1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

COMEY FIRED

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by southfork, May 9, 2017.

1. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Carrington Spensor Deplorable Hoosier_Friend?an hour ago

We see the same pattern over and over........

o President Trump takes an action.

o The mainstream media condemns him, indignantly presenting multiple stories on how what he is doing is unheard of and has never been done in America before......always citing "unnamed sources".

o Democrats and activist Judges do everything in their power to stop his actions.

o A few days later it runs out of steam. Most Americans realize the country - and they - are better off.

o The media nitpicks at the President until he takes another action.

o The zombies in the population check their cell phone, computer and TV for instructions from OFA as well as the late night TV "comedy" shows for their next instructions as they are unable to think for themselves.

ABC123, hammerhead, Lt Dan and 3 others like this.
  2. Emc2

Emc2 Seeker Seeker

LOL that's just part of Reddit -- you should visit "The Donald" for great Trump supporters and based Americans. -it was there and 4Chan that "citizen investigators" followed the trails of Podesta pedo-codes and pedo-rings, and where Hillary's IT "Oh-Shit" guy, Paul Combetta alias StoneTear was discovered posting on Reddit asking how to rip email headers out of emails etc.! https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/

3. Pyramid

Pyramid Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

‘Confused’ MSNBC host relentlessly hammers Maxine Waters for previous Comey comments, and it is glorious
    May 11, 2017 | Michael Dorstewitz

MSNBC found an honest journalist.

NBC News National Correspondent Peter Alexander took on Rep. Maxine Waters for her hypocrisy centered on former FBI Director James Comey.

After Alexander ran a clip of Waters announcing in disgust that Comey lacked credibility, he turned to the California Democrat on an MSNBC segment Wednesday.

“You obviously have been very critical of James Comey in the past,” Alexander observed. “You said that he had ‘no credibility,’ I assume you support the president’s decision then, to fire his FBI director.”

But no, without surprise she fell in lockstep with her Democratic colleagues on the issue.

“No, I do not, necessarily support the president’s decision,” Waters began. “If the president had not gone all over the country praising him about the way he handled Hillary and the emails, if the president said he had confidence in him, if the president had not said he was a part of his team, then –”

Alexander put an end to her monologue.

“But Congresswoman, I understand that in the past he was praising him, but if you said that FBI Director James Comey had no credibility, wouldn’t you support the fact that the president, then candidate Trump, now President Trump, made the decision to get rid of him?”

As reasonable as Alexander’s point was, it was poison to Waters.

“Oh no! No no no no no NO,” she repeated. “No, not necessarily, and let me tell you why. You have an investigation going on where the president is implicated, and this is a serious investigation. I’ve been trying to get people to focus on this connection with the Kremlin, and with Putin. I have a resolution that I introduced in February, I think that there’s enough there that we know about the Kremlin and about Putin to be concerned about whether or not there was collusion.”

Despite separate House, Senate and FBI investigations, no evidence of collusion has been uncovered between the Trump campaign and Russian officials. Despite lacking any evidence, Waters has been on a nonstop crusade to impeach the president.

“So Congresswoman … to be clear, you believe it would have been better to keep in place an FBI Director who you said had no credibility to oversee this investigation than to find someone who you think would be a better choice,” Alexander said.

“No, but I believe the president thought that,” she answered. “Don’t forget, you’re talking about what some Democrat said, what I said, but don’t forget, he was the president. The president supported him, he had confidence in him, it was within his power.”

To confuse things even more, Waters said that while Trump’s dismissal of Comey bordered on an impeachable offense, it would have been perfectly OK for Hillary Clinton to have done so had she been elected president.

“So she should have fired him, but he shouldn’t have fired him?” he asked. “This is why I’m confused.”

“No, no you’re not confused,” she claimed.

“I am confused,” he repeated.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/05...aters-previous-comey-comments-glorious-489968

=============================

https://www.infowars.com/ultimate-c...rs-previously-calling-for-comeys-resignation/

4. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

...the bottom line is that Maxine Waters is a double talking piece of crap parasite.

mayhem, Son of Gloin and GOLDBRIX like this.
  5. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

How dare you offend parasites. I would not piss on her if she was on fire. She is part of the problem and a complete idiot.

6. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

I have yet to venture there. I get all the positive reinforcement I need just from this place.

7. ABC123

ABC123 Silver Member Silver Miner

Whatever floats your boat.......but during the election that place was a hotbed. The good people there were dedicated to dissecting EVERY Podesta email Wikileaks released.

Most of it would never have seen the light of day if not for Reddit and 4chan investigating.
    Basically they did the job of what journalists used to do. Investigate and Research.

Joe King, Son of Gloin and hammerhead like this.
  8. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Yeah man, I remember your posting what you found. Appreciate all you did. Election night still gives me smile. It's been getting better and better.

9. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Comey_fired.png

Son of Gloin and TAEZZAR like this.
  10. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Dollars to doughnuts Hildabeast is scurrying to clean everything possible & threaten everyone possible.

We may also have a run on "suicides" !

Hildabeast is going to jail hurray, hurray, Hildabeast is going to jail hurray, hurray !!

Son of Gloin likes this.
  11. gnome

gnome Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

There's a more famous quote from PT Barnum that, I regret to say, seems to apply to Trump voters more and more every minute.

Irons likes this.
  12. gnome

And on the other side, suddenly Trump has fired him for how he handled Clinton's scandal after giving him high praise post-election. Partisan BS all around.

6 days before his firing, Sean Spicer said the President has confidence in Comey.
    What changed? Comey asked for additional resources to escalate the investigation.

Ensoniq likes this.
  13. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    And Andy McCabe, Comey's deputy director, now acting director, says there was no request for additional funds.

mayhem and gnome like this.
  14. solarion

True that. The District of Criminals is a partisan place and Trump probably should have fired Comey on January 20, but Comey's recent disastrous(dishonest) testimony before Congress was likely the straw that broke the camel's back.

Besides it's still only May. I mean a lot has happened since Trump was sworn in, but it only took Comey a bit over three months to get canned after Donjon took over. I have some issues with Trump, but his handling of Jimmy "the hack" Comey isn't one of them.

TAEZZAR, Lt Dan and Son of Gloin like this.
  15. gnome

Thanks for correcting that.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  16. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    "Hildabeast is going to jail, hurrah, hurrah! Hildabeast is going to jail, hurrah, hurrah!
    And Billy boy and Huma, too and John Podesta, they'll all be through.
    And we'll all cheer when Hillary goes to jail!"

Sorry, TAEZZAR, had to finish that little tune.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  17. Irons

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    gnome and Son of Gloin like this.
  18. Irons

Ex-FBI Agent: Comey Firing Could Bring New Review of Clinton Case, Immunity Deals

Cristina Laila May 11th, 2017 9:34 pm 96 Comments

It looks like Hillary Clinton might have to go back into the woods to hide because according to a veteran ex-FBI agent, Comey’s firing may also mean a new review of her email scandal and immunity deals.

Oh my! This is getting better everyday!

[​IMG]
    Via Fox News:

Brian Weidner, a veteran former FBI agent, suggested both the case and the immunity deals struck during that investigation could be revisited.

“I would be surprised if they did not review all the investigations regarding HRC and come up with [a] conclusion regarding prosecution. The statute of limitations hasn’t come into play yet,” he said in an email to Fox News.

As for the immunity deals struck with key players in the Clinton orbit, he noted those deals are “with the government, so in theory it wouldn’t change.”

However, he wrote, “a new AG and new director may take a good look at the entire case, and if anyone who received immunity did not live up to their agreement, like Huma [Abedin] with the classified documents on her computer, the deal is off and they are potential targets again.”

For dozens of current and former agents, the key factor will be who is the next director of the world’s most powerful law enforcement agency.

Of course there should be a new review. Comey was the one obstructing justice. Without protection from Comey, Hillary is toast! Lock her up!

19. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Trump 'demanded a pledge of loyalty from Comey TWICE during private dinner at the White House - but the FBI Director refused and now believes it sealed his fate'
    • Sources claim Trump organized the private dinner with Comey at the White House after the inauguration
    • Comey reportedly told associates he was summoned to the White House and asked to pledge loyalty to the new President
    • The former FBI director declined and said he would always be honest with Trump
    • Trump's version of the dinner is vastly different with Trump claiming Comey had called the meeting so he could keep his job

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4498200/Trump-demanded-pledge-loyalty-Comey-dinner.html#ixzz4gr6uFRKp
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Son of Gloin likes this.
  20. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    Article yesterday that ex Prime Minister of India is speaking out

Hildabeast pressured her to give a big job to one of the big Clinton Foundation doners

Felony ?

Crickets

image.png

21. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Who knows WHAT the truth is?

22. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    For the record, Bangladesh is a significantly smaller and less powerful nation which lies adjacent to India.

Ensoniq and Son of Gloin like this.
  23. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Well here's a very fine example of the US MSM press prowess in investigative journalism: Today's victim of insightful interrogation: Vladamir Putin...

Putin to CBS Reporter: You Ask Ridiculous Questions

Good grief. The US media are hounding the entire Russian government about James Comey's firing. Do they have any idea how ridiculous they look, chasing down Russian officials and asking them to comment on domestic US issues?

Obviously not.

First they came for Lavrov — and Lavrov did what Lavrov does best.

Then they ambushed Putin at a hockey game. And Russia's president did not disappoint:

Question: How will the firing of James Comey affect US-Russia relations?

Putin: There will be no effect. Your question seems ridiculous to me. Don’t be angry with me.

We have nothing to do with that. President Trump is acting in accordance with his competence and in accordance with his law and Constitution.

And what about us? Why us? You see I'm going to go play hockey. You're invited.

It's so nice to have a world leader who is also an adult.

Lt Dan, TAEZZAR, searcher and 2 others like this.
  24. searcher

Did Trump set up Comey? President warns ousted FBI boss there might be 'tapes' of their conversations after insisting the top Fed assured him he WASN'T being investigated over Russian links
    • Trump's veiled threat comes as Comey is asked to testify before a Senate panel next week
    • President said Thursday that he and Comey spoke three times – including two phone calls and one dinner together
    • On all three occasions, he insisted, Comey assured him he wasn't the subject of any FBI investigations
    • Trump fired Comey on Tuesday in a bombshell which left his own aides stunned - and led to them misleading the public about what had prompted decision
    • Separate report claimed that he had asked Comey for an 'oath of loyalty' when they dined together - which FBI boss declined to offer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4499790/Trump-warns-Comey-tapes-talks.html#ixzz4gsGpcsXG

Ensoniq likes this.
  25. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

http://rickwells.us/dobbs-acting-fb...intons-mcauliffe-hid-700k-campaign-donations/

More at the link above:

[​IMG]

Lou Dobbs has a few thoughts on “James Comey, Andrew McCabe and the Hillary and Bill Clinton case. Andrew McCabe, good friend of John Podesta, married to a Democrat candidate, an unsuccessful Democrat Candidate, testifying about the FBI’s decision, or at least James Comey’s decision, not to prosecute Hillary Clinton and the reaction within the agency.”

The same guy who gushed to Senator Heinrich (D-NM) that most FBI employees “enjoyed a deep, positive connection with Comey” was forced to admit, in the interest of appearing objective and remotely truthful, the other side of that argument. He said, “There were folks within our agency who were frustrated with the outcome of the Hillary Clinton case and some of those folks were very vocal about that, uh, those concerns.”

The highly placed deep state Democrat operative McCabe should be aware that it wasn’t just folks inside the agency who were frustrated. Most believe the fix was in and would have remained that way as long as Comey and McCabe were a team. AG Sessions might want to position round the clock guards on the evidence.

Dobbs responded with a declaration of, “And for good reason. The Inspector General is right now reviewing whether McCabe should have recused himself from that investigation, this after McCabe failed to disclose donations that his wife Jill received for her 2015 Virginia State Senate run as a Democrat candidate.”

“Those $700,000 in donations,” notes Dobbs, “facilitated by none other than Clinton ally, Governor Terry McAuliffe of Virginia. In fact, McCabe failed to file the necessary disclosures until 3 days after Comey recommended [against] charges in the Clinton case last July. And now, with Comey gone, a man with long and tight ties to the Clintons and who has a, something of an aversion to paperwork, obviously, serving as acting director of the very agency that was repelled by the Democrat National Committee, even as the FBI warned them that the Russians had invaded their servers.’

Dobbs points out, “FBI veterans [are] already warning that the Clinton investigation could be reopened because there are so many unanswered questions. And the answers they did produce are, well, troubling.” Dobbs asks, “Do you suppose McCabe should recuse himself, given his significant ties to the Clintons, to McAuliffe, to Podesta?

He observes, “I would say all of those folks, it seems to me, have every reason to be concerned that the status quo they created through all of those relationships is no longer tenable and never, ever should have been acceptable to an agency built on integrity and trust like the FBI.”

mayhem, andial, Son of Gloin and 3 others like this.
  26. searcher

Now Obama's intelligence chief says 'I don't know if there was collusion' between Trump's campaign and Russian agents – as he warns of 'dark cloud' over the White House
    • James Clapper said Friday that he doesn't know if the Trump campaign colluded with Russia's election-meddlers
    • He agreed in March that a multi-agency intelligence assessment of Moscow's actions didn't include any hint of Trumpworld's involvement
    • Asked then if evidence of that existed, he replied: 'Not to my knowledge'
    • President Trump has interpreted Clapper's statements as an admission that the 'collusion' story was manufactured all along
    • But Clapper insisted Friday that he was likely in the dark because he allowed the FBI to decide how much information to give him about criminal cases

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4500574/Obama-s-intel-chief-don-t-know-collusion.html#ixzz4gtB5gYJb

27. Irons

The fucking idiots just won't give up!

searcher, Lt Dan and Son of Gloin like this.
  28. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    I love it that Trump couldn't less about the optics

Big dog says WOOF when he wants to, deal with it snowflakes

29. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

I've found that the people best at exposing the mental illness of others (or just pushing them to the brink) are freaking bat shit crazy themselves....

gnome likes this.
  30. gnome

You are all batshit crazy! But Trump is certifiable!

[​IMG]

Irons and searcher like this.
  31. searcher

Trump pounds Democrats and Comey again, saying he gave Hillary a 'free pass' even though she was 'guilty, guilty, guilty' – as sacked FBI boss tells Congress he won't testify next week
    • President Donald Trump continued to defend his firing of FBI boss James Comey in an interview on Fox with Jeanine Pirro
    • The president said Hillary Clinton was 'guilty, guilty, guilty' but got a free pass from Comey anyway
    • When news first broke about Comey's firing, the White House pinned it on Comey's handling of the Clinton email scandal
    • Trump later told NBC that the FBI's Russia investigation was on his mind when he made the final decision
    • He once again disputed in the Fox interview that Russia was behind the election hack
    • The White House also said Trump had been considering sacking Comey from the day he took office
    • Senators invited Comey to testify next Tuesday in a closed hearing
    • Comey declined the offer on Friday
    • The committee is probing alleged collusion last year between Russian election-meddlers and the Trump presidential campaign
    • Trump insists Comey told him three times that he wasn't a target, and the White House won't rule out the possibility that the conversations were taped

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4501438/Trump-pounds-Comey-giving-Hillary-free-pass.html#ixzz4gub1EpfM

Son of Gloin likes this.
  32. latemetal

latemetal Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Trump can fire this guy, but IF he keeps firing the head FBI guys, I might get suspicious, just me though.

33. Irons

You are my favorite moonbat ya west coast fecking loon! . :beer:

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 12, 2017
    TAEZZAR, andial, Ensoniq and 3 others like this.
  34. solarion

Meh...I hope he fires 34,999 more FBI parasites. Then he can move on to firing everybody that works at the rogue department of JustUs. ...after that he can fire everyone that works at the disgusting depart of edumakayshun.

TAEZZAR, Aurumag, mayhem and 4 others like this.
  35. Lt Dan

Lt Dan Gold Pirate Gold Chaser

disabled veteran
    18403303_1388492791190050_6457643623524570242_n.jpg

TAEZZAR, andial, Alton and 5 others like this.
  36. searcher

Ousted FBI boss James Comey 'wants to testify in public' about Trump and Russia after turning down offer to speak before Senate Committee
    • James Comey is willing to testify but only if it is in public, sources have claimed
    • He declined on Friday to testify behind closed doors before the Senate Intelligence Committee next week
    • It came after Trump tweeted that Comey had 'better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!'
    • President said Thursday that he and Comey spoke three times – including two phone calls and one dinner together
    • Comey's friends are telling NBC and CNN that he hopes the talks were recorded
    • 'He hopes there are tapes. That would be perfect,' said one confidant

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4501860/James-Comey-wants-testify-public-Russia.html#ixzz4gwq87q2O

Alton likes this.
  37. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yeah, I bet he does. This also means that he has NOTHING on Trump.

andial and Ensoniq like this.
  38. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

my contact at the kremlin, bigtitski, states they have a copy,

willing to sell it off to the highest bidder.............

----------

regardless, they don't need to pay for it, as of course it was taped,
    the walls have ears,

tramp is also smart enough to realize his discussions with the swamp have to be taped,
    he has one

remember how the kenyan started a mass remodel of the pink office before he left? Sure, there was nothing nefarious about that at all.............

etc, etc.

Last edited: May 13, 2017
    TAEZZAR, Irons, Son of Gloin and 2 others like this.
  39. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    I'd just as soon he fired every Obama appointee, every Obama holdover and 80% of the bureaucracy

All at once with a great flushing sound

TAEZZAR, Irons, Aurumag and 5 others like this.
  40. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

Report: Comey’s Brother Works for the Law Firm That Handles Clinton Foundation’s Taxes

Carter May 12th, 2017 9:15 pm 129 Comments

Ousted FBI Director James Comey’s ties to the Clinton Foundation and the conflicts of interest that lie there are too close to not raise red flags.
    [​IMG]

Comey served as general counsel at Lockheed Martin until 2010 when he departed with over $6 million to show for it. That same year Lockheed Martin became a member of the Clinton Global Initiative and “won 17 contracts from the U.S. State Department, which was led by then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,” Big League Politics reports.

Comey just so happened to have joined the board of the British bank HSBC Holdings in 2013, which just so happens to be a Clinton Foundation partner.

Noting all of this, one of the most important conflicts of interest is Comey’s brother Peter Comey’s role at the Washington law firm DLA Piper, where he serves as “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas”.

As Big League Politics reported, “DLA Piper’s offices [shortly before the election] . . . confirmed that the law firm immediately [patched] callers through to Peter Comey’s direct line there.”

DLA Piper is one of the top ten all-time career campaign donors for Hillary Clinton. On top of this, DLA Piper also happens to do the Clinton Foundation’s taxes. DLA Piper performed the 2015 audit of the Foundation when the scandal first broke.

Big League Politics reports:

Property records show that James Comey owns the mortgage on his brother Peter Comey’s house in Virginia. Therefore, James Comey had a direct financial relationship with a DLA Piper executive at the time he was investigating Clinton.

These relationships, though egregious, are symptomatic of the brazen culture of crony capitalism that exists in our nation’s capital. The public usually is prevented from learning these kinds of things, with the mainstream media blocking information from coming out. Sunlight is the only remedy.

When President Donald Trump finally fired James Comey as FBI director, Tucker Carlson said that everyone in Washington knows it was well past due.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-law-firm-handles-clinton-foundations-taxes/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast of Characters:

Bill Priestap, Asst. Director of Counter Intelligence, FBI
    is married to Sabina Menshell a self-employed “consultant” with a history of donations to Democrat candidates, specifically to Hillary Clinton.

His boss is Asst. FBI Director McCabe who is married to Dr. Barbra Jill McCabe, she received money from Terry McAuliffe to run for state senate

TAEZZAR, andial, Irons and 4 others like this.
  41. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    My God, what an ugly witch !!

TAEZZAR, andial, Irons and 4 others like this.