1. Stocks rebound yesterday to plug their losing streak, metals pull back
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Weds Morning! Gold is down 3 to 1252, while Silver is down 8 to 18.16. Crude is up 27 to 4864. The USD is up 9 to 9964.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 3/25/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1248.50-- UP 18.30 Silver $17.75-- UP 34 Oil $47.97-- DOWN 134 TICS USD $99.42 -- DOWN 66 tics

Colloidal Silver.

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by Zed, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    I am at the beginning of this particular search so I have no real opinion about colloidal silver nor am I seeking to form a strong one off the basis of what is posted. I would however like to hear from users of this stuff.

My wife has Lyme Disease, it is also possible that both my son and I have it, that is yet to be fully confirmed but there are reasons to believe it is the case. I have seen some claim that colloidal silver is beneficial for Lyme, given that it is a bugger of a disease to kill I am skeptical about that but then, after two years fighting this in my wife, most 'mainstream' medication has me skeptical as well!

What I am keen to find out is how many people here have tried the stuff and what the possibility of damage is. Basically if I can satisfy myself that it is relatively safe I am open minded enough to try it. Please let me know if you have had direct experience using, making or having a close friend or relative doing similar? Is it dangerous?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.> Yes I will read around here and elsewhere!

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
  2. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

I have used it for years, it works. On Lyme? I had Lyme years ago (1991/2) that is one reason I started using it. Not saying it works for Lyme because the doctors put me on huge pills for 90 days and I started taking my own 12-15 PPM at the same time. No more Lyme. Other victories, it cured my brothers Hep C, I put him on 3 ounces of 20 PPM a day, for 3 months( the frequency they checked his blood to see how bad his liver was getting). Other victories, it cured a church friends eye infection ( some bacterial disease, he was on track to losing the eye- it was that close) and an older woman's severe nasal infection? ( doctors wanted to perform surgery, she put it up her nose 2-3 times a day for 2 weeks and it healed what ever it was). The stuff also saved my butt deep in an isolated part of Colombia a few times, the SAR medics said I was infected with Dengue, so I drank about 4-5 ounce shots all day and my blood pressure, sweats, joint swelling and fever was back to normal in about 8 hours....they said they never seen anything like it.....it works and I swear by it. I have recently read a med journal stating CS used with common anti- biotics is a super healer thus supporting what happened with my Lyme years ago. The way I see it, you have nothing to lose if you are already suffering from Lyme. I would buy some nano 40 PPM and take an ounce 3 times a day.Sorry to hear about the disease, it has medically retired a co worker of mine....( he will not take the silver, not even try it).....

Zed likes this.
  3. bluesky99

bluesky99 Silver Member Silver Miner

I have used it for several years. I have bought both commercial and have made my own (both about 10 ppm concentration). I have taken small doses (1 TBSP) and larger doses (chugged the stuff) with absolutely no adverse affects.

My daughter's pink eye was better overnight after putting a few drops into her eye. When on travel once, a coworker was battling pink eye and nothing was working to make it better; I gave him a dropper bottle of colloidal silver and his eye was much better the next morning. He was skeptical at first but was a believer the next day.

When I have gotten a full blown cold, I have not seen it have a huge effect like getting better overnight. Whenever I get a cut or bad scrape, I smear some colloidal in gel form on the underside of the bandaid and it helps the cut heal up faster than normal.

Zed likes this.
  4. Avalon

Avalon Lawn Protected by Guns Of Avalon Platinum Bling

healthcare
    Zed, have you done any research on the Cowden Protocol for Lymes? I have just begun using Samento and Banderol as I am suspicious I have a tick related illness too. In the last five years I have had over 100 tick bites and now I am having arthritic symptoms in certain joints. Once you start to research you find lymes is the tip of the iceberg and there are other infections that come with it.

http://www.nutramedix.ec/ns/lyme-protocol

Zed likes this.
  5. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

Zed, would/could you please share your findings & conclusion when you reach it?

ctrl-z likes this.
  6. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

ZED, brothers & sisters: We have several Postings on Electrically Isolated Silver ( EIS) Colloidal Silver (CS) Silver Hydrosol and Silver water. I've been a EIS practitioner for almost 10 years now. I swear by the stuff and went from buying retail to making my own ( It DOES NOT take a brain surgeon or rocket scientist ).
    The topic come and goes but here are some threads of the past, and should give you a good start. I'll check in and maybe others too to help Gb,,,,,,, Enjoy:

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?3017-Colloidal-Silver-It-Works

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthr...ated-Silver-Kills-Over-650-Different-Microbes

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?68330-Robt-Scott-Bell-on-Silver-Hydrsol

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthr...Season-is-ACOMIN-Testimonials-of-CS-EIS-Users

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?48827-REVELATION-How-Silver-Works-Against-Bacteria

Zed and Goldhedge like this.
  7. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    No but I will now!

Thanks.

Yes, I call it Lyme but the reality is that what we get down here is a slightly different strain of Borrelia (Lyme) to you lot up there and a bunch of co-infections one of which is the parasite Babesia. Apparently the Borrelia gets inside the Babesia and together they produce MS type symptoms, at least that is the anecdotal evidence. Once these things get chronic they go intra-cellular, hide in cysts, parts of the brain, muscle etc... places that it is VERY hard to get antibiotic treatment to. They also trigger a response (don't ask me details, over my pay grade) in the body that means most all the tests for them can be quite unreliable! A suppressed CD57 of below 100 seems to be the most reliable indicator that you have an issue.

So far we have identified...

Borrelia
    Babesia
    Mycoplasma
    Klebsiella
    .... there is probably more, we may never know.

It is a bastard cocktail of disease with Lyme being the hardest to kill so in the process of killing it you tend to get the others. The only caveat is that if the Babesia is there you have to get it first because it can contain the Lyme and be protected from the treatment.

That said we don't know that much about it yet!

Oh yeah... it is a Lyme is a spirochete bacteria.... certain spirochete bacteria's are sexually transmissible! Some Doc's now believe Lyme is one of them.

So... get your partner check if you are positive because you can potentially pass it between you. + add to that anything that bites like a tick is also a possible vector.

So lets see... a disease that can take months to ten years to show that is potentially sexually transmissible. What is not to love about that! This could be huge if the worst is right. + its symptoms are diverse and variable! Very hard to identify correctly from symptoms... can mimic other disease easliy (my wife supposedly had MS?!) I can go on.... and on... huge subject!

Thanks.

ctrl-z likes this.
  8. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Gladly!

ctrl-z and Thecrensh like this.
  9. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Thanks... yeah I am thinking about making it, just to be sure that I am not just buying expensive water!

anywoundedduck likes this.
  10. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

What does this stuff taste like??

ctrl-z likes this.
  11. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    I dunno..... YET!

I suspect that it taste like water but if it works frankly I don't care!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    ctrl-z likes this.
  12. IrishSean

IrishSean New Member

13. ghost

ghost New Member

That was some idiot that it seems purposely set out to turn himself blue. I believe he was using silver chloride which has nothing to do with colloidal silver. He seems to get rolled out in every colloidal silver thread. He is dead now so maybe he will just fade away.

GOLDBRIX, Malus and Zed like this.
  14. Zed

Nuclear Technician
  15. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    The man who turned blue!

Looks like makeup!

16. Avalon

healthcare
    Zed, if you start researching the protocol all these co-infections are covered in the protocol. My understanding is people are using this protocol in conjunction with a rife electrical machine. You will need to do some research. Also be prepared and careful of Herx reaction. I bought the supplement burbur to help with that. I did not have a hex reaction to the samento but I had a drastic one to the serapetease. Serrapeptase is needed to break the fibrin covers of bacteria.

I have seen many patients diagnoised with MS simply because the Doctors didn't know what else they had. I am not convinced in all cases its lymes but I do think mystery infection is involved in many cases on MS, chronic fatigue and fibromyalgia and this protocol can help. This is the time to do lots of research. From what I have read colloidal silver could be helpful but this is extremely complex and you will most likely need this protocol in conjunction with it. Once again be careful with the Herx reaction especially with your wife as she sounds delicate if it has progressed to MS like symptoms. Find a good online support group. More info on Herx reaction as its very important.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarisch-Herxheimer_reaction

17. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    OK... yes very familiar with Herxheimer Reactions, my wife has done two years of antibiotic and IV therapy already. Seen that at its worst.

Yes, we have wondered about many of these syndromes and how they may be related to a Lyme like infection if not Lyme. They have noted in one area where MS has turned up after never having been recorded before (some place near Greenland I think) that it spread in a disease like pattern suggesting that it could be caught. Worse in cold weather climates as well...! I think this whole area of bacterial infections, especially these intracellular like ones is going to explode once they get to researching it properly.

We are considering the German hyperthermia treatment at the moment, there are some very good reports but it is not cheap.

The issue we are running into is that the treatments don't produce completely consistent results, I guess it all depends what cocktail of co-infection you have... the problem being that they likely have not identified all of them, they still know so little about it and the system is in denial.

18. Ferdinandlips

Ferdinandlips Banned

Herbalist
    I had one I kept running to the loo. But after a day or so felt really good it cleaned me out.

19. Ferdinandlips

Ferdinandlips Banned

Herbalist
    I still do not know if it was a hoax to turn people away from silver

20. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Re Smurf man!

Source...

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  21. GOLD DUCK

GOLD DUCK Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

QWAK,Zed,Not many people know it but at one point Ray Charles was BLUE too!:hahaha::yes::4_1_72:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBtPJceRhrI

Before he was BLUE he was GAY but could not tell because he was BLIND! :)

the DUCK :15_1_70v:

22. Avalon

healthcare
    Here is a link to one of the most comprehensive over views on natural treatment of tick related illness.

http://fiveelementhealing.net/in-depth-healing-strategies-for-lyme-disease-new/

Zed, Im wondering about your wife's magnesium levels. Deficiency can mimic MS. interesting read.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/magnesium-deficiency-symptoms-and-diagnosis

Also one herb I have had amazing results with that is also now being used for tick related disease as well as other infections is Andrographis

Here is another common herb for lymes you will need to read on..Japanese Knotweed . The article covers them.

Zed likes this.
  23. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I compare it to drinking out of a garden hose. That is my opinion.

Thecrensh and Zed like this.
  24. GOLD DUCK

GOLD DUCK Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

QWAK,Zed, "Definitive guide" :hahaha:--- by the guy who flunked ALCHEMY 101!:yes::4_1_72:

Trying to pretend to be an expert in some subject as he bumbels along talking like he knows his ass from his elbo!:banghead:

The ancients made the stuff with out all the high tack gadgets :yes: it aint rocket brain surgery:nurse: BUT some back then did drill holes in heads!:ahhhhh::36_1_25:

Here is what I use to make Colloidal SILVER as simple as making a cup of coffee just a little slower. :wink:

http://www.silvergen.com/

The guy should have called it "Mr. Colloidal SILVER" but I suppose the coffee maker company would have had issues!:hahaha::yes::secruity:

Just pure steam distilled H2O and .9999 SILVER electrodes

A slight metallic taste in the mouth after drinking the crystal clear liquid ---- NO yellow color!:36_1_30:

the DUCK :15_1_70v:

25. GOLDBRIX

SCARY!!! REALLY??? Have you EVER read the side-effects WARNINGS on prescribed medicines ? Just listen to the next Big Pharma commercial that runs on the radio or TV, or READ the small print of a newspaper or magazine advertisement. MOST : The side effects can be worse than the illness is. Up to and including DEATH.

I know someone will bring up Paul Karrason[sp?] aka Papa Smurf, DYODD on this nut case. He began creating his own mixture ( Do NOT call it CS) by mixing table salt with the water ( probably tapwater) he used in the electrolysis process. The result is NOT Colloidal Silver. The result is a COMPOUND. He also decided he liked the attention he was getting so he created stronger Silver/salt compounds, put the stuff in a spray bottle, would spray himself down with the concoction and then lay under a Sun Tan Lamp. The salt creates bigger molecules which do not pass through the body easy and ends up being absorbed in the tissues and organs. The tanning rays and concoction made Karrason[?] a human photographic plate and fixed the blue tint to his skin and probably organs too.

PROPERLY MADE EIS/CS/Silver water/Ionic silver is ONLY : Distilled Water ( I test DS with a TDS Meter 005 ppms or less. Most test out 000 ppms), 999 Fine or better silver ( I use wire form) and either a 9 volt battery or a converter source that drops household current down to between 9 -15 volts, and a canning jar or glass jelly jar(s). NO LEAD CRYSTAL drinking glass !!!

The rest is like making good smoked BBQ. Long time, low power, and let it work without help.

ctrl-z and Zed like this.
  26. GOLDBRIX

Read your SOURCE Zed, Vary good information for those interested in CS/EIS/Ionic silver/...

One of the members here manufactures good quality silver generators of various capacities at very reasonable prices. If interested check out AtlasNova.com

I have used his SG-1 for years now and very pleased with its capabilities making from a cup full to a quart Mason jar full depending on the time you are willing to spend.
    NOTE: I have no financial interest in AtlasNova . When I find something good I stick with it until it proves my loyalty misplaced.

The Tyndel Effect can be easily viewed with a laser pointer. DS water only - the beam will not be seen passing through the jar of water. Once CS/EIS is being generated the laser beam will be viewable through the DS water in the jar plus tiny sparkles / glints of the separated silver. That is when you know you are getting at what you want.

UNBLEACHED coffee filters are good, inexpensive filtration use with a dedicated funnel.

We Are Our Own Researchers ( WAOOR)

Ragnarok, Treetop and Zed like this.
  27. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Yes, I have found what I consider to be valid points about CS production on a number of sites.

1. 999 fine wire often comes from China and its purity is suspect.
    2. Distilled water must be steam distilled, reverse osmosis is basically just filtered water and not the same.
    3. Low voltage and slow produces finer particles.
    4. Bullion products are the most reliable 999 fine to use.
    5. TDS meters are not actually measuring PPM and are inaccurate due to the number of things that can impact them.
    6. Measuring the resistance of the circuit and controlling time is probably the best way of determining the actual PPM you are getting.
    7. Quality CS does have a slight colour to it, completely clear stuff is likely expensive water. (if commercial!)
    8. One way to test that commercial CS actually contains silver is to freeze a small amount, thaw it then look for the precipitated silver.
    9. Salt in the electrolyte is a no, no.
    10. Most commercial stuff is suspect.

The rough and ready methods seem to produce a CS product BUT consistency, quality and concentration are unknowable. This may be fine for occasional use or topical use but for treating a chronic condition, like Lyme, you need to be sure of quality and concentration. Without that you have no baseline from which to vary dosage in response to outcomes.

I want to pursue the idea that CS "supercharges" traditional antibiotics, I am not sure I understand why this maybe so any info on that would be appreciated. My best guess is that tetracycline type antibiotics work by stopping the bacteria dividing and multiplying. This would effectively hold the bug still while the CS has a go at killing it alongside the bodies natural defenses.

These are just points I have picked up that seem logical to me at this point in time.

Cheers
    Z

ctrl-z, GOLDBRIX and anywoundedduck like this.
  28. ttazzman

ttazzman Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

commercial/ industrial-construction/engineering/ma
    how do you make or come up with the GEL form?

my gal has shingles......anyone have any first hand experience with CS and shingles?

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
    ctrl-z likes this.
  29. Triunfar

Triunfar Seeker Seeker

how do you make or come up with the GEL form? Good question ttazzman.

I've mixed my CS with the sap or juice squeezed from cuttings off my Aloe Vera plants. Worked OK but there must be something better.

Base cream for cosmetics is a bit expensive and not readily available everywhere.

Also - I've used my own CS for many years, great results for many conditions. Soon as I get that little tickle in my throat that make me suspect I might be getting a cold, I put a couple drops in each ear. Fire-up the nebulizer. Never had problems or negative side effects. I am a firm believer.

When I get down to three bottles (green Martinelli cider champagne bottles) I make a new batch.

I mist spray a lot in the kitchen. Meat cutting boards, wooden spoons forks ect. spray let dry.

I ran out of CS once and also pure Silver wire so I used a couple Maples. I suspended with alligator clips, didn't allow the clips to touch the water. Made excellent silver but ruined the coins. So I keep the coins with my kit as backup silver.

Thanks for the thread Zed

Last edited: Dec 23, 2014
  30. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    ttazzman likes this.
  31. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Silver Makes Antibiotics Thousands of Times More Effective

Research on Antibiotics Reveals Silver Acts as a Booster, While Mixing Certain Antibiotics with Statins Can Be Devastating

GOLDBRIX, Ragnarok and smooth like this.
  32. Zed

Nuclear Technician
  33. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Oh great... now there is this ionic v colloidal thing? Some claim the former does the work and some claim the latter!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2014
  34. savvydon

savvydon Gold Member Gold Chaser

http://www.silversafety.org

The devil is in the details. Here is yet another rabbit hole in which to start digging.:confused:

They address ionic vs colloidal in the Education and FAQ section.

Zed likes this.
  35. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Tell you what, the way I am feeling if this stuff does anything substantial I will be in a herqs reaction straight off the bat. Annoyingly I must get blood off to the U.S. first for testing before I can try it.

36. Usury

Usury Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

If you guys are having MS type symptoms, I'd carefully examine your diet (also including meds, supplements and vitamins for fillers) to make sure you are not consuming any artificial sweeteners. I believe these can contribute to those side effects.

Regarding CS, I've had good luck with it.

Zed likes this.
  37. GOLDBRIX

"Pa TAY Toe" / "Pa tot o" In the Decade + time I've been using CS/EIS/Silver Hydrosol (Ionic) The thing I have noticed is they ALL are beneficial to the human body.

As a kid I came down with the Chicken Pox. Most of my life I would come down with Cold Sores on my lips and Zosters on the sides of my Index Finger and on the pads of all my fingers at one time or another and sometimes both at the same time.
    I originally started with Sovereign Silver an Ionic form the company calls "Silver Hydrosol". I also had gum problems w/ gingivitis from my teens on until I started using Sovereign Silver.
    Ever since I made some form of silver water part of my weekly - daily nutrient/mineral regiment both of these issues have become non-existent.

Remember we use to get micro-nutrients in our home grown vegetables. Those who grow gardens probably still do. Those who rely on super markets get less if any nutrient / mineral benefit.

Kentucky has been place in the WIDE SPREAD Flu Category last week by the CDC. I've been running the cool mist vaporizer ( an ounce of 15-25 ppm EIS/CS in a half gallon of distilled water) through parts of the day but especially when we all go to bed, and run it all night. It has worked the last three years. I figure it will work again this season.

NOTE: PPM numbers are basically a "Ball Park" figure. The only true way to get an accurate reading is to have samples ran under a atomic microscope which means $$$$$. Between a laser Tyndel Effect view and a TDS meter reading and calculation is as I said a good "Ball Park" idea of my production.

WAOOR

Zed likes this.
  38. GOLDBRIX

ZED and others, A note - The first time you use CS/EIS/Ionic I used only 1 tablespoon 4 times a day ( awake time).
    There is a minute part of the population that can have an allergic reaction to Ag. ( You are never allergic to something the very first time you come in contact with the allergen) . Some first-time Ag users have reported low-grain headaches at first try. I noticed a very minor headache myself but was solved with one aspirin. The next day I went up to using one ounce four times a day with no ill reaction.
    and
    Been good with EIS/CS/ Ionic Ag ever since

OBTW =: MERRY CHRISTMAS my GIM members.

Zed likes this.
  39. savvydon

savvydon Gold Member Gold Chaser

Just reading up a bit on the herxheimer reaction and interestingly it was first observed in patients when syphilis was treated with mercury therapy. It is frequently reported in Lyme's as well. Sounds similar to what might happen when the body cold turkeys from narcotics.

Z, if you are sending blood samples long distance for specialized testing it sounds like you are approaching this from a rigorously scientific stand point. I laud you for taking this approach.

Zed likes this.
  40. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Goldbrix,

I don't know if you know but a herqs type reaction can produce a bad headache among other things. It is basically your body reacting to the toxic flush of dead bugs, which means it is working. It's a part of the process, so you actually want to feel it to some degree. If it is to big a reaction dialling back the dose is a good idea, just to give your body time to catch up with taking out the trash. Supporting it with vitamin and oil supplements is also good. I suspect that what people may think of as allergy is in fact CS being effective. It should reduce over time if it is herqs, it will be horrible at first then fall away to nothing when you are clear of most of the bugs.

2c

FWIW

GOLDBRIX likes this.