1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Colloidal Silver.

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by Zed, Dec 22, 2014.

1. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    The unit sold as "Silver Well" in Australia is made by these guys in the US...

https://silverpuppy.com/

spinalcracker and IrishSean like this.
  2. itsamess

itsamess Silver Member Silver Miner

Ken is a great guy. After we accidentally dropped our main unit, he repaired for $5 which included shipping. Great unit and he also sells the best gel making kit out there in our opinion (http://silverpuppy.com/product/products/gel-kit).
    BTW his units will automatically shut off if you try using low quality water like RO or worse, as a safety feature.
    I don't remember where I saw it but I believe his units produce the smallest size aggregates ( colloidal) which are most effective.

Congrats and good luck Zed

Zed likes this.
  3. Zed

Nuclear Technician
  4. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Lyme Chat --> Tom Grier on Coast to Coast

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
  5. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Lyme Disease -- History and Current Controversies

6. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Burn their butt with a lit cigarette, a matchstick just blown out and still hot, a piece smoldering wood, or if you are at a vehicle use the cigarette lighter. Works on ticks and leaches.
    A lit cigarette or a lit piece of cloth clothes line works well for leaches in between toes.

Both will drop off with no pulling.

Zed likes this.
  7. Zed

Nuclear Technician

8. Zed

Nuclear Technician

9. ctrl-z

ctrl-z Seeker Seeker

Hey Zed, I guess I am going to cause a zombie thread to come back after ya.

How about a more current update, how are you guys doing with this? I am new to the arena myself.

At this point I am not sure if I got the Lymes, or not. I had the western blot test and they called me to say I had it, and then called back two days later to say that no, I don't have it. only two of the 10 when 5 are needed. Not sure if they tested for the extra two or not.
    It was 41 and 45 on my test. They want me to see their other guy for rheumatoid arthritis I belive it is.

I am not opposed to letting them check all the options, but I have a feeling that it is the lymes. and I am going to keep looking down that road myself.

Oh, and as for cs, I finaly got off my butt and ordered a machine. I don't have it yet but am eager to start working with silver.

10. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I'm not Zed but I'll offer this:
    My late grandmother has RA early on they would inject gold into her knee joints and she would get some relief until the gold was eliminated from her body. These shot were expensive
    I have read that there is a thinking that RA may be viral related.
    CS / Electrically Isolated Silver works on Viruses and most bacteria.

If I ever get diagnosed with RA I'm upping my usage of CS / EIS before I decide to go Big Pharma. I have an old damaged ankle from a fibula fracture and dislocation of the ankle from the 70's. The ortho. Dr. told me I'd have an arthritic ankle in my old age. I've use CS/EIS for over a decade now and I'm in my 60s now whether than qualifies as old IDK, but I have NO issues with that ankle up to the stage of my life.

Good Luck, DYODD, and stay in touch - We Are Our Own Researchers (WAOOR).

ctrl-z and Zed like this.
  11. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    It has been helpful, you know it is working, if you have a serious problem, due to the Herqs reaction. Basically you feel pretty off, bad dreams, horrid bowel movements etc as your body flushes the dead bugs. Basically a toxic flush, it is a torrid but good thing. If CS makes you feel vile in the next day or two then it is killing something major.

To be honest we have been doing ALL we can to get rid of this thing. As such we cannot tell what is the most successful part and progress is slow because it involves nerve regeneration. You get to the point where you just don't care and you try it all, so we are not a science experiment on that front. My wife is slowy improving and has come a very long way from the worst days, how much is due to CS I cannot say for sure, but we do use it successfully for a variety of other issues.

Lyme tests are hit and miss, your immune system may have stopped responding if it is late in the piece or not yet developed a response if it is early... this is the issue with Western Blot type tests. PCA tests will find it in your blood BUT if you have had it for a little while it moves into your body and out of the blood. They all have false negatives regularly, false positives are less common. Testing is an expensive shit fight that never leaves you certain.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2016
    ctrl-z likes this.
  12. ctrl-z

ctrl-z Seeker Seeker

I need to type up my whole story for my own records if nothing else. When I do I will post it on here with all of the details, and the timeline as best as I can.

What a mess, thanks for the support guys. I have been wanting to get into cs for some time now, but it has been the "oh well I can build one, why buy one" and it keeps getting put on the back burner so two days ago I said screw it and ordered up a kit to get started.

I am not sure of the exact time line, but I would say I am definitely in the late stage area not the early for sure.

And GOLDBRIX, all comers welcome. I jsut chose Zed because it is his thread...... I think anyway. lol

13. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    The thing with that is that it can present as a mass of symptoms that you can easily write off as just getting older. If you have joint ache, foot problems, tinnitus, back ache, digestive issues etc, etc, etc... look up the list for Lyme it is large. Anyway, of you have any of these that respond to antibiotics, or CS for that matter , you are dealing with a bacteria (actually micro-biotic, could be a mycoplasma or even a virus) based issue. Then you need to consider Borrelia (Lyme) or one of the many co-infections, read about Bartonella... I think it is actually worse.

It is enough to get you paranoid, so keep a level head... just remember they know little about this area of infection. One issue is that the bug itself may not be harming you much but when it dies it creates a neurotoxin. This is not a huge problem UNTIL it is dying in sufficient quantities that during the course of the bug populations normal life cycle (chronic infection) it starts to cause real nerve related issues. Even depression can be related to this type of toxic effect from a bug infection... they are working on it now but some believe that you can literally catch depression.

Oh, steroids make some of these bugs 10 foot tall and bullet proof. They breed like topsy and take the place over... to be avoided if at all possible!

The other thing is that these bugs need an acidic environment, these alkalising diets are probably a good thing in helping your body fight back. That and a good Chinese practitioner are probably the best ways to shaw up your immune system and get it to fight. Killing the bug directly is one thing (a very western approach), leaving your troops in good shape to fight the next battle is another thing all together and a worthwhile investment IMO.

mayhem and ctrl-z like this.
  14. ctrl-z

ctrl-z Seeker Seeker

I don't know what I was thinking, but I guess we are all just crazy. See link below. lol

KookOO!!

15. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    Yes, and the attitude will remain until the problem is large enough that they have to address it. Basically it is not profitable for them to fund the studies as most of the mainstream cures are off patent antibiotics. There is an upside for them as well, take a mycoplasma infection for example. They get into your cells and basically switch off the way that the cell produces energy. Slowly but surely these things sap you and all the while you are feeling slightly off, getting more short term disease, slow getting worse and BUYING pills and potions at every turn to 'fix' it. Perfect for business really! I suspect that mycoplasma's have a role to play in the obesity epidemic, they are also related to ASD in kids.... and, here is the kicker, they are often found in egg white...which is used to make vaccines... which kids get around 60 of these days. No wonder the chart of the rising incidences of ASD looks alot like the rising chart of vaccine use! They know there is a problem, there is even a white paper floating around somewhere about it.

Once you get into this world of bugs you find some very murky connections. For example the Mycoplasma my wife has, 'Fermentans', is patented...

https://www.google.com.au/patents/US5242820

WTF?

http://www.consumerhealth.org/articles/display.cfm?ID=20000830164126

You explain what is going on?! Borrelia has similar links to US biowarfare efforts and beyond to tech inherited from the Germans and Japanese (especially!) after WWII.

Remember "Gulf war syndrome".... basically it was crap like this in bio-weapons given to Sadam by the US when they where friends. He used some of it against the US and the US engineer corps blew up stores of it after the war. They thought it was normal ordinance. Of the people that got infected Dr's have traced incidence of contagion among family and friends after the war, some of this crap has spread from there.

There are darker tales from the US.

I don't really want to connect all the dots because you end up looking KookOO! .... but you come away thinking that there is something very wrong surrounding this area of slow acting pathogens. BTW, they taught Doc's way more about it in the 50's and 60's, now it is off the curriculum. Why?

16. GOLDBRIX

For those interested in trying Colloidal Silver InfoWars Store is having a sale on it's CS. Site sez a savings of 66.78%.
    A 2 oz. bottle (small standard size in most Health Food stores) is $9.95 with shipping it is still under $20.00 ( which is still below most retailers of 2oz. bottles).

SALE GOOD through Friday for shipment to arrive Christmas. Don't know if sale goes through the weekend.
    Here's the site to peruse if interested:

http://www.infowarsstore.com/silver-bullet-40-off.html

Last edited: Dec 15, 2016
    abeland1 likes this.
  17. mayhem

mayhem Другая перспектива Silver Miner Site Supporter

Retired
    Question?
    Has anybody here ever purchased that commercial stuff?
    Second is it better than what I can make here?
    If so why?

abeland1 likes this.
  18. abeland1

abeland1 Silver Member Silver Miner

Great find GB,
    I was going to order one of these in order to test but I decided not too when I got to check out. During the checkout procedure the rationale for the offer became apparent. When someone requires a telephone number as well as an email address, prepare to be spammed. We are already at the point where we no longer answer the phone unless we recognize the caller. Anyone else has to leave a message. We don't like doing this but we can't justify having a full-time person simply screening phone calls. There is no way any company can afford to make and ship this for $10. The differential must be the amount the sales lead is assigned.

Apart from that I hope that they are really successful as the more people who try colloidal silver, the more will be convinced of its effectiveness. When I first started mentioning colloidal silver and how to make it almost 30 years ago, it was in a forum called scientific electronics design, of which I was a member. I remember then being given a hard time as some kind of snake oil merchant even though I was selling nothing. Through the years times have changed in favor of the acceptance of silver as medicine.

I think we can assume that just about all of us started by purchasing it. Is it really 30 ppm as they claim? They don't state that this is the ionic portion value. More likely it will be some estimation of the total amount of silver both particulate and ionic. If you have TDS or EC meter you can measure the ionic portion, which is really the effective portion. To test the total silver PPM you would need to use an atomic absorption spectrophotometer. But it's pretty well-established now that the ionic portion is what we should be interested in. I have to doubt that the ionic portion would be 30 ppm. Hopefully someone will order this and test it and let us know.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  19. GOLDBRIX

I've been able to get away with a US Area Code then 000-0000 where phone number is required.

Agree w/ Abe... on this - Most start on a retail product.
    I started by trying retail : Sovereign Silver for about six months, Then found MesoSilver which I used for about another year and a half.

DMyODD I discovered I could make CS/EIS on my own. Researching equipment I found for the cost of a 16 oz Bottle of CS AtlasNova had equipment and instructions where I could make for pennies per gallon when I had been paying Dollars for ounces.

Been a DIYer ever since.
    Gonna make some today for the cool mist vaporizers. ;-)

mayhem and abeland1 like this.
  20. mayhem

Retired
    OK, I remember way back in the early days of GIM 04-06 reading about CS and just bought a unit from 'wish granted' that had great features and specs that made sense. People like Ponce were using the 9v battery way, where the generator I bought used regular 110v transformer. I still have the same unit for what 12 years now and it still makes the same quality + or - 2 ppm every time, but usually exactly the same without having to supervise it.

I just assume from them days that everybody who used it made their own. Who would pay the absurd prices these folks wanted?

21. chrisflhtc

chrisflhtc Site Supporter Site Supporter

Information about most commercial silver can be found here with a little searching whistle:
    If you are using CS you will need more than a dropper full, there are studies that talk about how much it takes to make a measurable amount in your blood stream. This site is dedicated to CS (silver)and CG(gold) he has a generator like a lot of others do but he doesn't push it. Since I can make gallons of it for the cost of several gallons of distilled water and a few pennies worth of washing soda and Karo syrup and know exactly what it is why would I buy. I never bought any to start with I learned about it and then learned how to make it. Know what and why you are doing things, we are our own researchers DYODD

Last edited: Dec 16, 2016
  22. mayhem

Retired
    For all who are interested. The file attached is just some of the post from the original GIM CS forum. The files in the zip are in .html format.

I think I uploaded this up thread, but just in case here it is.

Attached Files:

23. GOLDBRIX

Listening to INFOWARS now. Jones is offering FREE SHIPPING and Price Discount the rest of this week he sez.
    If ordered today he claims will arrive by Christmas.

For Newbees a good way to try CS for less than $10.00. - Just Saying.

abeland1 likes this.
  24. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Silver: The Bacteria Killer
    SalivateMetal

Published on May 20, 2017
    Silver does a fine job at killing bacteria! THAT, I can tell you!

Zed and abeland1 like this.
  25. GOLDBRIX

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Yes, Old Info. but ya never know when Newbees will come across this thread.

On one of our threads I wrote about :How to create silver infused clothing.
    At the time FDA was scaring everybody about silver. They made RightGuard take their silver ion deodorant off the market in the U.S.
    I ran around to local grocery stores buying up what I could find at the time.
    Now, I just add CS/EIS to my liquid 3in1 Body wash, Shampoo, & Conditioner.
    People who make their own bar soap can do the same thing during production.

For those of us who DYI CS / EIS can turn all your clothing and linens into silver embedded / impacted clothing simply by adding an ounce or so of CS/EIS to the wash water before your detergent.
    Over time the small amount of silver collects on the clothing fibers and BINGO - Silverized Clothing.
    Work socks and t-shirts I would wash separately and double up the CS/EIS. - Big Order killer after two / three washes.

26. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    I'm wondering about the impact of silver on the gut biome. I assumed that is was fine due to the +ve charge only getting the gram negative (bad) stuff... reading other opinions and I an not so sure now.

27. GOLDBRIX

Well, As one who takes in CS/EIS in some form on a daily basis for over 14 years now I have had ZERO Gut problems.
    I understand not every body is the same. I have read and heard that those who develop gut issues seem to find quick relief with probiotics (pills or powder) or Sweat Acidophilus milk .

WAOOR