1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

COMEY FIRED

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by southfork, May 9, 2017.

1. mayhem

mayhem Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

Lt Dan, hammerhead, Aurumag and 2 others like this.
  2. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Explosive war of words on Comey: White House claims he threw 'dynamite' into justice system and committed 'atrocities' – as lawmakers seek to call axed FBI boss to Capitol for his side of the story
    • The White House says James Comey threw a 'stick of dynamite' into Justice Department during press conference he used to clear Hillary Clinton
    • Spokeswoman claimed Comey had committed 'atrocities' as Trump's administration stepped up war of wards against ex-FBI chief
    • The president, at a meeting in the Oval Office with Henry Kissinger, said he had fired Comey because 'he was not doing a good job, very simply'
    • He also met Putin's foreign minister and his ambassador to the U.S. - a man accused of being the top spy for the Kremlin
    • Democrats are stepping up calls for a special prosecutor to take over probe into claims of collusion between Trump campaign and Russia in election
    • Comey is being invited to testify to Congress on Tursday but still unknown whether he will; he is at home in McLean, Virginia
    • Sources revealed he asked deputy attorney general for more cash and agents for his Russian probe last week
    • Rod Rosenstein, the deputy AG, wrote memo which Trump used as reason for sacking Comey - and Dems want to question him on who asked for the report

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4491822/Trump-says-Comey-lost-confidence-everyone.html#ixzz4gi1u7DF9
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

3. Ebie

Ebie Midas Member Midas Member

Yes.
    JE Hoover made very few actual arrests in the field, and, those may have been for show.

4. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I'm enjoying immensely pointing out to democrats who're crying over his sacking that they themselves demanded he be fired when he called out Shillary during the election.

GOLDBRIX and Son of Gloin like this.
  5. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

My, My, My...

In 1993, Bill Clinton ousted William Sessions as FBI director a day before Vince Foster was found dead
    [​IMG]

The FBI opened the investigation into the Travel Office firings in May 1993.

Bill Clinton fired the FBI director on July, 19th 1993.

Vince Foster was found dead on July 20th 1993.

The FBI was called in to assist with the investigation.

To be fair, the Clintons tend to kill people so often that the firing of an FBI director at the same time is probably a coincidence.

See more at:
    http://www.commonsenseevaluation.co...n-vince-foster/#sthash.g1OgtVcU.H173KBs8.dpuf

========================================

Which appears to be right after this little scene in Waco, Texas

[​IMG]

The Mount Carmel Center engulfed in flames on April 19, 1993

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_siege

Last edited: May 10, 2017
    Oldmansmith, Lt Dan, GOLDBRIX and 5 others like this.
  6. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    Quoted for truth:

Son of Gloin and TRYNEIN like this.
  7. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Sheriff David Clarke is Interested in the Job (5 min. + Mark):

TRYNEIN likes this.
  8. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

30 years from now, I would like to be calling them all, EX-cons !

michael59, TRYNEIN and Son of Gloin like this.
  9. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

OR "Late" ex-cons. BUT "Convicts" for historical purposes for eternity .

Son of Gloin likes this.
  10. searcher

The Trump-Putin-Nixon Water-Tower Coverup Scandal

-- Published: Wednesday, 10 May 2017

By David Haggith

I know I said I was going to stay a little closer to economics in my commentary and not so much pure politics, but today became so surreal, I couldn’t resist. I couldn’t even make stuff up this rich if I were drinking electric Kool-Aid while mainlining acid!

First, the basic situation: President Trump fires FBI Director James Comey who is hated by Democrats for the bungling manner with which he handled the scandalous Clinton emails that were allegedly obtained and made public by Russia in collusion with Trump. During the campaign, Candidate Trump praised Comey’s breach of every known protocol on how the FBI handles sensitive information, especially politically charged information, and his move outside the chain of command. (Deciding not to prosecute Clinton was never his decision or announcement to make, but rests fully in the attorney general.)

Comey’s behavior, seen as bizarre by both Republicans and Democrats, single-handedly gave the presidency to Donald Trump. That’s pretty easy to state as a fact for the undeniable fact that Clinton immediately lost about 8% in her approval ratings, and never fully regained that loss, while Trump’s margin of victory in many of the states that he carried was less than 2%.

Candidate Trump loved James Comey, but that relationship soured when Comey became the man in charge of investigating Trump. So, now, the same Trump who praised Comey’s actions fires him, stating those exact same actions during the Clinton scandal as the reason for termination.

The capital clowns are bouncing left and right today
    As Trump flips, the Democrats all flop. The same Democrats who wanted Comey fired and criticized Trump for keeping Comey on as head of the FBI and who recently scoffed at Comey for saying he was only mildly nauseous over the possibility that his actions might have changed the election, now rebuke Trump for firing Comey for the very reasons they originally wanted him fired.

Then Trump, who stated recently in an interview that he “has confidence in him” (James Comey), railed indignantly against Democrat leader Chuck Schumer today by saying, “Cryin’ Chuck Schumer stated recently, “I do not have confidence in him (James Comey). Then acts so indignant.” So, the president had full confidence in Comey then fired him but is annoyed that the leader of the Democrats had no confidence in Comey but is now indignant that he was fired.”

[​IMG]

The Democrats, of course, state Trump has different reasons, alleging a Nixonian coverup. Comey, they claim, was on to Trump, so Trump needed to get rid of him. They claim that Trump has just taken the final step necessary to make the Trump-Putin electioneering scandal a near-perfect copy of Nixon’s Watergate scandal. They compare the surprise termination of James Comey to the Saturday Night Massacre when Nixon surprisingly fired independent special prosecutor Archibald Cox, who was investigating Nixon’s role in the Watergate scandal, wherein the Watergate Hotel was bugged for campaign reasons at the president’s orders, just as Trump has complained President Obama ordered the bugging of Trump Tower for campaign reasons.

Nixon’s firing of Cox led to the resignations of the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General. In the present case, however, the firing of Comey came specifically and solely at the request of the Attorney General and Deputy Attorney General.

As I keep drinking the Kool-Aid, things gets more surreal than you ever thought they could
    This very next morning, as Trump is struggling (and reportedly raging) to distance himself from the accusations of firing Comey to cover up Trump’s own Russian collusion scandal, Trump announces and holds a surprise closed-door meeting with Russia’s Foreign Secretary (counterpart to Secretary of State), Sergey Lavrov, and with Russia’s Ambassador, Sergey Kislyak, and with Putin’s official American friend, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.

Doubling down on that strategy as he seeks to also distance himself from the Democrats’ Nixonian comparisons, Trump invites the press spontaneously into the oval office at which they are surprised to find Trump proudly sitting beside Nixon’s infamous Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger, whom some regard as a war criminal during the Watergate-Vietnam-war era.

Trump boasts that he and Kissinger have been friends for years and that they were just meeting with Russia to discuss the Syrian war, where Trump is also accused by some of intensifying the conflict in order to change the public conversation in the press away from his supposed collusion with Russia. Just a coincidental meeting between old Watergate-era buddies and new Russian friends.

The world is wobbling on its axis today, my friends.

http://thegreatrecession.info/blog/trump-putin-nixon-watergate/

http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1494446520.php

gnome and Son of Gloin like this.
  11. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

I've been reading that forum since early last year. Finally threw my hat in and posted a few things myself. I don't make a habit of it but when I do, I enjoy the responses. It's like everyone thinks their opinion really amounts to something. Few realize, it doesn't. Pure entertainment.

12. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

[​IMG]

gnome, TAEZZAR, Lt Dan and 2 others like this.
  13. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    That whole thing was brilliantly hilarious. And spot on target.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  14. Pyramid

Pyramid Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

===============================

WSJ Defends Comey Ouster: "Comey Deserved Dismissal"
    [​IMG]
    by Tyler Durden
    May 10, 2017 11:31 AM

Written by The Wall Street Journal editorial board

President Trump fired James Comey late Tuesday, and better now than never. These columns opposed Mr. Comey’s nomination by Barack Obama, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation Director has committed more than enough mistakes in the last year to be dismissed for cause.

Mr. Trump sacked Mr. Comey on the advice of Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, a former U.S. Attorney with a straight-up-the-middle reputation who was only recently confirmed by the Senate. In a memo to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Mr. Rosenstein cited Mr. Comey’s multiple breaches of Justice Department protocol in his criminal investigation of Hillary Clinton’s mishandling of classified material.

The FBI isn’t supposed even to confirm or deny ongoing investigations, but in July 2016 Mr. Comey publicly exonerated Mrs. Clinton in the probe of her private email server on his own legal judgment and political afflatus. That should have been the AG’s responsibility, and Loretta Lynch had never recused herself.

“It is not the function of the Director to make such an announcement,” Mr. Rosenstein wrote. “The Director now defends his decision by asserting that he believed Attorney General Loretta Lynch had a conflict. But the FBI Director is never empowered to supplant federal prosecutors and assume command of the Justice Department.”

Mr. Rosenstein added that at his July 5 press appearance Mr. Comey “laid out his version of the facts for the news media as if it were a closing argument, but without a trial. It is a textbook example of what federal prosecutors and agents are taught not to do.”

Then, 11 days before the election, Mr. Comey told Congress he had reopened the inquiry. His public appearances since have become a self-exoneration tour to defend his job and political standing, not least to Democrats who blame a “Comey effect” for Mrs. Clinton’s defeat. Last week Mr. Comey dropped more innuendo about the Trump campaign’s alleged ties to Russia in testimony to Congress, while also exaggerating the new evidence that led his agents to reopen the Clinton file.

For all of these reasons and more, we advised Mr. Trump to sack Mr. Comey immediately upon taking office. The President will now pay a larger political price for waiting, as critics question the timing of his action amid the FBI’s probe of his campaign’s alleged Russia ties. Democrats are already portraying Mr. Comey as a liberal martyr, though last October they accused him of partisan betrayal.

The reality is that Mr. Comey has always been most concerned with the politics of his own reputation. He styles himself as the last honest man in Washington as he has dangled insinuations across his career about the George W. Bush White House and surveillance, then Mrs. Clinton and emails, and now Mr. Trump and Russia. He is political in precisely the way we don’t want a leader of America’s premier law-enforcement agency to behave.

As for the Russia probe, if Mr. Trump is trying to cover up anything, firing the FBI Director is a lousy way to do it. Such a public spectacle will make details more likely to leak if agents feel their evidence is being sat on. Mr. Comey’s credibility was also tainted enough that whatever he announced at the end of the probe would have been doubted.

As Mr. Rosenstein put it in his memo, “I agree with the nearly unanimous opinions of former Department officials. The way the Director handled the conclusion of the email investigation was wrong. As a result, the FBI is unlikely to regain public and congressional trust until it has a Director who understands the gravity of the mistakes and pledges never to repeat them. Having refused to admit his errors, the Director cannot be expected to implement the necessary corrective actions.”

A new FBI Director who looks at the Russia evidence with fresh eyes and without the political baggage of the last year will have a better chance of being credible to the American people. Mr. Trump should now devote himself to nominating someone of integrity who can meet that standard.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-10/wsj-defends-comey-ouster-comey-deserved-dismissal

==============================

Tons more on the front page of Breitbart if interested in reading more on the Comey topic.

TAEZZAR, Lt Dan and Son of Gloin like this.
  15. TRYNEIN

30 MINUTES from now, I would like to be calling them all, CONS !

Last edited: May 10, 2017
  16. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    The press is screaming about being left out of the room when the Russian press were allowed in.

Why are we being left out? Why why why?

Spicey should have said because Trump didn't want democrats in the meeting

17. Ebie

Ebie Midas Member Midas Member

So China and Iran and N Korea and most other countries have not been cyber investigating?
    Remarkable

18. GOLDBRIX

"Patience Grasshopper"
    [​IMG]

19. searcher

Irons and Ensoniq like this.
  20. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Irons likes this.
  21. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    we is not going to live that long and neither are they.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  22. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I have a dream !!!

michael59 likes this.
  23. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I hope I live long enough to see them terminated

TAEZZAR and michael59 like this.
  24. TRYNEIN

Take this one with a grain of salt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BREAKING: #ComeyFiring Is Warning To Anti-Trump @SenJohnMcCain, Was Kept Secret From @Reince To Stop Leaking

MAY 10, 2017 by CHARLES C. JOHNSON 23

[​IMG]

President Donald J. Trump fired now-former FBI Director James Comey to send a message to Senator John McCain, sources close to the White House confirm. Comey’s firing is a direct rebuke to McCain’s control over the nation’s defense, White House staffers confirm.

Earlier this year, McCain went after Trump with widely discredited opposition research that he immediately shared with Comey, his longtime friend.

Comey worked with McCain to go after businessman Jack Abramoff after Abramoff stopped McCain from winning the Republican Primary in 2000.

McCain has since been working with FBI Director Comey to help undermine President Trump since Trump was elected.

There’s a method to McCain’s madness, as McCain has used his position as chairman on the U.S. Senate Armed Services to veto Trump’s national defense picks.

“McCain has shot down two offers for Army Secretary from Trump,” our source notes.

McCain has been a persistent nuisance ever since Trump announced his candidacy in 2015.

The FBI firing move, which did not leak, was carried out by White House counsel Don McGahn and Attorney General Jeff Sessions. President Trump deliberately kept Reince Priebus and Sean Spicer in the dark to keep them from leaking.

McCain was keeping alive the faux Russia investigation to hurt Trump.

Stay tuned for more.
    http://gotnews.com/breaking-comeyfi...enjohnmccain-kept-secret-reince-stop-leaking/

25. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I'd rather see McCain suicided if its all the same to the rest of ya!

26. GOLDBRIX

Here is McCain's problem that sticks in his craw:
    John McCain is a Republican by name but a Democrat at heart. Will NEVER be POTUS.
    Trump was a longtime ( JFK)Democrat who WON the GOP Nomination and then WON the POTUS.

Sorry John being a Vietnam POW might win ya a Arizona Senate Seat but you TRACK Record SINCE then will not win ya POTUS.
    Ya married a rich girl, got Arizonans buffaloed for a cushy political job, and that is the END of YOUR Political Journey .

NOW, GET OVER IT

27. gnome

gnome Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

After praising Comey for months, the rationale for the firing doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. You've got to want to be fooled to believe it.

Irons likes this.
  28. Irons

Trump gave Comey a chance to man up and correct past mistakes and Comey failed. You see this over and over with Trump.
    He wants people to succeed and he gives them every chance. But if you blow it you are done.

.[​IMG]

Ensoniq, TAEZZAR, GOLDBRIX and 2 others like this.
  29. searcher

Comey's farewell: Fired FBI director says Trump has the authority to dismiss him 'for any reason, or for no reason at all' in goodbye letter to staff - but refuses to comment on the 'decision or the way it was executed'
    • Sacked director wrote a farewell letter to his former colleagues on Wednesday
    • 'I have long believed that a President can fire an FBI Director for any reason, or for no reason at all,' the goodbye note to colleagues from James Comey read
    • Earlier, the White House accused Comey of throwing a 'stick of dynamite' into the Justice Department during press conference he used to clear Hillary Clinton
    • White House deputy press secretary claimed Comey had committed 'atrocities' as Trump's administration stepped up war of words against the ousted FBI chief
    • Earlier the president, who was meeting in Oval Office with Henry Kissinger at the time, said Comey was fired because 'he was not doing a good job, very simply'
    • Trump also met on Wednesday with Vladimir Putin's foreign minister and his ambassador to the US - a man accused of being the top spy for the Kremlin
    • Democrats are stepping up calls for a special prosecutor to take over probe into reports of potential collusion between Trump campaign and Russia in election
    • Comey was invited to testify to Congress Tuesday but it is not known if he will

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4494184/James-Comey-farewells-FBI-staff-colleagues-letter.html#ixzz4glQtQjOE

30. Irons

The Biggest Political Scandal The Media is Missing – It Should Lead To Congressional Leadership Censure…
    Posted on May 10, 2017 by sundance

Everyone is so caught up with their discussion of President Trump around the firing of FBI Director James Comey that they are completely overlooking the most explosive scandal in the history of congress.

This scandal, if exposed, should remove, or at least censure: Paul Ryan, Nancy Pelosi, Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schumer, Dianne Feinstein, Richard Burr, Devin Nunes, Adam Schiff and Mark Warner.

The absence of their accountability shows the depth of corruption within Washington DC.

[​IMG]

First, understand their job – Each of the aforementioned was/is part of the congressional intelligence oversight called the “Gang of Eight“. The Go8 are exclusively responsible for overseeing all intelligence community activity as it relates to intelligence gathering and corresponding investigations.

In short these eight elected representatives are in charge of all oversight of all U.S. intelligence operations and investigations. As elected representatives, they represent one of the most important checks within the system of government overseeing non-elected officials.

[​IMG]

Again, we refer back to the March 20th testimony of FBI Director James Comey where he is questioned by Freshman Representative Elise M. Stefanik.

Stefanik is a young, freshman republican congresswoman from the Albany New York area. And using a probative questioning timeline, she single-handily pulled the mask from FBI Director James Comey, and exposed the corruption within the Gang-of-Eight yet no-one seems to notice.

In the segment of the questioning below Rep. Stefanik begins by asking director Comey what are the typical protocols, broad standards and procedures for notifying the Director of National Intelligence, the White House and senior congressional leadership (aka the intelligence Gang of Eight), when the FBI has opened a counter-intelligence investigation.

The response from Comey is a generalized reply (with uncomfortable body language) that notification of counter-intel investigations are discussed with the White House, and other pertinent officials, on a calendar basis, ie. “quarterly”.

With the statement that such counter-intel notifications happen “generally quarterly”, and against the backdrop that Comey stated in July of 2016 a counter-intel investigation began, Stefanik asks:

”when did you notify the White House, the DNI and congressional leadership”?

Everything happens in the first three minutes of that questioning. Against the backdrop to what you know now about Director James Comey’s investigation which began in July 2016, let’s unpack the response.

Director Comey said he informed the DNI (James Clapper), White House National Security Council (Susan Rice), and the DOJ who would have been his boss acting Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates (head of counter intelligence operations). He DID NOT notify congress.

Again, review that 2:49 second Q & A segment.

Director Comey is admitting to congress that for eight months he did not tell them about the counterintelligence investigation “because of the sensitivity of the matter“.

From his own testimony Director Comey admits he coordinated with: Susan Rice (White House), James Clapper (DNI) and Sally Yates (DOJ Counter-Intel). However, Comey also admits he intentionally did not tell congressional oversight. EVER.

The people within congress who SHOULD HAVE BEEN notified of the counterintelligence operation are the ‘Gang-of-Eight’: (Ryan, Pelosi, McConnell, Schumer, Nunes, Schiff, Burr and Feinstein/Warner) [*note Warner replaced Feinstein in ’17].

Director Comey is openly admitting to beginning an intelligence operation/investigation in July 2016 and intentionally not notifying congress until March 2017. In essence, he is completely operating without oversight.

However, did you hear a single member of the Gang of Eight raise objection to this stunning revelation?

Comey is admitting to keeping the Go8 in the dark. Comey is admitting to intentionally acting without oversight. Did a single member of the Go8 call for his removal? Did they protest this action? Did they demand to know why he felt empowered to violate the checks-and-balances?

NO.

Not a single member of the oversight Gang of Eight raised an eyebrow after this testimony. Why?

What is the purpose of oversight when the people doing the oversight don’t care if a non-elected official can operate independent of oversight?

Answer those questions and you can see the depth of the swamp.

This is a much bigger issue than President Trump firing James Comey. This reality represents the structural collapse of a primary function of government.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Here’s where it gets interesting. Pay close attention to the names and actions by congressional leadership as they respond to Director James Comey’s firing.

Nunes and Shiff are the head of the House Permanent Committee on Intelligence. Burr and Warner are the heads of the Senate Intelligence Committee. Ryan and Pelosi are the heads of the House. McConnell and Schumer are the heads of the Senate.

The group functions as the Gang-of-Eight as a result of their position in congress and on the oversight committees. Yet it would appear they held no active interest in oversight of FBI Director James Comey’s intelligence activity.

Why is that?

Tell me again about how the UniParty doesn’t exist.

[​IMG]

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ongressional-leadership-impeachment-hearings/

TAEZZAR, searcher, Aurumag and 4 others like this.
  31. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    IMG_1082.PNG

Aurumag, TAEZZAR, Mujahideen and 3 others like this.
  32. searcher

Trump's story unravels: Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein 'threatened to resign' after his recommendation was cited as the reason that Trump fired Comey
    • President Donald Trump fired FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday
    • Trump cited a memo written by Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein
    • Rosenstein criticized Comey for his conduct during Hillary Clinton email probe
    • White House said Rosenstein played decisive role in Comey's dismissal
    • But reports indicated it was Trump who ordered him to write anti-Comey memo
    • Angry over White House stance, Rosenstein 'threatened to resign in protest'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4491184/Author-memo-Comey-overseeing-Russia-2016-probe.html#ixzz4gmfVJI78

gnome and Son of Gloin like this.
  33. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein threatened to resign in protest over the White House citing him as the driving force behind President Donald Trump's decision to fire now-former FBI Director James Comey, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday.

News you can pretty much take as fake since he hasn't resigned. More WoPo 'muh Russians' crap from the UK. What else is new?

34. searcher

TAEZZAR likes this.
  35. TAEZZAR

Irons, the_shootist and TRYNEIN like this.
  36. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Fuckin' aye!!!

TAEZZAR likes this.
  37. searcher

38. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    TAEZZAR and Son of Gloin like this.
  39. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

they are easy to get out of the corner,

just toss a dollar bill in the middle of the room and yell 'fetch' !

mayhem, TAEZZAR, Son of Gloin and 2 others like this.
  40. Irons

.....................[​IMG]

FBI Agents Furious With Comey Ready to Come Forward: ‘They Are Going to Talk’

Cristina Laila May 11th, 2017 12:07 pm 122 Comments

Comey’s firing will start the healing process for the entire bureau as many agents are furious with his handling of the Hillary Clinton email scandal and how he didn’t suggest the Justice Department prosecute her over her mishandling of classified information.

These FBI agents are ready to talk now that Comey has been fired!

[​IMG]
    Via The Daily Caller with the exclusive scoop:

“This is a textbook case where a grand jury should have convened but was not. That is appalling,” an FBI special agent who has worked public corruption and criminal cases said of the decision. “We talk about it in the office and don’t know how Comey can keep going.”

The agent was also surprised that the bureau did not bother to search Clinton’s house during the investigation.

“We didn’t search their house. We always search the house. The search should not just have been for private electronics, which contained classified material, but even for printouts of such material,” he said.

“There should have been a complete search of their residence,” the agent pointed out. “That the FBI did not seize devices is unbelievable. The FBI even seizes devices that have been set on fire.”

Another special agent for the bureau that worked counter-terrorism and criminal cases said he is offended by Comey’s saying: “we” and “I’ve been an investigator.”

“The idea that [the Clinton/e-mail case] didn’t go to a grand jury is ridiculous.”

According to Washington D.C. attorney Joe DiGenova, more FBI agents will be talking about the problems at bureau and specifically the handling of the Clinton case by Comey when Congress comes back into session and decides to force them to testify by subpoena.

“People are starting to talk. They’re calling their former friends outside the bureau asking for help. We were asked to day to provide legal representation to people inside the bureau and agreed to do so and to former agents who want to come forward and talk.

Comey thought this was going to go away.”

“The most important thing of all is that the agents have decided that they are going to talk.”

Comey is arguably the most corrupt FBI Director to ever serve. He brought shame to the bureau and the men and women who serve with integrity should come forward to tell their side of the story. Grab some popcorn because this is going to be a wild ride as more people expose his web of deceit!

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05/fbi-agents-furious-comey-ready-come-forward-going-talk/