1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Colloidal Silver.

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by Zed, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    You guys and the Germans are the best @ Lyme detection, our local labs are less experienced if they will tackle it at all. It's a must to know where you are... Unfortunately most all testing for Lyme can produce false negatives but false positives are rare. I still maybe in the dark after testing but it is best practice at this point in time!

2. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I had read about the possible symptom(s), and had a minor experience. I did not know the symptom had a name. THANKS Zed. Gb

Zed likes this.
  3. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    GOLDBRIX likes this.
  4. hoarder

hoarder Midas Board Mmbr Platinum Bling

A lot of junk science in this thread from the pharmaceutical tribe. I've ingested many gallons of 20 PPM colloidal silver over the years. The only symptom of any kind I've had is no cold ever lasting more than 2 days.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  5. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Are you suggesting that a herxheimer reaction is junk science?

6. Avalon

Avalon Lawn Protected by Guns Of Avalon Platinum Bling

healthcare
    I have mixed emotions on herx reaction. I have experienced on a drastic level twice. Once when I did a yeast cleanse and when I started serapeptase. Oddly enough I started serapeptase for a fibroid tumor and it wasn't until I herxed so strong I started figuring out my declining health and joint problems were most likely due to an infection. Two of my daughters started a fibromyalgia protocol. One daughter herxed to the point where goo was coming out of her eyes and the other daughter had no herx but both got better from the protocol within a year.

I think herx is very real but I also think its overused and some times used as an excuse when a protocol isn't working.There are supplements out there that help with herx. One thing for sure though. In many cases of mystery and chronic aliments conventional medicine has little to offer except dangerous drugs. Anytime you start taking responsibility to heal yourself you have to be willing to try many different things and be patient. What works for one person may not work for another. In the case of tick borne disease its complicated and persistence is required.

7. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    In our experience it is a good thing, simply tells you that you are killing the bacteria/parasite etc. It has to be managed and typically to experience it you would have to have a chronic infection, so that is to be expected. CS bringing on the reaction would simply tell me that it's working at least as well as an antibiotic. If the theory behind the way CS works is correct, with Lyme it should be a lot more effective than antibiotics, Lyme has a 28 day life cycle so antibiotics get one crack at it every 28 days where as CS should be killing it constantly. Some say a couple of months on CS is enough for chronic Lyme, that's 6 to 12 months minimum on antibiotics and then there are places that they just don't get.

I am looking forward to this exercise now, it is going to be interesting. I really want this stuff to work well, might save us the trip to Germany... 30K per person!

8. Avalon

Avalon Lawn Protected by Guns Of Avalon Platinum Bling

healthcare
    Please keep us posted on your progress once you get started.

REO 54, Zed and ttazzman like this.
  9. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Zed, I don't know if you know about this guy. He does hustle his own CS Generator BUT his web site ( thesilveredge.com) is also a plethora of CS/EIS/Ionic silver information. I am attaching one of his articles. It is about a study BYU did with CS use with Antibiotics:

http://thesilveredge.com/colloidal-silver-boosts-effectiveness-of-antibiotic-drugs.shtml#.VJ7DqAwA

10. BackwardsEngineeer

BackwardsEngineeer If I weren't a snowflake, I'd have no luck at all Silver Miner

Zed likes this.
  11. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    I am thinking of the Australian version. First I will try some commercial stuff, if it seems to work I will invest in the machine.

12. REO 54

REO 54 Midas Member Midas Member

Hey Zed, I remember my Uncle mentioned a friend of his discoverd he had Lyme's and found a treatment for it using 35% hydrogen peroxide. Only thing that worked for him. Thougt I'd pass that along for what it's worth.

I belive this the site he used. DYODD of course. http://drinkh2o2.com

I truly wish you and yours well.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2014
    Zed likes this.
  13. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Hey Reo,

I missed this post, sorry & thanks.

14. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    CS Machine arrived...

2015'01'10@14'58'45-0.jpg

... and production has started.

2015'01'10@14'59'10-0.jpg

Alton, savvydon, REO 54 and 2 others like this.
  15. GOLDBRIX

Congrats Zed, In the long run you'll save a fortune over buying Ag colloidal retail products.
    Plus you'll find a myriad of uses for DIY CS/EIS.

16. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    The experiment begins soon, I just need to T up the couriering of blood samples to the US. Its not as simple as a normal blood test... all the damn planets have to line up so I can get it all done and on a plane in the correct time frame. {sigh}

After that I am free to become a bit of a CS Guinea Pig and find out what it does to Lyme unaided.... assuming +ve test that is!

17. 11s11ver

11s11ver New Member

IT
    I learned about CS in GIM1. I bought the supplies from Atlas Nova and use 9v batteries. It's worked for me since 2008. I drink it every morning to swig down my vitamins. Costs < $2/gal to make. I've never tried the retail stuff, they want upwards of $20 per tiny bottle. Mine comes out to around 12ppm though, they claim much higher ppm. I don't care, it works for me.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  18. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    That Silver Well makes ~12ppm in normal mode, you can program extra time and take it to ~20ppm easily and toward 30ppm if you do it right. They say the distilled water will not hold too much more than 30ppm if it is created electrically. Over that they reckon it is made chemically or mechanically and they question its safety... I dunno?! 20ppm seems to be a good mark to aim for.

19. savvydon

savvydon Gold Member Gold Chaser

Thanks the update and ongoing progress report. Seems interesting and a bit exciting!

20. chrisflhtc

chrisflhtc Site Supporter Site Supporter

I don't remember if someone posted this site or not there is a lot of info here DYODD as always
    Chris

21. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    OK...

I have been on CS for a week or so now, ~20ppm, 60ml (~2oz) twice a day.

I can't be too certain what is what at this point so this is just some general observation and observation of its impact on some of the symptoms I have that are possibly Lyme related...

1. It impacts your digestive tract, logically CS will kill good bacteria as well as bad if it operates as described! I have found that you need to compensate with good quality probiotics. My advice would be take them at least a couple of hours away from and after the CS, like you would with antibiotics.

2. Joint aches are reducing and one appears to have been eliminated. The nature of my lower back ache is changing, hard to describe but something is changing.

3. Peripheral Neuropathy {numb toes and foot issues}... some sensation improvement. More interestingly on the odd occasion a warm sensation through the souls of my like an infection battle is going on. Maybe if you have had a large infected cut you can imagine the feeling, I don't know how else to describe it.

4. Tinnitus, the sound and pattern of sound has become more labile, something is happening though who knows what?!

5. Depression, MARKED improvement in feeling of well being AFTER a couple of days of feeling like death warmed over. I recently read an article saying researchers are connecting depression with infection. If my experience is what I think it is I would say they are on the right track with that!

6. Allergen susceptibility, MARKED improvement. Could be coincidental but the land breezes had me waking up with a "two bottle of wine head"... in fact I did the experiment :biggrin:, I felt BETTER after two bottles of Australia's finest Shiraz! That has all but gone?! It could be seasonal changes but the timing was quite close. I guess I will know for sure next spring.

7. First couple of days was a Herqs like reaction although not as severe. I was thinking about this and based on what I understand of the way antibiotics work and the way CS is supposed to work this is what I think may happen. Antibiotics basically have one shot at killing the bug every life cycle. Given that an infection is essentially the same population of bugs the life cycles should be quite closely synced. This would result in flushes or waves of dead bugs causing spike loads on your system and generating that herqs type detox reaction. CS on the other hand can kill the bugs at any given point in their life cycle, this should result in a more even flow of toxin from the dead bugs and an easier task for your body to clean up after the kill.

First impressions... although I cannot claim anything like a cure yet anecdotally it appears making headway. I suppose it will take a few months at least before I can be sure that things that have altered for the better are indeed permanent changes but so far so good.

Blood tests not back from the US yet so still in the dark on that front.

That is all I can think of at the moment, there is a whole laundry list of minor issues that could be related to Lyme but I don't wanna come over too hypochondriac in discussing them all.... I could just be getting old ya know! :biggrin:

I'm a lab rat!!!!! Woohoooo! :biggrin:

All resident Medicos please feel free to comment or lambast!

ctrl-z, Alton and ttazzman like this.
  22. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Chris,

The link appears to be dead mate! :biggrin:

23. ArkWv

ArkWv Gold Member Gold Chaser

handyman, and not the fellow from "In Living Color
    4. Tinnitus, the sound and pattern of sound has become more labile, something is happening though who knows what?!

Zed, are you ingesting CS for Tinnitus or putting it in your ears?

I have it super bad and sometimes it makes feel like I'm going nutz.

24. dirt to oil

dirt to oil Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

pipe trades
    worked for me ,CS colloidal gold and silver forum

Zed likes this.
  25. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Hmmmm... it is SO slow here it times out. Must be a config issue, I have tried a number of times.

26. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Ingesting... the theory with Lyme is that you get an autoimmune response due to the bacteria infection, this leads to your body mistakenly attacking your own nerves (aches, tinnitus etc) instead of the bacterial infection. Nerves can and do repair themselves over time so once the infection is dead the condition can conceivably correct. This is not something that should go away quickly, the nerve in the ear is 26mm long and can regrow @ 1mm a month. It is just interesting that there has been some change in a short space of time. I will have to wait and see what the final outcome is.

YES... it does drive you INSANE... 8 years now! :biggrin:

Thecrensh and ArkWv like this.
  27. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

Thanks for the updates...I'm very interested in hearing about your results.

28. skychief

skychief enthusiastic stacker Silver Miner

Musician
    Since about 1990, there has been a resurgence of the promotion of colloidal silver as a dietary supplement, or homeopathic remedy,[11] marketed with claims of it being an essential mineral supplement, or that it can prevent or treat numerous diseases, such as cancer, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, herpes,[8] and tuberculosis.[11][52][53] No medical evidence supports the effectiveness of colloidal silver for any of these claimed indications.[10][11][54] Silver is not an essential mineral in humans; there is no dietary requirement for silver, and no such thing as a silver "deficiency".[11] There is no evidence that colloidal silver treats or prevents any medical condition, and it can cause serious and potentially irreversible side effects such as argyria.

FWIW.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_uses_of_silver

29. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Proof? Neither will there ever be a valid well funded study while big pharma owns the landscape! It is not like that the medical world will ever look that closely that proof, acceptable to them, will be found. It is just the way the system works.... there is no money in this for them.

It certianly isn't 'homeopathic', the silver content in CS is measurable!

I don't think any CS user I have read regards it as a "dietary supplement", that is not the purpose of taking it.

We know what silver does, it is used in medicine routinely so the idea behind colloidal silver isn't such a leap from the known properties of silver.

Anywhooo, the world is full of BS so I am finding out for myself and so far this looks to be delivering some result. I will let you know where I land on the subject at the end of the experiment.

ctrl-z and GOLDBRIX like this.
  30. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    The Colorful History of Colloidal Silver & Other Silver Compounds

Snippet...

By the late 1800s the recognition that silver was lethal to bacteria in relatively low concentrations was common medical knowledge. Between 1900 and 1940 silver was the primary antibiotic used in medical practice. Numerous studies on the antibiotic properties of silver were conducted from 1920 – 1940. Physicians mixed silver preparations in their offices and they were either taken orally or injected. The shelf life was poor, as they had no way to keep the silver particles in suspension for longer than fifteen minutes.

The unwieldy use of silver antibiotics gave way to the far easier to use sulfa drugs and eventually penicillin. At the time these compounds seemed more effective and were certainly easier to use. Now we have antibiotic-resistant strains from overuse of these drugs. And we have to use highly toxic doses of antibiotics to get a result in the bacteria that can still be killed by antibiotics, a problem of antibiotic-related toxicity to the humans consuming them. Bacteria do not generally develop resistance to silver1 unless they have a very thick wall that does not absorb it (it is effective against most gram positive and gram negative bacteria).

Silver ions bind to cell walls2 and are then absorbed into the single-cell bacteria or fungus wherein they interfere with cellular energy production and kill the organism. The fermentation system of energy production used by these single cell organisms is different than the aerobic energy producing system of human cells, which are not so affected by silver. This means silver is not toxic to human cells.

A leading authority on the use of medicinal silver (A.B.G. Lansdown3, PHF, FRCPath, Honorary Senior Lecturer, Department of Chemical Pathology, Faculty of Medicine, Imperial College, London, UK) stated after reviewing all available silver literature of the past 200 years, “Metallic silver and silver compounds are used widely in medical devices and health care products to provide antibacterial and antifungal action. Experience has shown that they are generally safe in use and effective in controlling pathogenic organisms.

Thecrensh and GOLDBRIX like this.
  31. GOLDBRIX

Because of Big Pharma instituting so many negative P.R. barrages and lobbying politicians for favor an open and complete dialog on Colloidal Silver / Electrically Isolated Silver / Ionic Silver/.... is difficult to say the least.

This is the reason I made "WAOOR" - "We Are Our Own Researchers" as part of my signature line awhile back in the other CS/EIS threads. I got to get back to using it as a reminder to all ( and myself).

DYODD/ WAOOR

Zed likes this.
  32. savvydon

savvydon Gold Member Gold Chaser

Good to hear you are making headway, Zed. I think honest evaluation of ones symptom and the effect of variables introduced on diet/lifestyle/medications is not only valid, it is crucial and perhaps more accurate than randomized trials where numbers and statistics can be massaged.

I'm currently finishing up a personal trial on a low carb diet, and although the outcome has not been as positive as I had hoped, I think the observations about how it has made me feel and its effect on my general well being are valid.

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Perception is everything. The results speak for themselves. How they are being achieved is open to interpretation - the steady application of reason, theory, and further experimentation is how science proceeds.

I'll look forward to more updates and am hoping to hear about more positive results.

33. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Yeah... there will be some things, that if they correct themselves, will be hard to deny as a result of taking the silver. Unfortunately there is such a lag with nerve damage that I am probably never going to be sure even if the out come is positive.

Anecdotally there is definitely some effect here, my wife is trying it as well and reporting many of the same observations I am.... FWIW.

My experience with going low carb for weight control is that regular moderate exercise is essential, I walk 40 to 60 mins 5 to 7 times a week when I am able, it makes the whole equation work MUCH better than doing either in isolation.

gringott and savvydon like this.
  34. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

Millions of people have taken colloidal silver. ONE Person turned blue...and was paid by big pharma to do it.

35. Juristic Person

Lyme Disease is a product of the US Inc Bioweapons program at Plum Island. Check it out. It's not the only autoimmune virus they've created.

TRYNEIN likes this.
  36. Juristic Person

How many people IN THE WORLD have gotten argyria from taking supplemental colloidal silver?

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  37. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    We don't have the same strain of Lyme that you have, it is a bacteria called Borrelia, not a virus and there are four strains that we know about. On top of that you get a number of other co-infections (other bacteria) and possibly one parasite known as Babesia. Symptoms vary depending on what cocktail you get from the tic or what ever bit you! Yes I know there are claims of weaponized Borrelia, but as far as I can work out that was to make standard Borrelia easier to transmit person to person. So far there is not a lot of evidence that this happens, that said I don't think they have looked that hard.

We have lived with this disease for years now, we know more about it than most medical professionals do... :biggrin: You have to, no one will help you with this one.

ctrl-z likes this.
  38. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

I found this by searching Plum Island

US Government Admits Lyme Disease Is A Bioweapon

SILVER WATER AND CATS CLAW DEFENSE

my sister ,in the 70 s almost lost her husband to lyme disease and he was misdiagnosed by a phoenix az doctor,whilst in the hospital with a very high temperature.my 'sis' ignored the doctors remark about 'let me be the doctor and you be the housewife' and looked up the symptoms,which were correct-lyme disease and her husband got the antibiotics which saved his life.she made front page phoenix headlines"housewife ignors arrogant doctors' and saved hubbys life.

she went on a nation wide talk show and also was later a member of the lyme board of directors,which had dr. willie burgdorfi as a member.my sister also wrote a book about the scandle of govt. itervention and had to cancle publishing the book,as she was 'warned' that to do so was 'very risky' via govt.harrasment etc.

the place in lake tahoe,where i also contacted lyme disease ,as well as her husband ,was on a mountain top with condos and a friend living in his condo directly below me got...get this, bubonic plauge! he was a healthy weight lifter and took the extreemly strong antibiotics,which saved him. my note of caution here,is; the question of just what was going on there in that mountain top condo cluster,since my sister(later) allowed friends to use her condo and they also got lyme disease??!! and...no one dared publish this,as the tourist industry would plummet,but now its probably dissapeared through time. i'm now 66 years young and take 'cats claw or 'samento' and also silver water-20 parts per million.i was fortunate to take antibiotics when stricken,but you still have many debilitating problems,so any victims out there,keep your health good by diet and exercise,with awareness that you can control lyme-somewhat,if you stay disciplined and learn about the current defenses.i used ,through the years,a coaching method(soaking in hot springs 110 degree water,which kills off some the lyme spirokeets by heat)advice from my sister and the lymme board,which probably save me from any more debilitating progressions.it's an artificial fwever ,induced by the hot water.

the rense.com site has several excellent articles in their archives by dr. marjorie tyjityin,who is a lyme specialist researcher, and i may have misspelled her last name.but just search lyme disease on the rense site and read -read-read!

cats claw-samento sells the herb from preu in florida,so check it out.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/01/331695.shtml

Lyme Disease - Misdiagnoses
    And Medical Dictatorship
    http://www.rense.com/general43/kly.htm

Lyme Disease, Chronic
    Fatigue Syndrome,
    Gulf War Illness, etc.
    The Disabling Of A Nation
    http://www.rense.com/general38/disabl.htm

Cats Claw (Uncaria Tomentosa)
    http://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-cats-claw.html

Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  39. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Thanks,

Yeah one of the German treatments is "Whole Body Hyperthermia", they raise your body to just shy of the point that you die and they load you up with antibiotics and glucose solution. At that temp your body is hungry for the glucose and it pulls it into all the corners that the Borellia 'hides' (it hides in cysts and gets into places that normally administered antibiotics don't penetrate so well). The heat alone kills the Borellia and the antibiotics are for good measure. One caveat here is that if you got the Babesia parasite with the Borellia the Borellia can get inside the Babesia and hide... you really need to kill the Babesia first before Hyperthermia.

The downside is that by the time you have got to Germany and done two cycles you have torn through 30K to 40K and while it has a high success rate I don't think that it is claimed to be 100%. There is no social medical or insurance support for this disease in this country (Aus) it is as if the disease doesn't exist. This means that you have to spend your money wisely!

One reason I am doing this CS experiment, if CS alone can kill this thing that means that people who simply cannot afford the full treatment have an option. I don't want to muddy the waters until I have to, until I know CS is not cutting it. It is not that critical for me, I can afford further treatment but we have met people who have lost the house, the marriage, the everything over this chit... I'd like to think there is an option for those who are less well heeled that the 'system' is ignoring.

40. IrishSean

IrishSean New Member

Zed,

can you buy the Silver Well generator in Canada or US by any chance? Post if a link if you know of a site that does, thank you sir.