1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

COMEY FIRED

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by southfork, May 9, 2017.

1. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    Comey released his opening statement

No, trump never pressured me or told me to do anything illegal or immoral
    Yes'm I told him 3x he wasn't under investigation, once proactively (1st time)
    No, he never asked me to end Russian investigation

All the hyperventilation in the fake news is wrong again

Son of Gloin likes this.
  2. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Nothing is ever as it seems

3. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Trump DID direct me to drop Flynn probe but NOT the Russia investigation - then LIED about it says fired FBI boss as he dares President to release tapes of their conversations
    • Fired FBI director James Comey testified in a Senate Intelligence Committee hearing on Thursday morning
    • He said President Trump 'lied' when he described the reason for his firing
    • He described Trump's 'shifting' explanations when he later said he fired Comey for the Russia investigation
    • Said he took it as a 'direction' when Trump told him to let Flynn investigation go
    • Comey will share an account of Trump's demands for loyalty and his requests that the FBI end an investigation into embattled adviser Mike Flynn
    • Trump's lawyer is claiming vindication since Comey confirmed on Wednesday that he told Trump he wasn't personally being investigated
    • The 'Super Bowl of Washington' has bars offering 'impeachment' drinks and the entire country on edge
    • Comey dared Trump to release tapes of their meetings: 'I've seen the tweet about tapes. Lordy, I hope there are tapes!'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4583766/Comeys-testimony-uncomfortable-spotlight-Trump.html#ixzz4jQPtfvfW
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Hystckndle likes this.
  4. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I watched the hearing and most of this is bullshit. The DM is a UK liberal rag, just like the NYT in the US

5. searcher

Hystckndle likes this.
  6. searcher

7. bb28

bb28 Silver Member Silver Miner

Who wants to see if the really damning stuff comes out in closed session but nobody will be able to talk about it for national security reasons? Instead we will be given a narrative fit for children.

bb

Cigarlover and gringott like this.
  8. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Trump knew comey was a Clinton hack for 20 years, what the fk was in his mind he didn't fire him on day one, and the swamp is still filled with Obama, bush, Clinton hacks

Uglytruth and Son of Gloin like this.
  9. searcher

10. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    Comey admits to leaking information.
    Now what ?
    What a joke all of this is.
    Obstructionists all of them.

gringott and Irons like this.
  11. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Disgruntled fired employee.

Geez, I guess he wouldn't have an axe to grind.

But it's for the children, or so he says.

How many other nations elections has the US interfered with in the last decade?
    How many governments have we toppled now?

I can't keep count.

12. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Lemme see if I have this straight ... he (now) says Trumpet tried to influence an investigation ... but he, as Director, did nothing about it? Except write himself a memo? Did he just beg to have hisself assraped?

Ensoniq, Irons and gringott like this.
  13. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Donald Trump, Jr.: They Found Another Leaker Today

Jim Hoft Jun 8th, 2017 1:08 pm 101 Comments

[​IMG]

Donald Trump Jr. live tweeted the Comey testimony on Thursday morning in Washington DC.

Overall it was a good day for President Trump and the country.
    …Including the admission by Comey that he leaked.

[​IMG]

Follow
    [​IMG]GOP

✔@GOP

Former FBI Director James Comey admitted that he leaked his memos about @POTUS to the press.

Don Jr. tweeted out that they found another leaker today.

Lt Dan and Son of Gloin like this.
  14. ToBeSelfEvident

ToBeSelfEvident Gold Member Gold Chaser

Note that Comey scuttles and hides behind the "can't say in an open forum, possible ongoing investigation, national security" BS whenever somebody tries to pin him down.

Yet he attempts to explain away the felony of not immediately reporting his meeting with Trump to AG Sessions by saying, "we were hearing rumors the AG might soon recuse himself." So you committed a felony because there was a rumor? It's still a felony, even if the rumor comes true.

15. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Worth mentioning that he himself said that his interview must be public. Odd that, no?

Lt Dan, gringott, Scorpio and 2 others like this.
  16. Irons

Yep. No real mystery who owns him is there.

Comey Took Notes of Every Trump Meeting But Did Not Record Hillary’s 3 Hour Interrogation

Jim Hoft Jun 8th, 2017 9:47 am 197 Comments

[​IMG]

Fired FBI Director, James Comey said in a prepared opening statement released Wednesday that he didn’t keep detailed memos on his conversations with Obama like he did with Donald Trump.

Comey took notes on EVERY meeting with President Trump before and after his inauguration.
    But Comey only spoke with Obama twice!

Even after the DNC computers were ‘hacked’ he never spoke with the Democrat president about the criminal attack on his party’s computers!

[​IMG]

Former Director James Comey also did not record his THREE HOUR interview with former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on her likely criminal email activity.

Comey skipped the meeting.
    The FBI did not swear in Hillary Clinton during her testimony.
    The Hill reported:

Hillary Clinton did not swear an oath to tell the truth before meeting with the FBI for three and a half hours last weekend, and the interview was not recorded, FBI Director James Comey told House lawmakers on Thursday.

The lack of a sworn oath does not remove the possibility of criminal penalties against Clinton if she lied to the FBI, though he said he had “no basis to conclude” that she was untruthful.

“Still a crime to lie to us,” Comey told the House Oversight Committee.
    FBI policy is not to record interviews as part of its investigations.

Yet the revelations will nonetheless raise questions among Republicans, who have been skeptical of the FBI’s investigation and have demanded to see the transcript of the former secretary of State’s interview in downtown Washington on Saturday.

Lt Dan and Son of Gloin like this.
  17. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    I listened on the radio to pretty much the whole hearing today and the longer Comey spoke, the more I became convinced that he just made up the "written record" bullcrap. There were a few things he said, but he talked about Trump saying that he hoped there were recordings and while he was laying in bed, in the middle of the night (probably worrying, with his little mind spinning from anger and fear) and he said, basically, "Oh, hey! I have all those written notes of my meetings with Trump." I say that he made this crap up. How easy would it be to fabricate notes, give them to your buddy at the University and have him leak them to the media? The guy is a lying weasel.

Lt Dan, Scorpio, the_shootist and 4 others like this.
  18. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    The guy is fuqued in the head. I was watching him and he seriously has lost it. The stuff coming out of his pie hole was insane for someone who was running the FBI.

Son of Gloin, gringott and Scorpio like this.
  19. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Killary........ we the people will be laughing soon

20. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Wake me when she's in chains!

21. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

from what you guys have stated, comey threw tramp and his boss under the bus,

that alone tells you something IMO,

as for the memos, we all knew here long before today that they were fabricated, so that is of no surprise to any of us

Son of Gloin and gringott like this.
  22. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    True, I read, at least once, that the memos were a fabrication, perhaps one of your posts. But, just listening to him speak, yesterday made that idea real for me. The things he said, he made it clear through his lying bullcrap that the memos were a fabrication. All you had to do was read him through his own words.

Lt Dan and Irons like this.
  23. Irons

He sounded like a whining millennial in need of his safe space. Very embarrassing to think this self centered weak clown was the head of the once famed and now disgraced FBI.
    It is going to take a lot of time, dedicated hard work and employee purging to bring our government back to any level of respectability.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2017
  24. Irons

The Six Most Important Revelations from the Comey Hearing

[​IMG]
    AP Photos

by COLIN MADINE8 Jun 20172,426

View image on Twitter
    [​IMG]

Follow
    [​IMG]Jordan J Frasier @jordanjfrasier

The Comey watch party line at Shaw Tavern stretches down the block... #ThisIsWashington

As coverage and responses to Comey’s testimony continue to unfold, we’ve gathered together six of the most important revelations from the hearing. One thing is for sure, Comey’s testimony was anything but boring.

1) Trump was not under investigation by the FBI
    When questioned by Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL), Comey answered that President Donald Trump was not under investigation by the FBI. It was also revealed that congressional leaders had previously been briefed on this fact.

This morning Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton joined Breitbart News Daily and predicted this fact. Fitton called allegations against Trump “gossip” and “a nothing burger.”

2) James Comey leaked documents to the media
    Comey admitted to orchestrating leaks from the investigation to the media using a network of friends. Reponse was swift on social media:

Follow
    [​IMG]Alan Dershowitz

✔@AlanDersh

Senators should ask Comey the name of the Columbia professor and then subpoena the memos from him.

Follow
    [​IMG]Joel B. Pollak @joelpollak

So the collusion involves former FBI director, mainstream media, and the left-wing academy to bring down the elected president #ComeyHearing https://twitter.com/Alex_Panetta/status/872837917261148162 …

Follow
    [​IMG]Ryan Nobles

✔@ryanobles

Columbia Law Prof Daniel Richman confirms to @ZCohenCNN that he is the friend that provided excerpts of the Comey memo to reporters.

• Senatorr Rubio pointed out the interesting fact that one of the few things not to leak out was the fact that Trump was not under investigation himself.

[​IMG]

Follow
    [​IMG]Dan Scavino Jr.

✔@DanScavino

Because if it was leaked that @realDonaldTrump was personally not under investigation- it would have crushed the entire narrative.

President Trump’s personal lawyer, Marc Kasowitz, issued a blistering statement after the hearing on the subject of Comey’s leaks.

3) The obstruction of justice case against Trump just went up in smoke
    Senator James Risch (R-ID) questioned Comey early in the hearing about the possibility of obstruction of justice regarding the investigation of General Michael Flynn. Risch repeatedly questioned Comey about the exact wording used by President Trump to him in private, which Comey recorded in his much-discussed memo.

The exchange leaves Democrat’s hopes of impeachment for obstruction of justice considerably dimmed:

Comey: I mean, it’s the President of the United States with me alone, saying, “I hope this.” I took it as this is what he wants me to do. I didn’t obey that, but that’s the way I took it.

Risch: You may have taken it as a direction, but that’s not what he said.

Comey: Correct.

Risch: He said, “I hope.”

Comey: Those are exact words, correct.

Risch: You don’t know of anyone that’s been charged for hoping something?

Comey: I don’t, as I sit here.

Risch: Thank you, Mr. Chairman.

4) Comey says the New York Times published fake news
    James Comey had a few things to say about the reporting of the New York Times which reported on collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Senator Risch questioned Comey about the Times, asking “So the American people can understand this, that report by the New York Times was not true, is that a fair statement?”

“It was not true,” Comey said. “Again, all of you know this, maybe the American people don’t. The challenge — I’m not picking on reporters about writing stories about classified information… [the challenge is] that people talking about it often don’t really now what’s going on and those of us who actually know what’s going on are not talking about it.”

5) Loretta Lynch meddled in the Clinton investigation
    Comey discussed the involvement of President Obama’s Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, in the investigation of Hillary Clinton. He stated that Lynch made an odd request for how the FBI investigation should be described.

“At one point the attorney general had directed me not to call it investigation, but instead to call it a matter, which concerned and confused me,” Comey said.

Comey added that Lynch’s infamous tarmac meeting with Bill Clinton during the campaign was the reason he decided to make a statement when the decision was made not to prosecute Hillary Clinton.

“In a ultimately conclusive way, that was the thing that capped it for me, that I had to do something separately to protect the credibility of the investigation, which meant both the FBI and the Justice Department,” Comey said.

6) James Comey sounds like every disgruntled former employee ever
    Comey had quite a bit to say about his firing, which leaves him looking like a disgruntled former employee.

Comey accused President Trump and his administration of lying about him, and “defaming him and more importantly the FBI.”

Comey also explained that his discomfort with the President and the belief that Trump would lie about him led to the creation of his memo on the meeting.

“I was honestly concerned that he might lie about the nature of our meeting, so I thought it really important to document,” Comey said. “I knew there might come a day when I might need a record of what happened not only to defend myself but to protect the FBI.”

Comey did not comment on how his leaking of the memo through his personal network helped the FBI.

Breitbart News will continue to persue the many stories emerging from Comey’s testimony. Read through our livewire of the testimony for interesting commentary on the Comey hearing as it occured.

Colin Madine is a contributor and editor at Breitbart News and can be reached at cmadine@breitbart.com

25. Rusty Shackelford

Rusty Shackelford Midas Member Midas Member

wastewater
    Comey says HillDawg broke laws but did not intend to so she should get a pass, but says Trump broke NO laws but that he (comey) felt he would or wanted to and that was bothersome. Comey is a PreCog from Minority Report

mayhem, Silvergun, Goldhedge and 5 others like this.
  26. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Worse! Comey is a bureaucrat. He is a manager. He knows NOTHING of how politics is played, he simply does a piss poor job of saying "yass Massa" and covering his own ass while he can. He knows NOTHING of how the FBI operates. He knows NOTHING of how investigative work is carried out. He knows NOTHING of the illegal AND unconstitutional basis of the FBI. He KNOWS that it is a POLITICAL TOOL to beat other politicians and functionaries over the head and to keep them in line AGAINST America and Americans. His job and his benefits are the ONLY thing that matters to him. NOT loyalty, not dedication, not doing the best he can, not serving America or Americans. He IS ALL ABOUT James Comey and the same can be said of any appointed government seat-filling ass.

The three best things that came out yesterday were:
    1) Trump was vindicated
    2) The libtards who were waiting anxiously for Comey's testimony to topple Trump were thoroughly disappointed and I hope they are still crying
    3) Yet more evidence that the left are nothing but a collective sociopaths and psychopaths... scorpions who consume their own kind for their own benefit.

So, now, perhaps another step forward can be taken by Trump since the likelihood of Russians being in the way seems to be past.

gringott, searcher and Son of Gloin like this.
  27. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yea, but the media would really appreciate it if we didn't think about it quite like that. lol

Headline NYT's headline today: Comey Bluntly Raises Possibility of Trump Obstruction and Condemns His 'Lies'

Son of Gloin likes this.
  28. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Absolutely!

29. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Well put!

Alton likes this.
  30. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

Comey calls Trump a Liar, but makes excuses for Hillary? She didn't "Intend" to do this or that? Really? This is all we need to know about this Waldo looking MF'er!

Irons, searcher and Son of Gloin like this.
  31. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Yeah, I suppose Psycho-Hillary and her nutjob hubby didn't "intend" for there to be a trail of 60, or more dead bodies behind them, either, so it must be OK. Besides, what difference, at this point, does it all make?

Lt Dan, Irons, searcher and 3 others like this.
  32. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

That would be Psycho-Billy... :2 thumbs up:

Thanks! I'll be here all week!

Son of Gloin likes this.
  33. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Comey says HillDawg broke laws but did not intend to so she should get a pass, but says Trump broke NO laws but that he (comey) felt he would or wanted to and that was bothersome. Comey is a PreCog from Minority Report

Make no mistake, half of America believes this and are prepared to kill people who disagree with them. This is reality folks!!

searcher and Son of Gloin like this.
  34. searcher

Trump declares war on Comey: President slams his testimony as 'false statements and lies' - and his personal lawyer plans legal complaint about sacked FBI director leaking
    • Donald Trump tweeted about James Comey's testimony on Friday morning - breaking his silence on the matter
    • Comey testified in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee on Thursday
    • He laid bare months of White House distrust in his highly anticipated testimony
    • Revealed he'd orchestrated the public release of information about his private conversations with the president in an effort to further the investigation
    • Trump and his lawyers have set out to brand him a leaker, and they're filing a formal complaint with the Senate and the Department of Justice

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4588152/Trump-slams-Comey-s-testimony-false-statements.html#ixzz4jWFHchoa
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Son of Gloin and Hystckndle like this.
  35. Rusty Shackelford

wastewater

The left don't like guns...no way they kill anyone with their assault pillows.

36. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    NEVER underestimate an enemy!

37. Irons

Good point gentlemen.
    I once had a hipster leftist attempt to throw a lukewarm lowfat caramel latte' in a paper cup at me he was so angry.
    He failed because his wrist was too limp to actually throw anything. But the danger is real.

Joe King and Son of Gloin like this.
  38. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

I agree, don't be fooled. They will do whatever it takes, when the time comes, using whatever means necessary. Just look at the history of the Clintons.

Uglytruth likes this.
  39. Son of Gloin

Delivery boy.
    Great word picture. LOL!

40. Rusty Shackelford

wastewater
    There is a you tube video about assault weapon pillows..... is good right up to the end at which point it becomes non-GIM family friendly NSFW. Flipping hillarious though.