.
    Better yet is to use a good, high-quality colloidal silver gel or cream directly on the bite Or, for seriously problematic bites, you can mix some colloidal silver with bentonite clay powder to make a poultice ( Gb here - I also do this with any skin sore that comes up). After applying the poultice to the bug bite, the clay will help draw any poison out, and the silver will help heal the skin irritation and inflammation, and prevent infection from setting in.
    Sand Fly Bites ...
    Tick Bites...
    Ant Bites...
    Mosquito Bites ( Gb - Something to be concerned with the ZITA Problem coming into the U.S.)...
    Wasp Bites...
    Scorpion Sting...

And of course the Family's personal experience:
    Spider Bites...
    Read More Here : http://server.publishers-mgmt.com/semk/secm/2016/08/csu/882/more/

We Are Out Own Researchers (WAOOR)
    DYODD
    Gb

abeland1 likes this.
  16. GOLDBRIX

WITH TICKS and LEACHES: Use a heat source to get the critter to release without leaving his body parts in you.
    Be careful not to burn yourself.
    With Ticks and other insect bite season well in hand I thought this thread should be bumped up. Posts #55,52 & 51 should come in handy the next few months of SUMMER.

I USE CS/EIS spray and patches for any wounds and inflammation.
    If inflammation spreads see a medical professional.

WAOOR,

Gb

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    abeland1 likes this.
  17. GOLDBRIX

BUMPED UP due the the Madagascar Plague / LameStreamMedia hype to deflect from Vegas, Pedophilia Elites, Black Lives Matter false narrative about Cops.
    For your entertainment or edification.
    ENJOY
    DYODD

Joe King likes this.
  18. southfork

So does anyone have a concern that cs kills the good bacteria in the gut?

19. GOLDBRIX

This is also addressed in one of the threads here.

IF I recall correctly healthy bacteria are anaerobic ( survive without oxygen) while most disease type bacteria are aerobic (require oxygen) to survive, divide, and multiply.
    EIS/CS are attracted to the negative field of aerobic bacteria and end up clogging their respiratory system which kills it.

I have read where those people who find they have concerns about their gastro-flora will take Probiotics or drink Sweet Acidophilus Milk.

abeland1 likes this.
  20. abeland1

abeland1 Silver Member Silver Miner

Copyright © 2012 American Chemical Society

Abstract
    [​IMG]
    For nearly a decade, researchers have debated the mechanisms by which AgNPs exert toxicity to bacteria and other organisms. The most elusive question has been whether the AgNPs exert direct “particle-specific” effects beyond the known antimicrobial activity of released silver ions (Ag+). Here, we infer that Ag+ is the definitive molecular toxicant. We rule out direct particle-specific biological effects by showing the lack of toxicity of AgNPs when synthesized and tested under strictly anaerobic conditions that preclude Ag(0) oxidation and Ag+ release. Furthermore, we demonstrate that the toxicity of various AgNPs (PEG- or PVP- coated, of three different sizes each) accurately follows the dose–response pattern of E. coli exposed to Ag+ (added as AgNO3). Surprisingly, E. coli survival was stimulated by relatively low (sublethal) concentration of all tested AgNPs and AgNO3 (at 3–8 μg/L Ag+, or 12–31% of the minimum lethal concentration (MLC)), suggesting a hormetic response that would be counterproductive to antimicrobial applications. Overall, this work suggests that AgNP morphological properties known to affect antimicrobial activity are indirect effectors that primarily influence Ag+ release. Accordingly, antibacterial activity could be controlled (and environmental impacts could be mitigated) by modulating Ag+ release, possibly through manipulation of oxygen availability, particle size, shape, and/or type of coating.